Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,549 members, 7,801,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins (28945 Views)

Flash Back: Osinbajo Promises Free Meal For Students / Press Release: Agbaje Promises Pedestrian Bridge, Reduced Charges For Ladipo / Jimi Agbaje Promises To Scrap Lekki-epe Tollgate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by Sammiee101(m): 1:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
1kb/s na stil internet service na
mtcheeeewwwwwww
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by dollarlander: 1:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
See his face, lies written over. Free Internet service. Deception. You can't win in Lagos state bet it.

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by Bruteforce1o1: 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
JIMI OOOOO

3 Likes

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
candy:
Lies from the pit of hell! Funny how politricians just make promises they have no plans or even the will to fulfil! Ask him how he plans to give free internet...he has no clue!

And wat if he does Y do we assume things like dis are too cumbersome.. I give dis one to him even if Itz a lie, Itz an ingenious one.. Let d oda candidate giv us a better lie

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by thickhabbey(m): 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
This face i see is a face of a scammer! lolz

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
Very funny, with the population of lagos, lol

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by dhtml(m): 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
Arwontvotehim
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by Youngzedd(m): 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
AutosBay:
Does that face look like a man who will heed to his promise.

Buhaha

The man just dey observe.
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by demmie1: 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
Next he will promise to take every hookers to heaven free of charge.

See, it's not about the individual (jonathan et al) its about the party.

PDP can turn an Angel to a demon.

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by sokera: 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
This jimi dey fall my hand , free internet when we no get electricity, make jimi tell jona to give us electricity first

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by kajoula(m): 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Free internet services

he would cancel the illegal toll fees.

He would make lagos a better place, only Jimi agbage can make lagos a better state.

Jimi agbage till 2023
jonathan till 2019.

It has always been a better state,& if i may ask,what new will/can Agbage/PDP do in Lagos.
@op...You better be wise,PDP would take from ants to feed elephants FREE INTERNET ko,WI-FRY ni grin
PDP should leave LAGOS for APC and focus more on Kworoption @the federal level....God Bless my home country

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by BokoHaramm: 1:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
Is it because we SWesterners like spending our productive lives on the net that's why Jimi wants to kill us with free wi-fi

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by souljaboi51(m): 1:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
what is this one saying? angry even in uk, you pay for your internet. how stupid does he think we are. no wonder he would never win. next please!

5 Likes

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
kendrick9:
most would if it turns out to be true
How will you know if he doesnt win, u can only know after you've voted

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by sokera: 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
Politician can lie ... See he face mumu...

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by anonimi: 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
hermesprogidy:
Lie of the century, please tell us how? Agbaje is beginning to sound so clueless. Soon he will tell us we will all be getting room service if elected as governor. I think association with PDP is affecting his head.

Buhari sounds even MORE clueless with his N5,000 dash dash to 25 million unemployed Nigerians that equates to N1.5 trillion over 12 months angry. That is 1/3rd of our 2014 budget oh! Chai!!!
Does he want to make all Nigerians into almajiris and area boys ni, abi wetin

Unlike the Jonathan/Sambo federal administration that is implementing policies, reviving & expanding infrastructures to create a better environment for private investors who can create JOBS, JOBS and even more JOBS such that we can all earn our living in DIGNITY.

Why would any right thinking Nigerian choose to be made a beggar in order to live shocked

Kai Buhari!!!
#liberate-Lagos

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by Youngzedd(m): 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
See as he talk am, as if he can be able to open Nairaland account on his own without third party interference.

This dude, is following GEJ campaign strategy.
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by ibrah04(m): 1:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
Nah today,ur Oga 4 Aso rock promise past dis one during his 2011 campaign after 4 years in office nothing to show.
PDP will have to play their cards right before they can win Lagos even Obj no fit win am.
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
PerfumeRepublik:
Hmmm. There's nothing like free Wifi.
How will he do this? Internet in homes or creating free internet hubs?
good question
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by peteruuu(m): 1:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
grin grin cheesy LWKMD cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by z3us(m): 1:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
BLOODY LIE.........PERSON WEH BLOCK HIN OFFICE WIFI.....#IRANU

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by sokera: 1:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
souljaboi51:
what is this one saying? angry even in uk, you pay for your internet. how stupid does he think we are. no wonder he would never win. next please!
na mumu, that is spirit of desperado, he thinks we are clueless like jona , he should tell that to jona and the south south PPl not to we the Yorubas we are wise and smart . Pdp in Lagos ? Never God forbide bad things

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by ibrah04(m): 1:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
Nah today,ur Oga 4 Aso rock promise past dis one during his 2011 campaign after 4 years in office nothing to show.
PDP will have to play their cards right before they can win Lagos even Obj no fit win am 4 pdp when he was in power.
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by francizy(m): 1:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
Lilimax:
An apt strategy to win the youth smiley
But, how does free internet add to my standard of living embarassed

Did you make this statement out of ......? I don't want to mention it because it will seem insulting and I don't want you to feel insulted.

How will you say such a thing? Does it mean that the only thing you do with internet is browsing Nigerian blogs, reading entertainment news, using social networks and forums? If that's the case, then you won't really know how internet adds to a person's standard of living.

To you know that there are billions of educational videos that can help students achieve their potentials? Do you know that there are trillions of written tutorials and audio tutorials people can access thru the internet?

Do you know how many youths eager to use the internet for learning and online businesses but do not have money for subscription.

I personally feel the guy is a liar and won't achieve that fit but I do not agree with your statement about internet not being of a reasonable value, except to you alone tho.

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by stanisbaratheon: 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by anonimi: 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
Thanks lovelyadeola for sharing my last post.
That is the way to do it- let's share, SHARE and even share more to all and every TRUE progressive potential.

Rescuing Lagos state from the Thief'nuibu CABAL is a task that can & must be done together.

#Liberate-Lagos
Kai Buhari!!!

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by justscorch: 1:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
If I hear,be like say dem wan crash xvideos site be that,if I hear say na unlimited
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by cococandy(f): 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
[size=15pt]liar[/size]

Reminds me of buhari's 'I will stabilize world oil prices' cluelessness

Bunch of liars

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by sucess001(m): 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
[size=20pt]omo...this guy is pressing the correct buttons for me o...

I dont even like the ambode guy's face...his big face looks like someone who has been, and will continue to embezzle money...[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by kendrick9(m): 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
aanikky:

How will you know if he doesnt win, u can only know after you've voted
true
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by naijasaints: 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
Lol..even in NY internet is not free.
Jimi is a clown.

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by johnnychuks(m): 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
oga agbaje. are u' the network provider, which won u' no day self? b4 u' day talk like gambari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

We Won’t Tell Efcc To Arrest Jonathan – Osinbajo / Oluremi Tinubu Picks APC Senatorial Form (Photos) / PDP, Governors Tackle Buhari Over Attack On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yar’Adua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.