Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Achieving Your Goals In 2015 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Achieving Your Goals In 2015 (498 Views)

I Resigned From The "Land Of Slavery" In 2015, My Testimony Now / 3 Sharp Ways To Achieve Your Career Goals In 2016 / Towards Achieving Financial Independence! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Achieving Your Goals In 2015 by PepsiBoy: 12:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
As 2015 begins its steady progress towards December, it is important to share a few things on I think you can work towards achieving your goals:

VISION:- Have a vision of what your goals are this year. Being without vision is worse than being without sight. Have a goal in sight; I mean, a laudable and honorable goal. A goal that will make you better and live a more fulfilling life.

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF:- Believe in your God-given abilities to become all you are destined to be. You are not worthless. There is something immensely valuable in your life. Identify it and let it drive. Hold your head up high because greatness lives on the inside of you.

FAITH IN GOD:- Have faith in God! Trust in His love and ability to give you the miracle that you need.

WORK:- Let your faith push you in the direction of your dreams. Act on your faith.

FOCUS:- Don't be distracted. Cut-off friends who do not add any value to your life. You have the choice to determine who stays in your life. Use that choice to your own advantage. Embrace value-adding friends; friends who support your vision; friends who encourage you; friends who believe in you. Focus on your goals.

PERSEVERE:- When things don't happen as fast as you want, never quit or give up. Stay there and keep trying. Patience is critical in seeing your dreams come to pass.

I wish you all the best.

PepsiBoy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Achieving Your Goals In 2015 by Fabdedon(m): 1:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
Be humble and respectful too favours will come your way.. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Achieving Your Destiny. / Football Bettor. Sure Win Betting Tips / Current Vacancies At British Council In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.