Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. (33133 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri / Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan / Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
Our dear President Goodluck Jonathan has in the course of the life this administration, used and dropped so many words of wisdom; to which we can learn a lot from...It is food for thought for all and worthy of our meditation topics in our quite time...

1)MY AMBITION IS NOT WORTH THE BLOOD OF ANY NIGERIAN... GEJ

2)DEMOCRACY CALLS FOR SACRIFICE AND TOLERANCE, AN OPEN EAR AND A STRONG VOICE...GEJ

3)CYNICISM AND SCEPTICISM WILL NOT HELP OUR JOURNEY TO GREATNESS. LET US BELIEVE IN A NEW NIGERIA...GEJ

4)I PREFER TO SEE THE SILVER LINING IN A DARK CLOUD RATHER THE DARK CLOUD IN A SILVER LINING... GEJ

5)WE ARE NOT SWORN ENEMIES... WE'RE NEIGHBORS WHO SOMETIMES OFFEND EACH OTHER BUT CAN ALWAYS SIT DOWN TO TALK OVER OUR DIFFERENCES...GEJ

6)OUR FOUNDING FATHERS...DID NOT DREAM OF A COUNTRY WHERE NEIGHBORS AND FRIENDS WOULD EXCHANGE BULLETS IN PLACE OF HANDSHAKES...GEJ

7)GOD IS A GOD OF DIVERSITY. GOD CREATED A DIVERSE WORLD FOR HIS OWN PURPOSE. WHAT WILL THE WORLD LOOK LIKE IF ALL OF US WERE OF THE SAME HEIGHT, COLOUR, GENDER, NATIONALITY AND ETHNICITY? I THINK IT WILL BE BORING...GEJ

coolI HAVE COME TO LAUNCH A CAMPAIGN OF IDEAS, NOT ONE OF CALUMNY. I HAVE TO COME TO PREACH LOVE, NOT HATE. I HAVE COME TO BREAK YOU AWAY FROM DIVISIVE TENDENCIES OF THE PAST WHICH HAVE SLOWED OUR DRIVE TO TRUE NATIONHOOD. I HAVE NO ENEMIES TO FIGHT. YOU ARE ALL MY FRIENDS AND WE SHARE A COMMON DESTINY...GEJ

9)IN PRESENTING MYSELF FOR SERVICE, I MAKE NO PRETENCE THAT I HAVE A MAGIC WAND THAT WILL SOLVE ALL OF NIGERIA'S PROBLEMS OR THAT I AM THE MOST INTELLIGENT NIGERIAN... GEJ

10)ANY SOCIETY OR COUNTRY THAT CLOSES THE VITAL VALVES OF ITS DEMOCRATIC SPACE CANNOT DEVELOP AT A REASONABLE PACE...GEJ

There are so many more to add...but let me allow others to contribute before I continue again...
God bless Our President...
God bless us Citizens...
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria...

145 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by duality(m): 10:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
@OP, good one from you.

"I have never been driven by the love of power. Rather, I have gotten to where I am today by the power of love"

- President Jonathan

In Lagos.

Sadly, I seem not to have picked any from GMB. I think it's because of so much noise and hot air from his camp.

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by Bosville(m): 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
Action speaks Louder dan voice...

22 Likes

Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by enoqueen: 11:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
I beg make he go sit down.

hope he don pack him load together.

otueke ya.

51 Likes

Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:24am On Jan 20, 2015
enoqueen:
I beg make he go sit down.

hope he don pack him load together.

otueke ya.

child of anger & hatred...hope you won't kpai by the time GEJ's swearing in ceremony is on...

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:26am On Jan 20, 2015
Good one there@duality...
BlackTechnology, anonimi, Sincere9gerian, datolee, nigerianvenom, Truck pusher, eleven, PhockPhockMan, KwoiZabo and other men of goodwill...
Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:27am On Jan 20, 2015
Good one there@duality...
BlackTechnology, anonimi, Sincere9gerian, datolee, Truck pusher, eleven, PhockPhockMan, KwoiZabo, nigerianvenom, ichidodo, biafranqueen, iamodenigbo, Firefire, Descartes, Mogidi, nepulsultra and other men of goodwill...kindly come over here to state the words of wisdom; you have learnt from GEJ...before these children of anger & hatred rush in to derail...

3 Likes

Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by KwoiZabo(m): 8:56am On Jan 20, 2015
Electoral corruption is the mother of all corruption. _ Dr. Goodluck Jonathan

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
11) THE STRONGER THE BOAT OF DEMOCRACY, THE MORE IT IS ABLE TO MEET THE CHALLENGES OF ITS CITIZENS AND DELIVER ON ITS PROMISE TO CITIZENS...GEJ

12) THE AIR OF FREEDOM WE BREATHE TODAY IS THE RESULT OF THE SACRIFICES OF THOUSANDS OF PRO-DEMOCRACY ACTIVISTS, HUMAN RIGHTS CAMPAIGNERS, AND OTHERS WHO ORGANIZED AS CIVIL SOCIETY...GEJ

13) NO MINISTER WILL BE ALLOWED TO GO ON A MISSION OF ENDLESS SEARCH FOR SOLUTIONS... GEJ

14) IN THE COMFORT OF OUR OFFICES, LET US NOT FORGET THAT MAJORITY OF OUR PEOPLE LIVE BELOW POVERTY LINE...GEJ

15) WHERE THERE IS NO OPPORTUNITY FOR ONE MAN ONE VOTE, THERE WILL BE NO ACCOUNTABILITY AND NO RESPONSIBILITY... GEJ

16) WE HAVE NOT OVERCOME OUR CHALLENGES, BUT NEITHER HAVE OUR CHALLENGES OVERCOME US...GEJ

17) OUR VOTES MUST COUNT! ONE MAN, ONE VOTE! ONE WOMAN, ONE VOTE! ONE YOUTH, ONE VOTE!...GEJ

GOODLUCK TO ME...
GOODLUCK TO YOU...
GOODLUCK EVERYBODY...
GOODLUCK NIGERIAAAAÀAAAAAA...

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by enoqueen: 1:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

child of anger & hatred...hope you won't kpai by the time GEJ's swearing in ceremony is on...

RIP in advance.

drinking panadol for another man headache.

9 Likes

Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
enoqueen:

RIP in advance.

drinking panadol for another man headache.

Sorry dear, not another man headache; its my president, our president here...wish him well always that it maybe well with you too...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by sampson14: 1:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
Great quotes indeed, having an educated president matters

Twitter War: PDP, Jonathan’s Desperation Disturbing – Buhari
Source: http://e reporter.com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/2667-twitter-war-pdp-jonathan-s-desperation-disturbing-buhari

8 Likes

Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by otijah(m): 1:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
I bet you buhari can't even interprete one these quotes not to talk giving us his own wise quotations, shebi na person wey go school, get cert go speak english
#GEJ till buhari ..

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by sexymoma(f): 1:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
Na quote we wan chop?
Na quote go bring back chibok gurls?
Na quotes go bring back the 1. kinikan billion wey dey miss?
Na quotes go eradicate hunger?
Na quotes go stop Boko Haram?
Na quotes go reduce Fuel Price?

This man doesn't know what it takes to become a president.....He got there only ''By Grace"
And i think the grace is "Enough"

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by mencade4: 1:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
bull hari: A FEE CEE
A FEE CEE

MY HONORABU....FROPESOR YOMI OSUNBADE!

illiterate!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by Demdem(m): 1:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
Stealing isn't corruption - Jonathan.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by holatin(m): 1:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
pls add this

"Nigerians dont panic, terrorists attacks happens
everwhere"

stealing is not corruption

buhari for president

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by Otunbab: 1:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
Sir Jona, u r too much. Sha pack up , d one wey u do don do.

10 Likes

Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by BlackPeni5: 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
Hmmmm...Please someone should post that of GMB too.

I hope he has made worthy uncontroversial statements in his lifetime so far.

1 Like

Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by dahdah: 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
Jonathan all the way

4 Likes

Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by Demdem(m): 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
Boko haram are my brothers and sisters.- Jonathan

40 Likes

Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by Macelliot(m): 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
I think GEJ has a good ambition for Nigeria, but Boko Haram does not allow people see the good in him.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by Sanchez01: 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by magabounce(m): 1:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
So wotz d point

1 Like

Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
This are normal quotes even seun can say this things,,

4 Likes

Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by Demdem(m): 1:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
Nigerians do no panic, terrorist attacks happens every where.- Jonathan.

26 Likes

Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by ayukdaboss(m): 1:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

[s] Sorry dear, not another man headache; its my president, our president here...wish him well always that it maybe well with you too...[/s]
Wish well the same set of people seeking for the death of another Presidential Aspirant?? Abeg go sit down for Otuoke with your meaningless quotes...So one should vote for GEJ because he made quotes that are not synonymous in anyway with what is on ground in his useless government? Some of you have eyes blocked totally with mediocrity.

13 Likes

Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by Warlord3000(m): 1:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
Lol smiley

Only one quote comes to mind for me o..

And I bet we all know what the quote was wink

Make I no talk am cos the e-warriors go chop me tongue

5 Likes

Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
The embedded meanings in these so called quotes reflect cluelessness

9 Likes

Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by donsteady(m): 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by Macelliot(m): 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
Demdem: Nigerians do no panic,
terrorist attacks
happens every where.-
Jonathan.
Who's to be blamed for the attacks?
I will make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan - Buhari, 2011.
2015 would be bloody. Dogs and baboons would be soaked with blood. - Buhari.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by Olaolufred(m): 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION - EBELLE

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Document Showing The Population Of Nigeria In 1920 / IPOB: Senators Query Enyinnaya Abaribe Over Nnamdi Kanu's Bail / Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.