Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (68964 Views)

Beverly Osu Now Into Ladies? These Pictures Will Amuse You / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Rapzino: 11:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
ireneony:
ok thanks tongue
chai see fine babe
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by blezynetym(f): 11:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
Na soooooooooooo
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Senjuchiha: 11:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:

You didn't just typed that! shocked

Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by adeyemi91(m): 11:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
vizkiz:
women sef don dey tire me small small undecided
I guess NL caused it
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Sookul: 12:15am On Jan 20, 2015
dorlapoh20:
i see many people talking about relationship like it is an avenue for sex. without relationship will you jump into marriage?

find someone who has same value,morals and ideas with u then things will be easier

To the ladies: if you really want to have a sex free relationship then expect less from the guy financially. He is not your father!!! even your father has a limit in providing somethings for you. Be a independent woman and not a parasite.

To the guys: if you are guilty of what the op listed then u need to grow up.

my piece
I think the ladies are more guilty for going into relationships with big expectations even when the guy is a student. Try walk a mile in guy's shoes and let's see your comments then.
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Kingsasian(m): 12:26am On Jan 20, 2015
I must get in her pants o. I no fit fall mugu for any babe. She must do her work
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by AmaechiLinus(m): 12:27am On Jan 20, 2015
Da true talk.
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by fesnge(m): 2:34am On Jan 20, 2015
It's dinner time...will be right back...

Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Nobody: 3:32am On Jan 20, 2015
All I know is dat, Konji na Bastard
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by daryoor(m): 4:07am On Jan 20, 2015
there is absolutely nothing a girl can do to make me happy than fvck me. i can help myself in every aspect of my like.
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by SeverusSnape(m): 4:27am On Jan 20, 2015
Coefficient:

Erm...don't be too sure.

An avid Listverser here...
Okay Boss!
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by SeverusSnape(m): 4:29am On Jan 20, 2015
dechandel:
I'd try not to. And also the earwigs tongue
Okay miss Dechandel. smiley
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Akbee(m): 5:10am On Jan 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
Critics is something that is inevitable in life, therefore I will keep doing what I'm good at no matter how people criticize nor condemn because that's my style & that's what makes me unique.

**Just grab your aboniki balm & read meticulously **

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships

1. Ladies Who Don't Allow Sex Often Misbehave
I know that most ladies will disagree with this point but there's an atom of truth in it. As a matter of fact, most ladies (not all though) who don't allow sex in relationships often misbehave because they know they have nothing to lose. Most of them might not even think twice b4 dumping you because they are not sexually attached to you

2. They Don't Want To Be Tagged Mugu
YES ! Many dudes seem to be very careful in dealing with ladies who always claims that sex is NOT a yardstick for LOVE yet these ladies will screw you, extort you & will never want you to get under their pants. These same ladies will go to their friends and tell them how MUGU you are.

3. Wrong Orientation
I grew up with an orientation and mentality of " NO DULL YOURSELF" when dealing with a lady who doesn't want SEX in a relationship because another dude somewhere might just be doing the work while you are playing the role of ROMEO.. Hahaha !!! Isn't that funny ? I'm pretty sure I'm NOT the only one with this orientation & mentality

4. To Boost Their Ego
MY OPINION on why guys want sex in relationships is to boost their EGO, or make them feel "PROUD, more so, they derive JOY in it"; thinking "oh, straph that girl! she was so nice.. blah blah" but dont take under the consideration on how the girl feels like sure

5. To Have Dominion & Control
Some dudes have the belief that sex will make them have total control and have dominion over a lady, therefore they don't joke with sex in a relationship because once a girl has sex she is considered "USED" but a guy can lie about his past and nobody can prove otherwise. It's
totally unfair but that is the reality of
today's society.

6. It Is My Duty & Entitlement
Hahaha !!! This also got me cracking. Some dudes who are in relationships don't have a reason why they should have sex with you. They only feel it is their DUTY and it's their ENTITLEMENT as a boyfriend. That's all grin

7. Emotional Attachment
Many dudes only want sex because they believe it will make a lady stay glued. #if I hear#

8. The experience Of Friends
They must have heard about their friends' experiences of how they loved and dated ladies who lied about being a virgin for almost 4 year & she they later caught sleeping with another dude with their two naked eyes. Many dudes are brainwashed by others experiences, therefore they don't wouldn't want to experience that

9. Sex Is Love
There's this saying amongst youth that sex is important in a relationship but NOT a necessity. However, many dudes wrongly interprete this saying and will always want sex so as to know how true a ladies is into them. However, some guys will tell you anything to get sex, even though they don't love. Some will promise to open a supermarket for you, some will promise you marriage, therefore if you really love them you would have sex with them.

10. Sex Urge (Konji)
All the aforementioned points still boil down to SEX URGE (Konji). The hormone testosterone is
very strong in MOST young guys that they don't even hide it. Some are able to curb their urge while some are crazy about it as if their lives depend on it. This is the major reasons why guy always want to have sex.

Written by: Tosyne2much

Source : https://tosyne2much..com
thanks for c n p..its worth reading
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by naijaboiy: 5:46am On Jan 20, 2015
Rapzino:
hello old friend
Hey Rap! Long time,,where you been?
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Nobody: 5:51am On Jan 20, 2015
[size=18pt]come how many of una don brush una teeth ds mornin[/size]
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by tosyne2much(m): 5:56am On Jan 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

Hey Rap! Long time,,where you been?
Ogbeni, you quick wake oooo grin
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Hawlahscho(m): 5:58am On Jan 20, 2015
brito:

You have started again,,,,,How was your day?

Can't get u
deep as in

grin
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by naijaboiy: 6:00am On Jan 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
Ogbeni, you quick wake oooo grin
Lol...you sef quick wake na!

Abi you no sleep ni?

I dey suspect say you wan sama us with another thread this morning.
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by tosyne2much(m): 6:01am On Jan 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol...you sef quick wake na!

Abi you no sleep ni?

I dey suspect say you wan sama us with another thread this morning.
You no go believe say I no even close my eyes at all... I just dey so busy since.. I just finish wetin I dey do just now

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 20, 2015
Sookul:
I think the ladies are more guilty for going into relationships with big expectations even when the guy is a student. Try walk a mile in guy's shoes and let's see your comments then.
a guy's shoe will be too big for me wink

did you miss my advice to the ladies?
undecided
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by naijaboiy: 6:05am On Jan 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
You no go believe say I no even close my eyes at all... I just dey so busy since.. I just finish wetin I dey do just now
Nawa o!

Which kyn thing you come dey do wey you never sleep so?
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

Nawa o!

him and ireneony one become Linda ikeji nah.
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by tosyne2much(m): 6:11am On Jan 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

Nawa o!

na my newly bought Bold 5 wan dey mess up ooooo.. The fone no just gree boot enta menu again,so na the OS I don dey try reinstall on my lappy.

My eyes heavy like mad grin [/i]
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by naijaboiy: 6:22am On Jan 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
na my newly bought Bold 5 wan dey mess up ooooo.. The fone no just gree boot enta menu again,so na the OS I don dey try reinstall on my lappy.

My eyes heavy like mad grin [/i]
Lol...hope e don work sha!

Oma make you go sleep o!
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by naijaboiy: 6:22am On Jan 20, 2015
Unibenstudent:
him and ireneony one become Linda ikeji nah.
Lol dem dey try na cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by ayamLekan(m): 6:27am On Jan 20, 2015
#smh
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol dem dey try na cheesy
I be onne open wordpress 3 months ago but am not able to set it up via my blackberry phone .
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by naijaboiy: 6:30am On Jan 20, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I be onne open wordpress 3 months ago but am not able to set it up via my blackberry phone .
i think say na Lappy dem dey use do all these things.
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

i think say na Lappy dem dey use do all these things.
abeg help me set one up nah..
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by soulglo: 6:37am On Jan 20, 2015
Rapists Anonymous
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Okwori12(m): 6:40am On Jan 20, 2015
Sex before marriage carry's nothing but negative consequences. I advice you not to try it..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kayanmata: Abuja Men Be Careful / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. / Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.