Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Observation Confirmation About APC Paid Agent On Nairaland. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Observation Confirmation About APC Paid Agent On Nairaland. (2593 Views)

APC Paid N5000 Each For Lagos Walk- PDP / In Doubt That The Crowd Outside Chatham House Were Paid-agent? / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Observation Confirmation About APC Paid Agent On Nairaland. by mentorandfriend(m): 2:03am On Jan 20, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Hahahahaha

Next time don't come online to claim Igbo just because you think you can mutter some gibberish Igbo you learnt cool
Sorry o. I have nothing to prove about my state of origin to a nobody like you. Slowpokes like you dull my reasoning faculties when I engage them on nairaland.
Re: Observation Confirmation About APC Paid Agent On Nairaland. by CaptainAmerica1: 2:03am On Jan 20, 2015
And there are no paid PDP agents?

You won't notice them very well because they are as clueless and incompetent as their president in doing their jobs.

2 Likes

Re: Observation Confirmation About APC Paid Agent On Nairaland. by tomakint: 2:08am On Jan 20, 2015
BlackTechnology:

God bless you

See this one below claiming to be Igbo

It's possible my brother (that he is Igbo) but people of his type place too much expectation on Jonathan forgetting that before he stepped in, things were no longer at ease, hence, they get taken over by their emotions and start vexing unnecessarily....the truth is, Jonathan is working....haters are hating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Observation Confirmation About APC Paid Agent On Nairaland. by Nobody: 2:13am On Jan 20, 2015
Pals aint it too early for this fight?

It's 2:00am local time and y'all are up for a needless altercation on a public forum?

Whatever happened to decorum!

The crooks y'all are staging this inane piece of show for are definitely snoring wherever they are now, so tell me, are they really worth your time?

Life have taught me a hell lot of things, one of them is to strive to succeed on my own. I can only effect a change in the society when I must have become a success story. I don't need the government to help me out there.

You lot might want to consider threading that path. Be the change you wanna see in Nigeria.

Buhari and GEJ are not worth your dripping sweat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Observation Confirmation About APC Paid Agent On Nairaland. by Bruteforce1o1: 2:59am On Jan 20, 2015
[s]
straight2point:
SOMEONE POSTED THE MESSAGE BELOW A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO, THAT APC RECRUITED PAID AGENT ON NAIRALAND, I DIDN'T BELIEVE IT AT FIRST, BUT NOW THE TRUTH HAS EMERGED WITH THE OVER 700 "LIKES" YOU SEE FOR ANTI PDP/GEJ POST AND ALL THE OVER 500 LIKES YOU SEE FOR POST SUPPORTING APC OR buhari....SO TO ALL THE GENUINE APC SUPPORTERS, DON'T FEEL SO EXCITED YET, APC IS JUST A PARTY THAT WANTS POWER BY ALL MEANS AND DECIDED TO PLAY WITH YOUR INTELLIGENCE...THEY UNDERSTAND THE WEIRD TRAITS ABOUT NIGERIANS....THEY KNOW WE LOVE TO FOLLOW CROWD/NEW TRENDS, HENCE THEY DECIDED TO CREATE AN IMAGINARY MASSIVE SUPPORTERS HERE ON NL. IT ONLY ANNOYS ME THAT APC REFUSE TO COME OUT AND FIGHT A NEAT FIGHT, INSTEAD THEY RELY ON LIES AND HIRED SUPPORTERS ON SOCIAL MEDIA. THEY ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE....FACEBOOK AND NAIRALAND ESPECIALLY.
SO NAIRALANDERS SHOULD NOT TAKE THEM SERIOUS EVEN IF YOU SEE ONE MILLION "LIKES" ...THE PAID AGENTS' NAME ARE LISTED IN THE ORIGINAL POST BELOW. YOU CAN ADD MORE TO THE LIST WHEN YOU NOTICE ANY OF THEM.
===================================================

https://www.nairaland.com/1942333/observation-apc-paid-agents-nairaland

[b]Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by OKDnigeria: 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2014
Few days ago, the publicity secretary of APC (and their lair-in-chief) Alh. Lai Mohammed insisted that Asari Dokubo was one of the two Nigerians arrested in S.Africa in the now infamous $9.3m arms deal. In arriving at this conclusion, Lai quoted two 'reliable' sources from where he got his information. One of his sources is Nairaland.com.

My argument here is not whether Asari is guilty or not. My point is that this goes to show that APC indeed HAS PAID AGENTS on Nairaland (and maybe other social media platforms). And for Lai to mention it, it suggests that they constantly monitor NL to make sure that their 'employees' are active enough to justify their pay.

What is the job of these agents?
Simple: make anti PDP/GEJ posts while flooding NL with pro APC posts; do everything possible to portray PDP & GEJ in bad light; discredit anything that seems unfavorable to APC(whether they're true or false).

My suspects are NgeneUkwenu, barcanista, berem, omenka etc (you can add to the list).
That's why every time anything negative is said about APC, they attack, they course. And whenever anything good is said about PDP, they criticized & insult. But whenever anything good is said about APC, they support & defend & exaggerate.

The most tenacious of them is berem (I think she's their NL coordinator). This lady (though I have my doubts whether she's really a lady) works very hard at her job. She's ever present on NL, hovering around, like a ghost. She neither sleeps nor slumbers, neither tires nor grows weary. I commend her tenacity.

Please understand me, I do not begrudge them, I do not condemn them (after all, man must 'wack'), I'm only making an observation. But let them beware! Don't depend sorely on this job, have an alternative. Because after Feb 2015, after Jonathan must have won (make no mistake about it, he will still win), you will be out of job - my candid advise.
(Quote) (Report) 33 Likes (Unlike) 3 Shares (Share)[/b]
[/s]

Your own problem is the likes people get on there post. Only on nairaland you see people claim APC are paid but PDP are not. You try....

1 Like

Re: Observation Confirmation About APC Paid Agent On Nairaland. by Joel3(m): 3:04am On Jan 20, 2015
the guy who created this thread must be crazy.

Pdp online rat.

When u guys were demolishing buhari certificate no body talks.

Now you want to cry.
Re: Observation Confirmation About APC Paid Agent On Nairaland. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:19am On Jan 20, 2015
I don't need a kobo before I lend my voice against this government that has failed us. We need #Change.
Re: Observation Confirmation About APC Paid Agent On Nairaland. by jammani(m): 3:41am On Jan 20, 2015
You mean Obama too is paid?

Re: Observation Confirmation About APC Paid Agent On Nairaland. by ccollins(m): 4:10am On Jan 20, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Not just Africa, it's been that way since time immemorial.

According to myth, Lucipher once had a shot at usurping God's position in heaven, but he failed miserably at it. This must have ushered in the trend on earth - my crazy gut feeling says yeah!

Don't mess with the power of incumbency.

Meanwhile, that's some serious allegation the op has got up there.
this post is a huge display of ignorance.. You cannot compare kingdom of God with mere human politics.. GEJ is a mere mortal that can loose or die at any time if God wants.. , power of incumbency means nothing when GEJ looses the 2015 election.. If powers can be taken from past leaders in Nigeria before.His case should be no different
Re: Observation Confirmation About APC Paid Agent On Nairaland. by Gboliwe: 4:29am On Jan 20, 2015
Lol @ OP. Does that rattle you? Why make something out of something so trivial as a "likes". Stand your ground. The game is to make you feel threatened or intimidated, but you don't have to.

I remember Cramjones and his thread, he told us he makes money from his posts on this site. Little other patches of evidence of them being paid are scattered around the site. If you are paid won't you work hard to earn your pay?
Re: Observation Confirmation About APC Paid Agent On Nairaland. by arewafederation: 4:37am On Jan 20, 2015
All these lamentations because of number of "likes"?

PDP are definitely out of ideas.

[size=58pt] Sai Buhari cool[/size]
Re: Observation Confirmation About APC Paid Agent On Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 20, 2015
Someone is pained grin
Re: Observation Confirmation About APC Paid Agent On Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 20, 2015
APC recruited thousands of people to support them on the social media, some of them have triple accounts. The real voters have no time to come make noise on social media or online voting because they have more serious things to do with their life. Most of them on nairaland, twitter, Facebook doesn't even owe a voters card talkless of going to vote.

APC is only setting the ground to justify the violence they will incite once the losses the election in February.

In less than 3 weeks from now, all the gra gra will be over.

1 Like

Re: Observation Confirmation About APC Paid Agent On Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 20, 2015
ccollins:
this post is a huge display of ignorance.. You cannot compare kingdom of God with mere human politics.. GEJ is a mere mortal that can loose or die at any time if God wants.. , power of incumbency means nothing when GEJ looses the 2015 election.. If powers can be taken from past leaders in Nigeria before.His case should be no different

Don't be a scumbag.

Are you irretrievably daft that you cant see for real that was an analogy?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. / ELECTION 2015:-the Igbos Are Left Out / Biafra’s Self-determination Suit Against Nigeria Continues Sept 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.