Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,895 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! - Literature (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! (151991 Views)

...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) / Life Is Short (no Pun Intended) - Ebook / Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by TIKAMBABA1(m): 7:51pm On Feb 22, 2018
On my tombstone,please write "not appreciating my puns when i was alive,was a grave mistake!".

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 1:51pm On Feb 24, 2018
I decided to shave all the hairs on my head but later i realized that it was a BALD decision
#pun_intended

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 11:16pm On Feb 24, 2018
I tried to escape an Apple store. I couldn't because there were no windows.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
Do you know why I make puns? Because it's my respunsibility.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 9:39am On Mar 14, 2018
Want to hear a pizza joke... nah, it's too cheesy. What about a construction joke? Oh never mind, I'm still working on that one. Did you hear the one about the rope? Skip it. Have you heard the one about the guy in the wheelchair? Never mind, it's too lame.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by lordbeans(m): 10:06am On Mar 14, 2018
I went to Baghdad to see my dad, when I saw him I shouted " dad life is hard!". grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by TIKAMBABA1(m): 10:10am On Mar 14, 2018
I just heard that Oxygen and Magnesium are now together...and i was like OMg.

8 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by AdunniIwo(f): 4:47pm On Mar 16, 2018
kunlesehan:

Just 2years and ur love for her has DEPRECIATED at such an alarming RATE to the point you want to DISCREDIT it?
Please explain in well detailed ACCOUNTS, did u guys have a conflict of INTEREST and why this sudden WITHDRAWAL from u?

I wouldn't blame him. She's probably a 'liability' with so much 'expenses'. She might not even have the 'assets' to make a man 'balanced'. *winks

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 11:22am On Mar 21, 2018
Nurse to a doctor: Doctor, here’s your list of heart, liver and kidney donors. I already sorted them alphabetically.
-
Doctor: Excellent job. Seriously well organ-ized.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by IAmAmbrose(m): 1:33am On Mar 27, 2018
Its been a tiresome 7 days journey ... Am so week men

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by DaimlerBen(m): 11:12am On Mar 27, 2018
Patient: I think I'm a woman in a man's body.
Doctor: Strange.
Patient: Can you do a sex change operation for me?
Doctor: No.
Patient: Can you give me the number of a plastic surgeon who can?
Doctor: 90210.

(Dr Strange, Dr No, Dr 90210)

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 7:55am On Mar 28, 2018
I ROLL on the floor when am TYREd

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 7:57am On Mar 28, 2018
Burnavick:
Want to hear a pizza joke... nah, it's too cheesy. What about a construction joke? Oh never mind, I'm still working on that one. Did you hear the one about the rope? Skip it. Have you heard the one about the guy in the wheelchair? Never mind, it's too lame.
Jesus christ! u nailed it!

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by DaimlerBen(m): 9:13am On Mar 29, 2018
[After a very long journey]
Wheels: I'm tyred.
Muffler: I'm exhausted.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by jmanity: 11:11am On Mar 29, 2018
Why was Jesus not allowed into the jewellery store, because he was going to BREAK EVERY CHAIN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 10:48am On Mar 30, 2018
illicit:

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 10:48am On Mar 30, 2018
illicit:

Thanks mann

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 10:49am On Mar 30, 2018
What do ghosts serve for dinner?

I Scream.!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2018
What did Zero(0) say to Eight(cool?

Nice belt!

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2018
What's the difference between a politician and a flying pig?

The letter F.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2018
DaimlerBen:
[After a very long journey] Wheels: I'm tyred. Muffler: I'm exhausted.
nice one
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by EmjayCaleb(m): 3:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
Here's Another One, oh you thought I was DJ Khaled
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by EmjayCaleb(m): 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
The op is so Real he should be in Madrid

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by airliner(m): 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
I always shout out to KANYE west that is e KANYE me from d WEST
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 12:03am On Apr 03, 2018
C
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 12:06am On Apr 03, 2018
Burnavick:
This discussion occurred between two cats..

Cat 1 - Let's go steal some cookies...what do you say bro?
Cat 2 - Nah bro!...am not in for that.
Cat 1 - C'mon man, don't be a PUSSY
Cat 2 - Are u kidding me bro?!...count MEOWt!

Cat 3- U both have gotta be kitten me

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by nkem12345(m): 12:27am On Apr 03, 2018
Duty cures smart guys?

Do you think you are smart guys?
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 11:15am On Apr 03, 2018
The seminar tagged "How to avoid fraud" is canceled.

Tickets are non-refundable.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by EmjayCaleb(m): 11:31am On Apr 06, 2018
[/color]Why are Chelsea players playing like pussies, is it because their manager is CUNTe ..
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by DaimlerBen(m): 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2018
nkem12345:
Duty cures smart guys?

Do you think you are smart guys?
I have a feeling punctuation or something else is missing in your sentences.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by kunlesehan(m): 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
Burnavick:
The seminar tagged "How to avoid fraud" is canceled.

Tickets are non-refundable.

Nonrefundable?
Which country was this CONdoned

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by barag(f): 1:28pm On Apr 08, 2018
A friend who is a Jehovah's witness invited me to his wedding ceremony.
He said "come and be a witness"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (70) (Reply)

Mr Right / TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo / Take Me As I Am - A Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.