Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (51045 Views)

PHOTOS: Gov. Wike Visits Sultan Of Sokoto / Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Eyepencil: 11:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
emcaluv:
@ceo4life, You are just a liar. It is really disturbing how people can lie at will. I watched the PDP rally on both AIT and NTA. Please stop posting fake rally pictures. It was so scanty that camera men refused to zoom to the crowd. Tell Abati your Oga to park well.
CRY ME A RIVER

NA WETIN THE CAMERA MAN TELL YOU?

PRAY TO GOD MAKE HEART ATTACK NO CATCH U DIS NIGHT cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by bameyi(m): 11:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
Proxy001:
A plane was about to crash and there were only four parachutes in the plane. Meanwhile there were five passengers in it .The first passenger was Cristiano Ronaldo and he said: I'm the best footballer, I cant die now". So he took one parachute and jumped out of the plane.The second passenger was Aliko Dangote and he said "I'm the richest man in Africa and I'm too young to die". So he took the second parachute and jumped out of the plane.The third passenger was President Jonathanand he said: " I'm the smartest president in the world so I can't die now, my people still need me". So he took one and jumped out of the plane.Then the remaining two passengers left werePope Francis and a little school girl.The Pope said to the little girl "take the last parachute, I'll sacrifice my life for you".The little girl replied "No need for that. There are two parachutes left".The Pope asked "How come?"The little girl replied; "The Nigerian presidenttook my school bag".

I don't care you are that was funny buddy, another good one. Na amadioha go strike the anuofia way say that was not funny
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by babestella: 11:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
beopened:

Keep fooling yourself

You know in your 'church' mind that GEJ can NEVER win any state in the North

So even if the whole state came to see him,it will not translate to vote for him

Remember these are people whose livelihood have almost been decimated by GEJ's ethnoreligious and divisive style of politicking,whose religion is threatened and region continously insulted by Jonathanians

Do you know what it takes to win an election? Please go to INEC office and ask, then you'll know that you Buhari cannot win this presidential election come February.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
Sylvarresta:
buhahaha, dis one na presidential rally or dog burial

Funny you

But me think say na Family meeting dem dey do
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by ichidodo: 11:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
ebixy:
when people fill a PDP rally, its rented crowd says APC

when people fill an APC rally, its not rented crowd its true nationalist who want change says APC

That's the gospel according to APC
We get tired pointing this out all the time but it is best to leave them and their online supporters alone in their self delusion in preparation for the shock of their lives come valentines day after which they would wish that Nairaland likes transmute into electoral votes for Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
The almost empty crowd were there for the PDP Gov candidate Alhaji Wali... Not Jonathan. Jonathan is a goner...bad market

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by ezugegere(m): 11:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Gbagaun

He won't go unpunished in hell. GEJ is not an atheist like u!

2 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Khodex: 11:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
Really?? Anyway tanks.....
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by chicha: 11:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
It is well my dear president. God will bless you. An empity vessel makes the loudest noise let them go ahead with their loudest noise one with God is majority.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Eyepencil: 11:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
eedris07:
Dis r paid area boys in Sokoto..
NA U PAY THEM? ABOKEE

2 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
kheart:
Sai buhari until wen gej knows how to use a mouse lol

Lmao. This man is really funny . First time im seeing this. Looool. Jonaaa
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by legendsilver(m): 11:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
All I see is a crowd that came to see the clueless president for the last time. They stylishly showed and paid him is last respect as he will soon be address as a formal leader/president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
babestella:

Do you know what it takes to win an election? Please go to INEC office and ask, then you'll know that you Buhari cannot win this presidential election come February.
I wonder what will become of you after Buhari has been elected.
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by onatisi(m): 11:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
walexzy21:
First comment on Nairaland.. I am in sokoto but I will say the turn up was low. Gbam
no be only gbam na glo gbam . Presidential Elections won't be conducted on nairaland . So all these ur gbam , gbam is meaningless and uselss .

3 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by reborn1: 11:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
[s]
onatisi:
One thing I am sure about is . After this election and gej is sworn in ,he will not remain the same gej nigerians used to know. He is most likely certain to become a better president. He has now seen that nigerians don't value leaders that treat them with respect or pity,but they love leaders who pursue economic goals for the nation with ruthlessness and leaders who inflict pains and hardship on them . They love leaders like fashola who rolls out bulldozers to crush their houses and shops,they love ppl like obj that will send armies to level towns and cities that has militants instead of what gej is ding trying to protect innocent ppl,nigerians wants a president that will send the army to kill women and children ,by this they will respect him . they love and respect leaders like buhari who will execute them for stealing and give them koboko lashes for jumping queues at busstops. Nigerians love leaders who are merciless and ruthless.but if you are gentle and u try to do things in a gentle man manner they will call u clueless. Gej is learning a bitter lesson and when he comes back,I won't be surprised if he comes out smoking hot and fire
[/s]

Trash.
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Justicealh3(m): 11:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
I cant believe this pictures, wonder sha end this year.
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
ceo4eva:
I've read some comments here on Nairaland and I wonder why people who were not at the Sokoto campaign venue will be making false claims that the place was very empty or had a low turnout. How did they arrive at such hasty and unverified conclusion?
For the records, The crowd at the venue of the PDP rally today was really intimidating and overwhelming! They all showed love and support for Jonathan and his team.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2045559_b7vf3zoiyaact_jpeg83aa414f03bf98a316a41e173081447c
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2045636_b7vub6fcqaej2ob_jpegb3bd32372246e67bdba616e5b775a77f
Eh, by shoutin "SAI BUHARI"
cool
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by eedris07(m): 11:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
Eyepencil:
NA U PAY THEM? ABOKEE

U dey blind abi u no see? Wetin TAN dey do 4 Sokoto? Wiseup joor..
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Chars1289: 11:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
ceo4eva:
I've read some comments here on Nairaland and I wonder why people who were not at the Sokoto campaign venue will be making false claims that the place was very empty or had a low turnout. How did they arrive at such hasty and unverified conclusion?
For the records, The crowd at the venue of the PDP rally today was really intimidating and overwhelming! They all showed love and support for Jonathan and his team.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2045559_b7vf3zoiyaact_jpeg83aa414f03bf98a316a41e173081447c
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2045636_b7vub6fcqaej2ob_jpegb3bd32372246e67bdba616e5b775a77f

blatant LIE. NTA didn't even show this large crowd u claim was at the rally.

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by harmeyd: 11:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Team APC
vote for change

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by happyzed0(f): 11:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
GEJ all d way

2 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by maxdozie(m): 11:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
kheart:
Sai buhari until wen gej knows how to use a mouse lol

Look clearly Gej Held d Mouse wella...
Can Buhari even hold a Mouse talk much of Trying hw to Use a System!!...
Mr Go Relax 1 side

3 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by igeolink: 11:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
ochoi:
Dat's where u guys got it wrong,do u knw even if gej wins d whol of s/s nd s/e 100Percent he can't wn ds election? He nids enuf votes 4rm d north nd s/w cos states like sokoto, kano,kaduna, lagos, oyo ,osun, bauchi r states dt can fetch any candidate a lot of votes
Don't border urself he will get enough votes from those states..it shouldn't b ur problem..GEJ till 2019
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by BonaVIta(m): 11:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Very very scanty crowd for a presidential rally.

Even Buhari pulled a more bigger crowd in Bayelsa.

Young man go and die

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Eyepencil: 11:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
eedris07:

U dey blind abi u no see? Wetin TAN dey do 4 Sokoto? Wiseup joor..
HEY! SHUT AND STOP TALKING TRASH. FOOLISH A.BOKIII

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Largeese(m): 11:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
ichidodo:
Hope you won't migrate to Somalia after GEJ's impending victory....in any case Nigeria needs you but Somalia needs you more.

FRUSTRATION ALERT grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by igeolink: 11:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
barcanista:
I wonder what will become of you after Buhari has been elected.
He will become fulfilled and happy coz Buhari will be elected in your dreams...while GEJ is elected Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by HARDDON: 11:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Very very scanty crowd for a presidential rally.

Even Buhari pulled a more bigger crowd in Bayelsa.

undecided

3 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Eyepencil: 11:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
Chars1289:

blatant LIE. NTA didn't even show this large crowd u claim was at the rally.
LOL... HOW U WAN TAKE SEE THE CROWD WEN U NO GREE BUY BETA TELEVISION SET

3 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by eedris07(m): 11:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
Eyepencil:
HEY! SHUT AND STOP TALKING TRASH. FOOLISH A.BOKIII

Hehehe, funny u hv eva sit ur sef dwn n ask ursef wat d meanin of ABOKI? U mst b a joker.. Biko if slip dey wori u go n slip n stp sayin nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Eyepencil: 11:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
eedris07:

Hehehe, funny u hv eva sit ur sef dwn n ask ursef wat d meanin of ABOKI? U mst b a joker.. Biko if slip dey wori u go n slip n stp sayin nonsense.
hian! Wetin dis almajiri dey talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri / June 12 Protesters Arrive Ojota Park In Lagos / Heavy Security At Benin Airport Over Oshiomhole’s Arrival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.