Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (68962 Views)

Beverly Osu Now Into Ladies? These Pictures Will Amuse You / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by tosyne2much(m): 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
Critics is something that is inevitable in life, therefore I will keep doing what I'm good at no matter how people criticize nor condemn because that's my style & that's what makes me unique.

**Just grab your aboniki balm & read meticulously **

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships

1. Ladies Who Don't Allow Sex Often Misbehave
I know that most ladies will disagree with this point but there's an atom of truth in it. As a matter of fact, most ladies (not all though) who don't allow sex in relationships often misbehave because they know they have nothing to lose. Most of them might not even think twice b4 dumping you because they are not sexually attached to you

2. They Don't Want To Be Tagged Mugu
YES ! Many dudes seem to be very careful in dealing with ladies who always claims that sex is NOT a yardstick for LOVE yet these ladies will screw you, extort you & will never want you to get under their pants. These same ladies will go to their friends and tell them how MUGU you are.

3. Wrong Orientation
I grew up with an orientation and mentality of " NO DULL YOURSELF" when dealing with a lady who doesn't want SEX in a relationship because another dude somewhere might just be doing the work while you are playing the role of ROMEO.. Hahaha !!! Isn't that funny ? I'm pretty sure I'm NOT the only one with this orientation & mentality

4. To Boost Their Ego
MY OPINION on why guys want sex in relationships is to boost their EGO, or make them feel "PROUD, more so, they derive JOY in it"; thinking "oh, straph that girl! she was so nice.. blah blah" but dont take under the consideration on how the girl feels like sure

5. To Have Dominion & Control
Some dudes have the belief that sex will make them have total control and have dominion over a lady, therefore they don't joke with sex in a relationship because once a girl has sex she is considered "USED" but a guy can lie about his past and nobody can prove otherwise. It's
totally unfair but that is the reality of
today's society.

6. It Is My Duty & Entitlement
Hahaha !!! This also got me cracking. Some dudes who are in relationships don't have a reason why they should have sex with you. They only feel it is their DUTY and it's their ENTITLEMENT as a boyfriend. That's all grin

7. Emotional Attachment
Many dudes only want sex because they believe it will make a lady stay glued. #if I hear#

8. The experience Of Friends
They must have heard about their friends' experiences of how they loved and dated ladies who lied about being a virgin for almost 4 year & she they later caught sleeping with another dude with their two naked eyes. Many dudes are brainwashed by others experiences, therefore they don't wouldn't want to experience that

9. Sex Is Love
There's this saying amongst youth that sex is important in a relationship but NOT a necessity. However, many dudes wrongly interprete this saying and will always want sex so as to know how true a ladies is into them. However, some guys will tell you anything to get sex, even though they don't love. Some will promise to open a supermarket for you, some will promise you marriage, therefore if you really love them you would have sex with them.

10. Sex Urge (Konji)
All the aforementioned points still boil down to SEX URGE (Konji). The hormone testosterone is
very strong in MOST young guys that they don't even hide it. Some are able to curb their urge while some are crazy about it as if their lives depend on it. This is the major reasons why guy always want to have sex.

Written by: Tosyne2much

Source : https://tosyne2much..com

96 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by tosyne2much(m): 12:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
cool
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Goahead(m): 12:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
Listverse wannabeundecided

10 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Missmossy(f): 12:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
Chai!

Well "As you lay your bed so you lie on it" As a lady if you don't stand for something right from the onset you would fall for anything.

18 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
IMO, if a lady doesn't want sex, she shouldn't date at all- it's not compulsory.

Don't date a guy and start crying foul.
After extorting money from him, he'd be looking at you like mugu, abi? undecided

*Exhales*

62 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by vizkiz: 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
women sef don dey tire me small small undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by naijaboiy: 1:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
It's a simple thing. If you do not want this kind of disturbance from some set of guys,,then don't go into a relationship.

If you do,,make sure you define it from the start.

12 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by naijaboiy: 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
FrancisTony:
IMO, if a lady doesn't want sex, she shouldn't date at all- it's not compulsory.

Don't date a guy and start crying foul.
After extorting money from him, he'd be looking at you like mugu, abi? undecided

*Exhales*
This cool

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by tosyne2much(m): 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
naijaboiy:
Ok make I book this space,,I dey come grin
while you dey book space, make I rush modify and correct the errors and blunders b4 MODS go fall my hand grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by dechandel(f): 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
The Nigerian society is fast evolving grin

Tosyne2much. How will you create a thread and still be the first to comment?? Eeh?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
vizkiz:

You didn't just typed that! shocked

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

This cool
I'm not in support of pre-marital sex. grin
But it's hypocritical for a lday to date and don't want it.

My 2cent!

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by naijaboiy: 1:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
FrancisTony:

I'm not in support of pre-marital sex. grin
But it's hypocritical for a lday to date and don't want it.

My 2cent!
i understand your point perfectly and i'm endorsing it. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
I came to book this landmark.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by SeverusSnape(m): 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
Goahead:
Listverse wannabeundecided
Seconded!...But believe you me, most romancelanders don't even know that site.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by naijaboiy: 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
vizkiz:
Guy e never too late o!

You can go to the US enough guys go dey dere to service your *** lipsrsealed

grin

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
I also like the side view of this land.

Hey look; there's a river bank by the side.

*booked * cool

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by jamex93(m): 1:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
na so!
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by tosyne2much(m): 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
dechandel:
The Nigerian society is fast evolving grin

Tosyne2much. How will you create a thread and still be the first to comment?? Eeh?
who am I not to book space if Se.un and MODS sef dey book space grin

7 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by vizkiz: 1:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

Guy e never too late o!

You can go to the US enough guys go dey dere to service your *** lipsrsealed

grin

but why This hatred? cry

rubey:

You didn't just typed that! shocked

I did. Una problem don dey too much for a man to solve

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by sunnydayasaba(m): 1:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
I knw dis will mk FP....on point though
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by englishmart(m): 1:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
grin grin
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Yungknyyght(m): 1:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
Ok
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by dechandel(f): 1:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Seconded!...But believe you me, most romancelanders don't even know that site.
Lord Voldemort, tongue

10 bizarre situations that has names

10 facts about the statue of liberty

10 bizarre things people did with corpses

10 things your body can be used for when you die

In other words, that site creeps me out most times angry
Very educative but creepy lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by naijaboiy: 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
vizkiz:

but why This hatred? cry

As woman matter don tire you na grin
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
vizkiz:

but why This hatred? cry

I did. Una problem don dey too much for a man to solve

So you don't have your own problems? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Tymax(m): 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
Ten abi? cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by b3llo(m): 1:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
cool
as the poster u still hold the FTC spot. Guy! Wetin na?
I agree with your points.
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
I get good orientation
Konji
No lady fit make Mugu...

The only reason I wont kpashi a gal is if we don't see
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by SeverusSnape(m): 1:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
dechandel:
Lord Voldemort, tongue

10 bizarre situations that has names

10 facts about the statue of liberty

10 bizarre things people did with corpses

10 things your body can be used for when you die

In other words, that site creeps me out most times angry
Very educative but creepy lipsrsealed
Wow!!! smiley ....Now that's someone who knows listverse in and out.
A lady for that matter, Your kind is rare. Kudos
I so much love that site, very educative and it's always a captivating read. But they mostly work on conspiracy theories.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
moral lesson pls undecided

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by tosyne2much(m): 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
b3llo:
as the poster u still hold the FTC spot. Guy! Wetin na?
I agree with your points.
I wan do small MTN advert ni jawe grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kayanmata: Abuja Men Be Careful / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. / Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.