Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Welcome To My Office - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Welcome To My Office (146921 Views)

Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career / The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. / I Rejected A 2 Year Bond By My Office Sending Me On A One Week Course To Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To My Office by Cristalz(f): 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2009
oyb:

what a great way to start the new work year - yesterday my laptop booted with a black screen cry cry cry

so now i have to spend the next 96 hours reinstalling windows , ms office, autocad, sketchup etc. . .

fortunately oga is on leave , so i can jack off without getting harassed wink

but work looms. got to get to a terminal in apapa to review a boq submitted by a vendor, then visit like 5 stations to ensure contractors aren't cutting corners. at least i'll be out of the office  cheesy

and what do u know, them hampers are still coming in cheesy

LMAO grin grin

Now that's the funniest thing I've read all day. Black screen? Honestly your '09 start is the best so far grin Hope the installations have been going smoothly.
So you prefer being out of the office. Keep the gist coming.  .  .your job sounds interesting already.
Sorry I laughed dearie. I feel your pain, but that was just so unexpected and funny.
As for the hampers, I'm interested in the Danish Butter Cookies. . .pass those on grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To My Office by debosky(m): 12:18am On Jan 07, 2009
oyb:

what a great way to start the new work year - yesterday my laptop booted with a black screen cry cry cry

so now i have to spend the next 96 hours reinstalling windows , ms office, autocad, sketchup etc. . .

fortunately oga is on leave , so i can jack off without getting harassed wink

but work looms. got to get to a terminal in apapa to review a boq submitted by a vendor, then visit like 5 stations to ensure contractors aren't cutting corners. at least i'll be out of the office  cheesy

and what do u know, them hampers are still coming in cheesy

Bros I hope that doesn't mean what I think undecided Osisi will not be pleased that her nutrients are being wasted grin grin

What do you do exactly? Civil Engineer? Construction?
Re: Welcome To My Office by tkb417(m): 8:05am On Jan 07, 2009
what a great way to start the new work year - yesterday my laptop booted with a black screen

fortunately oga is on leave , so i can jack off without getting harassed

but work looms. got to get to a terminal in apapa to review a boq submitted by a vendor, then visit like 5 stations to ensure contractors aren't cutting corners. at least i'll be out of the office

[b]and what do u know, them hampers are still coming in [/[/b]quote]

same here o. came back and met 2 extra hampers. if i'd opened a gift items shop during this break, i would have made money.
lets see if i'll get any other before the month runs out

Cristalz
my sister, thank u jare for linking me with 'correct' people
anyway, think about the certification part and u never can tell what u'll get out of it. u sound brilliant already so CFA shouldnt be too hard. shebi u sabi calculate, cram formulas well well grin grin

people, let me work, ill give feedbacks later in the day. with what I'm seeing in ma outlook, na serious work today o
Re: Welcome To My Office by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2009
debosky:

Bros I hope that doesn't mean what I think undecided Osisi will not be pleased that her nutrients are being wasted grin grin

What do you do exactly? Civil Engineer? Construction?

nah of course not, i mean do my own thing on company time.electrical engineer in downstream oil and gas. if contractors cut corners ( in this case with inferior quality or undersized cables) we'd have a fire hazard. thats what i'm looking out for at the stations
Re: Welcome To My Office by debosky(m): 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2009
I get now oyb

what are you guys constructing with all them wires/cables? Fuel Stations? Fuel Depots?

Project seems to be dead in the water, the lady in charge seems to think it's best to change the strategy due to unforseen circumstances. Will likely involve less work on that for me, dunno if it's a good or bad thing though. Some extra stuff was delegated to me regarding a drilling project, minor stuff but every little bit counts I guess.

Had to conduct a well site monitoring visit this afternoon. Got lost along the way three times. angry That's what happens when you don't visit sites regularly. The lady who gave me directions no even try, and the site is so well hidden that you can't even ask people where it is cos noone is supposed to know. tongue

Things were ok for the most part, harassed the operators for not segregating waste properly. I've discovered I need to extract the details of a November meeting from my head now. Which kain wahala be this? Madam said she was going to do it, but she had a brainwave y'day when she remembered she didn't do it. Of course knowing the drill I had to volunteer to do it else it wouldn't look like a case of 'taking initiative'. rolls eyes. I think I might need 4 coffees to extract this info. undecided

My appraisal has now been set up for next week. Na so so eye service for the rest of this month now. grin tongue

Again, not as high productivity as I'm used to - next week the engine should be running fully. cool
Re: Welcome To My Office by tkb417(m): 6:58pm On Jan 07, 2009
thank God for today o

i actually tot it was gonna be hectic but thank God, it was smooth all through. My boss made it easy with his constant "fantastic job" on the fone while giving feedbacks. I felt like a superstar today sha

what happened
i did some of my black scholes thingy, met with some of the issuing houses people to discuss timetables and timelines, perfected the roadshow document for the upcoming IPO, did some window shopping at honda place. omo boi fe change moro grin grin, completed the necessary docs to send to sec et al

it wasnt like a typical day at work cos my oga wasnt around to harass people. im leaving early today in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Welcome To My Office by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 08, 2009
debosky:

I get now oyb

what are you guys constructing with all them wires/cables? Fuel Stations? Fuel Depots?

Project seems to be dead in the water, the lady in charge seems to think it's best to change the strategy due to unforseen circumstances. Will likely involve less work on that for me, don't know if it's a good or bad thing though. Some extra stuff was delegated to me regarding a drilling project, minor stuff but every little bit counts I guess.

Had to conduct a well site monitoring visit this afternoon. Got lost along the way three timesangry That's what happens when you don't visit sites regularly. The lady who gave me directions no even try, and the site is so well hidden that you can't even ask people where it is because noone is supposed to know.  tongue

Things were ok for the most part, harassed the operators for not segregating waste properly.  I've discovered I need to extract the details of a November meeting from my head now. Which kain wahala be this? Madam said she was going to do it, but she had a brainwave y'day when she remembered she didn't do it. Of course knowing the drill I had to volunteer to do it else it wouldn't look like a case of 'taking initiative'. rolls eyes. I think I might need 4 coffees to extract this info.  undecided

My appraisal has now been set up for next week. Na so so eye service for the rest of this month now.  grin tongue

Again, not as high productivity as I'm used to - next week the engine should be running fully.  cool

whats happening is a big NFR(non fuel revenue) push. petrol station - otherwise known as retail outlets- make money from avenues other tham petroleum product; typically be
operating/renting space to eateries/mini markets/banks.

in this case, a bank is deploying ATMs at several of our retail outlets. there's concern that the contractors installing the atms may be cutting corners on the powering of the atms building.nothhing big - but if one uses a 4mm cable where a 6mm cable should have been used, you get overheating cables and f you are really unlucky - boom . . .

sadly 90% of nigerian contractors work best with a supervisor looking ovr their shoulder, the corners they otherwise cut. . . i set myself up when my colleague suggested i vist one or two, and i began blowing grammrer about how its important to visit ALL the sites. i though they would be at most 5, the list has over 40 stations in lagos, the north, ibadan, etc. shocked shocked shocked shocked

seems like i may have to blow a diffrent kind of grammer. . .

i know the feeling of getting lost . . . for years i went to sites by public transport - as avoided driving in lagos( lastma, okada, police, area boys, mad danfo drivrs mad commuters) but last year, i got my long overdue 'function car'. the moment i got that , no way i could avoid using it. oga promptly stopped signing my travel expense sheets, and i could no longer escape at 5 with the staff bus. i've gotten used to driving around lagos - but i'm the butt of jokes over my calls 'hopw do i get to oworonshoki expressway from VI. . . grin )

between happy b'day  debosky smiley
Re: Welcome To My Office by tkb417(m): 12:50pm On Jan 08, 2009
@debosky
hapi buffday!!
u popping some henny?
Re: Welcome To My Office by debosky(m): 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2009
Thanks guys, no henny popping tonight I'm afraid - I'm on call for emergencies so I need to be able to drive 24 hours a day till next Monday. Might have someone cover for me on saturday evening though so I can knock back a few cocktails with my peeps. tongue

This NFR aspect sounds like the next big thing now - petrol margins are dropping/unreliable so you need new revenue streams.

Just came out of a marathon meeting - can't the birthday boy be spared some of this drama? tongue

Oh well, Three more hours before the weekend, no one is seeing my brake lights in this joint tomorrow grin
Re: Welcome To My Office by Cristalz(f): 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2009
Happy Birthday Debo.  .  .hope my gift is on its way to me grin

You don't work on fridays? Lucky you. Now that's how it's supposed to be,lol. What's NFR by the way?

I'm so tired right now, enough chasing today. The cash wasn't flowing in fast enough so I had to go out and get it.  .  .from Senate building (very crappy, confusing hallways by the way. They didn't even decorate for Christmas! ) to State house to FCDA, concluding at Maitama. Guess I was the official paper chaser today,lol.
To make matters worse, I was up late last night no thanks to NL embarassed so I got little sleep.  .  .my head kept aching and my phones kept ringing incessantly. I feel like going to Saudi to marry a fearsomely rich Arab and live the life of the independently wealthy touring the world in a luxurious yacht for the rest of my days grin
My boss has still got the back-from-my-long-break zeal and she ain't sparing no one.

Now I'm trying to tidy up paper work before calling it a day so I won't have so much to do tomorrow. But the day was successful though.  .  .got a few heavy cheques grin Good promises for tomorrow too. This thing is actually fun when you're getting lovely results,lol.
Wish the shares were going as fast. Oh well.  .  .win some lose some.
Re: Welcome To My Office by tkb417(m): 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2009
Happy Birthday Debo.  .  .hope my gift is on its way to me

You don't work on fridays? Lucky you. Now that's how it's supposed to be,lol. What's NFR by the way?

I'm so tired right now, enough chasing today. The cash wasn't flowing in fast enough so I had to go out and get it.  .  .from Senate building (very crappy, confusing hallways by the way. They didn't even decorate for Christmas! ) to State house to FCDA, concluding at Maitama. Guess I was the official paper chaser today,lol.
To make matters worse, I was up late last night no thanks to NL  so I got little sleep.  .  .my head kept aching and my phones kept ringing incessantly. I feel like going to Saudi to marry a fearsomely rich Arab and live the life of the independently wealthy touring the world in a luxurious yacht for the rest of my days
My boss has still got the back-from-my-long-break zeal and she ain't sparing no one.

Now I'm trying to tidy up paper work before calling it a day so I won't have so much to do tomorrow. But the day was successful though.  .  .got a few heavy cheques  Good promises for tomorrow too. This thing is actually fun when you're getting lovely results,lol.
Wish the shares were going as fast. Oh well.  .  .win some lose some.

***ahem*******
my father used to own the tallest building in west africa grin grin

today was hectic!!!
can u imagine. after all the good work i did for ma boss yesterday, he woke up in London barking orders to me in Lagos via the phone. when i go become employer sef? my own go worse
i worked awy from my office today. one of ma clients is soliciting for this company rating to enhance their bid when they storm the market for their public offerings.

had a meeting with the rating people, the client and on how to start collating responses for the questionnaire needed for the rating.
worked on one NDA i don dey pursue with one of these multinational fund raisers and one thing messed me up today
the model ive been working on for so many days was based on wrong and faulty assumptions. my boss saw it, called me a chronic weed smoker. i just dey laff when the guy told me what i did. rubbishh
no be ma fault. i get some woman palaver now and the thing dey worry me

tmr is another day people. ill make it a good day hopefully
Re: Welcome To My Office by Cristalz(f): 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2009
tkb417:

***ahem*******
my father used to own the tallest building in west africa grin grin

today was hectic!!!
can u imagine. after all the good work i did for ma boss yesterday, he woke up in London barking orders to me in Lagos via the phone. when i go become employer sef? my own go worse
i worked awy from my office today. one of ma clients is soliciting for this company rating to enhance their bid when they storm the market for their public offerings.

had a meeting with the rating people, the client and on how to start collating responses for the questionnaire needed for the rating.
worked on one NDA i don dey pursue with one of these multinational fund raisers and one thing messed me up today
the model ive been working on for so many days was based on wrong and faulty assumptions. my boss saw it, called me a chronic weed smoker. i just dey laff when the guy told me what i did. rubbishh
no be ma fault. i get some woman palaver now and the thing dey worry me
tmr is another day people. ill make it a good day hopefully

Chronic weed smoker? grin Your boss is truly in London. Seems he enjoys giving orders. . .

Sorry about your model, guess you'll have to re-do it right? Try get it properly when you do. Pressure ain't always a good thing,for real. So you don go carry woman palaver? What an interesting way to begin a new year grin
Dearie go sort yourself out o. . .heart affairs have a way of messing with one's head. . .
Re: Welcome To My Office by blueblood1(m): 5:04am On Jan 09, 2009
MY OWN PROBLEM SMALLLLL grin

I HAVE A TARGET OF N100 MILLION DEPOSIT FOR JANUARY. IM STILL ON 800K!!! cry

ABEG, THIS IS AN SOS. I WORK FOR A FIRST GENERATION BANK, RECENTLY RE-ENGINEERED AND TARGET DRIVEN. PLS, I NEED A BAIL OUT FELLOW NAIRALANDERS.

CAN I GET 100 OF YOU, TO PUT IN N1 MILLION AS INVESTMENT-SAY FIXED DEPOSIT, FOR 3 MONTHS!

MY JOB IS ON THE LINE, AND YES, YOU CAN TAKE THIS AS AS SOS!

PLS, BEEP ME ON 08053001608
Re: Welcome To My Office by tkb417(m): 8:23am On Jan 09, 2009
u be first bank staff
ive spoken to like 8 already grin grin

100million shocked shocked if all of u bring 100m, then u guys will have like 100 trillion at the end of the day
hehehehe, ur management are high on drugs
rubbbisshh

Cristalz
dont mind me o. ill sort myself out quickly
as for my boss, i dont know why the weed smoker feels i smoke weed. i wish i can tell him to go self-service off one day grin
but the thing about the guy is, hes the best person outside work. hes just a damn slave master.
ill cope with him, i need the dough

peeps, have a great day at work o!!
Re: Welcome To My Office by Cristalz(f): 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2009
@blue_blood

My dear, sowwy o. . . grin But First Bank should have a large customer base already na, as in, old money. Why would they be hustling for money now? Thing is, no matter how hard your bank pushes you guys if they don't offer something worthwhile all of this will be in vain.
As in, what new innovations have they come up with? Any new products? Better ways of attracting and keeping customers? Can they compete with the already leading banks out there?
If there's nothing new about First Bank, una go sweat die. Management has got to do a reasonable amount of work before sending y'all out to sell sell sell.

@tkb

Lol grin
Banks don't actually expect you to hit their unreasonable targets. . .if you do,cool, but if you don't, just hit half of it and you'll be fine. But still. . .50 mil ain't no joke. . .
Re: Welcome To My Office by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 10, 2009
cry cry cry cry cry

my weekend is blown

got a text around 11pm to the effect that there was a fire at one of our depots.got to be there first thing 2morow - sorry 2day - maaan. . .
Re: Welcome To My Office by osisi2(f): 1:42am On Jan 10, 2009
Re: Welcome To My Office by debosky(m): 1:36pm On Jan 16, 2009
So sorry to hear that oyb, hope you're getting things sorted. This is why we need improved emergency response in Nigeria.  sad

Well work has been hectic this week - team meeting on Monday, just heard I have a performance review late last week.
Fair enough, but I didn't even know what I had to do for the review. Only on Monday did I find out that I needed to fill out 'The Form'. Oga only remembered to send it to me late on Monday.

Imagine going for a review without even knowing what targets you're being reviewed against 

Anyways, as a sharp guy, I merixed the form well well with enough big grammar and nice sounding nonsense.  grin

Gave it to oga and she said it was pretty good, yarned some stories about how I'm loving the company and how everyone's so supportive and stuff and she bought it.  grin

More importantly I blackmailed her to get like 20 training days for the year, but I don use my mouth cause wahala sef. Feeling efficient, I mentioned tasks that we should focus on this year, na so she talk say the tasks will be in my objectives.  sad

Had a chat with the big boss y'day, I'm still an engineer at heart so i don't know if I want to do this environmental thing long term. He's gonna pull some strings and see if I can be switched. It won't be easy, but man, this is life - I need to be sure I get into the right spots early on.

TGIF - I get to vamoose early today! cheesy Oga is interviewing some peeps, so I'll be free to laze about as much as I want. Dang I forgot I have a three hour meeting thiss afternoon. sad grin
Re: Welcome To My Office by tkb417(m): 1:01pm On Jan 17, 2009
today is saturday and im at work sad

monday to friday was hectic and i couldnt even come here to give snippets
worked on an investment vehicle we created some weeks back to buy-in into a hotel. a popular hotel in lagos where awon boiz like to unwind at the penthouse lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
the funds raised, all forms of agreements and all legal documentations signed and now the new board thorugh moi had to create a performance bond in order not to lose money. i did all that mon-fri and also worked on an info memo for the proposed IPO coming up soon. yesterday nite after the management meeting, i dashed to one of the proteas to hook the same client planning for its IPO. The session was all about getting a good PR activation coy that will manage the pre-ipo noisemaking. so many PR coys came with some boring presentations and meen, i nearly slept off. it was borrrring. rubbish english speaking chaps with no street background. i left the place when the grammar was getting too much.

got home late, now im here again working on a placement memo for another coy hoping to get some terrestial funds for its expansion plans. UTd is playing for 4 so i gotta close before that time . . . . but work full my desk

i just got a call about the planned retreat for Gambia undecided i cant think straight, i need some rest or probably the tanker drivers should just go on strike again so i can sit down at home. my desk is just like a madman haven, so scattered angry
Re: Welcome To My Office by contactuzo(m): 3:46pm On Jan 17, 2009
@tkb417
im enjoying this thread,
i remember you and I once had a freindly arguement about Audit firms and shortcomings, cadbury specifically

@cristalz
nice one, ure on point here, im enjoying d thread

@others
well its  saturday and im at work too,
even though say i get better wedding i for attend for omole phase 1.
and u know weddings are a good place to mix up with dem chics.(rite now im vacant, i need to place a new order) wink

anyways im here with a deadline for 9am monday morning  to submit two different reports and i havent even gone halfway,  tongue
(oops 4gt to tell y'all, i work in an audit firm, one of the big four, )

anyway as i was saying,sleep dey catch me here, d drawer to the coffee cups are locked and i cant find it,
i for gulp one cup for alertness
i got tired of working and decided to browse the internet and facebook, only to discover that the bloody I.T. people have blocked the facebook site again!!
decided to fallback on Nairaland and im not regretting it,

everybody for my office just dey resign, dey upgrade,
3 of em left b4 december 30
1 more dropped her letter yesterday,
and if u hear d kind mouth watering packages dey were offered u go wan craze,
instead of me to uppgrade i still dey hia dey  operate like pentium 1,    hisses
anyway i don talk am say dis 2009 i must do strategic movement, no dulling,
i wont miss one tuesday or thursday gaurdian, infact i wan do home delivery prepayment/subscription for 6 months!
and na oil and gas i dey target,
I wrote CISA in december 08, confident i'll pass by HIS GRACE, my ACCA should be thru by december this year too,
all na by HIM GRACE too,

shit! , i can hear my bosses voice down d hallway,
let me get back to work, abeg we go conclude dis gist later,
Re: Welcome To My Office by tkb417(m): 8:50am On Jan 19, 2009
@Contactuzo
how u dey? one of the big 4
with ur CISA and ACCA, i can guess where u dey!
Muri Okunola abi grin

anyway, try upgrade and bail out sharpish. was with one of ur guys at IBTC at Idejo and the guy dey complain bitterly about how boiz are moving and taking up better packages.

anyways
wish u guys a splendid week

im off to a meeting . . . .
Re: Welcome To My Office by tkb417(m): 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2009
THE BEST AND FASTEST[b] illegal [/b] browsing SOFTWARES
u shld be arrested!!
Re: Welcome To My Office by bubblegum(f): 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2009
hmmm alot is really happening here
Re: Welcome To My Office by contactuzo(m): 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2009
ive just handed in my 2 reports,
im waiting for my manager to return them with his review points,
im so sure his review points will fill up to 3 or 4  A4 pages,

while i still have idle time , make i do some browsing ,
make una help me beg dis our Info Tech people to restore our Facebook naa
ive been out of circulation there for a while,

the rest of the day will probably be routine for me,
i'll  start risk documentation for new jobs at hand,

@TKB417
how did d meeting go?
Re: Welcome To My Office by tkb417(m): 2:05pm On Jan 19, 2009
Contactuzo
my meeting went well o just that i had to preside over the thing by myself. My ogas didnt show cos we had another meeting scheduled for the same time

work in progress. . . .

ur fb isnt working? u sef work and forget about facebook na grin
Re: Welcome To My Office by tollu: 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2009
Hmmmm, your jobs all sound hectic and so so interesting.

Well, there's nothing for me to report now, just mundane things have been happening all day:
Prepared quotations
Had a cup of coffee
Sent some emails
Had some bubble gum that made my cubicle smell so so fruity
Dollar price increase wahala with client
My operations boss gave me wrong information as per a request and when the shit hit the fan, he denied giving me such info. Thank God the music I had to face wasn't of the hard rock Genre.

Now I have a full blown headache from the coffee and chewing all that bubblegum
And I have to pursue one of these telecoms companies for a major project but I still feel so idle.
Can't wait to start all the real work. Then I'll come complain all about how hectic it all is.
Re: Welcome To My Office by mukina2: 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2009
topic

I cant say i am pissed but i feel like sniping her so bad it hurts.

how can she explain misplacing 3 weeks of hard work, its not enough that this project wants to send me to an early grave, now this angry misplaced it.

I hope i can finish the rest in peace, the deadline is around the corner, instead of two like i thought i have one only cry cry cry

na God go punish you for me, angry for giving me more work.

been here since morning lazing and thinking of where to get all that info from again sad.
Prof understands but i still have to submit something.
God help me
Re: Welcome To My Office by tollu: 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2009
My goodness!!!

And you don't have a back up copy? I'm assuming it's in soft copy.
Man, that sucks.
Re: Welcome To My Office by contactuzo(m): 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2009
I just  had a conference call with a global client,
it almost turned to a shouting match , when the board members from london saw they couldnt twist our arms to succumb to their wishes,
anyway we made our stand clear, things have to be done right,
at a point in time the silence in the room was as thick as a wet blanket,

im back doing my risk documentation,
i passed my manager's office and i saw him shaking his head over my files,
i smell trouble,

@tkb417

guy e get one fine girl wey i dey expect since make she accept my freind request,
u understand now why i desperately need to get to FB? wink
Re: Welcome To My Office by debosky(m): 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2009
Just dropping a quick note here. . . .my own shit will definitely hit the fan if I don't complete stuff by end of business today.

Reporting deadline is tomorrow, but the guy who handled the data last year didn't leave me enough information to go on, now I have to try to figure things out myself.  angry

Emails flying left right and center. . . people wanting me to make the call so if things screw up, it lands on my desk. No way I'm getting myself in that hole, I'l stylishly pass it on to madam later on.

Finally got myself a mentor now, someone I can use to pull me up through the organisation, always a good thing.  cool

That aside, sandwich lady came late today, so I haven't had lunch (as usual) - working on an empty stomach is making me pissed off.

@ Muki

sorry dear, I hope she finds the missing project.

January 19th already and I haven't started working on the permit I need to get issued by end of first quarter? Forget anything like Vacation till March.  cry cry
Re: Welcome To My Office by lawyer(m): 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2009
I like this thread. I think i will be a regular here. Alot of mature people here and thats a good thing!

As per my own office blues! undecided

Let me not get into that now! Freaking hectic especially being a lawyer and you have this motion to file, complaints to listen to and draft for justice to be redressed, company filings at the Cac with those bureaucratic animals wasting your time, omoniles to fight with over land. In fact its not a easy job at all. I evny you guys working in a serene company atmosphere. You have no worries about bills, salaries, maintainance package and the rest. All you need is to start at 9am and close 5pm, browse nairaland and facebook all day, pretend as if your working, end of the month collect your salary.

Now that's the life! cheesy
Re: Welcome To My Office by mukina2: 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2009
tollu:

My goodness!!!

And you don't have a back up copy? I'm assuming it's in soft copy.
Man, that sucks.

No i do not have a backup cry that was the first draft and since most of it was done  by hand, i didnt bother cry and it was the most hard one.

Debo
take it easy smiley
thanks i have seriously started praying she does find it sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (77) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry / What Is The Average Salary Of A Nigerian Soldier? / ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.