Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Question On Testicular Torsion And Swelling - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Question On Testicular Torsion And Swelling (2314 Views)

Testicular Cancer: Causes And Symptoms(pics) / My Funny Experience With Testicular Torsion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question On Testicular Torsion And Swelling by remi4ever(m): 11:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
I posted few weeks ago, On this Issue, U might as well checkout my 1st post here https://www.nairaland.com/2081451/please-serious-pain#29586372
a Testiculat torsion, was carried out on me successfully. But My swollen testes is still ig in size,thereby making it a Lil bit hard of a task to walk normal.
Please Is this How The size will be as from now on? its Kinda embarrasing, and I think its gonna someone re-value My self-esteem Or sexual confidence...
Re: Question On Testicular Torsion And Swelling by omicron(m): 6:15am On Jan 20, 2015
remi4ever:
I posted few weeks ago, On this Issue, U might as well checkout my 1st post here https://www.nairaland.com/2081451/please-serious-pain#29586372
a Testiculat torsion, was carried out on me successfully. But My swollen testes is still ig in size,thereby making it a Lil bit hard of a task to walk normal.
Please Is this How The size will be as from now on? its Kinda embarrasing, and I think its gonna someone re-value My self-esteem Or sexual confidence...
WHERE u operated on?
Re: Question On Testicular Torsion And Swelling by remi4ever(m): 7:07am On Jan 20, 2015
omicron:
WHERE u operated on?
My Left Testicle..
Re: Question On Testicular Torsion And Swelling by omicron(m): 4:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
remi4ever:

My Left Testicle..
swelling of the testicle is not uncommon after a surgery there. It should gradually fizzle out within a few weeks. If you do not see this happening or it is getting worse, please see your doctor.
Re: Question On Testicular Torsion And Swelling by Hokage123: 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
Dude, I did a testicular torsion operation recently .. How long will it take for the pain to go away because I am still feeling sharp pains
Re: Question On Testicular Torsion And Swelling by remi4ever(m): 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
Give it some weeks, should feel no pain in less than 3weeks..
Hokage123:
Dude, I did a testicular torsion operation recently .. How long will it take for the pain to go away because I am still feeling sharp pains
Re: Question On Testicular Torsion And Swelling by holdinz: 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2021
Please I need help . Just testicle torsion surgery and my balls still big and I feel pains most times . It’s been 3months since I run the surgery but I’m still in pains .
Re: Question On Testicular Torsion And Swelling by remi4ever(m): 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
holdinz:
Please I need help . Just testicle torsion surgery and my balls still big and I feel pains most times . It’s been 3months since I run the surgery but I’m still in pains .

Hello Bro.. Sorry about how you feel, I was once there too.
For now, it'd still be swollen and you might feel some mild pain too.
Just rest, lay down on your back more often.

I actually lost that testes when the swollen reduced, but don't be worried yours might be done earlier, plus you need just one to reproduce. Stay strong and have a good day.

1 Like

Re: Question On Testicular Torsion And Swelling by oxypressPlus: 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
holdinz:

HBOT FOR TESTICULAR TORSION

Testicular torsion deserves emergency care both before and after surgery.

Without adequate protection testes may still suffer anaemia/hypoxia causing the testes to die off.

Individuals who have had testicular torsion can have great benefits from hyperbaric oxygen therapy -hbot to protect the testes.

Post surgical swelling indicates that blood is not flowing well and the tissues are suffocating and the demand for oxygen is high. Hypoxia kills the sensitive tissues.
Oga don't lose your testes o.
We are ready to help.

HBOT PROVIDERS.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/266948000_Hyperbaric_oxygen_treatment_for_unilateral_testicular_torsion_in_a_child
Re: Question On Testicular Torsion And Swelling by remi4ever(m): 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
oxypressPlus:

HBOT FOR TESTICULAR TORSION

Testicular torsion deserves emergency care both before and after surgery.

Without adequate protection testes may still suffer anaemia/hypoxia causing the testes to die off.

Individuals who have had testicular torsion can have great benefits from hyperbaric oxygen therapy -hbot to protect the testes.

Post surgical swelling indicates that blood is not flowing well and the tissues are suffocating and the demand for oxygen is high. Hypoxia kills the sensitive tissues.
Oga don't lose your testes o.
We are ready to help.

HBOT PROVIDERS.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/266948000_Hyperbaric_oxygen_treatment_for_unilateral_testicular_torsion_in_a_child

Sadly, possible reason I lost mine.
Re: Question On Testicular Torsion And Swelling by Omoologo7777777: 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2021
remi4ever:

Hello Bro.. Sorry about how you feel, I was once there too.
For now, it'd still be swollen and you might feel some mild pain too.
Just rest, lay down on your back more often.

I actually lost that testes when the swollen reduced, but don't be worried yours might be done earlier, plus you need just one to reproduce. Stay strong and have a good day.

Hi remi4ever - I recently lost my testicle to torsion as well . I have been looking to see if a naija guy also have such issue. Hence why I joined naira land .

I would like to know -

How long have you lost your testicle ?
How Have you been coping with it ?
Is sex the same ?
Do you see body changes ?
Does it affect you psychologically?
Do you have meds or foods you eat to optimize your lone testicle ?

Please let me know - I’ll apprieciate it .
Thanks
Re: Question On Testicular Torsion And Swelling by remi4ever(m): 9:24am On Oct 07, 2021
Omoologo7777777:

Hi remi4ever - I recently lost my testicle to torsion as well . I have been looking to see if a naija guy also have such issue. Hence why I joined naira land .

I would like to know -

How long have you lost your testicle ?
How Have you been coping with it ?
Is sex the same ?
Do you see body changes ?
Does it affect you psychologically?
Do you have meds or foods you eat to optimize your lone testicle ?

Please let me know - I’ll apprieciate

Thanks

Hello Bro, I was operated on 2015.
1. 2015

2. Well, I was a virgin then, but fall 2017 when I started having sex, during intimacy it was difficult at first to tell my partner why I have one Testicle, but it became norms and I didn't have any issues again.

3. Sex is great for me, I don't think it has anything to do with your testicles.

4 and 5,No,not at all..

6.No, I just avoid any kind of play that'll affect my groin region...

Don't worry about it... You'll be fine.. grin

(1) (Reply)

Help Me! My Nose Is Blocked / How To Prevent Your Vagina From Smelling Like Fish. / True Confession: How Judases Betrayed The Nma Strike By Sacking Us - Nard Presid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.