Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Madly Crushing On Juliaann - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Madly Crushing On Juliaann (4203 Views)

13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You / I Have A Huge Crush On Juliaann And Seriousbabe / A Note To Juliaann (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by Juliaann(f): 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

Way to go girl, nice one! You are the first person to acknowledge her crush in a positive manner. I like this
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by Juliaann(f): 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
theorbiters:

Come on now, don't spoil this fun. Let's make GEJ proud!!!! grin
Sure I will always make him proudgrin

2 Likes

Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by adamskutty(m): 10:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
Heromaniaa:
I have always frowned at those who do this ... But it seems to me now that there is a feeling that defies reason, a feeling that defeats all our claims to rationality. That feeling is love and it has overwhelmed me like it did those before me. I assume everyone is entitled to a thread on NL so I wanna use this little thread to adore a princess, a rare beauty, a perfection of God's creation, a dazzling star, one who is so effortlessly beautiful and so easy to look at. She has no rival and her beauty has no compare. I just wanna tell her that her eyes shine like diamonds in the sun, and shimmer like oceans- and lakes and rivers but then- you would not doubt if they could
become the spark that set forests and wildernesses wildly ablaze. Her face knows no blemish, fair like sunrise on an eastern spring Juliaann you are a  very pretty girl-  and I know at first sight that u are well-behaved lady as well. Juliaann, there is wild honey in your name that intoxicates passionate men like me. How glad I'd be to call that name to your hearing, to be dear to u... What say you Juliaann?
crushing on a dude on weaves grin
Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by cutieberie1(f): 10:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
Heromaniaa:
this one no be laughing matter o.

what do u na want me to do..
Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by adamskutty(m): 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:
Lol, what is it with nairaland men and crushes? cheesy
jeeeez! Holy flying super fvck embarassed grin

*mister adams about to confess*

U are an epitome of beauty, cutie pie . embarassed embarassed
Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by theorbiters: 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
Juliaann:
Sure I will always make him proudgrin

Chai, the way u take like this GEJ ehnn, no make patience look for you

1 Like

Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by braindamage(m): 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
....Still writing my list on the people to crush on. Would write their epistle one by one grin
Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by AfricanApple(f): 11:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
op has finally gotten over his ex lipsrsealed I thank god for u o
Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by iceberylin(m): 11:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:
Lol, what is it with nairaland men kids and crushes? cheesy

Fixed wink
Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by softwhispers: 11:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
@Juliaan:
Very white eyes and so polite!
I'm humbled.

1 Like

Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
Me I nono wat to say every nairalander is ether in logos or is older than I am me am frustrated in abuja jogging to boronu state

Btw guy ur crush fine
Nairaland chick sha
Smh in frustration
Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 20, 2015
rubey:

No hiding place. Show face now ooo

1 Like

Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 20, 2015
adamskutty:
jeeeez! Holy flying super fvck embarassed grin

*mister adams about to confess*

U are an epitome of beauty, cutie pie . embarassed embarassed

Where this one crawl out from? Better park your keke well. Lol
Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by nawtikid(m): 12:10am On Jan 20, 2015
Jascksparrow n adamskutty crushing on rubey while in a crush-thread wah da hell....diz z STuupid
Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 20, 2015
rubey:
when someone opened for u,u didn't show up,but show up where u not needed

shocked u registered january 14 and already 90likes

1 Like

Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 20, 2015
Ipledge:
when someone opened for u,u didn't show up,but show up where u not needed

shocked u registered january 14 and already 90likes

I showed up everywhere I was needed now. Lol I have more likes than that on my facebook picture grin
Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 20, 2015
theorbiters:

Now dear, I think you shud learn from how she will respond. She's a tough nut to crack

What is special about her response that I need to learn from
Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by theorbiters: 12:44am On Jan 20, 2015
rubey:

What is special about her response that I need to learn from

Okay chill. Not that you shud learn how she responded but don't get carried away by the 'personality attack'.
Forget the fragile heart you have, every lady can be a 'stone' if they want to, it is all about putting your foot down.

*what am I even saying?!*

1 Like

Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 20, 2015
rubey:

I showed up everywhere I was needed now. Lol I have more likes than that on my facebook picture grin
chai,guys are realy tripping.you beautiful though

1 Like

Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by Nobody: 3:28am On Jan 20, 2015
AfricanApple:
op has finally gotten over his ex lipsrsealed I thank god for u o
he tot he was in love with his ex right? same thing for the one before that one too. now he thinks he's in love won't this one too. u c how young people fool themselves thinking they r in love?
Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by Nobody: 3:39am On Jan 20, 2015
@p here r some hard facts for u.
1. u will never c her pant or bra
2. she has someone who is already taking them off most likely
3. u hv ruined ur chance with any other girl.that might secretly admire u.
4. u'v dated before. but u hv EXs. this means u tot u were in love with them but where r they today? gone. now u think u r in love again.
5. if just words n a pix r enuf to make u fall publicly declare for one when u can secretly chase many then ur heart controls ur head.
6. her response shows that she doesn't want u to keep disgracing ursef. she edited d post to a single dot.
7. she pities u much more than I do.
I always took u for a mature man in control of his feelings but this shocked me. now a girl who submits to another willingly has ur heart in her hands...

1 Like

Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by Heromaniaa: 4:44am On Jan 20, 2015
I don't wanna prolong this, Nlanders have a fame for criticism so I will let their comments fly past... And where have statues been erected for critics? I have been using my head all year long, what the heck if I use my heart for once? At least I got one. And to all my biographers digging past threads and screengrabbing pic.. Lol. Continue. I am elevated to be the object of your curiosity. If u want a link to my web.. And friends and exs.. It is readily available... And those men who are castigating me and publicly tripping for Rubey in the same breath... Ride on! I guess "it" has caught u. So this year I resolved to respect but never revere the opinions of the crowd... This is it. I am living my resolve, and enjoying every bit of it. Live yours! Or leave me!

1 Like

Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by cassysmallz(m): 5:26am On Jan 20, 2015
rubey:

It's all a natural phenomenon nasmiley like i currently got crushes for you embarassed and can't take my eyes off your profile pix sad

1 Like

Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by adamskutty(m): 8:17am On Jan 20, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Where this one crawl out from? Better park your keke well. Lol
Go back to the sea, that's where u belong grin .

Go mount the ship, pirate!
Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 20, 2015
adamskutty:
Go back to the sea, that's where u belong grin .

Go mount the ship, pirate!

Hehehe
Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 20, 2015
Heromaniaa:
I have always frowned at those who do this ... But it seems to me now that there is a feeling that defies reason, a feeling that defeats all our claims to rationality. That feeling is love and it has overwhelmed me like it did those before me. I assume everyone is entitled to a thread on NL so I wanna use this little thread to adore a princess, a rare beauty, a perfection of God's creation, a dazzling star, one who is so effortlessly beautiful and so easy to look at. She has no rival and her beauty has no compare. I just wanna tell her that her eyes shine like diamonds in the sun, and shimmer like oceans- and lakes and rivers but then- you would not doubt if they could
become the spark that set forests and wildernesses wildly ablaze. Her face knows no blemish, fair like sunrise on an eastern spring Juliaann you are a  very pretty girl-  and I know at first sight that u are well-behaved lady as well. Juliaann, there is wild honey in your name that intoxicates passionate men like me. How glad I'd be to call that name to your hearing, to be dear to u... What say you Juliaann?
mumu u dnt knw maybe u re crushin on a guy self na lyk so dem dey mugulise una shior!
Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 20, 2015
Juliaann:
No need for all thiswink lemme send u a request
u re gay nigga
Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by assfreaky(m): 9:13am On Jan 20, 2015
Mad people everywhere. Why will I crush on pinshure. Ordinary pinshure.
Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by AfricanApple(f): 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
Prixus:

he tot he was in love with his ex right? same thing for the one before that one too. now he thinks he's in love won't this one too. u c how young people fool themselves thinking they r in love?
true grin
Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
AfricanApple:
true grin
finally...someone sees the light!!! grin hello beautiful!!!
Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by alberto2k(m): 1:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
Op don spoil market for luigiajah undecided
Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
Two thread has been opened just for juliaan by 2 different people... undecided

Make i rush open for my crush also na grin

Nneka123 ...a thread is on its way for u cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What A Girl Posted On Her Status Update / (18+) My Night Dream Of bleeping My Aunt Finally Comes True / I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.