Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,147 members, 7,780,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:28 AM

Vision Of Hail Storm Coming Upon Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vision Of Hail Storm Coming Upon Nigeria (2741 Views)

Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity / Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta / Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vision Of Hail Storm Coming Upon Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 6:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
VISION OF HAILSTORM COMING TO NIGERIA

Isaiah 58:1
1 Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.

Job 38:23-24
22 Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the treasures of the hail,
23 Which I have reserved against the time of trouble, against the day of battle and war?

On Friday, 19th December, 2014, around 3.21a.m, Nigerian time, I had a very powerful dream revelation of hailstorm occurring in Nigeria.

In the dream, I saw hails dropping frequently from the sky and hitting the ground, people and items. The hails were hitting me too and I was running to a safe place to hide myself. I used my hands to guide my head to prevent the hails from hitting me on the head.

For Nigerians and People who don’t know what hailstorm is, please, see a video of hailstorm below (from 2.54s to the end).

After the hailstorm, The Spirit of Prophecy came upon me and made to begin to preach and prophesy with all fervency and emergency. I remembered that God says in Job 38:23-24 that He reserved hail for the day of battle and war. Then I began to preach and asked Nigerians saying “Nigerians, but you said you are not fighting with Your MAKER.” If you were not fighting with Your MAKER, how come The LORD is sending hail upon you?

I began to preach and prophesy, telling all Nigerians to repent. I was quickly warning them that some more serious things than hailstorm were coming, also. Then, I remembered that The LORD had already told me on several occasions to warn Nigerians of impending earthquake. Then I began to repeat again saying that some more serious things than hail were coming. I said earthquake and Tsunami were coming.

I was running very fast and telling anybody that cared to listen. I entered the market, the street, and every place accessible.

As I was doing all these things, I was also announcing that Rapture is imminent. I pointed to the sun and showed the sign of the coming of The LORD, JESUS CHRIST in the sun to those that listened to me.

After this I gently opened my eyes and the vision ended. My heart was so disturbed and it was impressed upon me I must share it.

Please, let Nigerians repent with a sincere heart and turn away from wickedness. To pray for Mercy without turning away from Sins is like trying to close to God with mouth but moving far away from Him in the heart (Hypocrisy). Nineveh did not repent like that. Men of Nineveh stopped their evils before God stopped the Judgments (Jonah 3).

I have delivered the warnings of God to His people and I have washed my hands clean.

JESUS is coming. Repent. Live Righteous and Holy.

JESUScoming

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vision Of Hail Storm Coming Upon Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 6:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
For those that dont know what HAILSTORM is, please see the video below from 2.54s to the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR1kDd2DDIA

Prepare to escape and meet thy LORD.

JESUScoming
Re: Vision Of Hail Storm Coming Upon Nigeria by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
So by this video..you mean an actual hail storm?...lolz..if a hail storm fell it wouldn't hit everyone just the corrupt foul foolish and annoying ones..take it from me

1 Like

Re: Vision Of Hail Storm Coming Upon Nigeria by femora007(m): 8:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
annyplenty:
VISION OF HAILSTORM COMING TO NIGERIA

Isaiah 58:1
1 Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.

Job 38:23-24
22 Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the treasures of the hail,
23 Which I have reserved against the time of trouble, against the day of battle and war?

On Friday, 19th December, 2014, around 3.21a.m, Nigerian time, I had a very powerful dream revelation of hailstorm occurring in Nigeria.

In the dream, I saw hails dropping frequently from the sky and hitting the ground, people and items. The hails were hitting me too and I was running to a safe place to hide myself. I used my hands to guide my head to prevent the hails from hitting me on the head.

For Nigerians and People who don’t know what hailstorm is, please, see a video of hailstorm below (from 2.54s to the end).

After the hailstorm, The Spirit of Prophecy came upon me and made to begin to preach and prophesy with all fervency and emergency. I remembered that God says in Job 38:23-24 that He reserved hail for the day of battle and war. Then I began to preach and asked Nigerians saying “Nigerians, but you said you are not fighting with Your MAKER.” If you were not fighting with Your MAKER, how come The LORD is sending hail upon you?

I began to preach and prophesy, telling all Nigerians to repent. I was quickly warning them that some more serious things than hailstorm were coming, also. Then, I remembered that The LORD had already told me on several occasions to warn Nigerians of impending earthquake. Then I began to repeat again saying that some more serious things than hail were coming. I said earthquake and Tsunami were coming.

I was running very fast and telling anybody that cared to listen. I entered the market, the street, and every place accessible.

As I was doing all these things, I was also announcing that Rapture is imminent. I pointed to the sun and showed the sign of the coming of The LORD, JESUS CHRIST in the sun to those that listened to me.

After this I gently opened my eyes and the vision ended. My heart was so disturbed and it was impressed upon me I must share it.

Please, let Nigerians repent with a sincere heart and turn away from wickedness. To pray for Mercy without turning away from Sins is like trying to close to God with mouth but moving far away from Him in the heart (Hypocrisy). Nineveh did not repent like that. Men of Nineveh stopped their evils before God stopped the Judgments (Jonah 3).

I have delivered the warnings of God to His people and I have washed my hands clean.

JESUS is coming. Repent. Live Righteous and Holy.

JESUScoming
i had a dream similar to this last year december. And today(sunday), d president of my fellowship tell abt a vision similar to it too.
Re: Vision Of Hail Storm Coming Upon Nigeria by Nobody: 5:21am On Jan 19, 2015
the hailstone here is something else. I think it's like, judgement on some specific persons.
the word of God also has a scriptural verse about the visit of the angel of death, not everyone was meant to die. also, the destruction of Sodom, a specific persons were not involved in the judgement.
in our today's NIGERIA,so many things have been happening, the agents of darkness have been in control of this country for so long and now their time of grace is at hand. God has better things to do, but first this COUNTRY needs cleansing.
Re: Vision Of Hail Storm Coming Upon Nigeria by Pr0ton: 8:06am On Jan 19, 2015
Hailstorm in Nigeria? We'd have some achievement in history. cool

LET IT RAIN! cheesy
Re: Vision Of Hail Storm Coming Upon Nigeria by Pr0ton: 8:21am On Jan 19, 2015
shadowgwalker:
the hailstone here is something else. I think it's like, judgement on some specific persons.
the word of God also has a scriptural verse about the visit of the angel of death, not everyone was meant to die. also, the destruction of Sodom, a specific persons were not involved in the judgement.
in our today's NIGERIA,so many things have been happening, the agents of darkness have been in control of this country for so long and now their time of grace is at hand. God has better things to do, but first this COUNTRY needs cleansing.

Cleansing by slaughtering people with hailstones or some kind of judgement as you've soon metophorically explained the dreamer's dream to be? smiley

If I had pets and I see that some were sick, filthy, dirty and consequently need cleansing the best way to cleanse them would be slaughtering them with hailstones or judgement, or act normal by cleaning and treating them? smiley

But your God works in mysterious ways, doesn't He? smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vision Of Hail Storm Coming Upon Nigeria by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 19, 2015
Pr0ton:

Cleansing by slaughtering people with hailstones or some kind of judgement as you've soon metophorically explained the dreamer's dream to be? smiley

If I had pets and I see that some were sick, filthy, dirty and consequently need cleansing the best way to cleanse them would be slaughtering them with hailstones or judgement, or act normal by cleaning and treating them? smiley

But your God works in mysterious ways, doesn't He? smiley
K
Re: Vision Of Hail Storm Coming Upon Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 7:21am On Feb 26, 2015
NIGERIA, Repent and Turn away from wickedness.

JESUScoming
Re: Vision Of Hail Storm Coming Upon Nigeria by johnydon22(m): 9:13am On Feb 26, 2015
Go check soon in the dictionary....

Re: Vision Of Hail Storm Coming Upon Nigeria by frank317: 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
This annyplennty has no shame... If malaria is worrying you go take some drugs.

You actually sound like someone who has a very deep phobia for natural disasters. No wonder such keeps on reoccurring in your dreams.

But if your visions are fact, tell your God to bring it on and fulfill just one of his psychotic desires for once.

No be only hail storm... Na hailmary storm.

2 Likes

Re: Vision Of Hail Storm Coming Upon Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 7:35am On May 06, 2015
johnydon22:
Go check soon in the dictionary....

2 peter 3:3-10

3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

JESUScoming
Re: Vision Of Hail Storm Coming Upon Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 10:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
LET US REPENT. WE CANNOT CONTINUE IN SIN AND WANT GRACE TO ABOUND.
Re: Vision Of Hail Storm Coming Upon Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 11:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
NIGERIA REPENT AND TURN TO THE LORD.

JESUScoming
Re: Vision Of Hail Storm Coming Upon Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
LET THIS NATION TURN AWAY FROM WICKEDNESS
Re: Vision Of Hail Storm Coming Upon Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 7:20am On Nov 04, 2015
Jeremiah 18:7-12
7 At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it;

8 If that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them.

9 And at what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it;

10 If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them.

11 Now therefore go to, speak to the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, saying, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I frame evil against you, and devise a device against you: return ye now every one from his evil way, and make your ways and your doings good.

12 And they said, There is no hope: but we will walk after our own devices, and we will every one do the imagination of his evil heart.

JESUScoming
Re: Vision Of Hail Storm Coming Upon Nigeria by UyiIredia(m): 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
Noted.
Re: Vision Of Hail Storm Coming Upon Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 7:06am On Feb 04, 2016
Repentance is key. It turns away the wrath of God. Lets grab repentance - National repentance in Nigeria
Re: Vision Of Hail Storm Coming Upon Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 4:17pm On May 22, 2016
Re: Vision Of Hail Storm Coming Upon Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
Let the wicked forsake his evils and return to the Lord.
Re: Vision Of Hail Storm Coming Upon Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 8:13am On Aug 23, 2016
Re: Vision Of Hail Storm Coming Upon Nigeria by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 23, 2016
So after your predictions about a year ago an nothing happened, then you wired for the moment hail fell again so you could scurry to your thread. Continue grin
Re: Vision Of Hail Storm Coming Upon Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 10:20am On Aug 23, 2016
AnonyNymous:
So after your predictions about a year ago an nothing happened, then you wired for the moment hail fell again so you could scurry to your thread. Continue grin

I have been commenting on the thread. Look at the dates of my comments on the thread. Many other places in Nigeria will still witness hailstorm
Re: Vision Of Hail Storm Coming Upon Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
As it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be when the Son of Man shall return.

Look up. Thy redemption is near.
Re: Vision Of Hail Storm Coming Upon Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 7:41am On Mar 26, 2017
Re: Vision Of Hail Storm Coming Upon Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 8:04am On Mar 26, 2017
Re: Vision Of Hail Storm Coming Upon Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 8:05am On Mar 26, 2017
Re: Vision Of Hail Storm Coming Upon Nigeria by frank317: 8:27am On Mar 26, 2017
annyplenty:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5t7xZC7ySo

hailstorm in ekiti

@annyplenty you actually have no shame. You have been predicting desaster in Nigeria for more than five years now yet you still have the boldness to talk.

I have asked you to visit a psychiatric home to help you do away with the phobia that Religion has built inside you.

Why are you now telling us of hailstorm in ekiti? You actually are sick. hailstorm in ekiti got people therein excited, how is that your Gods judgment on the people? Did it kill anybody? If you grew up in the north you would have noticed that they have such hailstorms at least once or twice every year. It has never killed anybody, rather people are excited.

Please go for help and stop all this rumour mongering. Your God does not exist. Just go and get help so that u can at least live a normal life instead of this life of fear and nightmares.
Re: Vision Of Hail Storm Coming Upon Nigeria by ScepticalPyrrho: 9:16am On Mar 26, 2017
annyplenty:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5t7xZC7ySo

hailstorm in ekiti
Was it hail storm or Hailstones?
Re: Vision Of Hail Storm Coming Upon Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 9:28am On Mar 26, 2017
frank317:

@annyplenty you actually have no shame. You have been predicting desaster in Nigeria for more than five years now yet you still have the boldness to talk.

I have asked you to visit a psychiatric home to help you do away with the phobia that Religion has built inside you.

Why are you now telling us of hailstorm in ekiti? You actually are sick. hailstorm in ekiti got people therein excited, how is that your Gods judgment on the people? Did it kill anybody? If you grew up in the north you would have noticed that they have such hailstorms at least once or twice every year. It has never killed anybody, rather people are excited.

Please go for help and stop all this rumour mongering. Your God does not exist. Just go and get help so that u can at least live a normal life instead of this life of fear and nightmares.

A person pretending to sleep is difficult to wake up.

Thank you.
Re: Vision Of Hail Storm Coming Upon Nigeria by frank317: 10:22am On Mar 26, 2017
annyplenty:

A person pretending to sleep is difficult to wake up.

Thank you.

Pls my brother just go get help. Pls this life of fear and nightmare u are living will not help you.

Life is too short for all these nonsense. Be free, get sex, have fun and emancipate yourself.

Like someone pointed out, want happened in ekiti is not hail storm. Just droplet of ice blocks or hail stones falling and i remember how we used to enjoy it as kids. It is not doom neither is it judgement.

Life can be fun but you cannot have it when u are delusional.
Re: Vision Of Hail Storm Coming Upon Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 10:12am On Oct 15, 2017
Repent Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Make Them Eat Bitter FOOD And Drink POISONED Water / AIDS Is Now Running Rampant Amongst ISIS Fighters And It's Getting So Bad... / David Ibeyieomi Turns Water To Wine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.