Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Dollar Rain - 19 Days To Go - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Dollar Rain - 19 Days To Go (465 Views)

Dollar Rain In Vietnam / Dollar Rain-17 Days To Go-dont Miss This Opportunity / Dollar Rain - 19 Days To Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dollar Rain - 19 Days To Go by 4hisgrace: 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2008
Are you out there unemployed and thinking what the year 2009 will bring for you. Are you tired of applying for jobs without being shortlisted or you are shortchanged.

If i tell you that your prayers are answered and that year 2009 will be great, will you believe me. If i tell you that you will make money endlessly throughout the year working when you want, will you believe? NO MLM, NO HYIP and NO MARKETING.

You may think is a lie but that is the absolute truth.

If you dare me or you will want more information, kindly send me a mail on dollar_rain@ymail.com with the topic more info:

e-mail:dollar_rain@yahoo.com
topic: more info

(1) (Reply)

(borehole And Pilling Expert) / 10 LUCKY NIGERIANS TO GET THEIR OWN STANDARD 5 PAGE WEBSITE FOR JUST N5,000!!! / Do You Want To Recover The Losses Or Expenses Of The Past Year And Be Your Own B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.