Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Help Me Choose Between Honda Accord 2005 (DC) And Toyotal Camry 2008 (muscle) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help Me Choose Between Honda Accord 2005 (DC) And Toyotal Camry 2008 (muscle) (8271 Views)

Help Me Choose Between 2008 Toyota Camry And 2008 BMW 523i / Between Honda Accord 2009 And Corrola 2010 / 2005 Toyotal Corolla Brain Box Stolen I Need The Right Code For Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Choose Between Honda Accord 2005 (DC) And Toyotal Camry 2008 (muscle) by bravolad(m): 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
abatically:

To chucky every Honda is better than any Toyota no matter the model, so arguing with him is pointless. I'm also a Honda fan. When comparing from 1999-2006 model the acord triumphs, but comparing a 2007 Honda DC to 2007-2011 camry is just going too far.

Spot on bruh! I didn't bother responding to his subsequent comment. An apparent waste of time.
Re: Help Me Choose Between Honda Accord 2005 (DC) And Toyotal Camry 2008 (muscle) by FlyboyZee: 8:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
I once owned an EoD and was supposed to upgrade with a DC but instead moved on to a 2002 Acura TL which was far more advanced than the 08 Accord or 2010/11 Camry. I had a brand new 09 Camry for an official car and still preferred the EoD because it was far better in performance and convenience than the Camry which was rather bland and unexciting to drive like all Toyotas. Please, do not compare the EoD or DC with the Muscle. The EoD or DC is far ahead of the 08 Camry, IMO, you should be comparing the EoD or DC with the 2015 Camry. I hope you get my drift sha?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me Choose Between Honda Accord 2005 (DC) And Toyotal Camry 2008 (muscle) by Nobody: 3:46am On Feb 05, 2015
FlyboyZee:
I once owned an EoD and was supposed to upgrade with a DC but instead moved on to a 2002 Acura TL which was far more advanced than the 08 Accord or 2010/11 Camry. I had a brand new 09 Camry for an official car and still preferred the EoD because it was far better in performance and convenience than the Camry which was rather bland and unexciting to drive like all Toyotas. Please, do not compare the EoD or DC with the Muscle. The EoD or DC is far ahead of the 08 Camry, IMO, you should be comparing the EoD or DC with the 2015 Camry. I hope you get my drift sha?

Prove to the bolded claims you made. To me they're fallacy, Lies, misinformation, bias etc.
Re: Help Me Choose Between Honda Accord 2005 (DC) And Toyotal Camry 2008 (muscle) by FlyboyZee: 5:53am On Feb 05, 2015
lomomike:

Prove to the bolded claims you made. To me they're fallacy, Lies, misinformation, bias etc.
They are not. If you own the 2 cars (EoD or DC & Muscle), you will find yourself driving more of the Honda. The muscle might be a more recent car, but the EoD/DC is more pleasurable to drive. Moreover, the 08/9 Camry is very very bland, especially the ones with I4 engines. Belief what you may, say what you like, call me all the names there is, One thing I know for sure is that the EoD/DC is a better car than the muscle because I have used both. IMO, the EoD/DC is a driver's car while the muscle is a passenger's car.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Choose Between Honda Accord 2005 (DC) And Toyotal Camry 2008 (muscle) by abatically(m): 7:43am On Feb 05, 2015
FlyboyZee:

They are not. If you own the 2 cars (EoD or DC & Muscle), you will find yourself driving more of the Honda. The muscle might be a more recent car, but the EoD/DC is more pleasurable to drive. Moreover, the 08/9 Camry is very very bland, especially the ones with I4 engines. Belief what you may, say what you like, call me all the names there is, One thing I know for sure is that the EoD/DC is a better car than the muscle because I have used both. IMO, the EoD/DC is a driver's car while the muscle is a passenger's car.

Bros, nobody is saying EOD/DC is not a drivers car, I own one. But pls defend this fallacies

1. That a 2002/acura TL is more advanced than 08 accord and 2011 Camry xle. The 2002 acura TL is just a baby boy with extra features being a luxury car.

2. That we should be comparing an EOD with a 2015 Camry. Dude can u pass me some of those things u are high on? What is so special about EOD/DC? It was a good car in its generation but that's it. Have u ever seen a 2015 Camry? Its more aggressive, faster and comes with all the latest technologies and only a 2014 accord can stand against it. EOD my foot. What is there in an EOD anyway.

OK vs 2015 Camry is an overkill but why would u bring that in the first place. Against a 2012 Camry EOD is still no where to be found. The ex of that thing doesn't even have a decent head unit compared to 2012 Camry. No apps, no USB or iPod connection (unless through a mod), no Pandora, iHeartRadio, etc.
Re: Help Me Choose Between Honda Accord 2005 (DC) And Toyotal Camry 2008 (muscle) by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 05, 2015
abatically:

Bros, nobody is saying EOD/DC is not a drivers car, I own one. But pls defend this fallacies

1. That a 2002/acura TL is more advanced than 08 accord and 2011 Camry xle. The 2002 acura TL is just a baby boy with extra features being a luxury car.

2. That we should be comparing an EOD with a 2015 Camry. Dude can u pass me some of those things u are high on? What is so special about EOD/DC? It was a good car in its generation but that's it. Have u ever seen a 2015 Camry? Its more aggressive, faster and comes with all the latest technologies and only a 2014 accord can stand against it. EOD my foot. What is there in an EOD anyway.

OK vs 2015 Camry is an overkill but why would u bring that in the first place. Against a 2012 Camry EOD is still no where to be found. The ex of that thing doesn't even have a decent head unit compared to 2012 Camry. No apps, no USB or iPod connection (unless through a mod), no Pandora, iHeartRadio, etc.
Bro, its totally futile trying to liberate someone who is a die hard fanatic of a particular moVement. That said, I want to educate flyboyzee and convince him he knows nothing about toyota. he says all toyotas aint sporty/they're bland. No qualms! But he should read about supra, celica, mr2, even corolla S, corolla XkR, and camry SE.
These above mentioned cars are few toyotas which are gaining an occult status. Lest I forgot, I watched a youtube video of a merc 190 with a supra engine having epic mad fun.
Re: Help Me Choose Between Honda Accord 2005 (DC) And Toyotal Camry 2008 (muscle) by FlyboyZee: 7:07pm On Feb 05, 2015
abatically:

The little extras in the 02 TL makes it more than the baby boy and even the Camry. The baby boy v6 comes with a 3.0l engine, while the TL comes with a 3.2l engine. The interior of the TL is far more chic than that of the Camry. The TL is far more responsive and thrilling to drive than that boring Camry. The TL handles better than your Camry.

For the 2nd comparism, it was actually an overkill. I kinda exaggerated to drive home my point. Please, excuse my exaggeration. There is actually nothing to compare between the 2 as they are 2 generations apart. The 2015 TL cannot be mentioned in the same breath as the 2015 Camry because they are not in same class.

I got your drift, but I just wanted to drive home my point more succinctly.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Choose Between Honda Accord 2005 (DC) And Toyotal Camry 2008 (muscle) by FlyboyZee: 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
Well, the 08 Camry is big in presence and as such more prestigious to own around the neighborhood, but you will enjoy the 05 Accord better in terms of performance. If you are buying to impress upon people, buy the Camry, but if you are buying for yourself, then buy the Accord.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help, My Eod Is Delays In Changing Gear / DIY Guides: How To Fix An Overheating Car / Understand Your Brake System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.