Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2301358 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (1090) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Creativebelle: 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2022
How much should be made available for pof for visitors visa..

Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ednut1(m): 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
Creativebelle:

Thanks
they didn’t state any amount. It’s left for you to decide what’s reasonable. You cant have 1m naira in your account and say you are going for a vacation or visit in Canada that will cost you maybe 800k. Highly unreasonable
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Guse: 4:09pm On Aug 12, 2022
Creativebelle:

Thanks

WHICH bracket of POF are you in for a one person TRV application?

A. 500k-1M
B. 1M-2M
C. 2M-4M
D.4M-8M
E. above 8M

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by deeteeneey(f): 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2022
Is there anyone that applied for tourist visa after Sept 2021 and has gotten a decision?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Creativebelle: 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2022
Lol..thanks
Guse:

WHICH bracket of POF are you in for a one person TRV application?

A. 500k-1M
B. 1M-2M
C. 2M-4M
D.4M-8M
E. above 8M

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
deeteeneey:
Is there anyone that applied for tourist visa after Sept 2021 and has gotten a decision?
I apply since dec 2020 no response up till now
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by obazi: 9:19am On Aug 13, 2022
Have you order for a Gcms notes?

Walexstat:
I apply since dec 2020 no response up till now

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Teekay20: 9:49pm On Aug 13, 2022
Good evening everyone, please I want to apply for visitor visa for my hubby. Does he need to book for medicals or not?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by tempzi: 12:54am On Aug 14, 2022
Teekay20:
Good evening everyone, please I want to apply for visitor visa for my hubby. Does he need to book for medicals or not?

Medicals not required for visitor visa

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Electroweb(m): 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
Hello Everyone,
Which sites can someone rent property in Nova Scotia?

Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emotionz: 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2022
hello everyone,
please if for example a husband and wife apply for study permit and both of them were granted the study visa, but what their plan is, is for one person to school, they both applied incase one person is granted and the other one is not. is it possible to change one to SOWP.

so sorry i know this is not the study visa thread i tried to ask there but the thread is closed, cant send messages its locked.
please anyone who has knowledge about this should please reply.

thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by tempzi: 5:18am On Aug 15, 2022
Emotionz:
hello everyone,
please if for example a husband and wife apply for study permit and both of them were granted the study visa, but what their plan is, is for one person to school, they both applied incase one person is granted and the other one is not. is it possible to change one to SOWP.

so sorry i know this is not the study visa thread i tried to ask there but the thread is closed, cant send messages its locked.
please anyone who has knowledge about this should please reply.

This picture you are painting doesn't make sense o. Lol

https://www.nairaland.com/7255452/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/70

Here's the new student group post it there

thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by babsdrey29: 10:30am On Aug 15, 2022
House, my tb test expires on 22nd dz month and my biometrics is on 22nd too. will it still be valid? if not do I need to redo the test by booking for another tb test or I just renew it? Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Creativebelle: 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
The site is asking for payment..to their company's acct..I wanted a site to book free itinerary
Ashirioluwa:

You can do it through travel agent

Or

https://naijagoingabroad.com/interactive-order-platform
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
Creativebelle:
The site is asking for payment..to their company's acct..I wanted a site to book free itinerary

That's true. For them to provide you with a free flight itinerary, you must buy one of their products. The last time I used Naijagoingabroad, I spent N5000 to purchase reservations for a hotel and a flight.

On some of these airlines' websites, you ought to be able to complete a free one, in my opinion.

•••• I'm not connected in any way to this business (Naijagoingabroad Limited). Please conduct your own research before using this firm since I am not an employee, agent, or promoter of it.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Creativebelle: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ok thanks
Ashirioluwa:

That's true. For them to provide you with a free flight itinerary, you must buy one of their products. The last time I used Naijagoingabroad, I spent N5000 to purchase reservations for a hotel and a flight.

On some of these airlines' websites, you ought to be able to complete a free one, in my opinion.

•••• I'm not connected in any way to this business (Naijagoingabroad Limited). Please conduct your own research before using firm since I am not an employee, agent, or promoter of it.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Deekayy: 12:41am On Aug 16, 2022
Can I take my passport to vfs lagos myself for stamping?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Candybright: 12:58am On Aug 16, 2022
Deekayy:
Can I take my passport to vfs lagos myself for stamping?
No you can't

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Stevwonders: 8:26am On Aug 17, 2022
Stevwonders:
Hello everyone, I have been living and studying in Germany for almost 3 years now. I recently got married to a German citizen about 10 months ago. My wife and I decided on visiting the Niagara falls in Canada and US for our honeymoon. So I applied to the US embassy in Berlin in March this year and was issued the visa. Moving forward, I immediately applied to the Canadian embassy online via the new portal. Also attached our joint account statement and other supporting documents.
Yesterday and today I received a message from IRCC as regards my application status.

In Summary:
Application submitted: 17.03.2022
Biometrics: 01.04.2022
BVL: 02.06.2022
Application status: 03.06.2022 -- refused based on the following reasons;

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

We were actually surprised to see a rejected based on my travel history. I have traveled to more than 5 countries in Europe and I also have a valid US visa. Please I need an expert in the house to advice me on what to do next.

Hello guys, based on the advice I received from some helpful guys here, including @Olasubomy @yungbilli and others. I applied for my GCMS notes and addressed the issues on it, by writing a detailed letter of Intent in my second application.
Moving forward, I received BVL and PPR on the 13 of this month..
The thing is, my flight to New York is in two days time. Is there a possibility that I can send my passport for stamping in New York? If yes, any idea how long it would take?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by letsfarmnigeria: 9:20am On Aug 17, 2022
Congratulations when did you re-apply that was approved.
For stamping someone here in Nigeria said you can actually be walk in and submit , according to him , he did that in Abj and got it stamped within 2hrs I don't know if this option of walk in is applicable in Us maybe u may try it as this is of urgency

Stevwonders:

Hello guys, based on the advice I received from some helpful guys here, including @Olasubomy @yungbilli and others. I applied for my GCMS notes and addressed the issues on it, by writing a detailed letter of Intent in my second application.
The thing is, my flight to New York is in two days time. Is there a possibility that I can send my passport for stamping in New York? If yes, any idea how long it would take?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Stevwonders: 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2022
Thank you .. I reapplied on the 15th of June and was approved four days ago.

letsfarmnigeria:
Congratulations when did you re-apply that was approved.
For stamping someone here in Nigeria said you can actually be walk in and submit , according to him , he did that in Abj and got it stamped within 2hrs I don't know if this option of walk in is applicable in Us maybe u may try it as this is of urgency

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by letsfarmnigeria: 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2022
Congratulations

Stevwonders:
Thank you .. I reapplied on the 15th of June and was approved four days ago.

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olasubomy: 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2022
Stevwonders:

Big Congrats!

Yes, you can submit it for stamping in the USA. You can estimate 2weeks to have it stamped and returned to your US address.

The requirement and style of submission in the United States is slightly different . You would need to send an e-mail to:
info.canny@vfshelpline.com to advise you on the requirements.

VAC (USA) also has a platform where you can chat with an agent online - You would need to consider the time zones as regards their business hours. see link below:

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/usa/en/can/book-an-appointment

Click on webchat to chat them.

NB: Since you would be staying in USA temporarily, plan to send to Los Angeles for a faster response and don't forget to have your biometrics slip handy.

Safe trip!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Stevwonders: 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
olasubomy:

Big Congrats!

Yes, you can submit it for stamping in the USA. You can estimate 2weeks to have it stamped and returned to your US address.

The requirement and style of submission in the United States is slightly different . You would need to send an e-mail to:
info.canny@vfshelpline.com to advise you on the requirements.

VAC (USA) also has a platform where you can chat with an agent online - You would need to consider the time zones as regards their business hours. see link below:

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/usa/en/can/book-an-appointment

Click on webchat to chat them.

NB: Since you would be staying in USA temporarily, plan to send to Los Angeles for a faster response and don't forget to have your biometrics slip handy.

Safe trip!

Thank you for always availing yourself to help others. I have only 12 days to stay in New York before returning to Germany. I hope the time would be enough even if I send it to LA. Anyways, I have until 13th of September to do this. If it's not possible in America, upon my return, I would send directly to Vfs Düsseldorf.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olasubomy: 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
Stevwonders:

Thank you for always availing yourself to help others. I have only 12 days to stay in New York before returning to Germany. I hope the time would be enough even if I send it to LA. Anyways, I have until 13th of September to do this. If it's not possible in America, upon my return, I would send directly to Vfs Düsseldorf.

Its my pleasure always!

You can send to any VFS all the over the world. The best approach would just be to contact them first to find out about their requirement.

Yes, I agree since you are spending less than two weeks in USA so you don't get stocked.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by yungbilli: 2:40am On Aug 18, 2022
Stevwonders:

Congrats, i believe you can submit in New York. I will advise you chat/contact the VAC in New York.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Stevwonders: 11:51am On Aug 18, 2022
yungbilli:
Congrats, i believe you can submit in New York. I will advise you chat/contact the VAC in New York.

Thank you Yungbilli, will contact them upon my arrival.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by BK23: 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2022
I come again in peace o, May applicants, una dey here? Are we plenty? �

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Drawer: 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
BK23:

We dey oo. It will end in praise. Praise shall abound.

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kunlexy92: 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2022
BK23:

Plenty
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Betterlife30: 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
BK23:

Has your eligibility review started?

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Guse: 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2022
BK23:

lolz...

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (1090) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: ayoshyne(m), chuksnnaemeka, Papasexpress and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.