Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Post You Work / Projects For Year 2008 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Post You Work / Projects For Year 2008 (669 Views)

Sites That Pays You Through Paypal While You Work For Them / Apart From Joomla: What Other Cms Do You Work With: ? / Website Of Year 2008: The Results! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post You Work / Projects For Year 2008 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 22, 2008
Wow!! it's the end of the year and a very fruithful one i must confess (glory be to Almighty God) who have been with us all during the happy and not too happy moments.

I didnt have much time for designing this year as i was too involved in consultancy works. but below are "some" of the jobs i did this year (at list this one i am allowed to add to my portfolio, for security reasons"

I pray i will quadriple this portfolio by next year.

www.betagroupofcompanies.org
www.aweleandsons.com
www.rockpeters.com
www.chriced.com
www.heartlandtoursedu.com
www.nirominteractivesolutions.com/testing

well i will post the rest as soon as i can remember,
Re: Post You Work / Projects For Year 2008 by castrolng: 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2008
Merry Christmas and nice list you've got there!

wink only remember to give quality a higher stake than quantity.

on my part I leave you with the re-aligned Digital Craft Studios http://www.digitalcraftstudios.com.

Txs
Re: Post You Work / Projects For Year 2008 by yawatide(f): 8:18pm On Dec 23, 2008
(wakes up from slumber, having sworn she heard someone mention her name  grin)

castrol:
1) Nice carousel on your portfolio page.  It would be even cooler if clicking each thumbnail took you to the respective sites.

2) My works are not for public display. I am not here to impress or to compete with anybody, only to learn and to teach. If you want to see them, email me (yes, my email is listed on NL).

(goes back to sleep)
Re: Post You Work / Projects For Year 2008 by castrolng: 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2008
I always learn something from you. I'm not surprised.

Thanks for the compliment and I'll take your advice on the links.

anyway I'll like to see your portfolio, guess its for something called inspiration,
Re: Post You Work / Projects For Year 2008 by yawatide(f): 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2008
No problem castrol.

YIM me and get it now or email me and get it within 24 hours. Your call cool
Re: Post You Work / Projects For Year 2008 by OmniPotens(m): 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2008
Hey Castrolng,

Was about travelling when I got your alert. OmniPotens please do something here ooooooooo

What do I do here for Castrol?

Ok, my web is under redesign so hang on and wait for the complete job.

Just send me a mail and get the URL.

Cheers and Merry Xmas!

(1) (Reply)

Date Script Needed / Web Programmer Wanted To Integrate Live Stock Exchange Feeds To A Website / Computer Training Center Links Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.