Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,757 members, 7,806,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2299566 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (1089) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jj17cv(m): 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
@obilec
Since you already paid the biometrics fee go to VFS with the receipt and bio letter with ur passport and get it done u don't need to upload anything since u are done it
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by obilec: 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2019
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by obilec: 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by obilec: 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jj17cv(m): 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
@obilec
Can you show house the mail u received from Cic
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by obilec: 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jj17cv(m): 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2019
@obilec
This ppl sha they lost ur biometric data? The reason why u can't upload the payment receipt is that the link is expire and overdue just make sure you send them email in ur portal and explain what cause the delay after that they will send u another letter to go for biometric.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by obilec: 6:13pm On Sep 29, 2019
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jj17cv(m): 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by obilec: 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
T
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by kkokoma: 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2019
obilec:
Thanks for your words of encouragement. Another fee how? I just paid the biometrics fee now but no place for me to upload it on my profile. What do i do with this receipt? I applied online.

If you applied online then your Biometric Status and validity should be on your application page. The first time i applied for a Canadian visa i used paper route and did biometric, when i applied for renewal i did it online and it automatically listed my Biometric status including the date i first did and the validity on the application page.

Maybe you should crosscheck your response to the initial questionnaire when applying online.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by obilec: 12:59am On Sep 30, 2019
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by obilec: 1:01am On Sep 30, 2019
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Tedz69: 2:44am On Sep 30, 2019
Pls I applied online for a visitor visa and did biometric on June 17. I haven’t heard back and I’m wondering what could be the cause. Pls advice as it’s been over 3 months now without a result. Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by obilec: 9:47am On Sep 30, 2019
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by kkokoma: 10:48am On Sep 30, 2019
There is a place where you can check your biometric validity status. you can do that and print out the page, then send to them through the IRCC Webform
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by obilec: 10:51am On Sep 30, 2019
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Tedz69: 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2019
obilec:
Thanks so much. Will do that.

Pls I applied online for a visitor visa and did biometric on June 17. I haven’t heard back and I’m wondering what could be the cause. Pls advice as it’s been over 3 months now without a result. Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jj17cv(m): 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
@Tedz69
Cool down What is your purpose of visit ....conference or tourist visit .
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Tedz69: 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
jj17cv:
@Tedz69
Cool down What is your purpose of visit ....conference or tourist visit .

Conference. So how long do you think I’ll still have to wait. The conference date is supposed to be the first week of October.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jj17cv(m): 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
@Tedz69
You will hear from them either this week or next week hope for good
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by knytred: 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
It’s dry here...what’s up guys ...any update
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by hoppa(m): 6:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
knytred:
It’s dry here...what’s up guys ...any update
Canada no gree give people visa. We dey vex oooo.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by NothingDoMe: 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2019
Important Update: Please be informed that starting from 04 November 2019, VFS Global will accept applications and collect biometrics at the Canada Visa Application Centres in (Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria) under a new set of requirements and services. For information on the VAC service changes for applications submitted on or after 04 November 2019, please visit www.Canada.ca/visa-application-centre.

For applications submitted on or before 01 November 2019, the Canada Visa Application Centre will continue to provide services until 31 January 2020. During this period, the VAC will remain open for applicants to collect their documents. The last date for the collection of documents will be 31 January 2020. A notification will be sent to applicants when documents are ready for collection.

Applications received after COB on 01 November 2019 must be prepared according to the new requirements. If we receive a mail-in application after COB that was prepared according to the old requirements, it will hold up the processing of the application, and may result in its return to the sender.

For applications received on or before 01 November 2019, the VAC will continue to return documents to applicants at the VAC from 04 November 2019 until 31 January 2020. A notification will be sent when the documents are ready for collection.

The VAC will return all unclaimed documents to the IRCC Office on 03 February 2020. The IRCC Office will coordinate the return of documents for these applications.

https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/nigeria/important_information.html
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by kkokoma: 7:43am On Oct 04, 2019
Got a BVL Yesterday after 65 days
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ladylco: 10:06am On Oct 04, 2019
Pls those of you that did online application did you pay any money when you went for passport submission?
Please my dad is at vfs office right now for passport request submission and his been asked to pay #14200 pls what is this payment for. I've already made payment for the application online.

Please I need urgent response from those who did online application recently and got their visas.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pufframmy: 10:53am On Oct 04, 2019
maybe he choose courier delivery
ladylco:
Pls those of you that did online application did you pay any money when you went for passport submission?
Please my dad is at vfs office right now for passport request submission and his been asked to pay #14200 pls what is this payment for. I've already made payment for the application online.

Please I need urgent response from those who did online application recently and got their visas.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Tywo2018: 12:09pm On Oct 04, 2019
Advisable you got there first and apply for later.
To avoid any delay of any sorts at the POE
Talking:
Hello Guys, I recently got PR and would be relocating in December. I intend to apply for a visitor visa for my mum so that she can come with us. I don't know if this is the right place, but I need guidance on how best to apply and the necessary documents to submit. Note that she's retired and doesn't have any source of income per se.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by easyxtan: 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2019
[quote author=ladylco post=82826595]Pls those of you that did online application did you pay any money when you went for passport submission?

The payment is compulsory, it a VFS fee, it has nothing to do with your Application Fee. It the fee you pay to VFS to transport your passport for stamping. It not a courier fee.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dug82: 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2019
Good afternoon all.

Please, I would appreciate if anyone can answer these questions.

I am applying for a Canadian visa and my company happens to be the sponsor, what document should I include and do I add my reference letter from my institution.

I would appreciate your candid advise.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jj17cv(m): 1:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hello house
When documents is too much To upload online application what can I do or how can I do it
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by kkokoma: 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
Just received Original Passport Request today, at 65 days. Got BVL yesterday. Thanks all

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (1089) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: maziemeka2024, adelekay71, donteebalo(m), House34, omega2128(m), bosslady101, Kelvinarsenal and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.