Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2304299 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (1093) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Candybright: 10:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hotstepper:
biko bring Ube for me ooooo

Hotstepper abeg ooo grin the ube ga eru before I get to Canada. Do you guys ever see ube there? To transport it will be the biggest deal.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Hotstepper(f): 1:27am On Jun 17, 2019
it will.not joor..just got ube from someone from naija on sst. It is as hard nd fresh. just put it for newspaper alone nd not nylon.

Candybright:

Hotstepper abeg ooo grin the ube ga eru before I get to Canada. Do you guys ever see ube there? To transport it will be the biggest deal.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 4:43am On Jun 17, 2019
Guy's please I want to genuinely visit Canada for about 13 days , whats the honest way to go as a tourist strictly , please reply guys would really appreciate.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Shammak(m): 8:25am On Jun 17, 2019
Morning fam

What's the possibility of being granted a visa if one is invited by a university professor for a research internship in Canada?

** Applying from one of the schengen states
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pointednose: 2:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
Hello everyone,

A quick one here please.

When I applied about two months ago, my family information form didn't have allocation for siblings information. I downloaded one now, and has siblings' info. Please which one do we use in Nigeria?

PS: I have issues opening the forms so I want to be sure the form I downloaded is the correct one.

Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pointednose: 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2019
pointednose:
Hello everyone,

A quick one here please.

When I applied about two months ago, my family information form didn't have allocation for siblings information. I downloaded one now, and has siblings' info. Please which one do we use in Nigeria?

PS: I have issues opening the forms so I want to be sure the form I downloaded is the correct one.

Thanks
UPDATE: I realized I filled the wrong form in my last application.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pointednose: 3:32pm On Jun 17, 2019
As per siblings' information on the family information form.

In a situation where you cannot trace your stepbrothers and stepsisters- your stepmother and stepfather's children that they had for other partners that is not your mother/father (different from half brothers and half sisters) because they are many, scattered, and people who can give you some information are deceased.

What can one do?

PS: I hope no one is offended that I had to define what step siblings are, I just wanted us to be on the same page.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oriazowan: 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2019
If you have no information about them, then you can exclude them and include only the ones you have information on.
pointednose:
As per siblings' information on the family information form.

In a situation where you cannot trace your stepbrothers and stepsisters- your stepmother and stepfather's children that they had for other partners that is not your mother/father (different from half brothers and half sisters) because they are many, scattered, and people who can give you some information are deceased.

What can one do?

PS: I hope no one is offended that I had to define what step siblings are, I just wanted us to be on the same page.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oriazowan: 8:49pm On Jun 17, 2019
Hello house,

Please is there anybody whose application has passed the processing time with no update?
What steps did you take?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nellykuch: 10:03pm On Jun 17, 2019
Sis,thanks for the advice. We still have angels on the face of za earth. I have applied for SOWP. Fingers crossed if approved I will be so sharing the info here to help someone else.
jaybaby2017:
@Nellykuch...
Please don't make the mistake I made. I applied for visitor's visa with my two kids to visit my husband who is also a student in Canada and was refused three times. We got all GCM note and all three implied that since hubby was schooling..that the tendency to remain in Canada was stronger despite my job in IOC.
We were advised to apply for SOWP( for myself) and Study permit for my kids since they are of school age. I applied on the 15th of February 2019 and we were sent Medical request on the 13th of May 2019. Awaiting our passport since I did paper route.
Save yourself the stress and just apply for SOWP.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ibukunpops(f): 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2019
hello Everyone,

Please I am having issues uploading bank statement and property docs. for TRV

I have compressed using ilovepdf.com and it has reached the minimum mb it can get.

Kindly help on how to go about this.

Thank you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oriazowan: 1:49am On Jun 18, 2019
You can add your bank statement to your proof of financial support and your landed properties can be in the optional document slot
ibukunpops:
hello Everyone,

Please I am having issues uploading bank statement and property docs. for TRV

I have compressed using ilovepdf.com and it has reached the minimum mb it can get.

Kindly help on how to go about this.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by kennykolabo: 7:32am On Jun 18, 2019
Hello house, please i link paper route to an online account. Visa application has been approved as seen on online account on 10th of June. But I have not seen any update to go and pick up the passport. Would I be sent a mail or will it be on the application online account to pick up passport. It’s already 8days after approval status please.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pufframmy: 8:16am On Jun 18, 2019
pls update document submitted

kennykolabo:
Hello house, please i link paper route to an online account. Visa application has been approved as seen on online account on 10th of June. But I have not seen any update to go and pick up the passport. Would I be sent a mail or will it be on the application online account to pick up passport. It’s already 8days after approval status please.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by kennykolabo: 8:40am On Jun 18, 2019
pufframmy:
pls update document submitted

Actually I did for my parents
Letter of invitation by my cousin
Dad’s letter from employer
Mums letter from employer
Parent’s SOA
Cousin’s PR card
Cousin’s letter of employment
Cousin’s SOA
Stamped passports of travel history of
parents
Previous tickets to places and countries visited before
Strong letter stating where they will visit and all they will do (itinerary)
Hotel reservation booking
Flight booking to and fro
And other forms on cic for visiting visa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by SimpleDimples: 9:12am On Jun 18, 2019
kennykolabo:

Parent’s SOA
Cousin’s PR card
Cousin’s SOA
parents

Supervisa?

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by bibiliscious: 9:25am On Jun 18, 2019
pointednose:
I will advise you to not apply in a hurry.

First of all, request for your gcms notes to be sure of the exact reason(s) why you were denied. If you don't address that reason, you may be denied again.

GCMS notes take about 30 days to be ready.

You didn't have a lot of reasons itemized for your refusal, so I feel knowing what they think is missing in your previous application will help your application.

All the best.

Thank you @pointednose , i wish i could wait but gcms notes takes a long time and im travelling to the states end of August i wont be able to wait for them and then re-apply. Im in the process of re-applying online this week but with a more detailed Letter of explanation and cover letter (Attaching my office recent promotion letter- May 2019, more business docs, my wedding invite which in in November 2019 and a host of others showing that i have ties in nigeria ).

I appreciate all the assistance and will revert with feedback once the final decision has been made on this new application

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pufframmy: 9:53am On Jun 18, 2019
cool
thanks for respond
kennykolabo:

Parent’s SOA
Cousin’s PR card
Cousin’s SOA
parents

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by kennykolabo: 9:59am On Jun 18, 2019
SimpleDimples:

Supervisa?

Normal visiting but they were given till expiration of their passport (a date before the passport expires)
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by SimpleDimples: 10:58am On Jun 18, 2019
kennykolabo:

Normal visiting but they were given till expiration of their passport (a date before the passport expires)

Ok.
Congratulations

Your documents were transparent enough
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Semisolasola: 11:57am On Jun 18, 2019
quote author=Abuleoshi post=79307163]
I don't know if you didn't see "hardly" in my post. Another word for hardly is rarely. I never said they don't give people who apply with Hotel reservation. The fact few people get Canadian visas with hotel reservations from the multitude of denials justifies the hardly I used in the statement.
You people can't read and understand simple English hence Canada and Australia will continue to ask you guys to write IELTS even though Nigeria is meant to be an English speaking country! [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Boyebusayo: 12:28pm On Jun 18, 2019
You returned to Nigeria because you are lucky to have something doing there, not like am encouraging people not to go back to Nigeria after their visit but there are so many ways to regularize visitors visa in Canada legally.
How can one regularize her visitor visa in Canada legally
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pointednose: 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2019
kennykolabo:

Parent’s SOA
Cousin’s PR card
Cousin’s SOA
parents

Please did your parents have to show proof of their relationship with your cousin?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pointednose: 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
I wish you all the best
bibiliscious:

Thank you @pointednose , i wish i could wait but gcms notes takes a long time and im travelling to the states end of August i wont be able to wait for them and then re-apply. Im in the process of re-applying online this week but with a more detailed Letter of explanation and cover letter (Attaching my office recent promotion letter- May 2019, more business docs, my wedding invite which in in November 2019 and a host of others showing that i have ties in nigeria ).

I appreciate all the assistance and will revert with feedback once the final decision has been made on this new application
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by folmus: 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2019
pointednose:
I will advise you to not apply in a hurry.

First of all, request for your gcms notes to be sure of the exact reason(s) why you were denied. If you don't address that reason, you may be denied again.

GCMS notes take about 30 days to be ready.

You can google "applygcms" or google any other organization that help with gcms note application .

You didn't have a lot of reasons itemized for your refusal, so I feel knowing what they think is missing in your previous application will help your application.

All the best.

Is the electronic one ok ? The one of $18
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by 1kingwriter: 6:27pm On Jun 18, 2019
Good evening house.

Please I intend visiting Canada for a religious event, what and what do I need to add in my visa application?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Abuleoshi: 7:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
Semisolasola:
Take your L and go cheesy you goofed on this one cheesy no be only hardly.. tongue
Ok
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by 1kingwriter: 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2019
If traveling on the bill of a church, do I need to add my personal bank statement?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by favouritedami: 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2019
1kingwriter:
If traveling on the bill of a church, do I need to add my personal bank statement?
Yes, still add it

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (1093) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: ozymes, corporateDan(m), dgov(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.