Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic (65794 Views)

Shaibu & APC Youths Sweep Ize-Iyamu, PDP Ouy Of Edo North (Pics) / Maiduguri Youths Sweep Out President Jonathan, PDP After Campaign Rally (PHOTO) / Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by lalasticlala(m): 5:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hundred of youths took to the street near the palace of the Sultan of the northern Nigerian city of Sokoto, to carry out a symbolic sweeping of the floor. It was shortly after President Goodluck Jonathan and his entourage left the Sultan’s palace to Shehu Kangiwa Square today to hold a rally.

Malam Ibrahim Musa, one of the sweepers said the exercise was to demonstrate to the PDP leaders that the people of the state are bent on ensuring total victory for the APC Presidential Candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari.

” You can see things for your self. Mr President just passed and we youths mobilize ourselves to clear our area for peace,progress and political growth of our country,” he said

Another sweeper, Alhaji Abdullahi Isa described the symbolic sweeping of the roads as a clear indication that Nigerians need a change of leadership direction.

“Nothing seem to be moving hence the need for well meaning Nigerians to support the cause of political change being championed by the progressives,” he said.

He said that no one asked the youths to sweep the road, adding that they came out to demonstrate that they were tired of the maladministration of the PDP led government.

” I have three graduates in my house. No work for them. He said.

He said that PDP should forget Sokoto and indeed the northwest because the people have spoken their minds.

” Mr President, don’t listen to failed politicians who have nothing to offer ” he said.

The President had earlier paid a courtesy visit on Sultan Saad Abubakar at his palace where he promised to accord priority to the provision of modern farming inputs and education in the state.

He said that the PDP led administration will continue to accord great respect to Sultanate council as well as traditional rulers for the useful contribution towards promoting peaceful coexistence.

Jonathan also informed Sultan Abubakar that he was in Sokoto to formally present the party candidates before their teeming supporters.

He said that the candidates if elected will meet the expectation of electorates in ensuring good democratic governance.

Sultan Abubkar told President Jonathan that the federal government should do more in confronting the present security challenges facing the country.

He said that muslims must be seen practicing their religion in a peaceful atmosphere and this would only by possible if the federal government introduce stringent security measures that would gurantee the safety of all and sundry at home, the places of worship and public places.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/01/19/sokoto-youths-sweep-jonathan-pdp-leaders-out-of-state/

Pix: Youths in symbolic sweeping off of PDP leaders in Sokoto today

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by kendrick9(m): 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
see this backward people.. no wonder they want buhari who can't even show us his certificate. ..
anyway #Gejtill2019

296 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by amanda2013(f): 5:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
grin grin grin grin gej your days are numbered i must correct the mistake i made in 2011.

706 Likes 58 Shares

Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
lols.
They get time.
I hope they don't develop severe arthritis after this herculean task...haha

Priscaoge....kill yasef tongue

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by demelza: 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
GEJ should just inaugurate a committee that will be responsible for making sure his things get safely to Otueke.
I can volunteer to be among those who will do the leg work, free of charge.

447 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by amanda2013(f): 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
kendrick9:
see this backward people.. no wonder u want buhari who can't even show us his certificate. ..
anyway #Gejtill2019
and what has oga jona done with all his phd?

397 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by clevvermind(m): 5:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
let them do what they like. Jonathan would still win the election. Jonathan till buhari will remember his phone number and present his certificate. grin

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by Mubarack44(m): 5:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hahaha Jonathan lacks word to utter for his reelection. so their sweeping bunches clueless people out of their state.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
Very good!!

OPERATION SWEEP THE CLUELESS DUNCE BACK TO OTUOKE!!

Sai Buhari!

271 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by Bosville(m): 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
Farewell G.E.J.....GMB till papa ajasco barbs punk.

145 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by pendy79: 5:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
I wish long life to our soon to be ex president of Nigeria, badluck ebola iseekaway JonaTAN

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by FastShipping: 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
amanda2013:
grin grin grin grin gej your days are numbered i must correct the mistake i made in 2011.

But you have been supporting Jonathan up till last week or so. So what happened all of a sudden?

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by godsamist: 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
Even my dogs and goats at my backyard are feeling the maladmistration of pdp they no longer feed as usal ...No longer save because when pocket dry..I sale them without notice

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by Firefire(m): 5:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
waste of energy grin grin

GEJ remains your president till 2019.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by Garrithe1st: 5:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
Jonadunce is like a leper, rejected and denied by all, friends and foes alike.

Sai Buhari...

2015, the year of Change..

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
All these Northerners are too dumb and backward.

GEJ till Buhari get a better accent.

Oshiskos

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by clevvermind(m): 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
VickyyB:

Oshiskos
you can say that again.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by donphilopus: 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
clevvermind:
let them do what they like. Jonathan would still win the election. Jonathan till buhari will remember his phone number and present his certificate. grin

When will these PDPians stop encouraging themselves wrongly?! Only Naialand Chapter of the PDPians have been doing that anyway. The PDPians on ground sure have seen the reality on the ground. You vuvuzelas can keep giving yourselves false hope for all we care!

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by raumdeuter: 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
Jonathan is getting rejected and disgraced all over

By FeBUHARI he would be kicked out finally

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by amanda2013(f): 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
FastShipping:

But you have been supporting Jonathan up till last week or so. So what happened al of a sudden?
i supported him way back in 2011 and am regreting it now. I just want to correct my mistake. Operation Gejmustgo#

146 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by waternogeteneny: 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
GEJ came and built school whilst Northern leaders sent their children to study Abroad. This includes Buhari.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
VickyyB:

Oshiskos

Don't become prejudiced as well, obviously not everyone in the North is backward.

39 Likes

Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
A dying buhari cannt smell aso rock that i vehemently know

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by Dannyset(m): 6:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
The Spirit of CHANGE is no respecter of anyone. It has touched the life of the Hausas, and their life will never remain the same again. The S. South and S. East shouldn't worry they are not voting for us. We won't behave like the clueless one(GEJ) and forsake them. They will definitely get their share of the dividends of Democracy.
Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
Sai Nigeria
Sai Megaskia.
God Bless Nigeria

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by Eziachi: 6:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
kendrick9:
see this backward people.. no wonder u want buhari who can't even show us his certificate. ..
anyway #Gejtill2019
Backward people but you still longed for their vote.

50 Likes

Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by Kenai: 6:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
Another shot of Sokoto

Damn! Hunger don finish these almajiris! grin

Meanwhile, Buhari's daughter comfortably lives and studies in the UK...

...while her father never bothered to build a single academic institution to help his people in all his combined 6 years as PTF chairman and head of state.
Wow.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by EnigmAries(m): 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
amanda2013:
grin grin grin grin...i must correct the mistake i made in 2011.
Now, this is funny! grin

13 Likes

Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by kendrick9(m): 6:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
amanda2013:
and what has oga jona done with all his phd?
are u that dumb that u can't see the developments/changes going on?
open ur eyez so u can see the woods from the trees.

10 Likes

Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by baybeeboi: 6:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
Terrorists.
Like father like children....
Dem for sweep am when Jona still dei now.

4 Likes

Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by PhockPhockMan: 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
Brainwashed fellows.

Meanwhile,

GEJ till 2019.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by phlemzy: 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
All roads obviously lead to Otuoke...

28 Likes

Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by Winken: 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
berem:
Very good!!

OPERATION SWEEP THE CLUELESS DUNCE BACK TO OTUOKE!!

Sai Buhari!

My dear the Fisher man is finished. Even here in owerri youths are seriously campaigning against the drunkard

43 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) / Orji Kalu And His Team Dressed To Receive President Buhari Is Aba(pics) / Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.