Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE (90782 Views)

See All The Full Details: Al-mustapha Has Revealed How Sani Abacha Died / How Sani Abacha Died: Not By Apple / Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by Rilwon: 9:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
The Abacha administration became the first to
record unprecedented economic achievements:[7]
he oversaw an increase in the country's foreign
exchange reserves from $494 million in 1993 to
$9.6 billion by the middle of 1997, reduced the
external debt of Nigeria from $36 billion in 1993 to
$27 billion by 1997, brought all the controversial
privatization programs of the Babangida
administration to halt, reduced an inflation rate of
54% inherited from Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida to
8.5% between 1993 and 1998, all while the nation's
primary commodity, oil was at an average of $15
per barrel. [7] His administration is also credited
with creating the most comprehensive and realistic
blueprint for Nigeria's development through the
Vision 2010 committee chaired by his predecessor
Ernest Shonekan .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by 1miccza: 9:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
banjicom:

Me too

So he died??I've been in France since 1990
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by Btruth: 9:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
Whatever!...
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by orlaryhincah(m): 9:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
Zeezy99:
A dictator was assassinated, by apple, women or poison the most important thing is that the cia neutralized the dictator. End of story
Zeezy is dat really you
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by notoriousbabe: 9:32pm On Jan 18, 2015
spikesC:

Heeeey. Oh lord jaar elshaddai sad sad sad
Dude, this is unacceptable angry
sorry for ebariceing you jare
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by BokoHaramm: 9:32pm On Jan 18, 2015
I belive this Al Mustapha story because I've read something similar before. Buhari needs to be careful with all these CIA moles he is dealing with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by Ilekeh(f): 9:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
Ordinarily, I could not just touch him. It was not allowed in our job. But under the situation on ground, I knelt close to him and shouted, “General Sani Abacha, Sir, please grant me permission to touch and carry you.”

So dumb

1 Like

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by makzeze: 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
Rest in peace Gen. Sani Abatcha.
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by zomoears(m): 9:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
timmilehin:
Did Abacha [b][/b]died? when? I've been schooling in france since 1995

Mr "schooling in France", edit ur english

2 Likes

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by DzTzl(f): 9:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
timmilehin:
Did Abacha died? when? I've been schooling in france since 1995
m sure u were enrolled in one of the best schools in france
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by noordean(m): 9:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
timmilehin:
Did Abacha died? when? I've been schooling in france since 1995
Now i can see why u'v not graduated. Pls come back home and stop disgracing our country

11 Likes

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by alex406(m): 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
A lot of secret in the military. The larger part f the story have not been told. Though I have read about this somewhere before. Like someone once said, in nigeria there is official and unofficial news. Official for the govt and unofficial for the gullible citizens. More stories will still come out.

2 Likes

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by Zellie: 9:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
The movie 'The Interview' comes to mind
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by sammhi(m): 10:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
[quote author=busoye19 post=29907795][/quote]
nonsense.. how do we know what you (ALmustapha ) have said is the truth. He is dead... this your epistle is no longer relevant

1 Like

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by hushpapi(m): 10:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
Our eyes are closed! that why they take us different directions including where we don't want to be. Al mustapha merci beaucoup

1 Like

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by niggadee(m): 10:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
I there and then asked the personal physician to remain with the dead body while I dashed home to be fully prepared for the problems that might arise from the incident. al mustpha is a compulsive lier why did he left the place and go home a whole chief of security officer left a body of an head of state to ordinary personal physician bs
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by akpumping7720(m): 10:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
I think I will go with this accounts of Al Mustapha. Few Nigerians will know that Babangida staged and planned the death of Chief M.K.O Abiola. Babangida annulled June 12 election, imagine if Abiola had come out of the Prison alive, there is tendency that he will reclaim his mandate and believe me, the likes of Babangida would have been jailed. Babangida and the other Northerners knew clearly well that after d demise of Abacha, Jeremiah Useni if made d head of state will work against them and d best option is to hand over to one of their one, Abubakar.
The Northerners'born to rule mentality runs in their blood. I pray Tinubu doesn't regret his action for aligning with these folks. The same alignment Abiola did with Babangida before d June 12 saga, he was betrayed by d same man he had alliance with despite warning from Chief Obafemi Awolowo but he refused to heed d wise man call not to go in alliance with the man who was believed to have killed his best friend Mamman Vatsa. Tinubu is also threading the same path.
In Summary: never trust the Northerners with absolute power coz dey don't care about other tribes.

10 Likes

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
Tranquill:
What I noticed is that all the names of the players and people involved are northerners and that is the scenerio they want to bring back to the seat of government using APC. I also believe that what actually worked against Jeremiah Useni is that is not a Muslim and a 'core' northerner.

But when the same northern officers decided to use a Christian Yakubu Gowon in 1966, it was because he was a Muslim? Smh.

3 Likes

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by iamord(m): 10:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
Zeezy99:
[s]A dictator was assassinated, by apple, women or poison the most important thing is that the cia neutralized the dictator. End of story[/s]
No !! You. Killed him!! See your bod! Chei!!
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by uzolexis(f): 10:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
Lies, he died on top of a prostitute and he ate poisoned apple. That's what I choose 2 believe angry

1 Like

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by ManirBK: 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
Jarus:

But when the same northern officers decided to use a Christian Yakubu Gowon in 1966, it was because he was a Muslim? Smh.
Good shot !!!
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by Kx: 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
Short and long of the story:

Your closest friends, could just be your worst enemies without your knowledge.

1 Like

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by Mekybliss(f): 10:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
undecidednext please !!
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by akpumping7720(m): 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
Jarus:

Youngman, the Northerners looked beyond religious difference during the 60's when Yakubu came back from the Aburi conference, 'he went back to his people' to discuss on what was agreed upon at the Aburi conference. And they poisoned his mind to back out from the agreement which infuriated Ojukwu. Bros, the same Northern officers poisoned his mind. That is to tell u that they looked beyond religious difference. Take a look at those Northerners who were murdered as a result of coup or whatsoever, its because they work against the Northerners, take 4 example Muritala Muhammed, Muritala meant well for Nigerians, but the power that meant to be never allowed him enjoy his stay in power, eventually Obasanjo who was loyal to them became the head of state because the Northerners trusted him a lot. D same gesture was bestowed on him by dis Northerners in 1999.

5 Likes

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by StunningCEO: 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
noordean:
Now i can see why u'v not graduated. Pls come back home and stop disgracing our country

I go die o........ grin grin grin
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by harffie(m): 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
Nutase:
we hear... next version.
No mind 'em# E chowed the apple, and thre was poison in it. So.............
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by stag: 10:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
The side of his account that told of the Palestinian president's visit is no news at all. Back then, it was alleged in privileged quarters that Yasser Arafat's infamous hug transferred the killer bio-chemical to which he was already injected with the antidote orchestrated by the West.

Call it conspiracy theory. I call it The Mysteries of Power.

1 Like

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by hardbody: 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
obongtunji:
Wow!!! Thanks to Al mustapha for this revelation

I have had this record since. It is just ok that the man died. He deserved to die.
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by Tranquill: 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2015
Jarus:

We are talking about 1998 and not 1966. Take ur tme and do ur research to find out the dynamics of power in the military between these two periods.

2 Likes

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
Al Mustapha if your story is true, the mistake you made was not holding the meeting with the PRC and killing those bastards then handing over the government M.K.O as democratic elected president.

2 Likes

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by cococandy(f): 10:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
Or maybe he died of good old natural causes.

Handshake ko.

The important thing is that he's dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) / Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads / DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.