Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2299454 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (1089) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Izulink: 7:39am On Jun 12, 2021
Izulink:
The visa will be issued to u.

Jesus. I thought they have forgotten us that submitted in 2019, I am even angry today to the extend that I was saying Canada won’t kill me!!
Since 2019 November 19 i did my biometrics. I have been waiting and waiting. And each time I login and check, is shows still processing. Right now, I prefer denied for me to reapply but now that i saw your post. I would continue waiting. Perhaps i might get update from them too.

I tag from your blessings blessings. Congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Izulink: 7:48am On Jun 12, 2021
Please house when the status of application change are they going to send email to me?'or is it to my application page please i want kno because i did my application since January 21 and biometric also since then no mail recieve.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Syludo1: 6:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
Lagbaja88:
why not go to UK
Thank you, apart from a nursing job, can this person get other jobs with her certificates?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Saynoomore: 3:27am On Jun 13, 2021
undecided
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ruben225571(m): 10:44am On Jun 13, 2021
Izulink:
The visa will be issued to u.

Jesus. I thought they have forgotten us that submitted in 2019, I am even angry today to the extend that I was saying Canada won’t kill me!!
Since 2019 November 19 i did my biometrics. I have been waiting and waiting. And each time I login and check, is shows still processing. Right now, I prefer denied for me to reapply but now that i saw your post. I would continue waiting. Perhaps i might get update from them too.

I tag from your blessings blessings. Congrats

Amen thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jantman(m): 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
maternal:

Lol. .. Ok now you're insulting my intelligence. To begin with to work you'll need a work visa to work in canada. They will not just give you a TRV especially if you tell them about this fictacious security company who has interviewed you through the phone in naija (no Canadian company does that). Secondly before a Canadian company hires someone abroad they must prove the profession is in high demand and nobody who's eligible to work in canada wants to do the job. A security job is not in high demand and there are many canadians ready to do it. If not with America next door why would they recruit all the way in naija ?

To answer your question they will not give you a visa. Don't go to the Canadian embassy and insult yourself abeg. This is the only nonsense story you are able to come up with ?

If not for you I didnt understand what the op above me was saying .

This is what I tried to explain to one op who is looking for Canada work permit even though he lives in Nigeria.

Many Nigerians are just too obsessed to travel out when they have some mi in their bank account and they start thinking of different format and ways
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2021
Hello House,

Please does a one year old need medicals for visitor visa?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by FYsol: 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
Generally you dont need medical for visitor visa. For other categories of visas that required medical (If the 1 year old is accompanying parent with Study or Work Permit), the 1 year old would need. Eventhough they wont take any of his/her blood or urine samples during the medical examination, except for physical observations. Yes he would need.

Mami1:
Hello House,

Please does a one year old need medicals for visitor visa?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
Thank you so much

FYsol:
Generally you dont need medical for visitor visa. For other categories of visas that required medical (If the 1 year old is accompanying parent with Study or Work Permit), the 1 year old would need. Eventhough they wont take any of his/her blood or urine samples during the medical examination, except for physical observations. Yes he would need.

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by iyaaliyah: 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2021
Good afternoon.
Pls, is it possible to send additional documents after submission without being asked?

Has anyone left out a document and was able to update after submission?
Thank you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by obie27(m): 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
Please it's possible to process a work visa to Canada from Nigeria, without getting a job offer... Please i need help because i want to start the process, i will need direction from experienced hands.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Anndav(f): 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
obie27:
Please it's possible to process a work visa to Canada from Nigeria, without getting a job offer... Please i need help because i want to start the process, i will need direction from experienced hands.

It's impossible
Except you are a spouse of someone schooling in Canada or someone on an employee specific work permit
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by obie27(m): 9:34am On Jun 19, 2021
Anndav:

It's impossible
Except you are a spouse of someone schooling in Canada or someone on an employee specific work permit

Thanks what's now the best option to travel to canada...
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Anndav(f): 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
obie27:

Thanks what's now the best option to travel to canada...

Study ...and if you have the age on your side .... express entry is also another route
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by abintinlola: 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
Hello everyone,

It's nice to be here. I just want to ask,

Are they attending to tourists visa for now?

I did my biometrics earlier this year and I've not heard anything from them.

Gurus in the house pls
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Favour132(f): 8:04pm On Jun 21, 2021
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 22, 2021
It might take a while before they attend to tourist visa o, cos some they are putting holds on some SOWP application.

abintinlola:
Hello everyone,

It's nice to be here. I just want to ask,

Are they attending to tourists visa for now?

I did my biometrics earlier this year and I've not heard anything from them.

Gurus in the house pls
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ruben225571(m): 8:23am On Jun 23, 2021
God. Even if i offend this Canadian people, they should at least forgive me nah, shuu!

Since last year January 15”2020” I did my biometrics, I have been waiting, I no kill person oo, nah visa I apply for ooo, my profile keep saying processing, only processing, for how long nah. I wanted to withdraw my application , they didn’t allow me, Oya denied me let me reapply, they don’t want to.. Abeg oo!! Covid19 it’s won’t be well with you :”

Canada should at least denied some of us in other to reapply rather than waiting for more than a year for a tourist visa nah, shuu!

I am very sad this morning concerning this Canada stuff!

Who else is in the same condition as mine? Have you gotten yours or denied? Or still waiting?

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Izulink: 11:52am On Jun 23, 2021
Mine was jan 2021 nothing on the statue no mail .only mail i recieved is after my biametric. Whenever i checked it shows .NO RECORD FOUND.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Pappyglad14: 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2021
I applied since February 2020, application is in progress, webform I sent this year ,I got a reply still in process.
Ruben225571:
God. Even if i offend this Canadian people, they should at least forgive me nah, shuu!

Since last year January 15”2020” I did my biometrics, I have been waiting, I no kill person oo, nah visa I apply for ooo, my profile keep saying processing, only processing, for how long nah. I wanted to withdraw my application , they didn’t allow me, Oya denied me let me reapply, they don’t want to.. Abeg oo!! Covid19 it’s won’t be well with you :”

Canada should at least denied some of us in other to reapply rather than waiting for more than a year for a tourist visa nah, shuu!

Who else is in the same condition as mine? Have you gotten yours or denied? Or still waiting?

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Anndav(f): 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2021
[quote author=Ruben225571 post=103002828]God. Even if i offend this Canadian people, they should at least forgive me nah, shuu!

[/qu

It is well o
Just hang in dere things would soon change as the country opens up

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ruben225571(m): 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2021
Pappyglad14:
I applied since February 2020, application is in progress, webform I sent this year ,I got a reply still in process.

Nawaooh!
I hope and pray we got good news and notifications from them soon” Aje!

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ruben225571(m): 2:42pm On Jun 23, 2021
[quote author=Anndav post=103013397][/quote]

I hope so!
Thanks anyway!!

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Izulink: 4:37am On Jun 25, 2021
No Record Found.thats what shows whenever i checked through vfs tracking .biametric submitted on 27th January 2021.pls i want to kno if anyone is experiencing this.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Anndav(f): 11:05am On Jun 25, 2021
Izulink:
No Record Found.thats what shows whenever i checked through vfs tracking .biametric submitted on 27th January 2021.pls i want to kno if anyone is experiencing this.

Did you apply through VFS
What of your application login details
And check through IRCC website

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Abiodunnn(f): 4:45pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hello people,
Please I’m having issues downloading the IMM5257 form. How do i go about this?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oluayebenz: 12:26am On Jun 26, 2021
Abiodunnn:
Hello people,
Please I’m having issues downloading the IMM5257 form. How do i go about this?

Use latest abode reader to download.

But don't tell me you want to apply for Canada visit visa o angry
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Anndav(f): 12:35pm On Jun 26, 2021
oluayebenz:

Honestly you make me laugh
It's visit visa ooooooo, if not what do you fill does for.....�������
Don't worry things will start opening up and visit visa will be attached to
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oluayebenz: 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
Anndav:

Honestly you make me laugh
It's visit visa ooooooo, if not what do you fill does for.....�������
Don't worry things will start opening up and visit visa will be attached to

I pray o
Some applied since Dec 2019 and no response up till now..... Imagine
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Izulink: 3:59pm On Jun 26, 2021
Anndav:

Did you apply through VFS
What of your application login details
And check through IRCC website
The IRCC account is not opening but pls it a must that you will receive a mail first from ur email telling u to check ur account status through Gckeys website.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Abiodunnn(f): 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2021
Why shouldn’t I tell you that?

oluayebenz:

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Anndav(f): 11:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
Abiodunnn:
Why shouldn’t I tell you that?

Processing time is crazy
People have been waiting for going to 2years

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (1089) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: adelekay71 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.