Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:33 AM

Flavour And Chidinma Take Their Love To Another Level - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour And Chidinma Take Their Love To Another Level (49702 Views)

Flavour And Oyinye Onungwa: Throwback Photo With Rumoured Pregnant Girlfriend / Funke Akindele And Chidinma Stylish In White Outfit / Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour And Chidinma Take Their Love To Another Level by ifeelgood: 10:06am On Jan 19, 2015
Nope
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Take Their Love To Another Level by Paulchris(m): 10:07am On Jan 19, 2015
jingh:
ooooooookkkkkkk

abeg has anyone bought petrol less than 100 naira today ?

i've been buying pms less than 100 since 2014
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Take Their Love To Another Level by laplace12(m): 10:10am On Jan 19, 2015
Video shoot jare cheesy

Just some publicity to the video
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Take Their Love To Another Level by 1stola: 10:10am On Jan 19, 2015
Flavor ibo boy!
Filling celeb spinsters pvssy since 1999
grin grin grin
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Take Their Love To Another Level by Barselonia(m): 10:11am On Jan 19, 2015
johndwayy:
Is dis sentence correct.."are flavour and chidinma dating"...jst thinking out aloud sha.
mistake from d moderator.... That's not my topic
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Take Their Love To Another Level by Abmarshalo(m): 10:11am On Jan 19, 2015
Its a video of their song Ololufe

Barselonia:
I was checking through my instagram wall and came across some lovely picture of flavour and chidinma Which was giving different tag name and guess was taken in cape town...
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Take Their Love To Another Level by Omoken77: 10:14am On Jan 19, 2015
Who're you, we don't know you in Nigeria!!! angryHave you learned how to weep, how to cry when you see a hungry child, a child on the street who uses drugs, a homeless child, an abandoned child, an abused child, a child that society uses as a slave?
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Take Their Love To Another Level by Ranchhoddas: 10:18am On Jan 19, 2015
This is something I still don't understand.Why should I be interested in whether two people I don't know from Adam are dating?
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Take Their Love To Another Level by john4q(m): 10:22am On Jan 19, 2015
Barselonia:

I was surprised when I saw it too..
dix is d video shoot for their collabo from flavour album ololufe
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Take Their Love To Another Level by endy4oxide(m): 10:24am On Jan 19, 2015
Guessing it's for the video of flavour's 'ololufe ft chidinma
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Take Their Love To Another Level by bigtt76(f): 10:29am On Jan 19, 2015
Na packaging jooooor! grin
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Take Their Love To Another Level by Molarami(f): 10:31am On Jan 19, 2015
Lolzzz...dis is funny....no be Anna Banner o na Anna notice board..lol
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Take Their Love To Another Level by jingh(f): 10:35am On Jan 19, 2015
Paulchris:

i've been buying pms less than 100 since 2014
really ?? at what rate
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Take Their Love To Another Level by Trypa(f): 10:39am On Jan 19, 2015
I talk am say one day dis their collaboration go soon enter gossip mouth

They only do they collAbo no string attached go get a live n stop all dis bulls hit

Nija sha angry
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Take Their Love To Another Level by AJOT99(m): 10:42am On Jan 19, 2015
Its none of my problem!

Re: Flavour And Chidinma Take Their Love To Another Level by john4aguero: 10:47am On Jan 19, 2015
Una d craze...I swear
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Take Their Love To Another Level by debbydee(f): 10:53am On Jan 19, 2015
priscaoge:
Nothing attached to it! She's just pulling the blogger's legs. cool

lol @ ur timeline

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Chidinma Take Their Love To Another Level by lion042(m): 10:55am On Jan 19, 2015
Dating without testing, because i once heard she's a virgin
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Take Their Love To Another Level by That9jaVine(m): 10:59am On Jan 19, 2015
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Take Their Love To Another Level by baybeeboi: 10:59am On Jan 19, 2015
jingh:
ooooooookkkkkkk

abeg has anyone bought petrol less than 100 naira today ?

ya,I bought at 97naira
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Take Their Love To Another Level by zaza1(m): 11:17am On Jan 19, 2015
Sigh...these pictures are from the video shoot for Flavour's song featuring Chidinma called #Ololufe..why people are so obsessed with who is dating who,etc is beyond me.
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Take Their Love To Another Level by Ayus34(m): 11:27am On Jan 19, 2015
call their number make you ask them.....APROKO,wetin concern u if them they date,abi na you go pay the dowry?
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Take Their Love To Another Level by Missmossy(f): 11:27am On Jan 19, 2015
Hmmm that's their palaver grin
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Take Their Love To Another Level by jingh(f): 11:27am On Jan 19, 2015
baybeeboi:

ya,I bought at 97naira
no change yet
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Take Their Love To Another Level by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 19, 2015
Chai!

Right from that 'oh baby!' Video, a maram na flavor a chopugo that thing! grin grin grin
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Take Their Love To Another Level by mercyspicy: 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
priscaoge:
Nothing attached to it! She's just pulling the blogger's legs. cool
re u guys saying a guy nd a girl can not snap together,de might b just ordinary friends
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Take Their Love To Another Level by Mavor: 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
Like this Flavour prick dey roam network like Tuface. From Sandra Okagbue to Anne Banner to Chidinma. Hmm....
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Take Their Love To Another Level by pek(m): 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
is......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach / "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies / Throwback Picture Olamide Sent To Zlatan Ibile From His Ikorodu Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.