Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan (23409 Views)

Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths / Fulani Herdsmen Lay Claim To Ownership Of Benue Valley, Vow To Mobilise Herdsmen / PDP Youths Vow To Disrupt Convention Committee Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan by Suljosh: 10:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hi...
I am fine & u?
I am good dear.
Ever since you slept with me
You don't call anymore,
Text or give me money......

Have you ever seen the
President campaign after
Winning the election?
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan by AroOkigbo(m): 10:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
Click the "like" button if you want Jonathan to win.

7 Likes

Re: 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan by AroOkigbo(m): 10:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
Click the "like" button if you want Buhari to win.

6 Likes

Re: 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan by olanie(m): 10:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
Boys wana get some piece of the National cake from Bros Jona! wink
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan by Shazee74: 10:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
Lair.... Where will u get 20million youths in d north... Total voters in nigeria according to inec is 68million, only 38million av picked their pvc. Talk anoda thing. GMB/PYO all d way

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan by tola9ja: 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan by Suljosh: 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
DONOCSO:
I wish them Goodluck in Febuhari elections.
lmao
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
ishiamu:
Something in me tells me the northern youths are lying don't know why undecided undecided undecided undecided
Nope they are not lying, they understand that Buhari's tenure might be just like Yar'addua considering his age and health and might also rob them of a place in aso rock which will return power to their slaves.
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan by zakson4real(m): 10:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
Northern part of his village ko. Pls be my val FEBUHARI. GMB2013
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan by Suljosh: 10:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
Mogidi:
[size=15pt]2011: IBB Is My Pathological Enemy – General Buhari [/size]
[size=15pt]
2015: IBB Is My best friend– General Buhari[/size]
lies. 2015 IBB is my biggest political enemy.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan by Descartes: 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
donphilopus:
Mogidi, why have you decided to be consoling yourself?! It ain't done anywhere o. No Northern Youth in his/her right senses, would go to a fellow Northerner and beg him/her to vote Jonathan. You know why?! Because they have consciences. And besides, they have nothing to campaign with.

@OP, if you're a Northerner and awarded a contract to go campaign for Jonathan in Kano, would you accept the offer?!
Atimes i begin to wonder the level of your bigotry. So it is right for southerners to vote for Buhari cos they lack conscience. Tufiakwa!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
dp
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
20million votes?

Northern youths deceiving Jonathan since 18th January,2015.

grin grin
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan by ojoagefu4jc(m): 10:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
Easier said than done! They re there to eat fat from PDP pot of corruption. That's all!
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan by Moheat(m): 10:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
GEJ won't find it easy in the North.
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan by gebest: 10:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
Is gud for u to condole urselves b4 d great defeat febuhari 14
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan by alaoeri: 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
Which northern youth again, the ones that is crystal clear they are supporting APC which we all seeing or the ones TANoids are using to console themselves.
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan by zaedd: 10:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
Known to be in favour of Jona you are definitely going to a pariah in the North.
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan by Shazee74: 10:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
Why can't we see any of jona campaign pics in sokoto n kebbi, even 4 news dem no show am only buhari own. If u can mobilize 20million youths let's see them at the campaign ground. Liar. Sai baba oyoyo
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan by billyG(m): 10:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
All those faceless grp don go collect dia own share of oga jona money don dey yarn apata,wher is d 20million vote dey will mobilise can u force d north 2 vote 4 any particular party.
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan by mustymatic(m): 10:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
Mogidi:
[size=15pt]
If you have brains, you'll know that things have changed and will continue changing.
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan by nationwide1(m): 10:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
Mogidi:
[size=15pt]
That's just showing how fake the 'holy' general is. It's often surprising to hear him being described as perfect by the gullible ones.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan by mustymatic(m): 10:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
Niwdog:
Preach on bro,
Tell ur brodas up north that gej is not their problem

Diar problem is their thinking faculty
They think like cow
Una pa must be thinking like goat
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan by donphilopus: 10:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
Descartes:
Atimes i begin to wonder the level of your bigotry. So it is right for southerns to vote for Buhari cos they lack conscience. Tufiakwa!

No, I didn't say that. You know the reason they shouldn't vote (for) Jonathan? If you don't know, then lemme enlighten you.

If you're a Northerner, would you vote him after:

He (Jonathan)/his supporters encouraged the name-calling, ie, Aboki, slaves, illiterates, Almajiris et al and still vote for him?

Do you think if Northerners were much on this forum and facebook, Jonathan would have secured 1% of their votes after calling them derogatory names?

I never thought Jonathan and PDP would ever solicit for their (Northern) votes again after all the name-calling. It's really shameful.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan by vision2050: 10:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
20 million youths??
arewa youths deceiving Jonathan since Patience share blood in Borno grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan by munex007(m): 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
Dear intelligent Nigerian - Are You Aware?
• That Skye Bank Plc Chairman, Chief Tunde Ayeni bought Nigeria's moribund M-TEL/NITEL for $252M?
Are You Aware?
• That Skye Bank Plc Chairman, Chief Tunde Ayeni bought the Ibadan (PHCN) Disco Distribution?
Are You Aware?

• That Skye Bank Plc Chairman, Chief Tunde Ayeni bought Mainstreet Bank Plc for #120B for skyebank to acquire mainstreet bank?
Are You Aware?

• That Skye Bank Plc Chairman, Chief Tunde Ayeni donated a whopping N2Billion to President Goodluck's re-election fund on Saturday 20th December?
Are You Aware?
• That President Goodluck Jonathan just
after 2 days of receiving # 2B donation from Skye Bank Plc chairman, has approved increase in tariff of PHCN?
...................    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .....................
It's unfortunate that people who support
Jonathan misrule to continue think they are doing Buhari harm. The only harm being done is to themselves and every other Nigerian. By 2019, our country would have been completely sold to the highest bidder and nothing will be left for us, honest and hard-working Nigerians if u allow PDP to continue. !!!.
• If you hate Buhari because he is a Muslim, at least look at his Vice, he is a Pastor. • If you hate Buhari because he doesn't have a "Primary Six certificate", as some ignorants are claiming, look at his Vice, he is a Professor of Law. • If you fear that as a formal military leader, Buhari may have the tendency of not upholding the rule of law, then look at his Vice, he is a distinguished Lawyer and a Senior Advocate of Nigeria.• Even if you think Buhari has nothing to offer, he cannot be as hopeless, corrupt and harmful to Nigerians as Jonathan's Government. !!• You have no reason to allow this corrupt administration of GEJ / PDP to continue till 2019 when you can booth them out now.• Vote wisely. Be intelligent.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
tola9ja:
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE

STOP THIS VIOLENT APC POST.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan by klodike(m): 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
Ma guy u r very right. See Apc supporters in kaduna today, they were very aggressive and destructive. Now tell me which kind of leader would want to associate with such?
ambrosini593:
Inec should have disqualified buhari after 2011 election. He's name alone is violence. A sane northern youth will not follow him. Check his supporters. They are tout, condemned, street fighters, thieves, murderers and rags

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan by kheart(m): 10:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
Sai Buhari until gej knows how to use computer

Re: 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan by klodike(m): 10:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
Just like u were paid too.
Tukorbig:
They're paid
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan by omolami: 11:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
A vote for buhari is a vote for Osinbajo till 2025 or thereabout.I love d north to rule Wef April 2019 and not years after,therefore they should be wise.Another case of yar adua/Jonathan issue seems in d making

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari / Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu / Budget, Agriculture Ministers Fault Subsidy Removal, Floating Of Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.