Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,999 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (51030 Views)

PHOTOS: Gov. Wike Visits Sultan Of Sokoto / Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Firefire(m): 9:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Very very scanty crowd for a presidential rally.

Even Buhari pulled a more bigger crowd in Bayelsa.
rubbish post

5 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by focus7: 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
ceo4eva:
I've read some comments here on Nairaland and I wonder why people who were not at the Sokoto campaign venue will be making false claims that the place was very empty or had a low turnout. How did they arrive at such hasty and unverified conclusion?
For the records, The crowd at the venue of the PDP rally today was really intimidating and overwhelming! They all showed love and support for Jonathan and his team.
op get fact right no one said the venue was empty, what was said was that the crowd instead of chanting support for Jonathan were chanting SAI BUHARI, they swept his legs after his visit to the emir palace.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Alphaoscar: 9:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
olrotimi:
rubbish post

Mess on his bald head

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by focus7: 9:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
Proxy001:
A plane was about to crash and there were only four parachutes in the plane. Meanwhile there were five passengers in it .The first passenger was Cristiano Ronaldo and he said: I'm the best footballer, I cant die now". So he took one parachute and jumped out of the plane.The second passenger was Aliko Dangote and he said "I'm the richest man in Africa and I'm too young to die". So he took the second parachute and jumped out of the plane.The third passenger was President Jonathanand he said: " I'm the smartest president in the world so I can't die now, my people still need me". So he took one and jumped out of the plane.Then the remaining two passengers left werePope Francis and a little school girl.The Pope said to the little girl "take the last parachute, I'll sacrifice my life for you".The little girl replied "No need for that. There are two parachutes left".The Pope asked "How come?"The little girl replied; "The Nigerian presidenttook my school bag".
very funny, meaning Jonathan crash land and he's the smartest presdent in the world!
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Bright2(m): 9:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
I noticed some APC members sweeping the campaign ground yesterday for GEJ rally & that's how it should be ,keep sweeping after the GEJ victory next month he will give them sweeping contract but for now,GEJ all the way!

15 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Deltagiant: 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
This is awesome, even in Sokoto?

WHY IS THIS NOT ON THE FRONT PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!??

3 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Proxy001(m): 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
focus7:
very funny, meaning Jonathan crash land and he's the smartest presdent in the world!

Don't mind the clown

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by stexsy(m): 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
saaaai Jo...

3 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Donmarrius: 10:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
Proxy001:
A plane was about to crash and there were only four parachutes in the plane. Meanwhile there were five passengers in it .The first passenger was Cristiano Ronaldo and he said: I'm the best footballer, I cant die now". So he took one parachute and jumped out of the plane.The second passenger was Aliko Dangote and he said "I'm the richest man in Africa and I'm too young to die". So he took the second parachute and jumped out of the plane.The third passenger was President Jonathanand he said: " I'm the smartest president in the world so I can't die now, my people still need me". So he took one and jumped out of the plane.Then the remaining two passengers left werePope Francis and a little school girl.The Pope said to the little girl "take the last parachute, I'll sacrifice my life for you".The little girl replied "No need for that. There are two parachutes left".The Pope asked "How come?"The little girl replied; "The Nigerian presidenttook my school bag".
No,not true.Jonathan is educated,and he knows the differences between a parachute,and a school bag.
Their is only one man who could av' done it,its a man who called his deputy Osibande instead of Osibanjo.
Therefore you are cluelessness personified,for you to av' used the characteristics of a certificateless general,to attribute to a Phd holder.
You go-rit?.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Kenai: 10:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
Ceo4eva will continue to cause heartache to the APshits.
These dumbshits were talking about the crowd being 'empty', so what is this now?

5 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Proxy001(m): 10:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
Donmarrius:
No,not true.Jonathan is educated,and he knows the differences between a parachute,and a school bag.
Their is only one man who could av' done it,its a man who called his deputy Osibande instead of Osibanjo.
Therefore you are cluelessness personified,for you to av' used the characteristics of a certificateless general,to attribute to a Phd holder.
You go-rit?.
hey dude its meant to be a harmless joke and nothing more... or are u a pilithiefcian?
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Kenai: 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
focus7:
op get fact right no one said the venue was empty, what was said was that the crowd instead of chanting support for Jonathan were chanting SAI BUHARI, they swept his legs after his visit to the emir palace.

Well, the "Sai Buhari" tale was also another empty lie, because what the crowd chanted was "Sai Wali", the name of the PDP Governorship candidate for Sokoto - Abdallah Wali.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by naija2dabone(m): 10:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
And this did not make fb? Whereas we have had over 7 fb of buhari rally in kid. Smh

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
ceo4eva:
I've read some comments here on Nairaland and I wonder why people who were not at the Sokoto campaign venue will be making false claims that the place was very empty or had a low turnout. How did they arrive at such hasty and unverified conclusion?
For the records, The crowd at the venue of the PDP rally today was really intimidating and overwhelming! They all showed love and support for Jonathan and his team.

Keep fooling yourself

You know in your 'church' mind that GEJ can NEVER win any state in the North

So even if the whole state came to see him,it will not translate to vote for him

Remember these are people whose livelihood have almost been decimated by GEJ's ethnoreligious and divisive style of politicking,whose religion is threatened and region continously insulted by Jonathanians

4 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by GoldCircle: 10:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
Abeg na where politicians dey see all these dem crowd? Abi spirits and dead bodies from cemetery dey attend rallies too? One would think that with the opposition in Sokoto, only a handful of supporters would surface? Whosai?! There must be something someone needs to explain.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2015
Proxy001:
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by baybeeboi: 10:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
Princess2be:
Colourful pictures!
That's my President! God Bless him!
you when you go become Princess now?

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by victorydon77(m): 10:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
raumdeuter:
What is massive about this crowd?

Those women wearing Green TAN t shirts dont look like typical Sokoto women, maybe na Olosho wey dem Jonathan dey take entertain from one campaign location to another. cheesy

I also notice the way they didnt show many posters of Jonathan, the only one in front, Sambo was even the main picture at the center while Jonathan was just shown to the left waving farewell to Aso Rock

Bad market is hard to sell
grow up fast abeg

4 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by tola9ja: 10:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
SULTAN TELLS HIM MR MAN RETIRE

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
that's nice

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by naija2dabone(m): 10:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
naija2dabone:
And this did not make fb? Whereas we have had over 7 fb of buhari rally in kid. Smh
Mod. What took you so long?

You even brought a sweeping post of an after event to fb before the post of the event itself. That self deception.

And why are giving prime time to APC post and putting PDP post on FBI by 11pm?

All these don't win election brother. Please be fair to all

3 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by peteribeka(m): 10:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
ok let see shocked
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by alaoeri: 10:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
Fake photos PDP & their deceits, no real sokoto woman will come out for campaign those in the pictures are paid.
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
Proxy001:

You are wicked o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

GEJ TILL 2015

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by GoldCircle: 10:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
Premiumnoise:
near empty square and rented crowd and despite this, they were all shouting Sai Buhari

CEO4eva or whatever you call yourself, did your president make any comment about the nasty ad by his boy Fayose while he was in Sokoto state? I dont think so. How come Shagari avoided him?

You are very close to him, i dont blame u, you have to feed your family BUT tell him what nigerians did with that nasty advert today

only a fool sets fire to his money. The newspapers that were burnt in your picture, weren't they bought? or were they confiscated? What point are you proving by buying the paper with an 'insulting ad' and then setting fire to it?

Wouldn't it have been better if both paper & advert were ignored entirely?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by folahann(m): 10:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
Upon all the rentage, that crowd is still too scanty for a presidential campaign. Very very scanty.

@OP if dem born you, post the one for Kebbi State.
Ok make i help you President Jonathan in Kebbi State.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by malachytochukwu(m): 10:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
You seriously need medical attention!!
Proxy001:

2 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by victorydon77(m): 10:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
GoldCircle:
Abeg na where politicians dey see all these dem crowd? Abi spirits and dead bodies from cemetery dey attend rallies too? One would think that with the opposition in Sokoto, only a handful of supporters would surface? Whosai?! There must be something someone needs to explain.
d only tin someone nids to explain 2 u is d fact dat even wit d opposition in sokoto dey stil kno dat GEJ s d main MAN

5 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by abiambo(m): 10:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Very very scanty crowd for a presidential rally.

Even Buhari pulled a more bigger crowd in Bayelsa.
LOL what a way to go. so 1 can decieved himself dis much? i hope u ve seen the pix? in bayelsa buhari had a crowd of less than 600 people .. kindly wake up from ur slumber

2 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by dammytosh: 10:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Gbagaun

That man should be studied.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election / Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos) / Voters Rejoice As Army Shoots Thug Dead In Benue (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.