Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,019 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

How To Make N500k Per Week - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make N500k Per Week (1534 Views)

Make N10K To N25K Per Week With Just N2K! No Going Around Talking To People! / Check Out This Luxurious Student Hostel That Cost 45k Per Week [photos] / How And Where Do I Invest N500k To N1million In Any Business In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make N500k Per Week by Bukkyamadi: 7:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
Sounds too good to be true, I am only trying to contain the excitement by not stating the incredible sum possible to make in a week!

With Alliance in Motion and God everything is possible!

Anywhere you are in Nigeria or any part of the world. you can do this business and produce incredible results1

Let us connect here and let me show you how this can be a possibility in your own life. For once stop hearing other people's testimonies and refuse to have yours to share......if you are still deceiving yourself looking for work or slaving at your job.....I implore you not to pass up this opportunity. This new year, confront your fears and dare to do something different.

The way this business is structured, you loose nothing if you join and you want to opt out (That is almost an impossibility)

Once on board, you are positioned to earn almost immediately and continuously with or without doing much.....cos people work for you. Following a simple system, the world could be at your feet within the short possible time.

1 Like

Re: How To Make N500k Per Week by scarplanet(m): 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
Interesting... but you are still yet to hit the nail on the head
Re: How To Make N500k Per Week by madone: 7:43am On Jan 19, 2015
how is it done
Re: How To Make N500k Per Week by syler360: 8:39am On Jan 19, 2015
Following
Re: How To Make N500k Per Week by biz4realnair(m): 2:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
am really interested, ,could you pls shed more light .....my email address is egritycastles@gmail.com
Re: How To Make N500k Per Week by Bukkyamadi: 11:56am On Mar 28, 2015
Re: How To Make N500k Per Week by emperoracro(m): 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
I am looking for a reliable business partner,i deal with
Agricultural products, i have a store and a bus for the business,
am working on expansion. ROI is between 7%-12% monthly. Pm
me, call or text me on WhatsApp on +2348136909187, pls i want
only serious and mature people. Thanks
CLOSED

(1) (Reply)

Is MMM In Nigeria A Scam? Watch This Before You Sign Up / Mmm Is Finally Crashed Just Be Encouraged. / Try Out This Site Pals..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.