Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,232 members, 7,807,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Female Adult Rott Gsd For Urgent Sale And Affordable!!!! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Female Adult Rott Gsd For Urgent Sale And Affordable!!!! (3170 Views)

Pay 39,999naira And Get This Cute Semi Adult Rott / Adult Rott And Caucasian For Urgent Sale In Abuja / Amazing Crossbreeds Of Rott/gsd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Adult Rott Gsd For Urgent Sale And Affordable!!!! by TVmhm: 9:06am On Jan 21, 2015
she is a Yr and 5 months and has littered onecr to very pure rotts.....very aggressive for security....and lovable cos she is obedient for 50k negotiable
call or whatsapp -08080488144
price -50k negotiable
Re: Female Adult Rott Gsd For Urgent Sale And Affordable!!!! by TVmhm: 9:09am On Jan 21, 2015
reason for sale is cos of my new born kid sister.....and its not safe .....she is very healthy and a good breeding dog......also for security....inspection is allowed

Re: Female Adult Rott Gsd For Urgent Sale And Affordable!!!! by TVmhm: 9:13am On Jan 21, 2015
crossed her with a pure Rott and see how the puppies came out ....she has Rott gene and appearance ...plus would soon go on heat

Re: Female Adult Rott Gsd For Urgent Sale And Affordable!!!! by Apitch(m): 10:34am On Jan 21, 2015
Crossed dog gave birth to pure breed. Smh 4 U
Re: Female Adult Rott Gsd For Urgent Sale And Affordable!!!! by TVmhm: 10:53am On Jan 21, 2015
Apitch:
Crossed dog gave birth to pure breed. Smh 4 U
bro.....if u no wan buy .....its not so hard to keep your keyboards down!

1 Like

Re: Female Adult Rott Gsd For Urgent Sale And Affordable!!!! by Apitch(m): 1:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
Why will I keep quiet when u r feeding us wrong info
Re: Female Adult Rott Gsd For Urgent Sale And Affordable!!!! by sportin(m): 1:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
sadShe's not that pure, probably a rott/gsd mix ...price is reasonable though.
Re: Female Adult Rott Gsd For Urgent Sale And Affordable!!!! by TVmhm: 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
sportin:
sadShe's not that pure, probably a rott/gsd mix ...price is reasonable though.
thank you .....for your knowledgeability
Re: Female Adult Rott Gsd For Urgent Sale And Affordable!!!! by TVmhm: 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
Apitch:
Why will I keep quiet when u r feeding us wrong info
which wrong info i said she is a Rott gsd.......and days why am selling for that price just incase u didn't get the first time ROTT GSD!!!
Re: Female Adult Rott Gsd For Urgent Sale And Affordable!!!! by Apitch(m): 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
TVmhm:

which wrong info i said she is a Rott gsd.......and days why am selling for that price just incase u didn't get the first time ROTT GSD!!!
Ur ignorance is too much abeg, rot/GSD produced a pure rot! Haba na! Stop showing urself.
Re: Female Adult Rott Gsd For Urgent Sale And Affordable!!!! by TVmhm: 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
Apitch:

Ur ignorance is too much abeg, rot/GSD produced a pure rot! Haba na! Stop showing urself.
Omg! seems u have a lot of spare time ....i don't bro!
Re: Female Adult Rott Gsd For Urgent Sale And Affordable!!!! by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:38am On Jan 22, 2015
bruv, get a better camera
Re: Female Adult Rott Gsd For Urgent Sale And Affordable!!!! by TVmhm: 10:38am On Jan 22, 2015
PerfectlyPerfect:
bruv, get a better camera
yh sure i will......she is still available tho
Re: Female Adult Rott Gsd For Urgent Sale And Affordable!!!! by chucky234(m): 7:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
I comment my reserve.
Re: Female Adult Rott Gsd For Urgent Sale And Affordable!!!! by TVmhm: 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
naso
Re: Female Adult Rott Gsd For Urgent Sale And Affordable!!!! by Mckandre(m): 11:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
if such thing actually happened,then u know the end is near... its just like crossing a goat with a horse and the offsprings are full breed horse. op smh
Re: Female Adult Rott Gsd For Urgent Sale And Affordable!!!! by saintruky(m): 11:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
location pls?
Re: Female Adult Rott Gsd For Urgent Sale And Affordable!!!! by TVmhm: 5:16am On Jan 23, 2015
saintruky:
location pls?
Lagos ...if u are in Lagos there is no issue.call me if intrested
Re: Female Adult Rott Gsd For Urgent Sale And Affordable!!!! by TVmhm: 5:18am On Jan 23, 2015
Mckandre:
if such thing actually happened,then u know the end is near... its just like crossing a goat with a horse and the offsprings are full breed horse. op smh
can't believe u said thus and serezly is that ur best example 'goat and horse " PAP!!
Re: Female Adult Rott Gsd For Urgent Sale And Affordable!!!! by oluomoadebayo: 6:18am On Jan 23, 2015
Good dog but not for breeding.
Re: Female Adult Rott Gsd For Urgent Sale And Affordable!!!! by chucky234(m): 8:09am On Jan 23, 2015
oluomoadebayo:
Good dog but not for breeding.
Not even for 20k
Re: Female Adult Rott Gsd For Urgent Sale And Affordable!!!! by TVmhm: 8:37am On Jan 23, 2015
chucky234:
Not even for 20k
oga mi....I hear u ...
Re: Female Adult Rott Gsd For Urgent Sale And Affordable!!!! by chucky234(m): 9:10am On Jan 23, 2015
TVmhm:

oga mi....I hear u ...
ah na you get dog, abeg make una buy am 60k because na fine Rot/GSD.
Bros no vex, I bin no look who get the post.
Re: Female Adult Rott Gsd For Urgent Sale And Affordable!!!! by TVmhm: 9:19am On Jan 23, 2015
chucky234:
ah na you get dog, abeg make una buy am 60k because na fine Rot/GSD.
Bros no vex, I bin no look who get the post.
lol....see where oga dey wyn him boy ooo...I loyal ooo...thanks tho
Re: Female Adult Rott Gsd For Urgent Sale And Affordable!!!! by chucky234(m): 9:21am On Jan 23, 2015
TVmhm:

lol....see where oga dey wyn him boy ooo...I loyal ooo...thanks tho
You too much bro, happy sale.
Re: Female Adult Rott Gsd For Urgent Sale And Affordable!!!! by TVmhm: 11:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
shez still avialable ......
Re: Female Adult Rott Gsd For Urgent Sale And Affordable!!!! by Mckandre(m): 12:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
TVmhm:

can't believe u said thus and serezly is that ur best example 'goat and horse " PAP!!
m giving u an instance wombat, the type the likes of u can easily decipher. go get a life chump and stop deceiving ya sef with no brainer attitude.
Re: Female Adult Rott Gsd For Urgent Sale And Affordable!!!! by oluomoadebayo: 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
Mckandre:
m giving u an instance wombat, the type the likes of u can easily decipher. go get a life chump and stop deceiving ya sef with no brainer attitude.

Leave the guy alone to sell his dog. Truly most people don't deserve more than that and the most important thing is honestly. He already affirm the dog is mixed .
Re: Female Adult Rott Gsd For Urgent Sale And Affordable!!!! by Mckandre(m): 12:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
oluomoadebayo:

Leave the guy alone to sell his dog. Truly most people don't deserve more than that and the most important thing is honestly. He already affirm the dog is mixed .
no p, i see u jare
Re: Female Adult Rott Gsd For Urgent Sale And Affordable!!!! by oluomoadebayo: 1:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
Mckandre:
no p, i see u jare

Thanks bro and how is your GSD?
Re: Female Adult Rott Gsd For Urgent Sale And Affordable!!!! by Mckandre(m): 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
oluomoadebayo:

Thanks bro and how is your GSD?
she's great. I just uploaded a pics of her on the other thread. how ya team doing?
Re: Female Adult Rott Gsd For Urgent Sale And Affordable!!!! by oluomoadebayo: 4:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
Mckandre:
she's great. I just uploaded a pics of her on the other thread. how ya team doing?

Exhausting me .

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Can I Sell My Black Labrador Mixed With German Shepherd Puppies / ' / 4 Months Old male Caucasian Dog For Urgent Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.