Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins (28947 Views)

Flash Back: Osinbajo Promises Free Meal For Students / Press Release: Agbaje Promises Pedestrian Bridge, Reduced Charges For Ladipo / Jimi Agbaje Promises To Scrap Lekki-epe Tollgate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by jackpot(f): 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
I smell LIES!!!

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by bamidele029: 12:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
This guy is clueless about governance , making promises he can't deliver on. Does he think Lagosians are fools That is how Koro promised toilets grin cluelessness is infectious in PDP

4 Likes

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by Firefire(m): 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
Rilwon:

Its is'nt true, stop lying abegg

Who told you is not true ?

I confirm the accuracy of the statement.
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Clown....Lagosians will ridicule this man.

4 Likes

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by Lilimax(f): 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
An apt strategy to win the youth smiley
But, how does free internet add to my standard of living embarassed
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by francizy(m): 12:51pm On Jan 19, 2015
That's a welcome development
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 19, 2015
Mynd44:

[b]How does that make Lagos better? [/b]places alreadt give free wifi. Some shops do that immediately you enter.

I dont see how this affects anyone except for those who wanna do Yahoo grin grin grin grin

Dumb question, lamer comment.
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by kennyman20(m): 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
mheeennn.. Lagos no go be only over-populated but extra over-populated.. U go fear the amount of people wey go dey enter lagos settle down everyday because of free internet..

Chai.. Lagos ooooo.. Here i come!!!

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by vacant06(m): 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
Liars thief inshort both fashola and dis guy na big thief

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by lekkie073(m): 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
barcanista:
you don't know Ambode
Know? As in? What am I supposed to know about him? Except d fact that he was imposed as the gubernatorial candidate for APC by the thief himself
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
This is a season of promises.. unfortunately these educated charlatans and we the gullible masses do not understand that that MANIFESTO is a contract.. unfortunately no Politician puts his signature on it.. na mouth dem dey take make promises everywhere.. It is time Nigerians start demanding performance and executing office holders for non-performance.. angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by Tval(m): 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
free internet kor free food ni.. agbalagba to n ronu bi omode.

7 Likes

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by moscobabs(m): 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
liar
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by moderatorr1: 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
the cost will be much. So to cut cost they will provide it for only few cities.
and it will be slow.

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by mployer(m): 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
That is one failed promise undecided

I will still vote him
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
That's a lie,and if true...lagosian are in soup,because that would be damn expensive and would be better channel to something more meaningful

He is only looking for youths vote

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by Qyubee(m): 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
una fit to lie ooh! free internet ke?
we never get light, internet na food?!
mumu mumu manifesto all because of votes?!
Politicians, diaisGoduoooh!

3 Likes

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by 9jatatafo(m): 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
Jimi I like u well well but dis one wey u come dey talk free internet for Lagos so, I nor understand you again ooo. Shey mama wey dey sell tomatoes for market sabi internet? What of baba meat seller? How this one go take make garri and egusi cheap? I dey wait for your ansar.

4 Likes

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by femliany(m): 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
Use it as a campaign tools for just 24hrs..let us enjoy it first..all these guyz think say we still be maga abi?

6 Likes

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
Tval:
free internet kor free food ni.. agbalagba to n ronu bi omode.

Ori e pe jaree !!!

5 Likes

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by Dannyset(m): 12:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
We Lagosians hav already decided not to hav anything to do with any other Party except APC in Lagos. So forget it. If u like promise heaven and earth(lies), nothing for you Mr one shop farmacist. Gosh!

9 Likes

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by benik(f): 12:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
story for the gods
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
JIMI MY MAN FOR LAGOS.
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by sheymoni(m): 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
Free Internet ko, free Dstv ni. Too good to be true. He should have started it in his area then we'll take him serious.

3 Likes

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by adenine02: 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
inspiredm:
Politicians are the Biggest Liars

I will provide Free Internet Wifi Mast For Every Street in Lagos If I win. grin grin ;
bros this is wat i call despiration
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by anonimi: 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
I think Jimi should make REALISTIC and believable promises but more importantly EXPOSE all the countless episodes of CORRUPTION under Thief'nuibu & Fashola's 16 years of misrule in Lagos state.

Koro made a good example here =>

helinues:
The immediate past Minister of State for Defence, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro, has said the All Progressives Congress will mismanage the resources of the Federal Government just as it has been mismanaging that of Lagos if it gains power at the centre.
He, therefore, called on the people of the state to vote for the Peoples Democratic Party at all levels next month.
The former minister said this at the inauguration of the Goodluck/Sambo independent support team in Lagos on Saturday.
He said, “In Lagos State, they have killed public schools at all levels. Just last week, the Lagos State University reduced its cut off mark to 180. In the whole of Nigeria, only 300 students applied to LASU.
“In order for LASU to get more students, they reduced their cut off mark to 180. The minimum used to be 280 and on top of that, they were only able to get a paltry 300 applicants. That is the level of decadence that Governor Babatunde Fashola has introduced to education in Lagos State.
“In the case of Jonathan, he has created 12 additional universities in Nigeria. But our governor has run down what he inherited from Alhaji Lateef Jakande. There are no schools in Lagos, even my security guard refused to send his own kids to public schools. That is how bad public schools are in Lagos State.”
The former minister said the APC was incapable of fighting corruption as most of the projects in Lagos were done at inflated prices.
He said the several bridges and roads constructed by the APC-led government were conduit through which money was siphoned.
He said, “The APC is talking about corruption. They did a 500-metre bridge for N27bn. Lagos State House of Assembly put it at N17bn. The World Bank put it at N9bn. And they want to fight corruption.
“To rehabilitate a kilometre of an existing road is done at the cost of N1.3bn. The flyover bridge at Ozumba Mbadiwe that connects you to Falomo Bridge was done at N2.3bn. The bridge should not have cost more than N541m. And yet they want to fight corruption.”
Obanikoro said the presidential candidate of the APC, Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) did not invest in power during his 20 months in office as Head of State.
He, therefore, urged Nigerians not to be fooled by his promises.

Source: http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-ll-run-down-nigeria-like-lagos-obanikoro/

IMHO, this is a much better campaign that forces voters to make a valid COMPARISON, which strips nak'ed the endless PROPAGANDA that we have lived with under the SCAM of the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC in Lagos state for so long.

#Liberate-Lagos
Kai Buhari!!!
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by forkadict(m): 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
Bull sheet!

Desperado talking crap all for the purpose of winning the election. Jimi is a wrong candidate for the mere fact that he is licking the asssss of an ex-con (Bode george) all for the sake having a shot at becoming the next governor. Imagine an ex-con running things in the state i reside? Tufiakwa.

Second, I DETEST PDP with a passion. So again, Mr agbaje, you don jonze.

Third, from all indications, APC is likely to win the forthcoming Presidential election. Maximum synergy between the Federal Govt. and lagos state can only be achieved if APC is at the helm of affairs in both levels. For instance, i see Lagosians having the fouth mainland bridge in 4 years. This is long overdue and has eluded us for the past 16 years only because a rival party is in charge at the federal level. Hence, lagosians can not afford to have PDP rule Lagos at this time.

6 Likes

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by hermesprogidy(m): 1:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
Lie of the century, please tell us how? Agbaje is beginning to sound so clueless. Soon he will tell us we will all be getting room service if elected as governor. I think association with PDP is affecting his head.

4 Likes

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by pelumiakinboye1: 1:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
Some foolish people are already here writing GMB till 20eternity, Una no fit differentiate between Governorship election and Presidential election abi? Psh

Back to the matter, This is what we want to hear from the Politicians, tell us the plan you have for the state, not to go about crying fowl on what the Opposition party are up to or put up a threat "If Jonathan is not elected, the Niger-Delta boys......"

Brilliant one, Jimi.....I hope Ambode come up with a better plan, that way, ideas will flood in.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To "Army Raid" Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home / Protest Against BEDC In Benin By Native Doctors, Others (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.