Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Gusau, Zamfara State (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Gusau, Zamfara State (Photos) (26527 Views)

Buhari Arrives Gusau, Zamfara State / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Gusau, Zamfara State (Photos) by ziccoit: 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
ceo4eva:
All hail Jonathan!

Those two fingers you see pointed up are not for GEJ. February is going to be interesting. I'm going to dove my cap for PDP if Jonathan should win, even with rigging.

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Gusau, Zamfara State (Photos) by papaejima1: 7:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
omenka:
Jonathan in Kano...
How come someone posted this same photo as Jonathan in Kebbi?

Abi una don confuse?
Hehehe!!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Gusau, Zamfara State (Photos) by Firefire(m): 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
PenSniper:

Jokes apart, this is wonderful. His presidential rally pictures i've seen across the north are simply fantastic.

Thank you.

God bless your hustle!

Goodluck! smiley
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Gusau, Zamfara State (Photos) by omenka(m): 7:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
ellechrystal:

Tah!
I rather b Johnathan 's grin cheesy tongue
Oh, come on now Mi Lady. You breaking ma heart... cry

Aint nothing you'd get from him that I can't offer in bigger proportion (except dead presidents of course). But not withstanding, got this for you upfront just a walk... smiley

Plus, I promise you you not gonna have a second of boredom. Got a great sense of humour. smiley

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Gusau, Zamfara State (Photos) by danla44(m): 8:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
Jona! DONT BE DECIEVED WITH THE PAID SPECTATORS, NOBODY WILL CAST HIS VOTE TO YOU. FebBUHARI 14.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Gusau, Zamfara State (Photos) by onatisi(m): 8:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
Pdp,the party to beat,the party to be in. Pdp reaching for the stars. Nigerians love to party with pdp. Won't u rather party with u? Join the biggest political party in africa and feel the sense of unity and love . Pdp 4 life .
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Gusau, Zamfara State (Photos) by Omooba77: 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
omenka:
Jonathan in Kano...
This pix was tagged as Kebbi yesterday,abi Kebbi and Kano be the same,APC spreading lies since 1816!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Gusau, Zamfara State (Photos) by methodyk: 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
Firefire:
President Goodluck Jonathan, the entire Nigerians are behind you, we shall give you our votes, we trust in you, in you is the CHANGE we NEED.

We cannot put our trust in the party that is parading formal criminals in PDP who now jump ship to become Progressive overnight.

We cannot leave our children destiny in the hands of the likes of Bola Tinubu and the following elements who help destroyed this country:

1. Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker under PDP, and 7 years Governor under PDP = 15 years in PDP.

2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president under PDP.

3. George Akume – 8 years Governor under PDP.

4. Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor, and 2 years, Senator under PDP = 10 years.

5. Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under PDP.

6. audu ogbe – 2 years Chairmanship of the PDP.

7. Aminu Masari – 4 years as the Speaker, House of Representatives under PDP.

8. Chris Ngige – 3 years Governor under PDP.

9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor under PDP, and 3 years Defense minister under PDP = 10 years.

10. El Rufai – 4 years FCT Minister under PDP, and 2 years BPE chairman under PDP = 6 years.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

God bless the President of Nigeria (Dr. Goodluck Jonathan 2011 - 2019)

God bless Nairaland

God bless you!

Shalom!
A = Aggrieved
P = Politricking
C = Club

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Gusau, Zamfara State (Photos) by gulfer: 8:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
Zellie:
GEJ can't win all the states. People didn't show up in Kano doesn't mean people won't show up in other states
thanks for this acceptance.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Gusau, Zamfara State (Photos) by ellechrystal(f): 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
omenka:
Oh, come on now Mi Lady. You breaking ma heart... cry

Aint nothing you'd get from him that I can't offer in bigger proportion (except dead presidents of course). But not withstanding, got this for you upfront just a walk... smiley

Plus, I promise you you not gonna have a second of boredom. Got a great sense of humour. smiley
Lol . I ve more than that tongue
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Gusau, Zamfara State (Photos) by omenka(m): 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
ellechrystal:

Lol . I ve more than that tongue
Ohhh, snap!!! Think I'm just gonna let this one slide.. Nice to meet you ma'am. Keep your head up. smiley
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Gusau, Zamfara State (Photos) by Ahmed4002(m): 10:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
Jecintakia:

Efulu efu... U can't even control Ur keypad, posting same thing 20times... Don't even dare to quote me again...
Onye Awusa suya fulu uzo

Eh. aikin banza
kai ka sani inya miri dodon do ya . Lmao

you seriously need translation.
This is fun.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Gusau, Zamfara State (Photos) by Ahmed4002(m): 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Abo.ki,how did u even get access to d internet,I bet Buhari cant do dis?Its GEJ till 2019,get that into ur head!

Issokay. keep asking

so that's how the Taniodiost behaved? it's sokay
I have confirmed.

Sannu koh
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Gusau, Zamfara State (Photos) by olami234lekan(m): 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
What's the Value of a Nigerian's Life?
The media was awashed with d news of d Naira's
devaluation against d dollar in recent months. At a
point $1 was up to N185. I was reading one of
such reports dis afternoon when my eyes caught
another story titled 'South Korea Prime Minister
resigns over ferry sinking' I took interest in d story
and read it. The first paragraph goes thus ' South
Korean Prime Minister Chung Hong has resigned
amid rising anger over claims by relatives of sunk
ferry that government didnot do enough to rescue
loved ones.' The summary of the story is that ship
carrying about 400 students on an excursion got
sunk and abt 300 students died. The relatives of d
students felt d govt didn't do enof to rescue them
and they went on a peaceful demonstration. What
follows?..... The prime minister resigned. In
another relative story, about 156 pple died recently
in Mozambique after drinking a poisonous beer in a
party(is dat govt fault too?). The whole country
was thrown into mourning, the Prime minister said
that was d highest number of casualty d country
has recorded in a singular incident (can we say
that too in Nigeria?). As a result, a day public
holiday was declared with three days of national
mourning. Another related story is that of the
Charlie Hebdo killing in France where 12 pple were
killed on January 7. On 9 January, France raised its
terror alerts to d highest level & deployed soldiers.
A massive manhunt led to d discovery of d
suspects, brothers Said&Cherif Kouachi, who
exchanged fire wit d police. The brothers took
hostages in a signage company & were gunned
down as they emerged firing frm d building. On
January 11 abt 2million pple including more dan 40
world leaders met in Paris for a rally of national
unity & 3.7million pple joined in d demonstration
across France. Back to Nigeria just last week
about 2000 pple were reportedly killed in Baga
town of of Borno, on d 2nd day d Army Chief came
on air, I thought he came to announce his
resignation for his failure to protect d killed, but to
my utmost chagrin, he only came to shamelessly
say only 150 pple were killed! 150 chickens? U
may want to ask. And anybody that's waiting for
our president's reaction on d massacre may av to
wait longer as our president has not said a word
about it, just like many others in d past. So don't
even mention resignation, it's a taboo for d
shameless. Neither has it stopped him from touring
d country seeking for votes. Not even a minute
silence was done in honour of d killed. More
painfully, d international world seems to av
abadoned us, as our leaders are nt making d
first&right moves to curb d insurgency, so d
international world won't want to cry more dan d
bereaved. These incidents keep me asking and
wondering what d worth of a Nigerian life is? How
many Nigerians will die for us to declare a day of
nation mourning? How many Nigerians will die to
warrant rally of national unity? How many
Nigerians will die for our president to cancel a
campaign trip? How many Nigerians will die for our
president to resign? If I may ask 'How many
Nigerian lives equals that of an American?' 185 or
more, I guess just like Naira to Dollar. Well, the
decision is our to take and this is about time we
took that decision. Thanks for reading
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Gusau, Zamfara State (Photos) by Dohak(m): 10:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
This is not a massive crowd. Its scanty. Change is inevitable.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Gusau, Zamfara State (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 11:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
Ahmed4002:
keep deceiving yourself. when it's half empty full crowd and now massive crowd.
same picx have been circulating gej gej massive crowd. well done Taniodiost .

I wish Mr no shoe would take a look in to footage clip of today's rally of APC in kano. Am sure he's gonna understand what he's facing this time around. El clasico
Osibande was busted today when he posted reihnard bonkee's crusade pictures as failbuhari's kano rally crowd! Apshiits and deceit!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Gusau, Zamfara State (Photos) by ooshinibos: 8:43am On Jan 21, 2015
ellechrystal:

Please ppl ve d right to air their opinions. N don't ask them to stop.
After all no one asked anyone to stop saying Sai buhari.
If he likes johna let him be Abeg. If it irritates u, ignore him. That's all. If many don't c any good in gej, then there r others who do.
Thanks.

fair point ..u are right ..the people will speak feb 14
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Gusau, Zamfara State (Photos) by gbaskipro: 9:02am On Jan 21, 2015
omenka:
Jonathan in Kano...

Am sorry GEJ has not been to Kano
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Gusau, Zamfara State (Photos) by gbaskipro: 9:04am On Jan 21, 2015
ziccoit:

Those two fingers you see pointed up are not for GEJ. February is going to be interesting. I'm going to dove my cap for PDP if Jonathan should win, even with rigging.
no one needs ur dobed cap!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Gusau, Zamfara State (Photos) by simdam500(m): 12:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
massive crowd it is!!!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Gusau, Zamfara State (Photos) by ooshinibos: 9:33am On Jan 22, 2015
Firefire:

Hi ooshinibos,

Thank you for your comment. I share your views and I agree with you absolutely on your points.

Jonathan performance does not commensurate with the high expectations Nigerians demands from him as it relates to security.

However, their are several factors responsible, Nigerian politicians are the brain behind the insurgence and GEJ lackadaisical attitude until it's almost out of hand made the matter worst.

GEJ used too much soft spots and this we would not allow again in his second term:

You imagine Lie Mohamed speaking for the opposition: shouting don't declare state of emergency in Borno, Yobe, etc, you and staging WAR against opposition.

When the hands of Nigerian Army was heavy upon the terrorist same opposition conniving with some International media were shouting: GENOCIDE!

The political leaders are also not helping matters, Boko Haram requested a Peace accord ONLY If Mr. Buhari is leading the government team, the FG contacted Mr. Buhari, GMB turned down the National Assignment to help save lives.

The leaders in those state also not supporting the Federal Government to fight this menace of terrorism.

The sabotage within the military is also a BIG concern. A house fighting against itself cannot stand.

Can we now place 100% of the blame on Goodluck Jonathan Can a tree male a forest? Do you expect him to carry arms go fight ? NO! It is a collective efforts. You cant cow me with terrorism and blackmail and want to use that to your advantage.

Please take your time to check the links below and further links inside and see that the original evil have turned around to claim angel.

https://www.nairaland.com/2086337/ekweme-praises-buhari-ending-maitatsine#29672068

https://www.nairaland.com/2095674/boko-haram-jonthan-visited-bornu#29830439

Shalom!

Firefire!

i totally understand your view and you are correct in some areas , however GEJ is still President and the commander in Chief of the armed forces ..and i believe he has not enforced the power he has ... either by ignorance or by sheer i dont care attitude ...
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Gusau, Zamfara State (Photos) by ooshinibos: 12:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
Jecintakia:
[s][/s]

Jonathan is an earmarked leader.... He will so win in Failbuhari....

we shall see ..GEJ cannot win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others / Osinbajo Inspects Abandoned Government Projects in Imo State [Photos] / Imo Isemin Is Dead (Former Akwa Ibom First Lady)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.