Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,690 members, 7,805,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means - Agriculture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means (81800 Views)

A Comprehensive description of an intensive snail farm and snails fattening feed / Goat Farming Business: Goat Farming - Rearing And Selling Made Easy / Ram Fattening Biz For Ileya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by matuskyoo7(m): 4:32pm On Jun 25, 2016
BoluwGoldenFarm:
Do you know that you can buy 4 average size rams for N60k, call Gbenga on 08120528950 or WhatsApp 08120528950 for picture
add me so that we could talk more
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by matuskyoo7(m): 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
BoluwGoldenFarm:
Do you know that you can buy 4 average size rams for N60k, call Gbenga on 08120528950 or WhatsApp 08120528950 for picture
add me so that we could talk more..08065183761
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
Do you know that you can buy 4 average size rams for N60k, call Gbenga on
08120528950 or WhatsApp 08120528950 for picture

And brooding stocks small females sokoto red goats 4 for N27k add me on WhatsApp for picture
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 8:24am On Jun 29, 2016
Do you know that you can buy 4 average size rams for N60k, call Gbenga on
08120528950 or WhatsApp 08120528950 for picture
And brooding stocks small females sokoto red goats 4 for N27k add me on WhatsApp
for picture

If you are interested connect with me on 08120528950 Whatsapp or call
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 9:59am On Jun 29, 2016
ANIMALS HUSBANDARY BANKING
Why are you struggling when you can give the expert your farm work to do Let them source for animals for you Let them set up farm for you Let them source for workers or manage on their farm for you Let them manage the farm Let them source for buyers Let them share in the proceeds While you concentrate on your strong and passionate business
CONTRACT FARMING OPPORTUNITIES OPTION Call Gbenga on 08120528950 or WhatsApp or eesteeresources@gmail.com
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 11:23am On Jul 04, 2016
ANIMALS HUSBANDARY BANKING
Why are you struggling when you can give the expert your farm work to do Let them
source for animals for you Let them set up farm for you Let them source for workers
or manage on their farm for you Let them manage the farm Let them source for
buyers Let them share in the proceeds While you concentrate on your strong and
passionate business
CONTRACT FARMING OPPORTUNITIES OPTION Call Gbenga on 08120528950 or
WhatsApp or eesteeresources@gmail.com
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by granados: 1:48am On Jul 07, 2016
@Op. Good job here. Please what breed of ram / goat is more profitable to rear? In terms of size.
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
For goats the northern breed seems more profitable but our wad too has picked up seriously.

For ram the huda is the best
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 9:25am On Jul 15, 2016
This is a very lucrative biz , less stress good market , no need of plenty advert &
the risk is less . You see your money grow on a daily basis as long as the animals
eat & grow well. You cannot amke loss as long as you manage the animals well. If
they fall sick you can easily treat them.
Please make this another sources of income this year.
I was told of a man who use goat biz to train all his children from nursary to
university level.
How did he start , he went to a far village where development is still slow & bought
land
He then went all round the villages around to look out for goats that give birth to 3
kits at first birth & bought some of the females goat of those 3 kits litter goats.
He did that for a year & people thought he was mad but after 18 months the story
changed he became the one selling back to the villagers & close by marketers.
Any time he needs cash he will sell only the male matured goats while he keeps
buying any good male from different location to prevent inbreeding.
The man kept local goats but the one am talking about here is foreign goats that
have good market value & grow faster & bigger than the local goats
The sad thing is that none of the children took after him

1 Like

Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by granados: 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
BoluwGoldenFarm:
For goats the northern breed seems more profitable but our wad too has picked up seriously.

For ram the [b]huda [/b]is the best

they do well in d south or cross-breeding?
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 7:46am On Jul 19, 2016
Thanks cross breeding is the major way out
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by mfm04622: 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
BoluwGoldenFarm:
This is a very lucrative biz , less stress good market , no need of plenty advert &
the risk is less . You see your money grow on a daily basis as long as the animals
eat & grow well. You cannot amke loss as long as you manage the animals well. If
they fall sick you can easily treat them.
Please make this another sources of income this year.
I was told of a man who use goat biz to train all his children from nursary to
university level.
How did he start , he went to a far village where development is still slow & bought
land
He then went all round the villages around to look out for goats that give birth to 3
kits at first birth & bought some of the females goat of those 3 kits litter goats.
He did that for a year & people thought he was mad but after 18 months the story
changed he became the one selling back to the villagers & close by marketers.
Any time he needs cash he will sell only the male matured goats while he keeps
buying any good male from different location to prevent inbreeding.
The man kept local goats but the one am talking about here is foreign goats that
have good market value & grow faster & bigger than the local goats
The sad thing is that none of the children took after him

Please help me! I keep rams and goats. I just lost 2 female rams, 1 on Monday and another on Thursday. There was no sign of anything. I just wake up and them dead. Their stomachs are bigger. I don't know if it is due to to normal death process or not. My usual vet does not know what is going on. Can you help? Thank you
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 9:54am On Aug 02, 2016
Am so sorry kindly send me pictures of the animals before and after death on WhatsApp 08120528950
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
ANIMALS HUSBANDRY BANKING

Why are you struggling when you can give the expert your farm work to do Let them
source for animals for you Let them set up farm for you Let them source for workers
or manage on their farm for you Let them manage the farm Let them source for
buyers Let them share in the proceeds While you concentrate on your strong and
passionate business

CONTRACT FARMING OPPORTUNITIES OPTION ALSO EXIST with terms and conditions

Call Gbenga on 08120528950 or WhatsApp or eesteeresources@gmail.com
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by obashiakpu(m): 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
Please I am interested in the goat farming/biz. I am based in South Eastern part of Nigeria, precisly Ebonyi. Experts link me up with 08035059019 or osaiguru@yahoo.com.
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 9:05am On Aug 11, 2016
How can you need help and expect me to call you, you should call me if you are interested
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 2:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
5,000 acres of farmland available for sale in Ido LGA along ido - eruwa road for N120k
per acre minimum purchase is 5 acres... Agency fee is mandatory... 08120528950
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 12:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
Yolo1, kindly send me a WhatsApp massage on 08120528950 and send me your name, email address and location to join the WhatsApp
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
: We have 4,500 acres of farmland available In ido - eruwa road in Oyo state for N120k per acre minimum purchase is 10 acres while bulk purchase of 100 acres is N110k per acre and large quantities of 1000 acres upward is N90k per acre.
It has red copy survey document
Call Gbenga on 08120528950
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 9:42am On Aug 17, 2016
: We have 4,500 acres of farmland available In ido - eruwa road in Oyo state for N120k
per acre minimum purchase is 10 acres while bulk purchase of 100 acres is N110k per
acre and large quantities of 1000 acres upward is N90k per acre.
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 9:28am On Aug 23, 2016
kindly send me a WhatsApp massage on 08120528950 and send me your
name, email address and location to join the WhatsApp group on goat, rams and cows farming.

: We have 4,500 acres of farmland available In ido - eruwa road in Oyo state for N120k
per acre minimum purchase is 10 acres while bulk purchase of 100 acres is N110k per
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by Walexwal: 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2016
BoluwGoldenFarm:
kindly send me a WhatsApp massage on 08120528950 and send me your
name, email address and location to join the WhatsApp group on goat, rams and cows farming.

kindly add to the whatsapp group. 08039423642 thanks
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 10:55am On Aug 29, 2016
please if you want to join the WhatsApp group kindly send me WhatsApp massage
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 7:15am On Sep 01, 2016
Good morning dearest friend. Today is the first day in the month of September . Its
my honour to welcome u into the new month and again to let you know that grace for
speed has been granted to you by the spirit of God.
I hear in my spirit that all that you've set your heart to achieve in 2016, don't gve up
because you will surely achieve and even surpass your targets by the power of the
Holy Ghost. It's not by your power nor by might but through the same power that
raised Jesus from the grave.
Rejoice and give him praise. Happy New Month
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 7:16am On Sep 01, 2016
Good morning dearest friend. Today is the first day in the month of September . Its
my honour to welcome u into the new month and again to let you know that grace for
speed has been granted to you by the spirit of God.
I hear in my spirit that all that you've set your heart to achieve in 2016, don't give up
because you will surely achieve and even surpass your targets by the power of the
Holy Ghost. It's not by your power nor by might but through the same power that
raised Jesus from the grave.
Rejoice and give him praise. Happy New Month
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by babakk2(m): 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
Happy Sunday all the livestock farmers in the house .
Please how can I deworm my ram by myself?.
Thanxxxxxx
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 12:09am On Sep 12, 2016
Go to any vet shop and ask for deworming medication, there are different types

secondly get seeds of unripe pawpaw dry and grind mix with the feed

or get alovera extract the colourless gel and give the animal once a month ,it help digestion and weight gain

2 Likes

Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by rocoh(m): 11:29am On Sep 15, 2016
BoluwGoldenFarm:
Go to any vet shop and ask for deworming medication, there are different types

secondly get seeds of unripe pawpaw dry and grind mix with the feed

or get alovera extract the colourless gel and give the animal once a month ,it help digestion and weight gain

I will like to know more about Raising Livestock
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 11:56am On Sep 21, 2016
join my OK WhatsApp group
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 8:52am On Sep 26, 2016
Goat and cow business is not seasonal but require time to grow except you do buying and selling of life or dressed animal
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by eurogee: 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
@Boluwgoldenfarm

I doff my hat for you. such a great job ur doing here. have gained a lot and can't wait to start.

I am interested in 5 female kid goats for breeding; 5 castrated wethers for 6 month fattening feeding program and 2 bucks for mating the females. Pls price?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

This Onions Farmer Has Made It In Life (Pictured) / Quality Packaging For Your Rice,flour,animal Feeds,garri,fertilizer,cement Etc / Seedworld For All Your Hybrid Seeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.