Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (51033 Views)

PHOTOS: Gov. Wike Visits Sultan Of Sokoto / Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Uncletony(m): 6:56am On Jan 20, 2015
Am not against rigging, am only against buhari presidency!! Rig it , free & fair..jona must be returned!!
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 20, 2015
you are just an enemy
Alphaoscar:
Very very scanty crowd for a presidential rally.

Even Buhari pulled a more bigger crowd in Bayelsa.
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Obipat(m): 7:26am On Jan 20, 2015
olrotimi:
some peeps don't realize that the aim of campaigning in most parts of the north is 25% votes which is already certain. In a an exam, it's not the most brilliant who wins the prizes, it's the smartest.
. If he gets 25%votes what will happen? Just curious
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Caseless: 7:28am On Jan 20, 2015
ceo4eva:
I've read some comments here on Nairaland and I wonder why people who were not at the Sokoto campaign venue will be making false claims that the place was very empty or had a low turnout. How did they arrive at such hasty and unverified conclusion?
For the records, The crowd at the venue of the PDP rally today was really intimidating and overwhelming! They all showed love and support for Jonathan and his team.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2045559_b7vf3zoiyaact_jpeg83aa414f03bf98a316a41e173081447c
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2045636_b7vub6fcqaej2ob_jpegb3bd32372246e67bdba616e5b775a77f
guy, we all watched that rally and saw the turnout. What are u now trying to twist? How many time did d camera focus on the crowd? They did not show d crowd more than 2 times and , it was done in a flash.
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Caseless: 7:33am On Jan 20, 2015
Premiumnoise:
near empty square and rented crowd and despite this, they were all shouting Sai Buhari

CEO4eva or whatever you call yourself, did your president make any comment about the nasty ad by his boy Fayose while he was in Sokoto state? I dont think so. How come Shagari avoided him?

You are very close to him, i dont blame u, you have to feed your family BUT tell him what nigerians did with that nasty advert today

ceo4eva is d new liar on the block.
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Alphaoscar: 7:40am On Jan 20, 2015
you Are free bro

Tlovely:
pls permit me to share dat post?
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Alphaoscar: 7:44am On Jan 20, 2015
You need to go for surgery. You are only looking at the front but refuse to see the very scanty people at the back.

PenSniper:

Youvmust be a sick fellow who is forever opposed to the truth.
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by fashrola(m): 7:47am On Jan 20, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Very very scanty crowd for a presidential rally.

Even Buhari pulled a more bigger crowd in Bayelsa.
when will you start filling your heart with love? This is "un-Nigerian" Bros change ur ways
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by gbaskipro: 7:52am On Jan 20, 2015
Obiagelli:
Interesting pictures, the stadium was almost empty, compare the Op's pictures with what Ruben abati shared on twitter, they have super photoshopped the pictures. Pdp no get shame how come abati's picture has more people in it?

If you were educated, you would know that it could have been snapped at different times. I can't believe you are feeling so sad that you can't believe GEJ pulls that massive crowd. Get up from ur shock and get a life, GEJ is President ooo, remember he is d man to beat. The structures of PDP will win them the election forget these Change change u pple r shouting. He will pull crowd anywhere. Don't fool yourself with crowd
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Chibest2000(m): 8:06am On Jan 20, 2015
ceo4eva:
I've read some comments here on Nairaland and I wonder why people who were not at the Sokoto campaign venue will be making false claims that the place was very empty or had a low turnout. How did they arrive at such hasty and unverified conclusion?
For the records, The crowd at the venue of the PDP rally today was really intimidating and overwhelming! They all showed love and support for Jonathan and his team.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2045559_b7vf3zoiyaact_jpeg83aa414f03bf98a316a41e173081447c
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2045636_b7vub6fcqaej2ob_jpegb3bd32372246e67bdba616e5b775a77f
SAI GEJ 2015 ko ba'a poster.......
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by HzRF(m): 8:11am On Jan 20, 2015
olrotimi:
some peeps don't realize that the aim of campaigning in most parts of the north is 25% votes which is already certain. In a an exam, it's not the most brilliant who wins the prizes, it's the smartest.
Leave them alone they will get the picture late
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by asamaigho(m): 8:21am On Jan 20, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Team APC

modern nigerian progressives.
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by asamaigho(m): 8:29am On Jan 20, 2015
peanut. ...
Sai Buhari till stealing becomes corruption.
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Diligence: 8:50am On Jan 20, 2015
From Yinka Odumakin:

Nigeria is a nation that is founded on the foundation of lies.
Foundation of lies? Why do you say that?
It is because we pretend a lot. If we have a patriotic political class, what Pastor Bakare is saying is what we should have done. All these fight that is going on now, there are two major issues at stake. One, all the oil blocs are due for renewal this year. Whoever gets power will be the one to allocate the oil blocs and will determine the economy of this country for the next 32 years. Two, census is due for next year 2016. Those who are in charge of census now are talking about the fact that they are going to do digital survey, they are going to use the best technology that will give the actual result throughout the country. There are people who have held this country to ransom over the years on the basis of false population census because everything in this country is tied around population and the rest. These two things, census and allocation of oil blocs has made the election a do or die affair In the midst of ‘We want our power back’ from the North and ‘We must have our full term’ by the South. I was a delegate at the National Conference. When you look at 2009 to 2012, in those four years, the revenue accruing to the Federation Account of this country, average of 68 per cent of the total comes from the South South, 23 per cent from the South-West, and seven per cent from South East. North Central zero per cent, North East 0.0 per cent, North 0.00 per cent. Now when it now comes to distribution; local government funds alone, the three northern zones that put in zero per cent to the federal allocation take 54 per cent, the three zones that put in 100 per cent take 46 per cent.
And what are the statistics they use in sharing? Population. That is why when we get to the Conference, some northern delegates were talking about 80-20 sharing formula. They even used it to design their agbada. The whole question is: If you go to election in the midst of all these, you know what you are going for and that is the danger that Pastor Bakare is warning about.
But some people have also accused Pastor Bakare of clamouring for Jonathan’s continued stay in office, through his speech…
(…Cuts in) It is surprising that the APC said he is working for tenure elongation for Jonathan. When he gave the address the other day, about six pages was used to criticise the Jonathan administration. He even accused the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) of bias for saying Nigerians should pray against APC. If APC should come into power in this country, people should kiss freedom of speech bye, because, they take delight in criticising people. But anything against them, they will muzzle the press and do all sorts of vile things.

Indeed, people will always perish because of ignorance or crass stupidity...
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by folahann(m): 9:31am On Jan 20, 2015
drlawizle:

This was probably the start of the campaign jarey...how presido campaign go be like so?
Take a good look, some policeman and soldiers were saluting which means the program had started. You should also look at the podium, people are there.
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by samuelson06(m): 9:33am On Jan 20, 2015
Proxy001:
A plane was about to crash and there were only four parachutes in the plane. Meanwhile there were five passengers in it .The first passenger was Cristiano Ronaldo and he said: I'm the best footballer, I cant die now". So he took one parachute and jumped out of the plane.The second passenger was Aliko Dangote and he said "I'm the richest man in Africa and I'm too young to die". So he took the second parachute and jumped out of the plane.The third passenger was President Jonathanand he said: " I'm the smartest president in the world so I can't die now, my people still need me". So he took one and jumped out of the plane.Then the remaining two passengers left werePope Francis and a little school girl.The Pope said to the little girl "take the last parachute, I'll sacrifice my life for you".The little girl replied "No need for that. There are two parachutes left".The Pope asked "How come?"The little girl replied; "The Nigerian presidenttook my school bag".

God bless you for this abeg grin
Good laugh for me this morning
More of this everyday o
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 20, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Gbagaun
n he has a phd
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by babaarewa(m): 9:45am On Jan 20, 2015
At a naming ceremony that morning an elder man informed the gathering that he will be going to the rally immediately after the ceremony, this he said was to fulfill his promise to his son in-law who had given him N500 the previous night. PDP has been hiring crowed for their rallies since 1999.
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by BokoHaramm: 10:17am On Jan 20, 2015
Proxy001:
A plane was about to crash and there were only four parachutes in the plane. Meanwhile there were five passengers in it .The first passenger was Cristiano Ronaldo and he said: I'm the best footballer, I cant die now". So he took one parachute and jumped out of the plane.The second passenger was Aliko Dangote and he said "I'm the richest man in Africa and I'm too young to die". So he took the second parachute and jumped out of the plane.The third passenger was General Buhari and he said: " I'm the person with the highest integrity in Nigeria and I'm about to win presidency so I can't die now, my people still need me". So he took one and jumped out of the plane.Then the remaining two passengers left werePope Francis and a little school girl.The Pope said to the little girl "take the last parachute, I'll sacrifice my life for you".The little girl replied "No need for that. There are two parachutes left".The Pope asked "How come?"The little girl replied; "General Buhari took my school bag".
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:24am On Jan 20, 2015
Mtchew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 20, 2015
folahann:
Take a good look, some policeman and soldiers were saluting which means the program had started. You should also look at the podium, people are there.

Thats why I said its probably the start of the programme....
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by snowhyt(f): 11:13am On Jan 20, 2015
Kenai:

Well, the "Sai Buhari" tale was also another empty lie, because what the crowd chanted was "Sai Wali", the name of the PDP Governorship candidate for Sokoto - Abdallah Wali.
dey chanted "sai Wali" wen dey knw fully well dat it waz a presidential campaign?... dey might vote Abdallah Wali as governor bt it doesnt mean GEJ wld b voted 4 as president... dis campaign way no allow ppl see road 4 Sokoto yesterday... tenk God all dis wld end after nxt mnth
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Kenai: 11:17am On Jan 20, 2015
snowhyt:
dey chanted "sai Wali" wen dey knw fully well dat it waz a presidential campaign?... dey might vote Abdallah Wali as governor bt it doesnt mean GEJ wld b voted 4 as president... dis campaign way no allow ppl see road 4 Sokoto yesterday... tenk God all dis wld end after nxt mnth

It wasn't just a presidential election. It was a collabo (governor and president).
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by eaccyboy(m): 11:21am On Jan 20, 2015
I was born n brought up in sokoto..n stil live in sokoto..PDP own sokoto..tambuwal wil fall..Sai baba wali sai jonathan
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by snowhyt(f): 11:25am On Jan 20, 2015
Kenai:

It wasn't just a presidential election. It was a collabo (governor and president).
owk... am sure d whole place waz filled wit area boiz cus on my way 2 schl yesterday, i saw alot of dem holdin cutlass in dia hand nd am sure those boiz were paid 2 go 4 d campaign
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Kenai: 11:29am On Jan 20, 2015
snowhyt:
owk... am sure d whole place waz filled wit area boiz cus on my way 2 schl yesterday, i saw alot of dem holdin cutlass in dia hand nd am sure those boiz were paid 2 go 4 d campaign

You school in Sokoto? shocked
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Alphaoscar: 11:31am On Jan 20, 2015
fashrola:
when will you start filling your heart with love? This is "un-Nigerian" Bros change ur ways

Seriously, you have been seen all the lies, insult and propaganda coming from the GEJites side on the personality of GMB, his family, assciates and anything associated with APC, you never condemn such as “UN-NIGERIAN“ but now you are here condemning my comment on how populated the crowd are? Is this not hypocrisy on your part? For your info, I watched d campaign live and I know what I am talking about. Even if you take a very closer look at the pictures you will see empty and very scanty group of people after the first set of the ones at the front.

Shine your eyes bro.
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by snowhyt(f): 11:32am On Jan 20, 2015
Kenai:

You school in Sokoto? shocked
yap
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Kenai: 11:33am On Jan 20, 2015
snowhyt:
yap

Oh...
Okay. Cool smiley
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by ikotec: 11:40am On Jan 20, 2015
FEBUHARI IS A DONE DEAL. i hv a test that non hv passed. TRY SPEAKING GOOD ON jona WITHOUT LIEING OR SOUNDING ILLOGICAL. RENTED NLANDERS GIVE THIS A TRY
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by snowhyt(f): 11:42am On Jan 20, 2015
Kenai:

Oh...
Okay. Cool smiley
kk. hope no p.
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Kenai: 11:48am On Jan 20, 2015
snowhyt:
kk. hope no p.

None whatsoever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election / Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos) / Voters Rejoice As Army Shoots Thug Dead In Benue (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.