Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Lula Da Silva - A Man ONLY Educated To Primary 2 But Became Brazil President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lula Da Silva - A Man ONLY Educated To Primary 2 But Became Brazil President (807 Views)

VIDEO: 5-year Old Primary 2 Boy Mocks Nigerian Leaders For Corruption / Abimbola Silva Dies At 89 (Joke Silva's Mum) / Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lula Da Silva - A Man ONLY Educated To Primary 2 But Became Brazil President by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 20, 2015
I was watching Rivers state APC Guber campaign live of Channel TV mesmerised by the slogan MR PRESIDENT MY PRESIDENT BUHARI BUHARI MY GOVERNOR MY GOVERNOR DAKUKU DAKUKU. I just saw this headline and felt duty bound to shut this morons up once and for all. Being a highly formally educated person myself with a doctorate in engineering, and masters in law, public and project management and Business adminstration, and now a dutiful student of native intelligence, I think I am very qualify to make this submission. Get the fact right, these cabals will never go down tamely not with the rogue Mossad operatives involvement. PDP is gone for good no doubt.

I want to refer the readers to the story of probably the MOST POPULAR LEADER of his time described by President Obama as the MOST POPULAR PRESIDENT, popular and competent.

The man is LUIZ Inácio Lula da SILVA. He was a common SHOE SHINER that become president of Brazi[/b]l. I was chanced to be on this man team that visited South Africa where he advised that a President that will not perform better has no business seeking second term, refering to Jacob Zuma of South Africa bid then.

It will be quiet interesting to read about Lula, a man that change the fortune of Brazil for good. [b]Lula first ran for governor of the state of São Paulo in 1982 and LOST. He contested TWICE and FAILED for the presidency [/b]until 2002, when he decisively defeated José Serra for the presidency.

Lula had essentially [b]LITTLE formal education. He quit school in PRIMARY 2!!!! Even then, only a buffon will compare the competencies and charisma of leaders like Tafawa Balewa, Aminu Kano with Jonathan a PhD. Buhari HAS FAR ABOVE A SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EDUCATION. Some on legality point, he is eminently qualified having met the requirement.

SO GUYS LETS GET BACK TO ISSUE WHO IS BETTER FOR NIGERIA NOW.

2 Likes

Re: Lula Da Silva - A Man ONLY Educated To Primary 2 But Became Brazil President by Tranquill: 6:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
What does the Brazilian law say concerning qualifications to vie for office?

2 Likes

Re: Lula Da Silva - A Man ONLY Educated To Primary 2 But Became Brazil President by owobokiri(m): 6:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
All these lame and timid excuses being forced down our throat all in the bid to install one alarmingly unlettered character as our president should be stopped. . There should be a limit to the weird activities of paid political jobbers and and rampaging internet hirelings... The fact still remains that in this modern age, it is simply atrocious to insist on rocketing a 70 something year old grandpa whose WASC result has been eaten by termites to the highest position in the land... The north can do better and even if your buhari possesses the magic wand, trying to argue as if illiteracy is never a handicap in the course of a president discharging his duties is simply evil...This is not 1983.. it is 2020 people That man should just do as the law stipulates and present his danm certificate or honorably quit his blood sucking campaign.. please!

2 Likes

Re: Lula Da Silva - A Man ONLY Educated To Primary 2 But Became Brazil President by Sylvarresta(m): 6:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
And imagine here in Naija, our phd president is still daft.....

Re: Lula Da Silva - A Man ONLY Educated To Primary 2 But Became Brazil President by PhockPhockMan: 6:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
Op, where did you called that place? BRAZIL, case close. This is Nigeria.

#bringbackbuharicertificate.

1 Like

Re: Lula Da Silva - A Man ONLY Educated To Primary 2 But Became Brazil President by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
Mosesm:

I was watching Rivers state APC Guber campaign live of Channel TV mesmerised by the slogan MR PRESIDENT MY PRESIDENT BUHARI BUHARI MY GOVERNOR MY GOVERNOR DAKUKU DAKUKU. I just saw this headline and felt duty bound to shut this morons up once and for all. Being a highly formally educated person myself with a doctorate in engineering, and masters in law, public and project management and Business adminstration, and now a dutiful student of native intelligence, I think I am very qualify to make this submission. Get the fact right, these cabals will never go down tamely not with the rogue Mossad operatives involvement. PDP is gone for good no doubt.

I want to refer the readers to the story of probably the MOST POPULAR LEADER of his time described by President Obama as the MOST POPULAR PRESIDENT, popular and competent.

The man is LUIZ Inácio Lula da SILVA. He was a common SHOE SHINER that become president of Brazi[/b]l. I was chanced to be on this man team that visited South Africa where he advised that a President that will not perform better has no business seeking second term, refering to Jacob Zuma of South Africa bid then.

It will be quiet interesting to read about Lula, a man that change the fortune of Brazil for good. [b]Lula first ran for governor of the state of São Paulo in 1982 and LOST. He contested TWICE and FAILED for the presidency [/b]until 2002, when he decisively defeated José Serra for the presidency.

Lula had essentially [b]LITTLE formal education. He quit school in PRIMARY 2!!!! Even then, only a buffon will compare the competencies and charisma of leaders like Tafawa Balewa, Aminu Kano with Jonathan a PhD. Buhari HAS FAR ABOVE A SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EDUCATION. Some on legality point, he is eminently qualified having met the requirement.

SO GUYS LETS GET BACK TO ISSUE WHO IS BETTER FOR NIGERIA NOW.
nigeria is not BRAZIL, and if a secondary school holder cant be the manager of a bank, why should an uneducated man b the president? There is no way a 72 yr old buhari is good for this country, he contested thrice and lost thrice, i dont see a good man in buhari, i see a man who wants to rule at all cost. A 72 yr old cant even b d principal of a school, why should an old aboki b d president!!! We need change, but not change from frying pan to fire!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lula Da Silva - A Man ONLY Educated To Primary 2 But Became Brazil President by Orunto: 7:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
YOU CAN READ ENCYCLOPAEDIA FROM COVER TO COVER WITHOUT SCHOOL ASSISTANCE AND BECOME GOD. BUHARI CAN'T EVEN BE SATAN WELL WITHOUT BUNGLING.
Re: Lula Da Silva - A Man ONLY Educated To Primary 2 But Became Brazil President by owobokiri(m): 9:53am On Jan 21, 2015
justified19:
nigeria is not BRAZIL, and if a secondary school holder cant be the manager of a bank, why should an uneducated man b the president? There is no way a 72 yr old buhari is good for this country, he contested thrice and lost thrice, i dont see a good man in buhari, i see a man who wants to rule at all cost. A 72 yr old cant even b d principal of a school, why should an old aboki b d president!!! We need change, but not change from frying pan to fire!!

Without idiagbon, buhari is spineless, hesistant and uninventive. As the biggest economy in Africa, we have gone past a period when a presidents "action" status begins and ends on his ability to tar one or two roads, tear down structures, get policemen to flog traffic offenders and those who refuse tostand in lines. . You need a president who has an uncommon grasp of micro/macro economic indices! Lulas many years of struggle with the labour unions and pro democracy groups in Brazil helped to burnish this all important part of him. . Where is uncle buharis resume? No single attempt to improve himself intellectually inspite of the increasing demands of the ultimate job he was angling for. . George Weah went back to school and got a degree! Gowon did. Even the evil of Owo did. But buhari? Busy shouting shariah and other inanities while demanding for the topmost job in the land as if it is his birthright! Tribal arrogance? Buhari needs to be brought down to earth with a well served defeat come lovers day. . It is a fate he can't run away from anyway. .

(1) (Reply)

People Are Waiting For Jonathern At Kano / Buhari regime Discloses Illegal Oil Deals Costing Nigeria $17 Billion / [OPINION] Dissecting Bishop Oyedepo’s Support For GEJ And Sambo’s Anti-christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.