Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins (28955 Views)

Flash Back: Osinbajo Promises Free Meal For Students / Press Release: Agbaje Promises Pedestrian Bridge, Reduced Charges For Ladipo / Jimi Agbaje Promises To Scrap Lekki-epe Tollgate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by kenex4ever(m): 2:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
AutosBay:
Does that face look like a man who will heed to his promise.
YES
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by redcliff: 2:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
Zealoflife:

Some cities run this free internet access via a password free national government backed hotspot.And other means...

But you have to pay to get access to those internet services...forget.. there is nothing like free internet
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by sagoe1712: 2:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
agborodun:

pls do your research very well. there are Free WiFi in uk.

https://www.trentbarton.co.uk/home/freewifi

www.thecloud.net/free-wifi/

www.manchester.gov.uk/info/200109/council_news/5922/manchester_people_-_january_2013/6

Part 1: I have used the Cloud and it is powered by Sky. It is restricted network connection. It can only be used at their partners' location. Do you noticed they have a VAT number. Where are they getting the money to pay for their VAT? You pay for their services through your meals or travel fare and my dear sky customers. Let me tell you that this wifi hotspots providers you mentioned don't practice net neutrality. Do you notice if you register with your existing sky details using the hotspot is better than a free user?

Part 2: This is Nigeria where people spend so much money on calls and text and internet because the telecommunication companies are complaining of lack of power. Note sometimes a minute phone call can be 20 - 50 naira per minute and people are paying through their noses for internet data and satellite tv.

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by CaptainJason: 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
Tonniey:
Teacher: When crude oil was N119 per barrel, we buy petrol for N97 per litre
Now that crude oil is N49 per barrel with all other things being equal, what is the expected price of petrol per litre?

Jonathan: N87. 

Teacher: Pls who award PhD to this man who doesn't know simple arithmetic?

Teacher: buhari what is d answer?

Buhari: sir, the only items that change is price, so our change formular is;
 If N119 changed to N49 
Then N97 will CHANGE to N27

Teacher: But they said u don't have certificate?

Buhari: it's a simple arithmetic, even market woman can solve it.

Teacher: Chai chai..... we need CHANGE...

Even if change is inevitable, its not. buari/osibanjo dat will effect such.

Was Dollar to Naira at the same rate? Tell me who is the smart one now...
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by WINDSOW(m): 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
Ogbanje promising Heaven on Earth. Bros,wait til u smell Alausa .
When one desperately needs power,he goes all out vomiting all sort to win the pple's favour.
Agbaje I LOVE bt PDP I Hate. I wish he is vying via another political platform.
Hweve,free browsing aint a sustainable development.

We want a leader that ll provide viable skill for her teeming youth on
1)IT skill|Telecoms
2)Engineering skills n more.
We,the youths,want qualititative skills n Education

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by UjSizzle(f): 2:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
Na to go buy 4G LTE smart phone na becos people wey go jam dis network dey grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by kmariko: 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
Guys free internet is usually localized in large business areas. It is possible in VI, Ikeja business districts etc, .it doesnt have to be in every home.
Secondly unless you are still operating out of 19 century, internet is an integral part of everyday business, raise productivity and adds to a nations standard of living. In doubt why is seun a millionaire today... Internet

E g of places with free internet
Houston Texas downtown
Elpaso Texas
Albany new York
Cape town
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by PerfumeRepublik: 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
Dewze:

How much does internet really cost that Lagos government can not pay for? He really does not have to put it in every homes like electricity but at least in various places in each local government areas. I do not believe internet access is as expensive as the telecoms and ISPs in Nigeria make it to be.

It should be made free or at least very cheap. Either way is very achievable. We should not all scream, lies! What we should be doing now is asking him to enlighten Lagosians on the benefits and how he will achieve this without causing friction with other sectors when it comes down to financing it, both in the short and long term. This I believe is a good way to get results.

That would be a really cool move .Nice one
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by anonimi: 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
hermesprogidy:
what Buhari said is more plausible. Do you know how much the United States,UK and other western countries spend on their welfare programs?

Do the welfare programmes of the US, UK etc consume 33% of their annual budget

Does it mean Buhari has NO plans to repair/refurbish/ expand railways, roads, airports, electricity etc as Jonathan/Sambo team has done in the last five years?
Anyway sha Buhari's record is that of a DESTROYER as he is NOT a builder shocked

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by fleexee(m): 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
Someone will still ppromise us free heaven, abi na free food. Nigeria youth been fooled since 1919. Tge CCTV camera that they use how huge money do,how many criminal had it caught. Vision 2010 by your clueless oga jonathieve, We dey wait. Talk is cheap joor.

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by PerfumeRepublik: 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
WINDSOW:
Ogbanje promising Heaven on Earth. Bros,wait til u smell Alausa .
When one desperately needs power,he goes all out vomiting all sort to win the pple's favour.
Agbaje I LOVE bt PDP I Hate. I wish he is vying via another political platform.
Hweve,free browsing aint a sustainable development.

We want a leader that ll provide viable skill for her teeming youth on
1)IT skill|Telecoms
2)Engineering skills n more.
We,the youths,want qualititative skills n Education

The free internet promise is more feasible that osinbajo's 5000 monthly stipend to poor people

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by derecho(m): 2:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
AutosBay:
na face you dey look vote?If na face na im be say ambode no go get your vote o

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by TippyTop(m): 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
Another good reason am voting JayKay.

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by dammany(m): 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
For more JOKES from Agbaje, Send FALSE MANIFESTOES to 33251. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by derecho(m): 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
PerfumeRepublik:
Hmmm. There's nothing like free Wifi.
How will he do this? Internet in homes or creating free internet hubs?
good question..the gubernatorial debate is near
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by Skywalker5(m): 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
Free internet access for all lagosians or free internet access in selected locations in lagos?
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by fckmn24seg(m): 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Free internet services

he would cancel the illegal toll fees.

He would make lagos a better place, only Jimi agbage can make lagos a better state.

Jimi agbage till 2023
jonathan till 2019.

Where will he get energy source to power it? putting cart before the horse! cluless people.

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by pweshboi(m): 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
Free internet service is not possible... How does he want to do it? I laugh

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
AutosBay:
seriously by dat pics,its obvious he wuld do nothn
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by ylaa(f): 2:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm if he will keep to his promise, then i must vote for him. with free internet life is sweeter and better. undecided
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by watchindelta(m): 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
vote for him grin grin grin free internet for android user, BB market go for pass so oh grin grin grin
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by clemz88(m): 2:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
2undexy:

e b lyk say i go defect to pdp as this tin dey go so.....omo na free internet we call am oo..FREE INTERNET...choi
hahahahah. Na so awuf dey hungry you? Tkae am easy o.
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by hermesprogidy(m): 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
Go and check how much these countries spend on welfare and compare that with their total budgets. Please am not one of those you will lie to about GEJ's performance. How many kilometres of roads/railways did jonathan build? just because he refurbished a few trains, you are here making noise about the "ächievements" in the railway system as if trains were not functioning in Nigeria before he came onboard. Has he expanded the rail system?for your info, Nigeria has the capacity to spend 1.3 trillion Naira on welfare of its citizens . After-all GEJ is spending a whooping 1.4 billion naira just to feed himself and his family alone. Abeg carry your market go elsewhere grin grin ;Dquote author=anonimi post=29932392]

Do the welfare programmes of the US, UK etc consume 33% of their annual budget

Does it mean Buhari has NO plans to repair/refurbish/ expand railways, roads, airports, electricity etc as Jonathan/Sambo team has done in the last five years?
Anyway sha Buhari's record is that of a DESTROYER as he is NOT a builder shocked

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos[/quote]
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by Candyrain(m): 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
barcanista:
you don't know Ambode
Pls tell us who he is and what he plans to do. At least Agbaje has told us what he plans to do. Thanks
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by sanmibukunmi: 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
I know lagos state needs change as much as Nigeria needs change..... How I wish we would let go of part politics and vot for individuals instead. Its so obvious dt Jimi is more planned dn Ambode.. But its sad dt ppl will because of party affiliation still vote for Ambode.
Its Time we youths changed the way we Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ things...Let's vote for individuals and not Party. Am not campaigning for any1 but I want us to av ppl in positions not because they are affiliated to one god father but because they truely deserve to be dere.....
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by callmenow: 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
This is the game changer for under 30's. Agbaje is turning out to be a crowd pleasing populist. He gets my vote for this important pledge, which he must fulfil.
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by dammytosh: 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
AutosBay:

Thanks for slapping me to reality.

Though i want change in Lagos too.
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by lolababe331e: 2:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
Candyrain:
Pls tell us who he is and what he plans to do. At least Agbaje has told us what he plans to do. Thanks

Jimi Agbaje is yet to put out his manifesto up till now while Ambode has put out his manifesto and he further detailed everything in his promise. Try and read more, Ambode's manifesto was on front page on the 1st of January. That's a man who know his work and is serious
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by stevecantrell: 2:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Free internet services

he would cancel the illegal toll fees.

He would make lagos a better place, only Jimi agbage can make lagos a better state.

Jimi agbage till 2023
jonathan till 2019.

What happens when he starts to bleep up and we use the free internet to abuse him on NL ?
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by bameyi(m): 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
Yes 1G, services and no electricity by NEPA
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by Ninilowo(m): 3:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
AutosBay:
I wonder ooo. What type of nonsense talk is that?
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by anonimi: 3:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
hermesprogidy:
just because he refurbished a few trains, you are here making noise about the "ächievements" in the railway system

Thanks for acknowledging, albeit grudgingly, that the Jonathan/Sambo federal administration "refurbished a few trains".
160 million Nigerians, myself included know that the highly focused duo did MORE than that but we will leave that for another time.

I hope you can go further to also acknowledge that a reasonable person who is not semi-literate will go with an employee who refurbishes company assets over a POTENTIAL employee with a record of CANCELLING and effectively DESTROYING company assets such as Buhari did with Lagos metro line in 1983 i.e. 32 years ago. And his cancellation was at a hefty cost for breach of contract shocked

Fashola and his godfather Thief'nuibu have been unable to rebuild the metro after 16 years of ruining Lagos state.
The same way Amaechi despite all the effort he made as PDP governor in Rivers state has abandoned the light rail for Port Harcourt since he resumed duties as Driver General of the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC

[img]http://3.bp..com/-ANkfvJrqJBs/UufcoyoA0VI/AAAAAAAB4lg/BCsdRil_KtA/s1600/amae.jpg[/img]

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PDP Releases Press Statement On AIT Ban, Says It's Dangerous For Democracy / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Akure (Photos, Video) / Japa: 9 Reasons For Visa Rejection At The US Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.