Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Jonathan Teaches Children During Sunday Service In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Teaches Children During Sunday Service In Abuja (Photos) (39570 Views)

Oshiomhole Interacts With Excited Children During Inspection Tour In Benin. PICS / Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) / Militants Killed In Maiduguri During Sunday Attacks (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Teaches Children During Sunday Service In Abuja (Photos) by felifeli: 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
SparkAngel:
Even the little children so much like GEJ!

Kai Buhari !
We no want president who go dey frown everybody like say he be craze case

Buhari go to USA and die . Chikena grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Teaches Children During Sunday Service In Abuja (Photos) by Obienesarah: 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
jojoki:
No be demdem children? See how fresh they are, He should go to remote part of Abuja to give hope to the very poor children not children of Ministers that uses iphone & Notepad. GMB till the Clueless One start teaching in nursery school after Febuhari
With his Certificate/without it? even creche nannies have their skul certs, i wonder what buhari wil bcom after his failure.
Re: Jonathan Teaches Children During Sunday Service In Abuja (Photos) by Obienesarah: 7:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
bsolo1:

All d way to otuoke!
Yes o to celebrate another victory.
Re: Jonathan Teaches Children During Sunday Service In Abuja (Photos) by Eziachi: 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
You can see that Nairaland is no more for ordinary folks as it use to be, that many politicians and their agents now dominate this medium.

The poster of this thread has been posting intimate pictures of Jonathan only an inner circle would be able to take with an authorized access.

This same poster CEO4EVA was in Onitsha yesterday and in Abuja today. That's not what ordinary member of the public can achieve.

Another poster also posted pictures only an inner circle could have access to with the Buhari campaign wherever they are.

Am afraid the the owner of this medium has naively allowed rich politicians to campaign on his website free of charge. He should be charging for any intimate accessed photos posted here.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Teaches Children During Sunday Service In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
GEJ using church as a platform day in day out. He keeps gathering emotions from Christians. I was in the church this morning. ..it was prayer upon prayer for our president and officiating pastor also mentioned that therez an islamic agenda for this nation. Most of the prayer points were indirectly towards discouraging congregation to vote for non Christian. Nigerians have never been divided on religion line as we have today courtesy of my president romance with most Christian religion leaders in the country. benefited few are trying to enslave minds of ignorant masses (myopic ones) in order to keep them perpetually ignorant while they remain on top of the game.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Teaches Children During Sunday Service In Abuja (Photos) by jojoki: 7:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
Obienesarah:
With his Certificate/without it? even creche nannies have their skul certs, i wonder what buhari wil bcom after his failure.

The jinx will surely be broken at the central by GBM hope the Clueless One will take it in good faith?

If APC fail us in 4yrs tym we will vote Dem out.

Positive CHANGE 9JA!
Re: Jonathan Teaches Children During Sunday Service In Abuja (Photos) by Johnsinia(m): 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
packman:
[size=18pt]oooo GOD The only truth is that i really cant tell why PDP is so DESPERATE....!!!

THE only thing i see here is a Desperate MAN that is struggling so bitterly to hold on to power at all cost....

YESTERDAY WAS GEJ VISITED WOUNDED SOLDIERS AND THE DISPLACED IN MAIDUGIRI.... angry angry angry angry

TODAY IS GEJ TEACHING SUNDAY SCHOOL------

TOMORROW WOULD BE GEJ HELP TOMATO SELLER TO DISPLAY ARE MARKET..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

ALL FOR WHAT.......

1. DECEIT-----YEA HE NEVER HAD A SHOE REMEMBER---- cry cry cry

2. LIES-------HE BOOSTED THE AGRICULTURE SECTOR YET A BAG OF RICE SKYROCKETED FROM 7,500K TO 11,000K------

3. DESPERATE----- BUHARI CAN'T REMEBER HIS PHONE NUMBER------BUHARI HAS NO CERTIFICATE---BUHARI HAS CANCER-----

WOW SIR PRESIDENT AND THE RULING PARTY YOU ARE PLAYING VERY DIRTY--- ALL IN THE NAME OF POWER-----

i don't think there would have being a reason to vote for Buhari and the APC if Jonathan had done excellently well like he promised Nigerians in 2011

i don't think there would have being a reason for all this political tension if YOU hadn't being the WORST PRESIDENT EVER-----

TO ALL THE PEEPS GIVING THEIR SUPPORT TO GEJ I REALLY CAN'T UNDERSTAND IT at ALL--- because i don't know if i am the only one feeling betrayed----
or if i am the only one that did not benefit any thing from the GEJ Administration-----

its painful though------
[/size]
Sia Change

abeg, commot for road make persin see road jare!
Re: Jonathan Teaches Children During Sunday Service In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
mztubsy:
what is this one saying? undecided are u alrite?u sure u don't need help bro?
Are you related to Abacha
Re: Jonathan Teaches Children During Sunday Service In Abuja (Photos) by gunuvi(m): 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
packman:
[size=18pt]oooo GOD The only truth is that i really cant tell why PDP is so DESPERATE....!!!

THE only thing i see here is a Desperate MAN that is struggling so bitterly to hold on to power at all cost....

YESTERDAY WAS GEJ VISITED WOUNDED SOLDIERS AND THE DISPLACED IN MAIDUGIRI.... angry angry angry angry

TOMORROW WOULD BE GEJ HELP TOMATO SELLER TO DISPLAY ARE MARKET..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

ALL FOR WHAT.......

2. LIES-------HE BOOSTED THE AGRICULTURE SECTOR YET A BAG OF RICE SKYROCKETED FROM 7,500K TO 11,000K------

3. DESPERATE----- BUHARI CAN'T REMEBER HIS PHONE NUMBER------BUHARI HAS NO CERTIFICATE---BUHARI HAS CANCER-----

WOW SIR PRESIDENT AND THE RULING PARTY YOU ARE PLAYING VERY DIRTY--- ALL IN THE NAME OF POWER-----

i don't think there would have being a reason to vote for Buhari and the APC if Jonathan had done excellently well like he promised Nigerians in 2011

i don't think there would have being a reason for all this political tension if YOU hadn't being the WORST PRESIDENT EVER-----

TO ALL THE PEEPS GIVING THEIR SUPPORT TO GEJ I REALLY CAN'T UNDERSTAND IT at ALL--- because i don't know if i am the only one feeling betrayed----
or if i am the only one that did not benefit any thing from the GEJ Administration-----

its painful though------
[/size]
Sia Change
You will never understand it o cos you are a fool, very myopic and shallow in thinking.
Were!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Teaches Children During Sunday Service In Abuja (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 8:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
He probably taught them that, stealing isn't corruption#

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Teaches Children During Sunday Service In Abuja (Photos) by geefasee: 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
packman:

ALL FOR WHAT.......

its painful though------
[/size]
Sia Change
who is more desperate for power, Goodluck or buhari? Offcourse it's buhari who only come to castigate others, wept because of power, he is among the oldest to contest for president in nigeria when the vibrant youth 100% better than him are pushed aside. seeks power at the detriment of his health etc
Re: Jonathan Teaches Children During Sunday Service In Abuja (Photos) by romzyxy(m): 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2015
nairaland sabi twist story o
Re: Jonathan Teaches Children During Sunday Service In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
All I see is silver spoon fed kids born in luxury (ajebo tinz)with protruding cheeks showing love cos them never suffer.... Let him go down to the ghettos lets see how much love he'll get from the kids there...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Teaches Children During Sunday Service In Abuja (Photos) by coolbis: 10:42pm On Jan 18, 2015
So, na today u know say shuldrens dey dat shurch, campaign tins abi. DiarisGod o
Re: Jonathan Teaches Children During Sunday Service In Abuja (Photos) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
What do kids know?
Last Bullet
They v taken ice cream and lollipop.
I don't blame t
Re: Jonathan Teaches Children During Sunday Service In Abuja (Photos) by tushburg(m): 1:03am On Jan 19, 2015
packman:

ALL FOR WHAT.......

its painful though------
[/size]
Sia Change
And if osibanjo visit a club he is campaigning...AP-sh*t and hypocrisy smh
Yeye smelling since 1866

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Teaches Children During Sunday Service In Abuja (Photos) by shift15(m): 3:00am On Jan 19, 2015
grin
Re: Jonathan Teaches Children During Sunday Service In Abuja (Photos) by Ladytemi(f): 5:00am On Jan 19, 2015
This is just what is simply called a photo opportunity. just meant to get votes. GEJ listen up, if u wan make people vote for you, go after Boko Haram and more important bring home OUR MISSING GIRLS.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Teaches Children During Sunday Service In Abuja (Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 6:17am On Jan 19, 2015
Rubbish,
Re: Jonathan Teaches Children During Sunday Service In Abuja (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 7:53am On Jan 19, 2015
[quote author=packman post=29907840][size=18pt]oooo GOD The only truth is that i really cant tell why PDP is so DESPERATE....!!!

ALL FOR WHAT.......

its painful though------
[/size
Sia Change My friend go to hell if u like. change; Change; Change!!! Can't u see Mr President is changing? U quoted him as worst ever but I tell he is better and will be better than Buhari so GEJ till that G.pa finds his school's cert.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Teaches Children During Sunday Service In Abuja (Photos) by missamanda(f): 8:03am On Jan 19, 2015
Hiaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! Johnathan, no matter what you do, dnt forget the road to Otueke, u'll be going there soon.
Re: Jonathan Teaches Children During Sunday Service In Abuja (Photos) by ENGRDIGNITY: 8:08am On Jan 19, 2015
He should just sack of government teachers and start teaching all the students in the country since he is posing to be intelliegnt,hardworking and dedicated...bullshit!!!! who gives a damn!! I might not have the highest degree,but I know when am been fooled, he is just posing nice cos of election...Bleep him again I say
Re: Jonathan Teaches Children During Sunday Service In Abuja (Photos) by drbamkumo(m): 8:49am On Jan 19, 2015
God bless GEJ and Ngeria

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Teaches Children During Sunday Service In Abuja (Photos) by Natureboyraph(m): 10:15am On Jan 19, 2015
berem:
Is Daddy Showkey pregnant? Someone close to him should please beg him to stop drinking excessive alcohol.

grin grin

#feBUHARI 14
Insane case
Re: Jonathan Teaches Children During Sunday Service In Abuja (Photos) by Natureboyraph(m): 10:17am On Jan 19, 2015
ENGRDIGNITY:
He should just sack of government teachers and start teaching all the students in the country since he is posing to be intelliegnt,hardworking and dedicated...bullshit!!!! who gives a damn!! I might not have the highest degree,but I know when am been fooled, he is just posing nice cos of election...Bleep him again I say
Please rush to the nearest hospital.......your condition is getting worst
Re: Jonathan Teaches Children During Sunday Service In Abuja (Photos) by Natureboyraph(m): 10:18am On Jan 19, 2015
missamanda:
Hiaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! Johnathan, no matter what you do, dnt forget the road to Otueke, u'll be going there soon.
Another insane case
Re: Jonathan Teaches Children During Sunday Service In Abuja (Photos) by Natureboyraph(m): 10:22am On Jan 19, 2015
FLYGERIAN91:
All I see is silver spoon fed kids born in luxury (ajebo tinz)with protruding cheeks showing love cos them never suffer.... Let him go down to the ghettos lets see how much love he'll get from the kids there...
Ozuor
Re: Jonathan Teaches Children During Sunday Service In Abuja (Photos) by Natureboyraph(m): 10:25am On Jan 19, 2015
piagetskinner:
He probably taught them that, stealing isn't corruption#
Mumu
Re: Jonathan Teaches Children During Sunday Service In Abuja (Photos) by Natureboyraph(m): 10:28am On Jan 19, 2015
Obienesarah:
I foresee a heart attack!!!!
Re: Jonathan Teaches Children During Sunday Service In Abuja (Photos) by Natureboyraph(m): 10:33am On Jan 19, 2015
Youngzedd:
GEJ deceiving children since 2009
Malu
Re: Jonathan Teaches Children During Sunday Service In Abuja (Photos) by ikotec: 11:34am On Jan 19, 2015
what is the fate of this children . dumb teacher . why dnt jona go teach the children of masses. jst looking votes .this will nt work
Re: Jonathan Teaches Children During Sunday Service In Abuja (Photos) by Obienesarah: 11:53am On Jan 19, 2015
Natureboyraph:

I foresee a heart attack!!!!
Exactly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo: Sanusi Is A Common Thief, A Liar. Should Be Sent To Prison (Video) / Buhari Dissolves Boards Of Federal Parastatals, Agencies / Police And Shiite Clashes In Kaduna Result In Casualties (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.