Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,098 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir (24877 Views)

Osinbajo Visits Emir Sanusi In His Palace -.PICS / Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics / President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir by samilaki: 9:43am On Jan 20, 2015
Jona al d way.......... Even 4 north na Jona, south jona, west jona n east jona! Vote GEJ
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir by Glocal1: 9:45am On Jan 20, 2015
calaway:

you mean vote the buhari the current/life president general of the miyatti allah (fulani community with all their adherent savagery and impunity)for west africa as the president of Nigeria? your head correct so?
Just save dat question for ur destiny, man.
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir by Bayswater: 9:55am On Jan 20, 2015
FastShipping:

Good job with you picture but next time, take your pictures from far and let us see the large section of the venue.

Did you know that some Mallam were even paid to meet the president and pray for the president?

You sit in the comfort of your home claiming to have more facts than the person that was present at the rally who had also brought us pictorial evidence. Are you alright at all or this little harmattan wey we get don freeze your brain?

Common sense and APC e-rats are sworn enemies, walahi.
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir by samplegirl(f): 9:56am On Jan 20, 2015
FastShipping:
I just discussed this with my friend on the phone this evening.

I have friends in Kebbi State whose brother is the APC Governor candidate in the name of Senator Atiku Bagudu. This campaign was a big flop today in Kebbi. Some Mallam were paid 20,000 Naira each just to come there today. Buses brought mallam from Kalgo, Argungu and Zuru as early as 9am by agents loyal to Governor Dakingari. Some were paid 10,000 naira while some got 20,00 naira each before boarding buses to the campaign venue this morning. Nothing wrong with getting paid to go to campaign site. Some of the mallam who went to the campaign site had never got out of their villages before until today.That is the truth.

You should show us pictures taken from afar. You purposely took close pictures of some section with about 400 people and now telling us the crowd was massive. I am not so much judging campaign by crowd but what you are trying to do here is obvious.

Next time, take pictures from afar and let people judge if the venue of the campaign is filled with massive crowd.

Show us the picture where the mallams were being paid to appear.

When next you want to tell lie at least tell intelligent lie. People were paid as much as N10,000 and some N20,000? Is it this type of lie you people are naming change

4 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:58am On Jan 20, 2015
Mtcheww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir by Olaolufred(m): 10:11am On Jan 20, 2015
[size=14pt]THIS CROWD IS MAA MO TH.

THIS PRESIDENT IS ENDEARED TO ALL NIGERIANS.

SEE ROYAL WELCOMING.

THE CAMERAMEN ARE NOT HELPING MY PRESIDENT BY AVOIDING TO SHOW THE CROWD THAT CAME TO WELCOME OUR KING.

GOD WILL JUDGE THOSE WHO DO EBELLE LIKE THIS.

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
[/size]
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir by onatisi(m): 10:14am On Jan 20, 2015
FastShipping:
I just discussed this with my friend on the phone this evening.

I have friends in Kebbi State whose brother is the APC Governor candidate in the name of Senator Atiku Bagudu. This campaign was a big flop today in Kebbi. Some Mallam were paid 20,000 Naira each just to come there today. Buses brought mallam from Kalgo, Argungu and Zuru as early as 9am by agents loyal to Governor Dakingari. Some were paid 10,000 naira while some got 20,00 naira each before boarding buses to the campaign venue this morning. Nothing wrong with getting paid to go to campaign site. Some of the mallam who went to the campaign site had never got out of their villages before until today.That is the truth.

You should show us pictures taken from afar. You purposely took close pictures of some section with about 400 people and now telling us the crowd was massive. I am not so much judging campaign by crowd but what you are trying to do here is obvious.

Next time, take pictures from afar and let people judge if the venue of the campaign is filled with massive crowd.
someone told u this over the phone and you allowed ur brain to lazily believe it all ,abi? You spoke to someone who got information from apc members and u expect them to tell you that the pdp rally was successful and good? Na wa ooo .

3 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir by PhockPhockMan: 10:15am On Jan 20, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

But Buhari was with the crowd in Kaduna yesterday.
Because, he's the godfather of the bombers.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir by onatisi(m): 10:21am On Jan 20, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Because, he's the godfather of the bombers.
even atiku has abandoned buhari and co. The handwriting is clear on the wall for all to see. Gej till 2019
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir by abacusCm(m): 11:25am On Jan 20, 2015
samilaki:
Jona al d way.......... Even 4 north na Jona, south jona, west jona n east jona! Vote GEJ
even in welcome ceremony to Otuoke,it is jona
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir by CaptainCodes(m): 12:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
john4reala:
guy you are supposed to be taking treatment at yaba left, and stop freestyling for us

Ok noted.
Now would you belive you typed an insane statement.

A madman never admits he is mad. Never.
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir by saintikechi(m): 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
FastShipping:

Good job with you picture but next time, take your pictures from far and let us see the large section of the venue.

Did you know that some Mallam were even paid to meet the president and pray for the president?

Same thing happened when buhari came to the south east and south south, his crowd was rented and the title bestowed upon him in aba was bought, which prompted abia state council of traditional rulers to disown the corrupt mornach.
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir by TaiKuun(m): 4:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
ceo4eva:
President Jonathan and his campaign team yesterday headed to the Northern part of the country for re-election campaigns.
The first campaign rally was held in Sokoto and later moved to Kebbi State
The President also paid a visit to the Emir of Gwandu at the Abdullahi Fodio Palace in Birnin Kebbi while in the state.
Pictures have more to say!

Here are some photos from the Presidential rally in Kebbi;

They just wanna scam him because he's unintelligible
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir by berrystunn(m): 8:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
sammyyoung2:
A Vote for GEJ is a vote for continuity of stealing isn't corruption

A VOTE for GMB is a vote for stoppage of both stealing and corruption

All dumb-a$$ wld choose d formal!!!

Am not 100% NIGERIAN , buhari
From my father’s side, we are Fulanis,

http://www.elombah.com/index.php/special-reports/13873-muhammadu-buhari-i-never-plotted-a-coup-in-my-entire-career

how can i vote for someone that is not 100% Nigeria, ?
how can i vote for someone that is not well educated ?
how can i vote for someone that banned the Nigerian Medical Association? 1984
how can i vote for someone that banned the National Association of Nigerian Students?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra APC Primaries: INEC Gives Its Report (Photos) / Anambra Government Imposes Curfew On Igbariam, Others / Orji Uzor Kalu's Billboard In Maiduguri (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.