Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2303439 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (1092) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by OmoBendel24: 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2019
Greatg0809:
Please does processing time includes weekends or just weekdays

Yes, it does....
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Greatg0809: 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2019
OmoBendel24:

Yes, it does....
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by SimpleDimples: 9:12pm On Jun 13, 2019
Greatg0809:
Please does processing time includes weekends or just weekdays

Includes weekends
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Abuleoshi: 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
Semisolasola:
Una don start.there are people who don’t have anyone in canada.this your comment will start making Nigerians cut corners about getting Some one who will write them an invitation letter..na so lie lie dey start
I don't know if you didn't see "hardly" in my post. Another word for hardly is rarely. I never said they don't give people who apply with Hotel reservation. The fact few people get Canadian visas with hotel reservations from the multitude of denials justifies the hardly I used in the statement.
You people can't read and understand simple English hence Canada and Australia will continue to ask you guys to write IELTS even though Nigeria is meant to be an English speaking country!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by kennykolabo: 3:40am On Jun 14, 2019
Please when will i receive a mail to pick up passport. Status has changed to approved sinnce June 10. Did a paper application but linked it to online account.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Greatg0809: 4:10am On Jun 14, 2019
SimpleDimples:

Includes weekends
Thank u v much
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jj17cv(m): 5:28am On Jun 14, 2019
@kennykolabo
Congratulations that is normal
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by quin9(f): 7:21am On Jun 14, 2019
Abuleoshi:

I don't know if you didn't see "hardly" in my post. Another word for hardly is rarely. I never said they don't give people who apply with Hotel reservation. The fact few people get Canadian visas with hotel reservations from the multitude of denials justifies the hardly I used in the statement.
You people can't read and understand simple English hence Canada and Australia will continue to ask you guys to write IELTS even though Nigeria is meant to be an English speaking country!

Oga whether rarely,hardly or whatever you are still wrong
I follow this thread closely and so...many have gotten using hotel reservation.

8 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by BabaOman(f): 10:27am On Jun 14, 2019
Pls house, is it normal to receive correspondence letter of earlier biometric validity; I received the letter when I was denied initially. I received it again though no decision taken yet.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by SimpleDimples: 10:53am On Jun 14, 2019
BabaOman:
Pls house, is it normal to receive correspondence letter of earlier biometric validity; I received the letter when I was denied initially. I received it again though no decision taken yet.

Maybe it's a re notification that your biometrics is still valid.

When did you apply?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by BabaOman(f): 11:12am On Jun 14, 2019
SimpleDimples:

Maybe it's a re notification that your biometrics is still valid.

When did you apply?

I submitted May 10. I received it in Feb when I got the refused letter. I also received it again in May 8 before I submitted on May 10.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jaybaby2017: 11:17am On Jun 14, 2019
Hello e-family, Please I need the advise of the GURU's in the house. I did paper application for SOWP on the 15th of Feb'19. I got a medical request on the 13th of May. Successfully sent the medical e-copy back to them that same day since I did up-front medical. Got Biometric validation mail on the 23rd of May. I was able to link my application online and saw that Medical was past on the 15th of May. I have not heard from them since then and my status still reads we are processing your application.
My worry now is..how long will it take to hear from them since they have my passport.
We had already planned a trip this summer to the UK for a family event on the 24th of July and we have valid visa.
Today makes the application 17weeks.
Would it be advisable to write or just wait and believe that we will get our passport back before that date.
Thanks for your usual response.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by damisakin(f): 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2019
Please someone help me.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Abuleoshi: 7:22pm On Jun 14, 2019
quin9:

Oga whether rarely,hardly or whatever you are still wrong
I follow this thread closely and so...many have gotten using hotel reservation.

Ok good luck in your application, at least i know a lot of people who have USA visas that applied for Canadian Visa with Hotel Reseverastion that were denied. The few i know who applied with an Invitation letter were given Visas. Me i applied with Invitation letter and i got the Canadian visa even though my Yankee Visa has expired.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by NothingDoMe: 12:44am On Jun 15, 2019
Abuleoshi:

Ok good luck in your application, at least i know a lot of people who have USA visas that applied for Canadian Visa with Hotel Reseverastion that were denied. The few i know who applied with an Invitation letter were given Visas. Me i applied with Invitation letter and i got the Canadian visa even though my Yankee Visa has expired.
So, are you saying that those of us who dont have anybody to invite us should not bother applying?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Hotstepper(f): 1:39am On Jun 15, 2019
please apply but would advise you have an itinary of what you plan to donor where to visit in details and include. It helps alot.

Also, do not say u will be in alberta and be talking about niagara falls etc....research tourist attraction places in the city/province u intend to visit .

Good luck

NothingDoMe:
So, are you saying that those of us who dont have anybody to invite us should not bother applying?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Abuleoshi: 10:05am On Jun 15, 2019
NothingDoMe:
Na wetin our brothers and sisters wen dem give tourist visas wen reach there and no come back do to us. Now the embassy will prefer somone inviting you and stating you are coming for vacation and you will go back at the end of your visit. Who doubts your purpose of visit won't stick his or her head for you to give you an invitation letter. Not to discourage you, apply with hotel reservation if that's all you have, you might be lucky to get the visa. Take care
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by folmus: 11:55am On Jun 15, 2019
Abuleoshi:

Na wetin our brothers and sisters wen dem give tourist visas wen reach there and no come back do to us. Now the embassy will prefer somone inviting you and stating you are coming for vacation and you will go back at the end of your visit. Who doubts your purpose of visit won't stick his or her head for you to give you an invitation letter. Not to discourage you, apply with hotel reservation if that's all you have, you might be lucky to get the visa. Take care

What about those with invitation and still got denied? There are so many parameters involved. If you qualify, you will get. Simple.

7 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by NothingDoMe: 12:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
Abuleoshi:
if that's all you have, you might be lucky to get the visa.
This comment is really annoying. I read transcripts a lot. As in a lot. I have seen many, not few, given the Visa even without a letter of invitation. I even know a few given the Visa without a letter of invitation outside nairaland.

I have visited their immigration website and there's nothing of which you speak of there. I think you should be encouraging people instead of spreading unfounded rumours.

If someone accuses you of being an agent trying to put people in trouble with fake invitation letter you will get offended.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Abuleoshi: 2:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
NothingDoMe:
This comment is really annoying. I read transcripts a lot. As in a lot. I have seen many, not few, given the Visa even without a letter of invitation. I even know a few given the Visa without a letter of invitation outside nairaland.

I have visited their immigration website and there's nothing of which you speak of there. I think you should be encouraging people instead of spreading unfounded rumours.

If someone accuses you of being an agent trying to put people in trouble with fake invitation letter you will get offended.
Lol... Who spoke of agent or fake invitation letter Use agent and fake invitation letter and get everlasting global travel ban. Don't say I didn't tell you ooh
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jenny0982: 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
Good day all, I just joined. Thanks for all the info. I and my hubby are filling out an online TRV application. Please how do we get to sign the documents. Also, the filled family representative form cannot be saved on a computer, so how do we get to upload it. Please help guys. Thanks in advance
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by folmus: 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2019
Jenny0982:
Good day all, I just joined. Thanks for all the info. I and my hubby are filling out an online TRV application. Please how do we get to sign the documents. Also, the filled family representative form cannot be saved on a computer, so how do we get to upload it. Please help guys. Thanks in advance

You don't need to sign the uploaded forms if you are applying online. You will sign electronically with your name at the point of submission/transmission of your application. What computer are you using? shocked shocked
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by folmus: 5:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
omololaglo:
i need someone to send me a copy of winning visa application letter, and introduction letter from employer . Just want to write the letter and give boss to sign .
kindly send (application letter sample and introduction letter from employer) from visa guru to sherifatkeni@gmail.com .
Thanks and God bless as you do

Let me help you, I don't know if anyone will be willing to send anything to you.

1. Letter from employer will attest to the fact you work in the company, your position, how long you've been there, your salary and ( no obligation on their part for any liability you incur-optional) and the letter is given to you on your request and the company can be contacted if further info is needed.
2. Visa application letter should state what you are going to do,how long and anything that you feel can help your case, any money lodge in your acct that can raise eyebrow can be explained etc.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Candybright: 10:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
Abuleoshi:

Canada hardly gives visa to those who apply with Hotel Reservations. An invitation letter from someone based there is your best bet. Even with 10m in your bank account, as long as you don't have an invitation letter, you will get exact same result
This can never be true.

Biometrics done 1st May
Passport request 13th June
Family vacation
Strictly hotel reservation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by SimpleDimples: 9:33am On Jun 16, 2019
Candybright:

This can never be true.

Biometrics done 1st May
Passport request 13th June
Family vacation
Strictly hotel reservation

43 days?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Candybright: 9:51am On Jun 16, 2019
SimpleDimples:

43 days?
Yes 6weeks

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Hotstepper(f): 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2019
biko bring Ube for me ooooo

Candybright:

Yes 6weeks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (1092) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: yungokus and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.