Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,021 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:35 AM

Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) - Autos (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) (31987 Views)

Fraudulent Activities Of Inspired Autos - Update / Revlution's Complaint About Inspired Autos (inspiredm) / My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by inspiredm(m): 1:55pm On May 21, 2015
freshvine:

Sometimes. .. Just sometimes humility pays.

If this brouhaha has cost you a customer or two, didn't that action chunk your revenue base?

If you are that Big, why aren't you listed in the stock exchange market

Yes, I was Expecting that "arrogance" stance.

Life is Full of Both Good and Bad, Sometimes We Lose sometimes We Gain.

Even If you say Inspired is a Devil, People that Will Buy from Inspired Autos Will Still Buy. ( Forget some noisemakers on this thread)

Any Serious Buyer Will Look that Our Positive Testimonies Which By Far OutWeighs the Negative and make up their Mind.

Any Serious Buyer will see our commitment to Resolve any issues that arises and still deal with us.

One Day by Gods grace, We Hope to be listed on the Stock Exchange.

Cheers
Inspired

1 Like

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by freshvine(f): 2:21pm On May 21, 2015
inspiredm:

Even If you say Inspired is a Devil, People that Will Buy from Inspired Autos Will Still Buy. ( Forget some noisemakers on this thread)

Any Serious Buyer Will Look that Our Positive Testimonies Which By Far OutWeighs the Negative and make up their Mind.

Any Serious Buyer will see our commitment to Resolve any issues that arises and still deal with us.

Cheers
Inspired

You are a big folk and hundreds of people have transacted with you here for all the testimony therein. But the world is a global village now in view of the Internet revolution which I am happy you'd seized the opportunity to become the No. 1 online dealership.

More and more people are becoming computer literate thus using the Internet platform to buy stuffs which I suppose have really propelled you globally. Are you really confident that you are getting the required positive feedback for an online business since online feedbacks are the essential tool used in determining if one is transacting with a good online business person? Do you realize of the need to do damage control in view of the negative feedbacks you'd have overtime?

That been said, if you can remedy this ugly situations, In 10 years your sales volume will double here when those youngsters you think antagonise you are better placed economically to patronize you. TREAT YOUR NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS AND THOSE THAT CRITICISE YOU AS POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS. You never can tell.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Ralphlauren(m): 3:45pm On May 21, 2015
inspiredm:

Yes, I requested the Thread be Thrashed because the issue has been resolved BUT I NEVER TOLD YOU it was affecting our business or Livelihood.

As a High Volume Dealership, Issues Will come, This is not the First and this WILL NOT be the Last, It is Inevitable, the most important is that We will always Resolve The issues When they Come.

Inspired Autos is a Business Venture and Nairaland is Only one of the numerous avenue we source for clients.

While we try to stay focused and humble, We try to re iterate that Inspired Autos is Still the Number One Online Auto Dealership in Nigeria and has remained so for the past 9 Years, it is Not Arguable and We remain Unshaken.

We will also Continue to Improve on Our Services to meet up With Global Standard Practices and resolve Issues more quickly as they come.

Cheers
Inspired

you can never change. grin grin grin grin

Inspiredm's humility = ZERO !

If you had played your cards right, seun would have binned this thread as it was obvious from his initial post that he was seriously thinking of doing so. but with this your response . . . . . . your guess is as good as mine.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Ralphlauren(m): 3:49pm On May 21, 2015
inspiredm:

Cheers
Inspired

you started well but you've obviously lost the plot.

with all these your recent antics of selling flooded cars, asking for more money after the initial deposit, advertising 40% deposit but asking for 60%-70% in reality, fraudulent custom papers, overpriced 'value added services', poor after sales services, etc, no SERIOUS car buyer will touch you with a POLE.

apologise and make amends. your pride isnt getting you anywhere.

we both know you like money no be small grin grin grin so quit acting like you dont care about all the deals you are increasingly losing ! you are a shrewd and stingy business man and you HATE losing money - even to middlemen wink

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 21, 2015
it is very important that this thread stays up so that newly minted potential buyers are fully aware of the risks of doing business with inspired before they put down their hard earned money.

they can decide on what checks and balances they can also put in place to avoid long story etal

7 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by kilode100(f): 7:05am On May 22, 2015
Ralphlauren:

you started well but you've obviously lost the plot.

with all these your recent antics of selling flooded cars, asking for more money after the initial deposit, advertising 40% deposit but asking for 60%-70% in reality, fraudulent custom papers, overpriced 'value added services', poor after sales services, etc, no SERIOUS car buyer will touch you with a POLE.

apologise and make amends. your pride isnt getting you anywhere.

we both know you like money no be small grin grin grin so quit acting like you dont care about all the deals you are increasingly losing ! you are a shrewd and stingy business man and you HATE losing money - even to middlemen wink

Chai..... cry

28 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by damola1: 10:19pm On May 22, 2015
Seun:

I did not mean to imply that you told me so. Apologies that you interpreted it as such. It was just my deduction based on your request to take it down. Anyway, since the thread is not affecting your business/livelihood, there is no need for me to remove it as you requested earlier. Cheers!

Baba... u don kolo grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Tvegas(m): 10:58pm On May 22, 2015
Inspired you need to get a PR professional to help you read your words before posting. All the talk of being Africa's number 1 isn't necessary in view of the controversies that had happened. It will only infuriate those who believe you are arrogant.

Retrace your steps back to how you started bro. These are the words of a former customer who wants the best for you.

5 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Bookiemart01(f): 11:30pm On May 22, 2015
inspiredm:

Yes, I requested the Thread be Thrashed because the issue has been resolved BUT I NEVER TOLD YOU it was affecting our business or Livelihood.

As a High Volume Dealership, Issues Will come, This is not the First and this WILL NOT be the Last, It is Inevitable, the most important is that We will always Resolve The issues When they Come.

Inspired Autos is a Business Venture and Nairaland is Only one of the numerous avenue we source for clients.

While we try to stay focused and humble, We try to re iterate that Inspired Autos is Still the Number One Online Auto Dealership in Nigeria and has remained so for the past 9 Years, it is Not Arguable and We remain Unshaken.

We will also Continue to Improve on Our Services to meet up With Global Standard Practices and resolve Issues more quickly as they come.

Cheers
Inspired

You are too arrogant. I'll advice you cool down a little as pride goes before fall. Its easier to fall than to rise. Let God guide you.

4 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by jossy26: 11:40pm On May 22, 2015
Thank God i stumbled on this thread, will have to inform others asap....

6 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by otunbakolawole(m): 5:43am On May 23, 2015
Who said he's number one? Apparently it's getting into his head. Number one my foot.

Instead of you to be humble. Same shit you did, a dealer did to a friend in Abuja, he spent a month plus in d cell, and his office was pulled down, no more business, am sure he's regretting. you know what you both have in common, Pride, mouthing off crap like you just did. Nonsense

16 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 23, 2015
@Inspiredm.

One would have expected a public apology to forumites on subject but you chose to me unperturbed and arrogant.

6 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Nobody: 8:00am On May 24, 2015
Drama

1 Like

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by ogbanje1(f): 9:28am On May 24, 2015
This thread sweet, aswear! grin

2 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Immacula8(m): 12:06pm On May 24, 2015
I NEVER TOLD YOU it was affecting our business or Livelihood.

Seun:

I did not mean to imply that you told me so. Apologies that you interpreted it as such. It was just my deduction based on your request to take it down. Anyway, since the thread is not affecting your business/livelihood, there is no need for me to remove it as you requested earlier. Cheers!

Oga Seun - see the person you were trying to protect and save his face angry angry angry

Oga Inspired; believe it or not you were made on Nairaland; so Nairaland users deserve an unreserved apology not arrogance

1 Like

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by glowithdan(m): 2:41pm On May 24, 2015
@Inspiredm:

You should cover your head in shame Mr man! You know what your fraudulent business/action could've caused your customer? I bet you, you never made any original papers in the first instance; just trying to cut corners and try your luck in preparing the fake one.

You should be in prison by now, if this is a sane country!!

3 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by legalwealth(m): 4:40pm On May 24, 2015
Ralphlauren:

you can never change. grin grin grin grin

Inspiredm's humility = ZERO !

If you had played your cards right, seun would have binned this thread as it was obvious from his initial post that he was seriously thinking of doing so. but with this your response . . . . . . your guess is as good as mine.

Hmmm as you've said it all!
I once called him early last year for Toyota Venza but the way he responded on phone was highly insultive and not customer friendly.

He kept on dropping call and never returned my call but thank God I took my order elsewhere.If not,who knows if I would have been a casualty.

He needs to work on his pride! !!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by shitshappen(m): 6:06pm On May 24, 2015
This crappy attitude and people still buy from him, this is not the first time neither will it be the last. I'm sure that nigga is not an Igbo.

Don't misunderstand me, I'm just saying we value every business, every customer. There that's our secret.

1 Like

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Coldplay007(f): 7:48pm On May 24, 2015
shitshappen:
This crappy attitude and people still buy from him, this is not the first time neither will it be the last. I'm sure that nigga is not an Igbo.

Don't misunderstand me, I'm just saying we value every business, every customer. There that's our secret.

He's definitely Yoruba! Don't get it twisted, I'm Yoruba too
I can bet my new E39 525i that he's either from Ondo or Ekiti state..
More likely Ondo.. Ondo men can be proud! I know cos I married one... grin

4 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 24, 2015
Coldplay007:

I'm Ondo, smartchoices is Ekiti and we are humble! angry tongue
Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Coldplay007(f): 7:57pm On May 24, 2015
lomomike:

I'm Ondo, smartchoices is Ekiti and we are humble! angry tongue

Humility to an Ondo man is like corruption to Buhari.. grin
An Ekiti man can still pretend to be humble but not an Ondo man..

1 Like

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 24, 2015
Coldplay007:

Humility to an Ondo man is like corruption to Buhari.. grin An Ekiti man can still pretend to be humble but not an Ondo man..
Maybe most Ondo guys you've met are rude cows, but I'm as humble as lamb angry

1 Like

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Eyop: 8:22pm On May 24, 2015
lomomike:

Maybe most Ondo guys you've met are rude cows, but I'm as humble as lamb
angry

cheesy cheesy is that so
Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 24, 2015
Eyop:

cheesy cheesy is that so

Eti ewo, mbok kuu yaresit, ndo ntro. I'm partially from Aks too. So I got my humility from Aks. cool
Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Eyop: 8:25pm On May 24, 2015
lomomike:

Eti ewo, mbok kuu yaresit, ndo ntro. I'm partially from Aks too. So I got my humility from Aks. cool

grin grin grin...now you are talking. combination of the blood made it so my humble brother cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Coldplay007(f): 8:34pm On May 24, 2015
lomomike:

Better!
I knew there was some dilution somewhere.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by gbekumoyan(f): 10:41pm On May 24, 2015
inspiredm:

Cheers
Inspired

God, I thank you for Inspired's arrogance and thoughtless outburst that did not make Seun bin this thread. Saved from making a bad move.

Abimbola, take am easy o. When you have reached the top, you will either stay there and wait for others or start to slide down. Arrogance (after cutting corners) is the surest way to slide down. Rora se o.

6 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by thegame(m): 11:48pm On May 24, 2015
Coldplay007:

I'm from Ekiti o coldplay, and I'm humble. At least, I really try to be grin

Speaking of inspired, it's once bitten, forever shy for me. That arrogant fellow sold me an accidented car...when I found out, from another source that car was accidented, he said it didn't matter and that accident wasn't serious and it was just human collision. Dropping and not returning calls are norms for him. But this customs and fake permits are prolly new, at least I haven't read that before. Overcharging isn't new either as dude registered my car for 12000 or so extra. Can't really remember but I vowed never to deal with him again. How can one person be this greedy

And about shredding threads, I think that should really stop. It's making people unaware of other people's feedbacks and regrets. Someone will come here to lodge a complaint, and next thing, a mod will privately mail you requesting for permission to delete or end thread. Please let the threads stay forever.

A good name is better than silver or gold. Apparently, some people prefer money cry

6 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by legalwealth(m): 9:13am On May 25, 2015
Coldplay007:

You are right to some extent but God do take control of any Ondo indigene's life that gives his/her life to Christ.

I'm a living example! !!
Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by legalwealth(m): 9:14am On May 25, 2015
lomomike:

Maybe most Ondo guys you've met are rude cows, but I'm as humble as lamb
angry

Take Five! !!

1 Like

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Nobody: 9:37am On May 25, 2015
legalwealth:

Take Five! !!
Five bars of 24k gold shey? cheesy
Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by legalwealth(m): 9:41am On May 25, 2015
lomomike:

Five bars of 24k gold shey? cheesy

Hmm!
They informed you I deal with gold? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

EVERYTHING CAR AC PARTS / How To Quickly Stop Your Car When The Brake Fails / I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.