Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Nigerian Arrested For Registering British Couple As Baby’s Parents (Pictured) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Arrested For Registering British Couple As Baby’s Parents (Pictured) (32374 Views)

Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) / The Man Who Caused A Scare At The Lagos Airport Today Pictured / A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Registering British Couple As Baby’s Parents (Pictured) by peemyke(f): 11:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hehehehe
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Registering British Couple As Baby’s Parents (Pictured) by cbrass(m): 11:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
akpanikpe:

BTW.
B-by
T-the
W-way.

Chai bro you wicked oo grin grin

Thanks for teaching her the accronym grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Registering British Couple As Baby’s Parents (Pictured) by eaglechild: 11:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
I hope those supporting the use of recommendation letter as certificate are reading this.

sad
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Registering British Couple As Baby’s Parents (Pictured) by asodeboyede(m): 11:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
iyatrustee:
Nothing
to say.
Pls, eyin iya wa e say something!
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Registering British Couple As Baby’s Parents (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
tundeayo2020:
busted... Between yorubas done begin get mind o like we the edos
Edo too sabi mess ,,chai
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Registering British Couple As Baby’s Parents (Pictured) by M4gunners: 11:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
Better luck next time.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Registering British Couple As Baby’s Parents (Pictured) by Mathematical(f): 11:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
coogar:

medical bills are expensive without NHS' awoof. i don't really blame the woman that tried to play the system. grin

NHS thingy isn't that expensive if the said child is bn rolled on insurance
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Registering British Couple As Baby’s Parents (Pictured) by coogar: 11:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
Mathematical:

NHS thingy isn't that expensive if the said child is bn rolled on insurance

how much are we talking about here?
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Registering British Couple As Baby’s Parents (Pictured) by Mathematical(f): 11:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
coogar:

how much are we talking about here?
..150 up
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Registering British Couple As Baby’s Parents (Pictured) by coogar: 11:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
Mathematical:

..150 up

why pay £150 when there's a gaping loophole? grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Registering British Couple As Baby’s Parents (Pictured) by Mathematical(f): 11:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
coogar:

why pay £150 when there's a gaping loophole? grin

Loolz.. gaping loophole? Well keep indulging in it.. body go tell you if dem catch yu
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Registering British Couple As Baby’s Parents (Pictured) by Chazzyboy: 11:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
PrettieJ:
Interesting!
Abi?
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Registering British Couple As Baby’s Parents (Pictured) by coogar: 11:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
Mathematical:

Loolz.. gaping loophole? Well keep indulging in it.. body go tell you if dem catch yu

who go catch me?
i have done it for 83 babies & counting. grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Registering British Couple As Baby’s Parents (Pictured) by Mathematical(f): 11:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
coogar:

who go catch me?
i have done it for 83 babies & counting. grin
Noted.. a round of silly applause for yah sef.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Registering British Couple As Baby’s Parents (Pictured) by coogar: 12:01am On Jan 22, 2015
Mathematical:

Noted.. a round of silly applause for yah sef.

don't be jealous of my NHS runs.
do you have a baby you want registered? send me your details if you are interested.

all you need to do is to cook egusi soup, 3 bottles of big stout & correct nkwobi. as you can see, my fee is very affordable.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Registering British Couple As Baby’s Parents (Pictured) by pacmart: 12:17am On Jan 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Registering British Couple As Baby’s Parents (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 22, 2015
Thats what is trending,they are just unfortunate.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Registering British Couple As Baby’s Parents (Pictured) by chucky234(m): 12:35am On Jan 22, 2015
coogar:

don't be jealous of my NHS runs.
do you have a baby you want registered? send me your details if you are interested.

all you need to do is to cook egusi soup, 3 bottles of big stout & correct nkwobi. as you can see, my fee is very affordable.
I just dey laff you, make dem catch you and that your NHS runs, I still dey laff in Korea.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Registering British Couple As Baby’s Parents (Pictured) by ladygogo: 12:46am On Jan 22, 2015
coogar:

medical bills are expensive without NHS' awoof. i don't really blame the woman that tried to play the system. grin

lol. oh yeah, but isn't the birth mother supposed to be on a visitor visa? Whats her business with NHS? Was that what she told the Visa officer in Nigeria? grin I still think it was a big risk they took.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Registering British Couple As Baby’s Parents (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 22, 2015
baybeeboi:
wtf!!!
Only Nigerians do that
we Seychelleans don't do that

Are you setting up a new trend? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Registering British Couple As Baby’s Parents (Pictured) by coogar: 1:08am On Jan 22, 2015
ladygogo:

lol. oh yeah, but isn't the birth mother supposed to be on a visitor visa? Whats her business with NHS? Was that what she told the Visa officer in Nigeria? grin I still think it was a big risk they took.

they got unlucky.....
the name of the child they were trying to use had a prior medical record that did not match the newborn. their genotypes were different too and that was raised the alarm.

it was a foolish thing to do but then if GEJ isn't a möron, there shouldn't be any need for any nigerian to be playing the system. corrupt government breeds corrupt citizens. ladygogo, make sure you go to lagos next month to vote! grin

chucky234:
I just dey laff you, make dem catch you and that your NHS runs, I still dey laff in Korea.

worry about yourself.....
i can't be caught. my great grandmother and the queen were pen pals.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Registering British Couple As Baby’s Parents (Pictured) by publicenemy(m): 4:05am On Jan 22, 2015
akpumping7720:

U well so? Why this tribalistic comment? So has U.K full so, naa only yoruba full there abi?

How is my post tribalistic?
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Registering British Couple As Baby’s Parents (Pictured) by publicenemy(m): 4:06am On Jan 22, 2015
Amefrica:

Try get your spell-check straight first, before making tribalistic post.

How is my post tribalistic?
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Registering British Couple As Baby’s Parents (Pictured) by publicenemy(m): 4:17am On Jan 22, 2015
lekjons:
Dindinrin

Abokii wetin be Dindinrin ?

Why you dey give me your surname na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is The Uk Worth Staying In Anymore Or Should One Consider Moving Back To Nigeria / Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” / Abuja Metro Light Rail In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.