Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,697 members, 7,805,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Mention Nairalander(s) You Have Missed In A While - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mention Nairalander(s) You Have Missed In A While (2205 Views)

Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? / Seven Comedy Moments You Might Have Missed In The Bible / Who Is "OLOYE" And Why Does Flavour Nabania Mention His Name In All His Songs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention Nairalander(s) You Have Missed In A While by Djicemob: 11:40am On Jan 20, 2015
It seems some nairalanders have gone into hibernation mode.This thread is to check the pulse of these nairalanders by mentioning their moniker(s) to see if they are actually there...And hope and pray nothing has gone wrong somehow!

These are four peeps i've not heard from in a while:
1.Spacegoat angry
2.Andyblazeyansh grin (i just had to add that) wink
3.Sexskills(What's even the story behind his absence?) undecided
4.Airmark(From the rap battle section)

You can add yours...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention Nairalander(s) You Have Missed In A While by sexynabila(f): 11:46am On Jan 20, 2015
dnt hav any frnd on NL.... dont kw how to use d chat room
Re: Mention Nairalander(s) You Have Missed In A While by blank(f): 11:51am On Jan 20, 2015
i miss jennykadry. Don't know why she deactivated her account. sad
Re: Mention Nairalander(s) You Have Missed In A While by Numismatic(m): 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
Beaf
Re: Mention Nairalander(s) You Have Missed In A While by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
I kinda miss Mrsbreezy
Re: Mention Nairalander(s) You Have Missed In A While by Gooci(m): 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
ggrin
Re: Mention Nairalander(s) You Have Missed In A While by dechandel(f): 1:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
Mr Olodo
Re: Mention Nairalander(s) You Have Missed In A While by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 20, 2015
sexynabila:
I doubt If there is any chat room on NL.
Re: Mention Nairalander(s) You Have Missed In A While by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
NadiA{The lass from SA}.
Re: Mention Nairalander(s) You Have Missed In A While by kellyJames5(m): 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
I missed Temigracie.
Just love her comments and online-personality.
Re: Mention Nairalander(s) You Have Missed In A While by ggrin(f): 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2015
Gooci:
ggrin
frankbencry
Re: Mention Nairalander(s) You Have Missed In A While by ggrin(f): 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
Andyblaze
Andyblazeyansh
Andyblazepenis
Andyboomba
Cokacola
Yungwizzypt1
crycrycry

BITG angryangry

1 Like

Re: Mention Nairalander(s) You Have Missed In A While by Nutase: 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
kulyie my frenemy angry
Re: Mention Nairalander(s) You Have Missed In A While by Gooci(m): 3:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
ggrin:
frankbencry
and frankestein
Re: Mention Nairalander(s) You Have Missed In A While by sholay2011(m): 3:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
Debrief08...

Chaircover
Re: Mention Nairalander(s) You Have Missed In A While by ShirelleBaby: 7:38am On Jan 21, 2015
firstEVA:
I kinda miss Mrsbreezy

Me too.

Sexskillz is Ikills

Then I miss controversial MARTHAK.
Re: Mention Nairalander(s) You Have Missed In A While by ShirelleBaby: 7:39am On Jan 21, 2015
kellyJames5:
I missed Temigracie.
Just love her comments and online-personality.

She is back with mzgracie
She even has a diary
Re: Mention Nairalander(s) You Have Missed In A While by ShirelleBaby: 7:40am On Jan 21, 2015
dechandel:
Mr Olodo
cheesy

U are always the odd one out
Re: Mention Nairalander(s) You Have Missed In A While by kellyJames5(m): 9:25am On Jan 21, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

She is back with mzgracie
She even has a diary
But;
What happened to her former moniker?
Re: Mention Nairalander(s) You Have Missed In A While by ShirelleBaby: 9:28am On Jan 21, 2015
kellyJames5:

But;
What happened to her former moniker?

After the miss nairaland fall out--guess it got to her

She deleted

Then she came back.
Re: Mention Nairalander(s) You Have Missed In A While by kellyJames5(m): 9:36am On Jan 21, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

After the miss nairaland fall out--guess it got to her

She deleted

Then she came back.
Hmmm!
Immaturity at it's apex!
Anyway;
Good to know she's back.
Re: Mention Nairalander(s) You Have Missed In A While by dechandel(f): 9:37am On Jan 21, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

cheesy

U are always the odd one out
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mention Nairalander(s) You Have Missed In A While by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 21, 2015
Is Mrsbreezy same as Msbreezy?
Re: Mention Nairalander(s) You Have Missed In A While by pamcode(m): 11:31am On Jan 21, 2015
i miss yungwizzy, mr olodo, frankenstein,mathicks and others i cant remember
Re: Mention Nairalander(s) You Have Missed In A While by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
firstEVA:
Is Mrsbreezy same as Msbreezy?

It is. smiley
Re: Mention Nairalander(s) You Have Missed In A While by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
msbreezy:

It is. smiley
why did you deactivate that moniker, I observed I haven't been seeing your posts of late.
Re: Mention Nairalander(s) You Have Missed In A While by simdam500(m): 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
sexynabila: dnt hav any frnd on NL.... dont kw how to use d chat room

We don't have a chat room....
Just follow your mention

Like..... sad

Hey sexynabila how u wink
Re: Mention Nairalander(s) You Have Missed In A While by simdam500(m): 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
There's this guy like that talked about committing suicide..... dunno is moniker very well......... it something ......... modulus sha.....

Dunno.... did he finally go ahead with his suicide plan anybody hear from him? angry
Re: Mention Nairalander(s) You Have Missed In A While by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
firstEVA:
why did you deactivate that moniker, I observed I haven't been seeing your posts of late.

Sigh Lol I was feeling some type of way. So I deactivated it.
Re: Mention Nairalander(s) You Have Missed In A While by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
msbreezy:

Sigh Lol I was feeling some type of way. So I deactivated it.
hmmmm, hope no one offended you?
Re: Mention Nairalander(s) You Have Missed In A While by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
firstEVA:
hmmmm, hope no one offended you?

Haha no no one offended me oo
Re: Mention Nairalander(s) You Have Missed In A While by heroarams(m): 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
sexynabila:

Let's be friends!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch DSTV Live On Your Mobile Phones!! It Is Real / BVN: Unregistered Customers Can't Withdraw Even With Atms / South African Pastor 'Went To Heaven And Took Selfies' (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.