Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,967 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:34 AM

Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins (28879 Views)

Flash Back: Osinbajo Promises Free Meal For Students / Press Release: Agbaje Promises Pedestrian Bridge, Reduced Charges For Ladipo / Jimi Agbaje Promises To Scrap Lekki-epe Tollgate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by phlamesG: 3:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
I strongly doubt d authenticity of his promise

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by lakesider(m): 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
y free , y not say affordable

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by discusant: 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
I don port ooo to PDP. WHEN THE BUHARIS LED US FOR ABOUT FORTY YEARS, Ghana , Togo. Rep of Benin women akara seellers de use mobile phones, Nigerians had none.
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by hermesprogidy(m): 3:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
yeah after 6 years all he has to show are a few raggedy trains... spending millions and stealing billions. Where is our 20 billion dollars??
anonimi:

Thanks for acknowledging, albeit grudgingly, that the Jonathan/Sambo federal administration "refurbished a few trains".
160 million Nigerians, myself included know that the highly focused duo did MORE than that but we will leave that for another time.

I hope you can go further to also acknowledge that a reasonable person who is not semi-literate will go with an employee who refurbishes company assets over a POTENTIAL employee with a record of CANCELLING and effectively DESTROYING company assets such as Buhari did with Lagos metro line in 1983 i.e. 32 years ago. And his cancellation was at a hefty cost for breach of contract shocked

Fashola and his godfather Thief'nuibu have been unable to rebuild the metro after 16 years of ruining Lagos state.
The same way Amaechi despite all the effort he made as PDP governor in Rivers state has abandoned the light rail for Port Harcourt since he resumed duties as Driver General of the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC

[img]http://3.bp..com/-ANkfvJrqJBs/UufcoyoA0VI/AAAAAAAB4lg/BCsdRil_KtA/s1600/amae.jpg[/img]

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by Psalmwise(m): 3:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
Nah stunt bdat ooo....ow e wan take do am...if d guy try am sef...lagos go dey overpopulated....abi nah lasraa e go use do login identity ni

Buh,let's change perspectve....,who go bliv dat kind promise....jez blik promising ur babe honeymoon in d moon
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by annita19(f): 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
Scammers empowerment. Must be a great news
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by Adex097: 3:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
haba Jimi...diaris Gwod o!!! This lie is too sweet for my consumption. thanks sir.

#Ambode 2015 grin
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by dasrackhor(m): 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by Ashmark(m): 3:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
Tonniey:
Teacher: When crude oil was N119 per barrel, we buy petrol for N97 per litre
Now that crude oil is N49 per barrel with all other things being equal, what is the expected price of petrol per litre?

Jonathan: N87. 

Teacher: Pls who award PhD to this man who doesn't know simple arithmetic?

Teacher: buhari what is d answer?

Buhari: sir, the only items that change is price, so our change formular is;
 If N119 changed to N49 
Then N97 will CHANGE to N27

Teacher: But they said u don't have certificate?

Buhari: it's a simple arithmetic, even market woman can solve it.

Teacher: Chai chai..... we need CHANGE...

Even if change is inevitable, its not. buari/osibanjo dat will effect such.

Even Buhari will not change the price to #27 if his the one on the president sit. I don't understand why we think like this.

Even though am supporting Buhari come February.

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by citizenY(m): 3:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
Mynd44:

This Agbaje guy is a special type of clown. Now I am forced to think Koro is better than him

Just like the guys who offerd us fresh air? and everywhere is stinking.

Someone should chain these guy. Na bird flu dey town.
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by Xion: 3:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
Which is more feasible, a National Social Welfare package or Open Wifi in the State? Considering our current economic status
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by Candyrain(m): 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
lolababe331e:

Jimi Agbaje is yet to put out his manifesto up till now while Ambode has put out his manifesto and he further detailed everything in his promise. Try and read more, Ambode's manifesto was on front page on the 1st of January. That's a man who know his work and is serious
Oh really? He appears like a man hiding in the shadow of Fashola. My thought dear

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by Nicepoker(m): 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
AutosBay:
Does that face look like a man who will heed to his promise.
let's see ur own face. F00l
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by Nicepoker(m): 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
Tonniey:
Teacher: When crude oil was N119 per barrel, we buy petrol for N97 per litre
Now that crude oil is N49 per barrel with all other things being equal, what is the expected price of petrol per litre?

Jonathan: N87. 

Teacher: Pls who award PhD to this man who doesn't know simple arithmetic?

Teacher: buhari what is d answer?

Buhari: sir, the only items that change is price, so our change formular is;
 If N119 changed to N49 
Then N97 will CHANGE to N27

Teacher: But they said u don't have certificate?

Buhari: it's a simple arithmetic, even market woman can solve it.

Teacher: Chai chai..... we need CHANGE...

Even if change is inevitable, its not. buari/osibanjo dat will effect such.
buhari who has tinted brain.
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by RaptorX: 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
redcliff:
Lmao!!! Baba trying to buy the votes of the internet users... this is utter crap.. even in very more advanced countries sef, there is no free internet for the inhabitants of a certain area... the freeest internet you can have is wifi hotspots in some very designated locations where people coverge daily.. and even at that, its not totally free. 1hr free internet access max.. question for agbaje.. how many gb is one internet user entitled to and how does he intend paying the monthlyy bills? Useless desperate promise..
1 hr max? So not true, you can walk into any McDonald's, Wendys, Dunking Donut or any other fast food outlet in the US and surf the Internet with their free Wi-Fi as long as you want.
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by yussuff(m): 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
Bad Government they said
Are elected
by
good citizens
who do not vote. So go get your PVC now, and vote wisely. And stop bothering yourself about these clueless PDP's
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by armadeo(m): 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
mike85060:
Make at least N50,000 monthly selling virtual top up recharge of all network. Call 08100602699 for more details.

You Neva see say we go soon get free internet grin grin
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by omoadeleye(m): 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
haahaa, if na true am ready to vote for him oo, cause me dey drink mb i no dey chop am at all, Agbaje straight...
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by holluwai(m): 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
what is that compared to the $20 billion missing?

anonimi:

Buhari sounds even MORE clueless with his N5,000 dash dash to 25 million unemployed Nigerians that equates to N1.5 trillion over 12 months angry. That is 1/3rd of our 2014 budget oh! Chai!!!
Does he want to make all Nigerians into almajiris and area boys ni, abi wetin

Unlike the Jonathan/Sambo federal administration that is implementing policies, reviving & expanding infrastructures to create a better environment for private investors who can create JOBS, JOBS and even more JOBS such that we can all earn our living in DIGNITY.

Why would any right thinking Nigerian choose to be made a beggar in order to live shocked

Kai Buhari!!!
#liberate-Lagos

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by kuzze: 4:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
He had better be careful with what he promises, the mobile/internet network providers will definitely frown at this.
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
Seriously,Agbaje! You're not serious.

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by NaLaugh: 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
AutosBay:
Does that face look like a man who will heed to his promise.

Looking at his face, the guy go fit promise free air conditioned roads.

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by GhaliNaaba(m): 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
Oloshi ni baba Jimi yo sha. You wan spoil Lagos for us. Omo ale jatijati.
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by yommyuk: 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
CLOWN AND A BIG LIAR

How will he go about doing that. Even the well developed countries cannot afford this stupid pledge.

These Naija politicians are clueless sha undecided
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by rennylaw(m): 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
story for the gods.....
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by clemz88(m): 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
If he dares do this hmmm. Him don scatter lagos bdat. I guess yahoo guys will be the most happiest folks on earth.
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by Dewze(m): 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
Skywalker5:
Free internet access for all lagosians or free internet access in selected locations in lagos?

Exactly these are the questions we should be asking, and not just brushing it aside as lies. I even hear some people here saying cheap/free internet is not a priority to Lagosians, what kind of statement is that for God's sake, in a time like?
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by fabrigas18(m): 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
2undexy:

e b lyk say i go defect to pdp as this tin dey go so.....omo na free internet we call am oo..FREE INTERNET...choi
4 dis free internet promise I fit vote dis man oo but politicians na bastards.. Agbaje wey 1 of him son be my old friend? Dem no responsible joooooooooorrrrrrr
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by discusant: 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
hermesprogidy:
yeah after 6 years all he has to show are a few raggedy trains... spending millions and stealing billions. Where is our 20 billion dollars??
You can only believe the fabrications of Mallam Sanudi Lamido crying for Power back to born to rule. Various authorities have investigated and found Sanusin a liar. Sanusi could have wrecked Nigerian economy with that allegation. Except that the economy was in hands of good management
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by ebukaOtika(m): 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
Mission IMPOSSIBLE part 2
Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by redcliff: 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
RaptorX:
1 hr max? So not true, you can walk into any McDonald's, Wendys, Dunking Donut or any other fast food outlet in the US and surf the Internet with their free Wi-Fi as long as you want.

Well the only free very public wifi ive seen is the swiss sbb and its 1hr max.. now thats a govt owned org providing it.. mc donalds amd wendys them, is private owned... no govt would just throw free wifi like that.. do you want to run the state owned isps out of business? Doesnt mke sense.. if nitel was still available and functioning, i would have given it a second thought...

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins by redcliff: 5:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
Dewze:

Exactly these are the questions we should be asking, and not just brushing it aside as lies. I even hear some people here saying cheap/free internet is not a priority to Lagosians, what kind of statement is that for God's sake, in a time like?

Well if agbaje was smart enough he should have said in designated areas not to all lagosians which is highly impossible.. the word has already gone out.. he cant retract it...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Audio Conversation Of Shettima And Amosun Is Fake (Fact Checked) / 6-year-old Girl Killed By Airbag In An Auto Accident In Asaba / Soldiers Observing Ramadan Prayers At The Battlefield

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.