Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,963 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Shehu Shagari Speaks Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Shagari Speaks Out (5691 Views)

"Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu / Aisha Buhari's Alleged Impostor Speaks Out, "Politicians Are Soiling My Name" / Buhari Overthrew Shagari Over $2.8b Oil Scam: Tinubu Wants APC VP Slot – Ikimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shehu Shagari Speaks Out by coolscott(m): 1:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
[size=13pt]The first Executive president of Nigeria Alhaji Shehu Usman Aliyu Shagari has broken his silence after 32years of overthrown by General Mohammadu Buhari

This are what he said to AIT news reporter in Sokoto state yesterday and i humbly quote

"Jonathan may not be the best, but I can mention 3 to 4 breakthrough in Nigeria that occurred under his regime.

Under this administration, train is now back in Nigeria after about 30yrs of neglect (infact, my 27years old grandchild boarded train for the first time in his life in 2014)

First Government to construct modern Amajiri schools & 12 Universities.

First Government to construct cargo Airports & ensure all zone in Nigeria has an Int'l airport.

First Government to eradicate the high level corruption in the distribution of fertiliser.

And the very first Government to start diversifying Nigeria economy back to agric after Nigeria lost its agricultural glory in the 70s.

Now I ask, what are Buhari DEVELOPMENTAL strides as HEAD OF STATE? "

TheSJPviews[/size]

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shehu Shagari Speaks Out by shuara(m): 1:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
Okay.Sai Buhari

Find something to do

Satanoid

16 Likes

Re: Shehu Shagari Speaks Out by resty4(m): 1:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
true statement from a true patroits and stateman. His words are devoid of sentiments. Long live pa Shehu Shagari

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Shagari Speaks Out by thegoodone2(m): 1:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
If not Boko Haram, GEJ is the best president. Religion apart.

16 Likes

Re: Shehu Shagari Speaks Out by LegatusGlaber(m): 1:32pm On Jan 18, 2015
The greatest undoing to this present government is the attitude towards security and the subsidy thing.

But then, we all have our shortcomings ...

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Shagari Speaks Out by mazzi: 1:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
GOD bless pa shehu shagari.a true elder stateman.

10 Likes

Re: Shehu Shagari Speaks Out by mazzi: 1:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
Plz frontpage.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Shagari Speaks Out by Kenai: 1:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
Is it so difficult to insert your source after the end of your post?

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Shagari Speaks Out by tomakint: 1:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
These are facts we have been drumming into the thick skulls of janjaweedians but they don't wanna listen......well done Alhaji Shehu Shagari, a man with a clear and clean conscience.

11 Likes

Re: Shehu Shagari Speaks Out by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
GOD BLESS THIS SHAGARI. HE IS A TRUE ELDER STATESMAN AND NOT FOOLS LIKE OBASANJO THAT SLEEPS WITH HIS SONS WIFE.

SHAGARI IS THE MAN.

#GEJOURPRESIDENT-2020

13 Likes

Re: Shehu Shagari Speaks Out by Papertrail11(m): 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
shaga4i has mouth to talk wen he crumbled nigeris economy during his tyme wif high levels of corruption.....et al

is fertiliser distribution s only place corruption exsist? ?? in education contract and many more jonathan is sure afriad to curb corruption ....jail pple who are found wanting as d law interprets and stop flabbing like a lame duck

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Shagari Speaks Out by sphinx54: 2:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
coolscott:
[size=13pt]The first Executive president of Nigeria Alhaji Shehu Usman Aliyu Shagari has broken his silent after 32years of overthrown by General Mohammadu Buhari

This are what he said to AIT news reporter in Sokoto state yesterday and i humbly quote

"Jonathan may not be the best, but I can mention 3 to 4 breakthrough in Nigeria that occurred under his regime.

Under this administration, train is now back in Nigeria after about 30yrs of neglect (infact, my 27years old grandchild boarded train for the first time in his life in 2014)

First Government to construct modern Amajiri schools & 12 Universities.

First Government to construct cargo Airports & ensure all zone in Nigeria has an Int'l airport.

First Government to eradicate the high level corruption in the distribution of fertiliser.

And the very first Government to start diversifying Nigeria economy back to agric after Nigeria lost its agricultural glory in the 70s.

Now I ask, what are Buhari DEVELOPMENTAL strides as HEAD OF STATE? "

TheSJPviews[/size]
This stupid OP definitely has a problem with the use of English wallahi! Why can't you just copy and paste it from the source? Later you'll say Buhari is an Illiterate. Smh.

6 Likes

Re: Shehu Shagari Speaks Out by Dbboy(m): 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
shuara:
Okay.Sai Buhari

Find something to do

Satanoid

You look pained, why not drink panadol on it. You can't help that shagari is telling you young ones the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Shagari Speaks Out by KHAYGOLD(m): 2:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
Bull shit
Re: Shehu Shagari Speaks Out by jamace(m): 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
thegoodone2:
If not Boko Haram, GEJ is the best president. Religion apart.
Supported.
Haters can remain blind to that fact.

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Shagari Speaks Out by iamodenigbo1(m): 2:20pm On Jan 18, 2015
an elder has spoken

1 Like

Re: Shehu Shagari Speaks Out by Truth24(m): 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
jamace:
Supported.
Haters can remain blind to that fact.
Supported!
Gej till APC realize Buhari will not pick dier calls in d night..... (All thanks to Fashola)

7 Likes

Re: Shehu Shagari Speaks Out by fitzmayowa: 2:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
Shagari can never and will never forgive buhari...The same buhari that ended democracy 32yrs ago want to come to power through that same means...What an irony...

I hope some of our e - warriors here don't condemn everything GEJ and see the little good he has done, owing to what shagari said...

5 Likes

Re: Shehu Shagari Speaks Out by StunningCEO: 2:32pm On Jan 18, 2015
pdp and lies like butter on bread. source of Shagari saying the above or forever be damned. grin grin grin grin Buhari till jona start to eat tuwo.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Shagari Speaks Out by rts1(m): 2:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
masterpower:
NOT FOOLS LIKE OBASANJO THAT SLEEPS WITH HIS SONS WIFE.

SHAGARI IS THE MAN.

#GEJOURPRESIDENT-2020
Na wa 4u o, where is ur source? Brainwashed[b]
masterpower:

SHAGARI IS THE MAN.

#GEJOURPRESIDENT-2020
Na wa 4u o, where is ur source? Brainwashed[/b]
masterpower:

SHAGARI IS THE MAN.

#GEJOURPRESIDENT-2020
Na wa 4u o, where is ur source? Brainwashed

1 Like

Re: Shehu Shagari Speaks Out by FastShipping: 2:38pm On Jan 18, 2015
LIE!

Shagari did not say anything like this. Op, stop lying. This is the same way you all started spreading lies that Wole Soyinka endorsed the clueless one.

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Shagari Speaks Out by coolscott(m): 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: Shehu Shagari Speaks Out by coolscott(m): 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
rts1:
Na wa 4u o, where is ur source? Brainwashed[b] Na wa 4u o, where is ur source? Brainwashed[/b] Na wa 4u o, where is ur source? Brainwashed

http://ouchfrandib..com/2015/01/former-president-shehu-shagari-breaks.html

1 Like

Re: Shehu Shagari Speaks Out by coolscott(m): 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
FastShipping:
LIE!

Shagari did not say anything like this. Op, stop lying. This is the same way you all started spreading lies that Wole Soyinka endorsed the clueless one.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Shagari Speaks Out by Akon419(m): 2:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
sphinx54:

This stupid OP definitely has a problem with the use of English wallahi! Why can't you just copy and paste it from the source? Later you'll say Buhari is an Illiterate. Smh.
you are Hegoat . Instead of you to comment based on the topic, you want to divert our attention. You are one of those f0olish people that replace light with darkness

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Shagari Speaks Out by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
Let's even assume that Shagari made those comments.

Failure recognizes failure. If his administration was something to write home about, there wouldn't have been a Coup by the Buhari/Idiagbon's regime in the 1st place - Nansense!

GMB/Osinbajo all the way!

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Shagari Speaks Out by double0seven(m): 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
The past Presidents collecting about 300 million per annum will definitely not support Buhari.

They know Buhari refused to collect an amount of 23 million per month describing as corruption; he choose to instead only be collecting 2.3 million naira.

So they know if Buhari becomes President, the about 300 million per annum pension will with time definitively be drastically cut down.

Buhari is a man that leads by example.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Shagari Speaks Out by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
Papertrail11:
shaga4i has mouth to talk wen he crumbled nigeris economy during his tyme wif high levels of corruption.....et al

is fertiliser distribution s only place corruption exsist? ?? in education contract and many more jonathan is sure afriad to curb corruption ....jail pple who are found wanting as d law interprets and stop flabbing like a lame duck

People like you don't even understand what corruption is all about. So the corruption that has grown in over 40years, you expect Jonathan to just wade a magic stick and corruption in Nigeria will be a thing of the past abi. grin grin grin Chai Ndoh nu, you guys have no idea whats going on in this country.

The same corrupt people GEJ fought in agriculture, civil service, e.t.c are using people like you to get back to power.
Re: Shehu Shagari Speaks Out by KHAYGOLD(m): 4:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
coolscott:

See it here

I didn't dispute your post. What I actually said was that shagari vituperated a poo.
Re: Shehu Shagari Speaks Out by Here2BustnScrew: 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
come to think of it, I don't know what buhar has to offer Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Shagari Speaks Out by agabaI23(m): 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
double0seven:
The past Presidents collecting about 300 million per annum will definitely not support Buhari.

They know Buhari refused to collect an amount of 23 million per month describing as corruption; he choose to instead only be collecting 2.3 million naira.

So they know if Buhari becomes President, the about 300 million per annum pension will with time definitively be drastically cut down.

Buhari is a man that leads by example.
Lies, Buhari collects his full pension, stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Shehu Shagari Speaks Out by kheart(m): 5:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
Op ur sauce get as e bi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crack In The Presidency: Abba Kyari Wants Nsa, Sgf, Efcc Chair Sacked, Angry Wit / Enugu Gov Threatens To Revoke License Of Traders Observing Sit-At-Home / Obj Vs Ibb: Presidency Unable To Settle Quarrel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.