Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,407 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:58 PM

Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) (93780 Views)

Mr Eazi & Temi Otedola Are Dating (Photos) / Mike Godson And An Actress In Unclad Photos / Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by mzjaney(f): 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2015

Don't ask me how I got the photos jor...it's my job...hehe. Star actress Ini Edo has found love again after ending her marriage to Philip Ehiagwina. She's seeing actor Mike Godson...and I have some intimate pics of the love birds. More pics after the cut...

Meanwhile despite all his protest in the media, Ini's ex-husband Philip is in a serious relationship and is planning to re-marry soon.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/ini-edo-finds-love-againexclusive-lib.html?m=1

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by LaurelP(m): 2:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
The 3rd photo tho!
More intimate than I envisaged!!!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by donnaira(m): 2:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
whatttt !

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by sexycat: 2:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
So this is the reason why she broke up with her hubby!! She was actually shopping for younger and fresher boyz so that she can be getting enough straffing grin grin grin so why did she say her inlaws were unjustly alleging her of infidelity? This is the height of it all because its barely 6 months she divorced.

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by emaboi(m): 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hmmmm

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
See those brea$ts shocked

Only if I could get my mouth of em grin..

12 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by yungest(m): 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
j
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
Why young guys these days too like second hand abuna? Cougar.

25 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
So...dis one na number 3 or number 4? wink

I'll get me coat.....

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by macpetrus(m): 3:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
Or Lust Again!!!

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by scribble: 3:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hoe

But I thought she was for akpabio

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by ozo13(m): 3:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
LaurelP:
The 3rd photo tho!
More intimate than I envisaged!!!
na DM sabi.another mass defection. http://www.punchng.com/news/niger-deputy-gov-dumps-pdp-for-apc/
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by princechrming(m): 3:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
Wannabe Nigerian Kim Kardashian?

I'm sure Ini Edo's motto must be- YOYO- You're Only Young Once! grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by TippyTop(m): 3:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
Her inlaws were probably right, she was busy screwing around even when married.

No shame at all smh!

19 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
undecided
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by anthoniaz(f): 3:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
Good for her.

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by AGgal(f): 3:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
No comment!

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by kamez(m): 3:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
No time.. Solder go, solder come.. Life goes on

7 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by uist: 3:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
Na dem sabi....meanwhile madam peace one more fufu, abeg mix the soup with egusi soup, and put one showboy(kponmo). grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
Rubbish..
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Babysho(m): 3:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
This Ini Edo's toe-toe 4 don wear and tear...she change boyfriend like nepa current....i am nt shocked if any1 finds dis shocking news shocking..lemme continue ma shokiiing...b4 nepa wil take lyt n shock me!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Drsmith01(m): 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
yungest:
j
J for jonzing

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by AJOT99(m): 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
I laff in Spanish!

2 Shares

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by juniormusa(m): 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
I like this actor grin grin
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
AGgal:
No comment!
am with u bro
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
himkers:
See those brea$ts shocked

Only if I could get my mouth of em grin..

You don't have the pass word....k u d i! grin

11 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by meshacha1: 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
I don't know what is wrong with all this actress, they are disgrace to woman hood.
All they care abt is money and that's why they will never settle down to a decent person.

9 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by igbsam(m): 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
Her Ex-inLaws have been justified.

It's confirmed....she's been indulging in infidelity for long. Reason why her marriage broke down.

Shameless woman!

29 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
typicaltemi:
Rubbish..

What do you mean by rubbish?

Or are you jealous that she more beautiful than u are?

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by deletrue: 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
sexycat:
So this is the reason why she broke up with her hubby!! She was actually shopping for younger and fresher boyz so that she can be getting enough straffing grin grin grin so why did she say her inlaws were unjustly alleging her of infidelity? This is the height of it all because its barely 6 months she divorced.
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Olutola88(m): 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
If and only if I could...............................................................................................

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kitty Lixo, Korean Model Slept With Instagram Employees To Unblock Her Account / Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call / 6 Davido’s Friends That Died Between 2017 -2021,he Was Accused Of Killing No.3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.