Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Xiaomi Launches Galaxy Note- Killers Inchina - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Launches Galaxy Note- Killers Inchina (2915 Views)

Android Battery Killers: 5 Worst Apps That Use Up Smartphone Battery / Samsung Launches Galaxy A8 (2016) With 3GB RAM 16-megapixel Camera / Samsung , Banky W Launches Galaxy S6 , S6 Edge In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi Launches Galaxy Note- Killers Inchina by tempem: 9:52am On Jan 19, 2015

Xiaomi on Wednesday announced two new flagship
smartphones in Beijing, the and the Mi Note Pro
The Mi Note has a metal frame and is protected on the front
and back with 3D curved Gorilla Glass 3, which apparently
makes it highly resistant to scratches and shattering.
Xiaomi compared the Mi Note to the iPhone 6 Plus, noting
that the Note's 5.7-inch display is larger than the iPhone 6
Plus' 5.5-inch screen, and the Note is 0.15mm thinner and
11gm lighter.
However, "Xiaomi is not eating Apple's lunch -- they are
eating Samsung's," said Nick Spencer, a senior practice
director at ABI Research.
"The names and sizes of the devices are no coincidence," he
told TechNewsWorld.
Xiaomi "has Samsung on the run in China, and they are
driving home the advantage by squarely pitching themselves
against one of Samsung's last bastions of strength -- the
Galaxy Note," Spencer remarked.

The New Xiaomi Devices' Tech Specs

The Mi Note has a 2.5-GHz Snapdragon 801 processor
and an Adreno 330 GPU from Qualcomm
A dual 4G micro/nano SIM card slot
and a 5.7-inch Sharp/JDI full HD display .
It will be available in 16-GB and 64-GB models. The Note
Pro has a Snapdragon 810 octa-core processor,
An Adreno 430 GPU And a 2k display.
That's not new -- Sony, LG and Vivo offer smartphones with
2k displays too.
The Note Pro supports LTE-CAT 9, which offers download
speeds of up to 450 Mbps.
Both devices run Android 5.0 Lollipop, skinned with
Xiaomi's Mi UI.
Both have a Sony 13-MP f/2.0 rear camera with optical
image stabilization and a 4-MP front camera with 2-
micron pixels.
They offer what appear to be excellent hi-fi audio
capabilities as well.
The Mi Note, which begins shipping Jan. 27, is priced at
$370 for the 16-GB version and $450 for the 64-GB
mode.
The Note Pro, to be released in March, will cost $530.

Source: http://www.techpays..in/2015/01/xiaomi-launches-galaxy-note-killers-in.html?m=1
Re: Xiaomi Launches Galaxy Note- Killers Inchina by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hmm.....China and gobe......In davido's voice OMO SEE GOBE
Re: Xiaomi Launches Galaxy Note- Killers Inchina by tempem: 10:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
Jerrydanonline:
Hmm.....China and gobe......In davido's voice OMO SEE GOBE
lol
Re: Xiaomi Launches Galaxy Note- Killers Inchina by Warlord3000(m): 4:47am On Jan 20, 2015
Sammy Don enter am ooo..

shocked

And Xiaomi have good and quality products though compare to some Chinese brand which I won't mention or else I get devoured wink
Re: Xiaomi Launches Galaxy Note- Killers Inchina by jerflakes(m): 7:45am On Jan 20, 2015

ABEG THEM DEY SELL XIAOMI FOR NAIJA?

I'M TIRED OF ALL THESE OVERHYPED PHONES LIKE IPHONE AND SAMSUNG

Re: Xiaomi Launches Galaxy Note- Killers Inchina by OGeeKush(m): 8:22am On Jan 20, 2015
i wish i can used this phone this year.... #I wish
Re: Xiaomi Launches Galaxy Note- Killers Inchina by OneOpinion: 8:58am On Jan 20, 2015
SAI BUHARI

#GMB15

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Launches Galaxy Note- Killers Inchina by Scarpon(m): 9:03am On Jan 20, 2015
Am waiting for the note pro in March which comes with a 4gb rom and longer battery life but my turn of for this phone is no memory card slot and one killing phone is the Asus Zenfone 2 which comes with a great hardware 5.5 display, 2/4gb rom mehn that phone is killing machine and cost $199 cheapest android phone ever with great specs
Re: Xiaomi Launches Galaxy Note- Killers Inchina by ejiro2130(m): 10:17am On Jan 20, 2015
Xiaomi another version of techno, no innovation no creativity only copy and past
Re: Xiaomi Launches Galaxy Note- Killers Inchina by aieromon(m): 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
ejiro2130:
Xiaomi another version of techno, no innovation no creativity only copy and past

Are you for real?

I suggest you Google Xiaomi and MIUI.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Launches Galaxy Note- Killers Inchina by suarezelnino: 1:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
Then you don't know what's xiaomi man. Just keep hooking up with your tecno
Re: Xiaomi Launches Galaxy Note- Killers Inchina by OGeeKush(m): 3:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
ejiro2130:

ma guy, u dey dream
Re: Xiaomi Launches Galaxy Note- Killers Inchina by Mafia4life(m): 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
ejiro2130:
Wow, this shows that your thinking capacity have been centered in Nigeria only. Expand!!!

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Launches Galaxy Note- Killers Inchina by mayorall(m): 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
xiaomi have great products.
Re: Xiaomi Launches Galaxy Note- Killers Inchina by martineverest(m): 4:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
A useless fone.....iphone 6 cloned phone.its packed with spyware and other rubbish.no wonder the westerners refused to buy it
ejiro2130:
Re: Xiaomi Launches Galaxy Note- Killers Inchina by ejiro2130(m): 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
martineverest:
A useless fone.....iphone 6 cloned phone.its packed with spyware and other rubbish.no wonder the westerners refused to buy it

Yes, did u see the note?? They just cloned Samsung note 4
Re: Xiaomi Launches Galaxy Note- Killers Inchina by ejiro2130(m): 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2015
Mafia4life:
Wow, this shows that your thinking capacity have been centered in Nigeria only. Expand!!!

Bros am not even in Nigeria, can you share any of their innovation?? Even in China they call xiaomi iPhone cloned
Re: Xiaomi Launches Galaxy Note- Killers Inchina by ejiro2130(m): 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
aieromon:

Are you for real?

I suggest you Google Xiaomi and MIUI.

Bros, if what am saying isn't true show me the creativity in their products, don't start with MIUI that is not innovation
Re: Xiaomi Launches Galaxy Note- Killers Inchina by ewizard1: 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
ejiro2130:

Bros am not even in Nigeria, can you share any of their innovation?? Even in China they call xiaomi iPhone cloned

Please use google!!! Its FREE!
Re: Xiaomi Launches Galaxy Note- Killers Inchina by Mafia4life(m): 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
ejiro2130:

But you mentioned Tecno. For you mentioning Tecno alone tells everyone that you have zero idea of Xiaomi

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Launches Galaxy Note- Killers Inchina by ejiro2130(m): 2:39am On Jan 21, 2015
Mafia4life:
But you mentioned Tecno. For you mentioning Tecno alone tells everyone that you have zero idea of Xiaomi

Bros what's the difference?? Xiaomi has no single creativity or innovation, what's is it offering that is new or different?? U kw am right u just wanna argue
Re: Xiaomi Launches Galaxy Note- Killers Inchina by ejiro2130(m): 2:40am On Jan 21, 2015
ewizard1:

Please use google!!! Its FREE!

Don't have time to argue with ur type
Re: Xiaomi Launches Galaxy Note- Killers Inchina by ewizard1: 8:23am On Jan 21, 2015
ejiro2130:

Don't have time to argue with ur type

Yeah, My TYPE is special and we learn more about things we know little about!!! grin grin grin

Why should you argue with my type, we're not on the same class!
Imagine comparing Xiaomi with Tecno, I'm sure sure you would do the same for OPPO Phones. Those phones might bee originated from China/Korea but they are way Superior to Tecno.

If thats the case, why not compare Huawei to Tecno!

I you know little about something, try make findings, its termed RESEARCH!!!
Re: Xiaomi Launches Galaxy Note- Killers Inchina by joe17: 11:30am On Jan 21, 2015
Warlord3000:
Sammy Don enter am ooo..

shocked

And Xiaomi have good and quality products though compare to some Chinese brand which I won't mention or else I get devoured wink
Why una dey fear #teamTecno like this cheesy
Re: Xiaomi Launches Galaxy Note- Killers Inchina by tempem: 11:32am On Jan 21, 2015
joe17:
Why una dey fear #teamTecno like this cheesy
Lol see head.
Re: Xiaomi Launches Galaxy Note- Killers Inchina by suarezelnino: 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
ewizard1:

Yeah, My TYPE is special and we learn more about things we know little about!!! grin grin grin

Why should you argue with my type, we're not on the same class!
Imagine comparing Xiaomi with Tecno, I'm sure sure you would do the same for OPPO Phones. Those phones might bee originated from China/Korea but they are way Superior to Tecno.

If thats the case, why not compare Huawei to Tecno!

I you know little about something, try make findings, its termed RESEARCH!!!
thank you man please feed him, to me let him check the world's fourth largest phone makers than he should get back to us.. What's tecno? Rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Help - Tecno Boom J8 Or Infinix Zero 3 / New Etisalat Smartpaks Unlimited Free Browsing On XP Psiphon / TECNO SPARK 2 Official Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.