Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

All I Hear Is Osinbajo This, Osinbajo That, What Is Buhari Saying. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All I Hear Is Osinbajo This, Osinbajo That, What Is Buhari Saying. (1175 Views)

"The Osinbajo That I Know" - Ebun-olu Adegboruwa / Prof Osinbajo, This Is Naija, Thinking Is Rocket Science! / Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All I Hear Is Osinbajo This, Osinbajo That, What Is Buhari Saying. by jdilight(m): 4:42am On Jan 19, 2015
I have never seen any government where the vice lead the pack. This seem not to be the case in Buhari/Osinbajo ticket. It is either Osinbajo is saying this or his saying that.

Please who is the President between Buhari and Osinbajo?

Will Osinbajo run the government for Buhari or what?

All the promises and visions are being relay by Osinbajo, what is buhari saying?

2 Likes

Re: All I Hear Is Osinbajo This, Osinbajo That, What Is Buhari Saying. by Champele(m): 4:52am On Jan 19, 2015
What did he have to say,do you want him to start telling us how he overthrown a serving government,or how he ruled nigeria as a dictator.he is too old jare.

2 Likes

Re: All I Hear Is Osinbajo This, Osinbajo That, What Is Buhari Saying. by Soloter(m): 4:55am On Jan 19, 2015
My friend, the Late Yar' Adua wasn't a noise maker but within a short space of time he was on the sit of power, we witnessed a great change. the Judiciary which at present is in shamble witnessed a revolution with sound judgments been delivered from there.
Anti-coruption agencies we're barking and biting, etc.

Buhari mustn't be a noise maker promising heaven and earth before he'll be voted in afterall the greatest leader we ever had in human history, Moses of the Bible also had a mouthpiece in Aaron.

Sai Buhari 2015

4 Likes

Re: All I Hear Is Osinbajo This, Osinbajo That, What Is Buhari Saying. by plainol(m): 5:03am On Jan 19, 2015
its like Nigerians are used to noisemakers and not performers.

3 Likes

Re: All I Hear Is Osinbajo This, Osinbajo That, What Is Buhari Saying. by DecemberIV: 5:07am On Jan 19, 2015
jdilight:
I have never seen any government where the vice lead the pack. This seem not to be the case in Buhari/Osinbajo ticket. It is either Osinbajo is saying this or his saying that.

All the promises and visions are being relay by Osinbajo, what is buhari saying?

I thought your worry was that PYO would be sidelined as VP...why the sudden U turn? You don miss road again?

2 Likes

Re: All I Hear Is Osinbajo This, Osinbajo That, What Is Buhari Saying. by ITbomb(m): 6:57am On Jan 19, 2015
Soloter:
My friend, the Late Yar' Adua wasn't a noise maker but within a short space of time he was on the sit of power, we witnessed a great change. the Judiciary which at present is in shamble witnessed a revolution with sound judgments been delivered from there.

Buhari mustn't be a noise maker promising heaven and earth before he'll be voted in afterall the greatest leader we ever had in human history, Moses of the Bible also had a mouthpiece in Aaron.

Sai Buhari 2015
And yet you were cursing him and shouting "Mr Go-slow" back then

2 Likes

Re: All I Hear Is Osinbajo This, Osinbajo That, What Is Buhari Saying. by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 19, 2015
Soloter:

Sai Buhari 2015

It is not noise making to tell Nigerians your planned program, that's what democracy is all about

Buhari just does not know what programs are right for naija, that's why he is not saying much!

2 Likes

Re: All I Hear Is Osinbajo This, Osinbajo That, What Is Buhari Saying. by joseph1832(m): 7:41am On Jan 19, 2015
jdilight:

Atleast he's saying and doing something, wish I could say the same for Namadi Sambo! Who is as silent as a dead Ram!.

1 Like

Re: All I Hear Is Osinbajo This, Osinbajo That, What Is Buhari Saying. by Safari29: 8:00am On Jan 19, 2015
Jonathan promises to provide 2 million jobs every year if re-elected. To get more jokes from him, text JONATHAN to 3325. N100/joke
Re: All I Hear Is Osinbajo This, Osinbajo That, What Is Buhari Saying. by jdilight(m): 8:38am On Jan 19, 2015
joseph1832:
Atleast he's saying and doing something, wish I could say the same for Namadi Sambo! Who is as silent as a dead Ram!.

V. P is a support post not the main post. Imagine your wife taking your place as a man.
Re: All I Hear Is Osinbajo This, Osinbajo That, What Is Buhari Saying. by PointB: 8:41am On Jan 19, 2015
The fanatic always let a pastor to do his dirty job!

Can we hear from the horse's mouth, Buhari either lacks idea or the charisma to push them forward. Tomorrow he'll deny ever making any promise because they were made by his failing running mate!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: All I Hear Is Osinbajo This, Osinbajo That, What Is Buhari Saying. by jdilight(m): 8:43am On Jan 19, 2015
DecemberIV:

I thought your worry was that PYO would be sidelined as VP...why the sudden U turn? You don miss road again?

I have never feared the above. But the question is, what was buhari's reason for contesting for election all this years if he can not tell us.
Re: All I Hear Is Osinbajo This, Osinbajo That, What Is Buhari Saying. by joseph1832(m): 8:44am On Jan 19, 2015
jdilight:

V. P is a support post not the main post. Imagine your wife taking your place as a man.
This is exactly what Osinbajo is doing!. Supporting and he's doing it very well. It goes to show you that when GMB Becomes president, Osinbajo won't be as docile as Sambo is. Infact Sambo and GEJ are the most docile Vice Presidents ever!.

3 Likes

Re: All I Hear Is Osinbajo This, Osinbajo That, What Is Buhari Saying. by jdilight(m): 8:48am On Jan 19, 2015
joseph1832:
This is exactly what Osinbajo is doing!. Supporting and he's doing it very well. It goes to show you that when GMB Becomes president, Osinbajo won't be as docile as Sambo is. Infact Sambo and GEJ are the most docile Vice Presidents ever!.

Do you know what support means? Osinbajo is campaigning why Buhari is watching by the side.

Who is making the promises?

Who are we going to hold responsible for all these promises?
Re: All I Hear Is Osinbajo This, Osinbajo That, What Is Buhari Saying. by size38: 9:09am On Jan 19, 2015
What we are saying is change! What Buhari is saying is change! What Buhari is saying is; steal public fund and and see urself in Kirikiri. So have u heard what the peoples general is saying? Steal and kirikiri prison awaits u.
Re: All I Hear Is Osinbajo This, Osinbajo That, What Is Buhari Saying. by joseph1832(m): 9:33am On Jan 19, 2015
jdilight:

Do you know what support means? Osinbajo is campaigning why Buhari is watching by the side.

Who is making the promises?

Who are we going to hold responsible for all these promises?
Have you ever heard of Delegation Of Authority?'.

1 Like

Re: All I Hear Is Osinbajo This, Osinbajo That, What Is Buhari Saying. by jdilight(m): 9:39am On Jan 19, 2015
joseph1832:
Have you ever heard of Delegation Of Authority?'.

Chai! People, before authority are delegated. The delegator had done the Major job.

I asked, what was driving buhari to contest and recontest election? Let him tell us.
Re: All I Hear Is Osinbajo This, Osinbajo That, What Is Buhari Saying. by joseph1832(m): 9:44am On Jan 19, 2015
jdilight:

Chai! People, before authority are delegated. The delegator had done the Major job.

I asked, what was driving buhari to contest and recontest election? Let him tell us.
Is that right? Your misconceptions are very well noted!. To answer your question, have you ever heard these words before "if you try and you don't succeed, try, try and try again".
Re: All I Hear Is Osinbajo This, Osinbajo That, What Is Buhari Saying. by jdilight(m): 9:55am On Jan 19, 2015
joseph1832:
Is that right? Your misconceptions are very well noted!. To answer your question, have you ever heard these words before "if you try and you don't succeed, try, try and try again".

Trying is not the issue. The issue is what is driving you to try?

Are you just trying to make history or change history?

Why is Buhari hidding behiding his vice?

Why is buhari who has contested and recontested over and over again not able now to tell us what has been driving him to contest and recontest election? All he does is hide behind his vice promises.

Why?
Re: All I Hear Is Osinbajo This, Osinbajo That, What Is Buhari Saying. by zimoni(f): 10:12am On Jan 19, 2015
Truth is Buhari is not articulate.

His accent is not helping matter either.

I don't believe it's all about speaking big english but what one has to offer.

Now the question is,

Does Buhari Have Something To Offer?

Let's Wait And See How It Goes.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: All I Hear Is Osinbajo This, Osinbajo That, What Is Buhari Saying. by joseph1832(m): 10:24am On Jan 19, 2015
jdilight:

Trying is not the issue. The issue is what is driving you to try?

Are you just trying to make history or change history?

Why is Buhari hidding behiding his vice?

Why is buhari who has contested and recontested over and over again not able now to tell us what has been driving him to contest and recontest election? All he does is hide behind his vice promises.

Why?
Since you know he has contested for presidency over and over, that's the more reason why you shouldn't be asking all this un important questions.
Re: All I Hear Is Osinbajo This, Osinbajo That, What Is Buhari Saying. by gogochocolate: 11:19am On Jan 19, 2015
I am sure APC handlers must have asked Buhari to stop talking because each time he talks he shows he shows his illiteracy and lack of knowledge on economic and pressing national issues . The best strategy is just for him to be shouting korruption, kORRUPTION and Jail, JAIl in the south when he gets to the North he starts speaking Fulani and telling tales by moonlight to his gullible Alamajiri followers who cannot decipher or scrutinize his message. They will just be shouting sai buhari ! sai buhari ! and he will be waving broom without saying anything intelligent. Long and short Buhari is a dullard. Can he win any governorship election in any state in the southern part of Nigeria on a good day ?

SAI Buhari the Dullard !!!!!!!
SAI buhari the Olodo !!!!!!!!!
SAi BUhari the Alamajiri people's saviour !!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Has Broken Peace Pact – Buhari / Ghana Presidency Wear Woman Clothes / Robert Mugabe Falls Down Stairs, Tries To Get Photographer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.