Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Redeemed Church Member Cuts Off His Manhood To Concentrate On 21 Days Fasting - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Redeemed Church Member Cuts Off His Manhood To Concentrate On 21 Days Fasting (14261 Views)

See What Happened To A Church Member (pics) / Checkout This Redeemed Church Poster Of Pasuma As A Special Guest Artist / Buhari Ordained As Bishop Of Redeemed Church In Meidugiri Yesterday (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Redeemed Church Member Cuts Off His Manhood To Concentrate On 21 Days Fasting by bidexmat(m): 1:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
The RCCG member was initially doing well with abstinence from food and water later revealed that his male organ was preventing him from getting closer to God due to little erections on daily basis

A member of the Redeemed Christian Church of God who is currently engaged in the 21 days fasting and prayer organised by the church has taken his faith to the next level.

In a bid to remain steadfast in his faith and not yield to the temptations of the world which might steer him of the track of his fasting, the 27 year old man reportedly cut off his penis from the rest of his body with a machete.

According to him, the 21 day fasting and prayer session should be taken very seriously, and it is a period when one must give up on everything which gives him pleasure.

He was attacked by neighbors after they taught he was attempting to perform a ritual till he was able to example to them and a church friend could vouch for him

He had been doing well without food and water, but his penis had been giving him trouble since he started fasting with its frequent little erections each day.

In his words, ” the penis has a mind of its own and it is capable of doing things which are totally out of my control. It usually gets erect every now and then, and konji sets in.

And you know that konji is one of the things that leads people into sin. The erections were making me weaker spiritually and in the fast. That is why I cut it off.

Even Jesus Christ said that we should cut off anything which will make us sin.” When FNN asked him whether he considered the long tern implications of his actions before embarking on the, he replied that he had taken all the necessary measures, and was sure that the penis would grow back on his body after the 21 day fasting period.

http://www.codewit.com/humour/23199-nigeria-man-cuts-off-his-manhood-due-to-fasting

http://pulse.ng/religion/price-of-ignorance-rccg-member-cuts-off-own-penis-to-focus-on-21-days-fasting-and-prayers-id3421603.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Redeemed Church Member Cuts Off His Manhood To Concentrate On 21 Days Fasting by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin nothing wey person no go read for here grin grin grin grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Redeemed Church Member Cuts Off His Manhood To Concentrate On 21 Days Fasting by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 20, 2015
LMAO....Religion has finished man!

6 Likes

Re: Redeemed Church Member Cuts Off His Manhood To Concentrate On 21 Days Fasting by amanda2013(f): 1:18pm On Jan 20, 2015
grin Rotfl. Konji na bastard!

7 Likes

Re: Redeemed Church Member Cuts Off His Manhood To Concentrate On 21 Days Fasting by Rexphobia(m): 1:18pm On Jan 20, 2015
This is a joke abi....

2 Likes

Re: Redeemed Church Member Cuts Off His Manhood To Concentrate On 21 Days Fasting by fijiano202(m): 1:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
chai...mumu of the highest order....so whats next when the fasting is over....

is better he goes to a revered school....even God would laugh at him.....

but wait ooo...am doubting this pic...why is their wounds on his face and leg

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Redeemed Church Member Cuts Off His Manhood To Concentrate On 21 Days Fasting by Trailblazer1(m): 1:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
He will look for it after the fasting

3 Likes

Re: Redeemed Church Member Cuts Off His Manhood To Concentrate On 21 Days Fasting by Fabdedon(m): 1:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
He for pluck him eyes out nah grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redeemed Church Member Cuts Off His Manhood To Concentrate On 21 Days Fasting by Dreal1247: 1:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
Ps is this kidding of joking? INHING THAT IT WILL GROW BACK AFTER THE FASTING? Na manho tree?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Redeemed Church Member Cuts Off His Manhood To Concentrate On 21 Days Fasting by Rexphobia(m): 1:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
amanda2013:
grin Rotfl. Konji na bastard!

whatcha sipping, cute? Hope it's not tea
Re: Redeemed Church Member Cuts Off His Manhood To Concentrate On 21 Days Fasting by Trailblazer1(m): 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
He will look for it after the fasting

Wisdom is profitable to direct

In all thy gettings get wisdom

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redeemed Church Member Cuts Off His Manhood To Concentrate On 21 Days Fasting by amanda2013(f): 1:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
Rexphobia:

whatcha sipping, cute? Hope it's not tea
alomo cry

3 Likes

Re: Redeemed Church Member Cuts Off His Manhood To Concentrate On 21 Days Fasting by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 20, 2015
I don't even know what to say cry

2 Likes

Re: Redeemed Church Member Cuts Off His Manhood To Concentrate On 21 Days Fasting by Minet16(m): 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
mtchewww first, what is this thread doing @ political section??

second, he caught of his joy stick, why the wound on his knee??

third, why the wound on his face? or did he try to cut his face to??

fourth, OP why you de lie??

fifth, why una de believe am??

SMH SMH SMH

I ROUND OFF BY SAYING THIS:
people doing anything to make FRONT PAGE since 1000bc

8 Likes

Re: Redeemed Church Member Cuts Off His Manhood To Concentrate On 21 Days Fasting by chronique(m): 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
Dude has bagged a first class in stupidity. When you see that fine sister in church that can make a brother go wet and your anaconda refuses to do the salute,that's when you'd know you've entered zero chance.

I woke up this morning and my kini did not stand very well as it used to be and I started getting worried. But someone else decided to cut his own and throw away. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Redeemed Church Member Cuts Off His Manhood To Concentrate On 21 Days Fasting by GentleMimi: 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
Lol. The dude looks senile. Anyone who believes this Bullshite needs a brain transplant . Last I checked, the fasting was for 40 days, not 21. But why the facial injury? Or was his manhood attached to his fugly face? And how come his boxers are still on him? OP, you can lie for Africa

4 Likes

Re: Redeemed Church Member Cuts Off His Manhood To Concentrate On 21 Days Fasting by chronique(m): 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
My dear,Nigeria has gotten to a stage where just about anything can happen o. Don't blame us if we partially believe.
GentleMimi:
Lol. The dude looks senile. Anyone who believes this Bullshite needs a brain transplant . Last I checked, the fasting was for 40 days, not 21
Re: Redeemed Church Member Cuts Off His Manhood To Concentrate On 21 Days Fasting by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
fijiano202:

Minet16:

second, he caught of his joy stick, why the wound on his knee??

third, why the wound on his face? or did he try to cut his face to??

THE OP SAID;
bidexmat:

His neighbors attacked him thinking he was attempting to perform a ritual until he was able to explain to them what he was doing.
Re: Redeemed Church Member Cuts Off His Manhood To Concentrate On 21 Days Fasting by bidexmat(m): 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
Are u sure u read the story?
fijiano202:
chai...mumu of the highest order....so whats next when the fasting is over....

is better he goes to a revered school....even God would laugh at him.....

Re: Redeemed Church Member Cuts Off His Manhood To Concentrate On 21 Days Fasting by bidexmat(m): 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
Pls read well b4 u comment
GentleMimi:
Lol. The dude looks senile. Anyone who believes this Bullshite needs a brain transplant . Last I checked, the fasting was for 40 days, not 21. But why the facial injury? Or was his manhood attached to his fugly face? And how come his boxers are still on him? OP, you can lie for Africa
Re: Redeemed Church Member Cuts Off His Manhood To Concentrate On 21 Days Fasting by freshness2020: 1:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
Like play like play naija don D̶̲̅ε̲̣y get Chinese mentality...
...I sorry for Ūя̲̅ mumuness!
Re: Redeemed Church Member Cuts Off His Manhood To Concentrate On 21 Days Fasting by GentleMimi: 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2015
bidexmat:
Pls read well b4 u comment
Gullible OP, I read the bullshite above. If he has a prick injury, the boxer will not be there. 21days fasting? Your story does not add up. Even if it does, it shows a nutcase on the loose. He hopes it grows back after 21 days, seriously?

1 Like

Re: Redeemed Church Member Cuts Off His Manhood To Concentrate On 21 Days Fasting by tomakint: 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
Now this is dope.......probably a Rastafarian grin grin this is hallucination at its peak grin grin and just like that he is penis-less grin
Re: Redeemed Church Member Cuts Off His Manhood To Concentrate On 21 Days Fasting by bidexmat(m): 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
You are really keen on embarassing yourself. Learn to make your point and keep shut. It's ur own opinion and it might be relative cause it's not the ultimate. U needed not to have used that word gullible. Must you sound like a tyrant before u can communicate. Jst warn yourself, I take God beg you
GentleMimi:

Gullible OP, I read the bullshite above. If he has a prick injury, the boxer will not be there. 21days fasting? Your story does not add up. Even if it does, it shows a nutcase on the loose. He hopes it grows back after 21 days, seriously?
Re: Redeemed Church Member Cuts Off His Manhood To Concentrate On 21 Days Fasting by Minet16(m): 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
aikluck007:

THE OP SAID;

rubbish The "attack" does not mean that they beat him, rather they rushed to stop him.
Re: Redeemed Church Member Cuts Off His Manhood To Concentrate On 21 Days Fasting by Minet16(m): 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
GentleMimi:

21 days to go
Re: Redeemed Church Member Cuts Off His Manhood To Concentrate On 21 Days Fasting by thorpido(m): 2:19pm On Jan 20, 2015
Op is a liar trying to create a sensational thread.
So he cut off his manhood and proceeded to try to pluck his eyes so he does not see evil and then try to cut his leg so it won't take him to a place of sin?
Re: Redeemed Church Member Cuts Off His Manhood To Concentrate On 21 Days Fasting by 100Cents: 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
That moment APC and RCCG embark on a joint political journey..

1 Like

Re: Redeemed Church Member Cuts Off His Manhood To Concentrate On 21 Days Fasting by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
Minet16:

rubbish The "attack" does not mean that they beat him, rather they rushed to stop him.

Whatever man! undecided
its not lyk I give a ffuck about you or the OP undecided

"Rushed to stop him" kor! So u were there when it happened.. Mtcheeew! SMH!
Re: Redeemed Church Member Cuts Off His Manhood To Concentrate On 21 Days Fasting by Realdeals(m): 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
Eleyi le gannn! Kilode
Re: Redeemed Church Member Cuts Off His Manhood To Concentrate On 21 Days Fasting by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
The hand work of konji...konji more than a bastarrd
Re: Redeemed Church Member Cuts Off His Manhood To Concentrate On 21 Days Fasting by imsuboi(m): 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
this guy is a Heavy fool

Religion is like a cancer to the mind undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Male Bashing / Boko Haram Trembles As Jack Bauer Flies To Naija / Ten New Funniest Akpors Jokes You Should Never Miss!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.