Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,998 members, 7,799,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

What Bible Passages Keep You Going And Strong! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Bible Passages Keep You Going And Strong! (5611 Views)

Overcome Church Going And Be Free Today / Why Is It Tha Churches Never Help Xtians Explain Controversial Bible Passages? / Picking And Choosing What Bible Verses To Obey Among Christians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Bible Passages Keep You Going And Strong! by under18(f): 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2006
Forgive me cos I know such a topic has once been here but I think its now deleted
I had written those verses down and please I would like you guys to start a frsh as it really helps me read the bible always unlike when I decide on my own
I will start by this verse
Note: pls quote the scripture as its in the Bible

Pil 4: 9 God will supply all your needs according to his riches
Phil 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strentength me
Rom 11:6 Without faith its impossible to please God
Mat 6: 33 Seek the kingdom of God first and other things shall be added to you

I need very encouraging verses lets go now
Re: What Bible Passages Keep You Going And Strong! by under18(f): 2:02pm On Aug 19, 2006
Guys pls let me have those scriptures now
Re: What Bible Passages Keep You Going And Strong! by Appearance(m): 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2006
eph 6;10 ,FINALLY MY BRETHREN ,BE STRONG IN THE LORD AND IN THE POWER OF HIS MIGHT.

JESUS SAID,HE THAT BELIEVE IN ME ,THE SAME WORK WHICH I DO WILL HE DO,AND GREATER WORKS THAN THESE WILL HE DO.

MATT 25:40 VERILY I SAY UNTO U INASMUCH AS U HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THESE BRETHREN ,U HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.
HE THAT IS BORN OF GOD CANNOT SIN,because THE SED OF GOD ABIDE IN HIM

GAL L 5:1 =STAND FIRM IN THE LIBERTY WHICH CHRIST HAS SET U FREE.
Re: What Bible Passages Keep You Going And Strong! by Oracle(m): 11:51pm On Aug 23, 2006
Thatz great Apperance, welcome to the forum
besides thatz a wonderful username you've got

As for me itz psalm 23 tongue
Re: What Bible Passages Keep You Going And Strong! by enugu(f): 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2006
Psalm 20 has become the Bible passage; also Nahum 1 vs. 9. It used to be Heb.2vs 14-15 but I guess with time and circumstance, they change.
Re: What Bible Passages Keep You Going And Strong! by adetunrayo(f): 11:39am On Sep 27, 2006
Psalm 91 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the almighty.I will say of the lord he is my strenght and my fortress in him will I trust etc
Re: What Bible Passages Keep You Going And Strong! by irefunke(f): 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2006
Isaiah 42vs 6
I the Lord, have called in righteosness,
And will hold Your hands
I will keep you and give you as a vovenant to the people
A a light to the Gentiles
Re: What Bible Passages Keep You Going And Strong! by jesuseun1(m): 7:43am On Sep 30, 2006
john 3:16 for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that who soever

believe in him will not perish but have everlasting life.

eccl 12v13 the whole duty of man is to fear God and keep his commandments.

rev14 v13b Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord.

1john 3v2b what manner of love has God bestow on us that we may be call the children of God ,it does not yet appear what we shall be ,but when we see him we will be like him.
Re: What Bible Passages Keep You Going And Strong! by domwas2(m): 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2007
"Be not conformed to this world." [Romans 12:2]

"As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God. My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God?" [Psalms 42:1-2]

"But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." [Isaiah 40:31]

Sheep in the Midst of Wolves" [script on back] "Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves." [Matthew 10:16

"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear: The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" [Psalms 27:1Popular Bible verses

For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? [Matthew 16:26]

"The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them." [Isaiah 11:6]

Therefore, choose life, that thou and thy seed may live. -Deuteronomy 30:19.

wink
Re: What Bible Passages Keep You Going And Strong! by Free(f): 5:57am On Feb 09, 2007
I can do all things through christ which strenthens me grin
Re: What Bible Passages Keep You Going And Strong! by DewDrop(f): 8:59am On Apr 03, 2007
The good 'ol reliables:

Proverbs 19:21- "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails."

Romans 12:12- "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer."
Re: What Bible Passages Keep You Going And Strong! by pilgrim1(f): 1:07pm On Aug 27, 2007
Hebrews 11:6
'But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is,
and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.'
Re: What Bible Passages Keep You Going And Strong! by REZIGIRL(f): 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2007
Prov 4:18 ("But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day"wink

This is my best scripture and it works for me by His grace
Re: What Bible Passages Keep You Going And Strong! by toshmann(m): 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2007
ps 121 " . . . . . . . . . . . . .the lord shall preserve my going out and my coming in, this time and forevermore . . . . "

no shaking in my life terrorism no go meet me, plane crash no be my portion, armed robbery no go concern me, death and disease go dey far, hunger no go near, even love, life and happiness ever after no go dey far from moi. every problem, no matter how hard, na temporary affair cheesy
Re: What Bible Passages Keep You Going And Strong! by pilgrim1(f): 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2007
Proverbs 8:17 -- I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me. smiley
Re: What Bible Passages Keep You Going And Strong! by oshioka: 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2007
Proverb 4: 20:23

My son. Attend to my words, incline thine ear unto my sayings* let them not depart from thine eyes keep them in the midst of their heart* for they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh* keep they heart with all diligence, for out of it are the issues of life.

Romans 4: 20:21

He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief but was strong in faith giving glory to God. Be fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform

Galatians 2:20

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live, yet not I, but Christ liveth in me, and the life with I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

1John 5: 5, 12

Who is he that overcometh the world but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God

He that hath the Son hath life

Colossians 3:3

…and your life is hid with Christ God.

Romans 8:11

But if that spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall quicken your mortal bodies by his spirit that dwelleth in you.

Mark 16:18

If they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them.” No sick or poison cam harm me

Isaiah 55: 11
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mount: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent
Re: What Bible Passages Keep You Going And Strong! by toshmann(m): 7:03pm On Aug 29, 2007
oshioka:

I am crucified with Christ:
nobody o. christ will understand. i am human undecided unless u mean something else b/c i know say dem nova kill you yet
Re: What Bible Passages Keep You Going And Strong! by femib26(m): 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2007
neither is there salvation in other for there is no other name under heaven which you will be saved. acts 4:12

Blessed be the name of our God who has blessed us in heavenly places,
Re: What Bible Passages Keep You Going And Strong! by Millena(m): 2:46am On Dec 25, 2007
Psaml 118:8 It is better to trust the Lord than to put confidence in people.
Re: What Bible Passages Keep You Going And Strong! by Betty605: 11:26pm On Dec 25, 2007
psalm 91
psalm 20
psalm 121
psalm 100,
Loads and loads of 'em
Re: What Bible Passages Keep You Going And Strong! by niceuzor: 11:36pm On Dec 25, 2007
Hey U 4got to Quote them ?

Well Mine is Psalm 23.The Lord is my Shepard i shall not want.
Re: What Bible Passages Keep You Going And Strong! by SolaMaths1(m): 11:45pm On Dec 25, 2007
Romans 4:1-5, Haggai 2:9
Re: What Bible Passages Keep You Going And Strong! by pilgrim1(f): 3:17pm On Dec 26, 2007
Proverbs 13:5

A righteous man hateth lying: but a wicked man is loathsome, and cometh to shame.
Re: What Bible Passages Keep You Going And Strong! by saucekid(m): 3:45pm On Dec 26, 2007
psalms 91
hebrews 11
Re: What Bible Passages Keep You Going And Strong! by pilgrim1(f): 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2007
Psalm 143:8 -- Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
Re: What Bible Passages Keep You Going And Strong! by cooljoe(m): 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2007
Hosea 4:6: My people perish for lack of knowledge.

Please guys keep in touch with knowledge lest you perish. Merry christmas.
Re: What Bible Passages Keep You Going And Strong! by dafidixone(m): 1:06pm On Jan 15, 2008
grin grin grin

And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.
Isaih 10:27
Re: What Bible Passages Keep You Going And Strong! by crazyp(f): 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2008
psalm 23
psalm 91
psalm 121
Re: What Bible Passages Keep You Going And Strong! by unitee(f): 8:04am On Jul 19, 2009
jeremiah 33 v 3''call unto me and I will answer thee I will show thee great things that no man have ever seen''
Re: What Bible Passages Keep You Going And Strong! by Abuzola(m): 9:04am On Jul 19, 2009
For me its mathew 27:46. How your so called god cried like a baby
Re: What Bible Passages Keep You Going And Strong! by minute(f): 11:27am On Jul 19, 2009
Psalm 33.

Sing for the joy in the Lord,O you righteous ones . . . . . .
Re: What Bible Passages Keep You Going And Strong! by vanitty: 11:59am On Jul 19, 2009
Psalm 27:1
The Lord is my strength and salvation whom shall I fear

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The 12th Imam The Muslim World Is Waiting For? / Is Homosexuality Demonic? / It's Unbiblical To Pray To Jesus - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.