Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) (48656 Views)

PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Kano Vigilantes And Local Thugs Clash In A Community. Photos / Shoot Out At Jakande Lekki Lagos As Political Thugs Clash (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
jonahmonda:

Why are you quoting me?

Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by bobharro: 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
Too bad for those who keep shouting change for the old cargo buhari who should be in a retirement home.

The change th Yoruba and hause are looking maybe u might actually get it but at what cost, there is so much Nigeria dead citizen in Buhari hands all becos of desperation to become president and I can say there are bloods of dead Innocent on the hands on those supporting this evil man, illiterate follow illiterate, blind follow blind, you see buhari is evil but blind will always follow blind.

2 Likes

Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by Oblion(m): 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
This northern abok.is, when una go get common sense For it to have happened near the pdp office means, apc thugs carry them walaha go find them that side, btw... I'm so sure this pdp thugs ain't risking their life for jonathan, but for the pdp governor candidate of zamfara......

3 Likes

Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by kheart(m): 5:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
It s quite pathetic that our able youth here re use always as political thugs.

Say no to violence
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by fasmukol: 5:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
Descartes:
...what is really wrong with Northern youths? Could this be blamed on their "Peaceful" religion?
Sometimes I wonder why there is no age restriction on the use of Nairaland. Because some peoples' comment usually shows how immature they are. What concern religion with political violence? or, Do all northerners belong to one religion?. Guy, my advice to you is that you should always think before you make comment on any topic of discussion.
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by Atk1nson(m): 5:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
Very stupid set of people. Nobody's political aspiration is worth this (APC or PDP). Northerners should learn to value their own lives

3 Likes

Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by ndcide(m): 5:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
This CHANGE this people are preaching is now by force.
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by qualityovenbake(m): 5:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
@ Op, I just saw someone's head slice open with a cutlass and you said there weren't any loss of life. You are really brave for you to be in that vicinity taking this pictures. My advice to you is to stay away from that violent area until after election because they may be a reprisal attack from the PDP thug also.

1 Like

Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by orinocopulse: 5:27pm On Jan 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by Descartes: 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
fasmukol:

Sometimes I wonder why there is no age restriction on the use of Nairaland. Because some peoples' comment usually shows how immature they are. What concern religion with political violence? or, Do all northerners belong to one religion?. Guy, my advice to you is that you should always think before you make comment on any topic of discussion.
Papa the Northern part of this country is a breeding ground for extremists who go about causing mayhem. And i can authoritatively tell you that those fanatics who engaged in piercing one another during that violence belong to the "peaceful" religion.

4 Likes

Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
all i have been seeing today is "too graphic photons", "viewer digestion" na wa o
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by lolababe331e: 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
So many tribalistic people here, sad . Why must you make everything about tribe, have there not been clashes in other zones Let's condemn political violence in general and not try to make it about tribe

2 Likes

Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by Osama10(m): 5:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
Both sides to this fights are eediots & fools put together, the same people you are fighting for would neglect you once they enter office.

Their kids are either abroad or in a very secured environment but just look at your hopeless lives now with scars for life.

When would the common be reasonable?

1 Like

Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by Arysexy(m): 5:32pm On Jan 18, 2015
Ab0k1 na ram.

These people up north are really silly.

I Just cant imagine the slaughter amongst themselves when GEJ is declared winner.

Very barbaric people, see knife cuts! Those cuts were meant for killing, lucky they survived.

Tufiakwa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by eleko1: 5:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
adamooye5:
I think it's high time our security agencies talked to our politicians. Their children have been taken outside the country while the children of ordinary Nigeria n's die because of election violence.
undecided wic security agencies u dey talk about?If nah d one control by the useless Abba PDPolice chieftain whose function is to tear gas those who scale fence or the Morons in Dss that broke into APC office and carted away party members data cards or is it soldiers with ill motivation/with ill equipped ammo/guns?I tire for Jona.
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by calaway: 5:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
omenka:
Honestly, Nigerians could be the daftest folks one could find on the surface of this planet!!

Why bleed for a politician when they have children and relatives that could bleed for them?? Is the life of their children any more precious than yours?? What manner of foolishness is this??

I don't feel for any of them joor. They can kill themselves for all I care. How many times are we gonna say this; ballots not bullets!! angry

If anyone asks you to go on rampage on their behalf, tell them to put their children in front of the mob and you guys follow behind!! Do otherwise at your own risk.

Mscheeew.

No donot generalize. the victims where attacked in their party secretariat, by people who dont want PDP presence (urban boko haram). dont spread the dirt pile it where it belongs.

APC is just a pack of evil doers who think they must have their way.

BUHARI will never ever rule Nigeria. even if he kills him self or kills the entire sokoto populace it will not change the facts .

GEJ till 2019

GOODLUCK NIGERIA

3 Likes

Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by Caseless: 5:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
Descartes:
...what is really wrong with Northern youths? Could this be blamed on their "Peaceful" religion?
u always lack what to say, hence, ur resolve to post trash.
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by mindfreaks(m): 5:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
Uhmmm when monkey go come down tree......
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by Descartes: 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
Caseless:
Bia this Ankpa dude pack well.
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by calaway: 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
Caseless:

YOU HATE THE TRUTH. EVIL APC
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by saintTim(m): 5:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
Dear lord any body that says yes to violence shall DIE in it
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by IBROHIM: 5:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
Arysexy:
Ab0k1 na ram.

These people up north are really silly.

I Just cant imagine the slaughter amongst themselves when GEJ is declared winner.

Very barbaric people, see knife cuts! Those cuts were meant for killing, lucky they survived.

Tufiakwa!
dey there de deceive urself! Jonathan don loose already!!!
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by WOCKHARDI(m): 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
Just like the e-worriors are fighting online through different media, threatening themselves, making inciting utterances, so the illiterate, non-computer literate, less fortunate worriors are doing their own PHYSICALLY. Sai Buhari, Sai Buhari. Watch and listen to what some youth/thugs were shouting when they were burning PDP Campaign vehicle in Jos just recently. I watched it on Facebook.
We really need prayers and God's Divine intervention during the elections.

1 Like

Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by Nctrice(m): 5:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
eleko1:
shocked PDP personnel/mercenary @ work.pathetic and destructive party.Wey sukudi44 and others miserable low lifer?PDP......make una kill unaself wela.Useless peeps sad angry grin sad .Vote out PDP angry angry. VoTE BUHARI to ends dis carnage and destructive PDP activities.Say no to DO ND DIE embarassed
the fools were there doing their own foolishness, you, you are here doing your own in your own way! What's the difference between you and them?

1 Like

Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
eleko1:
shocked PDP personnel/mercenary @ work.pathetic and destructive party.Wey sukudi44 and others miserable low lifer?PDP......make una kill unaself wela.Useless peeps sad angry grin sad .Vote out PDP angry angry. VoTE BUHARI to ends dis carnage and destructive PDP activities.Say no to DO ND DIE embarassed
What is this one saying Do u see any APC property thats is destroyed there?? Kai!! Some people sef .. they should make ur type or reasoning illegal biko. So pdp burnt their building and cut those ppl u see there?

3 Likes

Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by aku626(m): 5:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
When the people or the government disregard education. Civilization is thrown into the ocean as a result these rubbish is birthed

1 Like

Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by buJu234: 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
Foollllllll.....

Foolish poor masses....

U die u die for nothing. ..

The politicians whether PDP or APC have all moved their families aboard. ..

or u didn't read plx visit the punch paper of next week.

I dont feel sorry for any foolish poor masses
That will kill himself for one selfish politician

1 Like

Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by Kingspin(m): 5:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
The war will start from the North. They hold the record.
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by flashyoba231(m): 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
So dis APC ppl still get thugs......God helep us.
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by MadCow1: 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
Thugs indeed..

It's the lowest level of society that gets involved in such acts. Look at the guy with the multiple injury and tell me where he fits in society? look how he just got fhucked up for almost nothing.

It's these animals that we need to rescue our politics from..

2 Likes

Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by killuminati(m): 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:
These northerners are savages.
I hope they don't blame GEJ
Bros, you're an idiott! What about those PDP pigs that shot people in rivers State. Foolish boy!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures / Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. / Charly Boy's Letter To President Buhari Upon His Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.