Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Whatsapp Banned Me For 24hours - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Banned Me For 24hours (35210 Views)

MTN Wants Whatsapp & Viber Banned In Nigeria, Says Affecting Its Business / Whatsapp Banned Me Temporarily / Google Has Banned Me From Using Their Services On My Android. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Banned Me For 24hours by just2endowed: 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
nazafrank:
reinstall d stock whatsapp..then delete the whatsapp plus folder to avoid ban

That's what I did too, hopefully, next 1 hour I should be unban
Re: Whatsapp Banned Me For 24hours by liljboy(m): 7:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
slimpoppa:
Switch to bbm.
ASAP
Re: Whatsapp Banned Me For 24hours by TheAdvocate(m): 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
But no Blackberry fone was banned. Its all Gionee, Tecno etc
Re: Whatsapp Banned Me For 24hours by liljboy(m): 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
TheAdvocate:
But no Blackberry fone was banned. Its all Gionee, Tecno etc
remember to wear Ur nappy before going to bed son
Re: Whatsapp Banned Me For 24hours by nani667: 2:22am On Jan 22, 2015
Joyless Whatsapp in a banning spree... No time... The Devs have already abandoned the project and deleted all related threads and accounts on XDA and Google plus...

If you haven't been banned... Count yourself lucky and port back to the original Whatsapp app.... If you've been banned and still insist on using the app, permanent ban awaits thee....and all because of some themes and extra Emoji ...??

Be wise ✔

Re: Whatsapp Banned Me For 24hours by Julius262(m): 11:45am On Jan 22, 2015
And then my ban was prolonged to another 24hrs after serving the first 24hrs. Wahala dey.

WhatsApp+ finally uninstalled, going back to the official WhatsApp Joor. I will miss it shaa
Re: Whatsapp Banned Me For 24hours by liljboy(m): 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
Julius262:
And then my ban was prolonged to another 24hrs after serving the first 24hrs. Wahala dey.

WhatsApp+ finally uninstalled, going back to the official WhatsApp Joor. I will miss it shaa
miss it too mehn..... I wasn't banned tho
Re: Whatsapp Banned Me For 24hours by nani667: 4:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
Julius262:

The original Whatsapp app is already beautiful as it is... Why would I need some useless themes....?
Re: Whatsapp Banned Me For 24hours by liljboy(m): 6:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
nani667:

The original Whatsapp app is already beautiful as it is... Why would I need some useless themes....?
if u used whatsapp+ you wouldn't talk that shiit
Re: Whatsapp Banned Me For 24hours by Julius262(m): 8:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
nani667:

It seems u have never tried WhatsApp+ before. U wouldn't be saying this.
Re: Whatsapp Banned Me For 24hours by luminelx64: 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
Just about 2days after I tried whatsapp+ I got banned.
I really liked it though.
I wish I used it for a longer time.
Re: Whatsapp Banned Me For 24hours by nani667: 10:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
liljboy:
if u used whatsapp+ you wouldn't talk that shiit

Julius262:
It seems u have never tried WhatsApp+ before. U wouldn't be saying this.

Lol... See these ones... I started using Whatsapp plus since the first day the app came into existence... Back then the only special thing about Whatsapp plus was the ability to hide your "Last seen" status.... After a while I uninstalled the app cos I didn't see the big deal...

I installed it again recently, used some of the material design themes.... And after like 3 days I uninstalled it and reverted to the Original Whatsapp app.... Cos I just didn't see the point.... The only difference is themes and extra Emoji... And plenty color settings... In the end the whole thing will just look very ugly with all the disorganized colors....

I prefer to just stick to the stock Whatsapp app.... And few days after I returned to the original Whatsapp app they started banning people.... cool

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Banned Me For 24hours by 2kurupt(m): 8:40am On Jan 23, 2015
nani667:

Lol... See these ones... I started using Whatsapp plus since the first day the app came into existence... Back then the only special thing about Whatsapp plus was the ability to hide your "Last seen" status.... After a while I uninstalled the app cos I didn't see the big deal...

I installed it again recently, used some of the material design themes.... And after like 3 days I uninstalled it and reverted to the Original Whatsapp app.... Cos I just didn't see the point.... The only difference is themes and extra Emoji... And plenty color settings... In the end the whole thing will just look very ugly with all the disorganized colors....

I prefer to just stick to the stock Whatsapp app.... And few days after I returned to the original Whatsapp app they started banning people.... cool

What stops the original whatsapp developers from enabling theme & emoji features on their app? I think that's the most proactive way to stop the third-party apps because this draconian attitude of Facebook will have a backlash. Already people have started looking at the possibility of having alternative IM's which they have ignored all along.
Re: Whatsapp Banned Me For 24hours by Yemxy005(m): 8:48am On Jan 23, 2015
Another 72hrs wahala dey ooo
Re: Whatsapp Banned Me For 24hours by austino677(m): 10:08am On Jan 23, 2015
If u don't like stock whatsapp u can install a modded version

Re: Whatsapp Banned Me For 24hours by Julius262(m): 7:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
Say "NO" to WhatsApp+.

Here is my new ban.

Re: Whatsapp Banned Me For 24hours by mysteko(m): 6:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
donbenie:
change the time on your phone and you will not be able to browse the Internet..

Bro which you wan do, browse the internet or play game. Besides you will only not be able to browse internet when the time is moved backwards not forward. Smh.
Re: Whatsapp Banned Me For 24hours by chizking(m): 7:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
Thank your God say na 24 hours only, i was given 24hrz twice and they added 72 hours after the 24 ended, tbem they vex say i use whatapp plus.

Omo i din move on to chaatz oooo
Goahead:
Not only you bro
Re: Whatsapp Banned Me For 24hours by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
ceaser:

Ever since facebook took over whatsapp from its original owners, there has been gradual introduction of the stringent conditions and lack of privacy that characterises facebook. Facebook for instance scan thru your contacts using the contact list on your whatsapp. They now match it with your facebook account and auggest friends to you thru your e-mail. You'll be suprised to see messages like "Do you know xxxxxxx?" on your email. When you look carefully you'll realise that maybe it's someone you only met briefly and exchanged numbers to maybe carry out a transaction or some other very brief engagements. You might not be planning to let your friendship with auch person exceed beyond that, but here is facebook giving you a stupid suggestion.

I have since installed "Telegram" app the moment facebook bought whatsapp. "Telegram" is relatively fresh and also their encryption and server privacy is still top notch Please try it out and give "Whatsapp" a serious middle finger disapproval.

Thats the reason l left facebook since 2013. Don't know what's wrong with them. Seriously need to try out this Telegram. Still using my whatsapp plus without any problem.
Re: Whatsapp Banned Me For 24hours by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
austino677:
Still flexing whatsapp+ grin

I thought i was last man standing... Jst tired Telegram it's ok but not that lite on data.
Re: Whatsapp Banned Me For 24hours by ankit528502(m): 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
Julius262:
Say "NO" to WhatsApp+.

Here is my new ban.
U should download whatsapp + v. 6.76 to avoid this ban....
Re: Whatsapp Banned Me For 24hours by ceaser: 2:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
ankit528502:

U should download whatsapp + v. 6.76 to avoid this ban....

Lol. A colleague refused to uninstall the plus after a few days. He got more than he bargained for.

Didn't believe him though. Ain't that gullible. grin

Re: Whatsapp Banned Me For 24hours by aliyug79: 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
BUY MTN DATA SHARED FOR ANDROID AND BB 10 @ CHEAPER RATE:
1GB...1200 NAIRA
2GB...2400 NAIRA
3GB ...3500 NAIRA.
Call 08053635768 & 08143285527.
U can pay via MTN VTU or MTN SHARE AND SELL.
Thanks
Re: Whatsapp Banned Me For 24hours by Julius262(m): 8:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
ceaser:

Lol. A colleague refused to uninstall the plus after a few days. He got more than he bargained for.

Didn't believe him though. Ain't that gullible. grin
Hey nigga, u edited my screenshot u know?
Re: Whatsapp Banned Me For 24hours by ankit528502(m): 7:19am On Feb 01, 2015
ceaser:

Didn't believe him though. Ain't this at gullible. grin
Well its ur choice bit its work for me and m using it frm last 3 month and still m not facing any issues with it.. Gd luck..
Re: Whatsapp Banned Me For 24hours by TheAdvocate(m): 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
liljboy:
remember to wear Ur nappy before going to bed son

Ur reply makes yu the one who should wear nappies to school, work and ur place of worship!
Re: Whatsapp Banned Me For 24hours by austino677(m): 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
My first ban..... grin
Re: Whatsapp Banned Me For 24hours by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
Jarus:
I remember when facebook banned me too in 2008 or so when I engaged in bolekaja with someone and he reported.

They later apologized.
what is Bolekaja
Re: Whatsapp Banned Me For 24hours by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
SAVEDBABA:
what is Bolekaja

Literally, "come down and let's fight". It just means "dirty fight".
Re: Whatsapp Banned Me For 24hours by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
Jarus:

Literally, "come down and let's fight". It just means "dirty fight".
ok.
Re: Whatsapp Banned Me For 24hours by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
They can't ban me. Av been using whatApp+ since last October.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / Help, Indian And Pakistani Hackers Are Seriously Making My Life Miserable / Why Does Samsung Phones Have Green Line On Thier Screen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.