Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? (8643 Views)

Aisha Yar'adua, Musa Yar'adua's Daughter Stuns In New Photos / Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors / Umaru Musa Yar'adua With His Wife And Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by urboy1: 2:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
Buhari said...
However, before we obtain that, let me say for the record that I attended the Provincial Secondary School, Katsina. I graduated in 1961 with many prominent Nigerians, including General Shehu Yar'Adua, former chief of staff supreme headquarters, and justice Umaru Abdullahi, a former President of the Court of Appeal.

But YarAdau entered army 1959.. APC Please EXPLAIN ooo
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shehu_Musa_Yar%27Adua

11 Likes

Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by DeCritique(m): 2:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
Don't mind him! Because the guy is no more living and won't be able to respond to allegations made on his personality, he then decides to use his name!!

What a shame Buhari has put this nation through. I cry for the teeming educated Nigerian youths that have allowed Buhari to use their head and drink garri!

May God save this nation! Amen!!

#GEJ!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by Samchelsea(m): 2:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
2011...Buhari and Pastor Tunde Bakare...2015 Buhari
and Pastor Osinbajo,...2019 Buhari and Cardinal
Okogie,....2023 Buhari and Bible

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by donphilopus: 2:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
urboy1:
Buhari said...
However, before we obtain that, let me say for the record that I attended the Provincial Secondary School, Katsina. I graduated in 1961 with many prominent Nigerians, including General Shehu Yar'Adua, former chief of staff supreme headquarters, and justice Umaru Abdullahi, a former President of the Court of Appeal.

But YarAdau entered army 1959.. APC Please EXPLAIN ooo
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shehu_Musa_Yar%27Adua

'Onura', he was born in 1943 and enlisted into the Nigerian Army in 1959?! How's that possible?! Just 16yrs?! Abeg joor. If it were Osinbajo now, you would have know it ain't possible to gain admission into the school at 15!

7 Likes

Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by KINGTELLER: 2:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
I don't trust Wikipedia.. Most information on that site can be edited.

Or maybe Buhari and Yar'dua where in the same class but he (Buhari) repeated a class twice while Yar'dua graduated before him undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
On checking his Foundation Page, I didn't see where they said Shehu enlisted in 1959....

www.yaraduacentre.org/overview/the-centre-2/biography

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by alaoeri: 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
donphilopus:

'Onura', he was born in 1943 and enlisted into the Nigerian Army in 1959?! How's that possible?! Just 16yrs?! Abeg joor. If it were Osinbajo now, you would have know it ain't possible to gain admission into the school at 15!
Keep busting their lies cheesy ,TANoids & lies can't be separated.
Said Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by Ikengawo: 2:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
Being made a general because you're Fulani is the reason we're having a problem fighting BH or establishing a credible and modern military. Our entire armed forces is full of people that were promoted for being related to oligarchs, military men, and dictators, or being a boy-boy for politicians. Buhari knows how and why he was promoted despite the fact that NO soldier is to be in officer in Nigeria and most countries in the world without a post secondary school education.

Now because of this same system of entitlement mentality we're suppose to make him president over thousands of doctors, masters level graduates, world renowned intellectuals and even proven technocrats and administrators because of born to rule. I'm PDP all the way but I respect the world Fashola and Oshiomole have put into developing their states in their short time in power. They did things for states that Buhari didn't do when he had control of the entire federal budget with no opposition.

But because of born to rule they stand in the back of the line when picking candidates and Buhari comes first despite having little grasp of the english language, and no real education. They even picked Osibanjo not because he was qualified but because he would help launder the image of Buhari as a sharia advocate and ethnic/religious bigot the best. sad and sick.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by olusolaj(m): 2:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
You see now...APC is a shit

8 Likes

Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
KINGTELLER:
Exactly.

The fact that wiki has that as the year he enlisted doesn't make it right.

Let's just move on past this certificate saga and vote for whoever we choose to!

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
alaoeri:

Keep busting their lies cheesy ,TANoids & lies can't be separated.
Said Buhari.
Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
DeCritique:
Don't mind him! Because the guy is no more living and won't be able to respond to allegations made on his personality, he then decides to use his name!!

What a shame Buhari has put this nation through. I cry for the teeming educated Nigerian youths that have allowed Buhari to use their head and drink garri!

May God save this nation! Amen!!

#GEJ!!

Didn't you see picture of Buari and Musa Yar'Adua with the school principal taken in 1961 or so? Only a dullard uses Wikipedia as source of information.

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by Zellie: 2:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
donphilopus:

Are you from Igarra?
Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by LouisVanGaal(m): 3:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
Any information on wikipedia is regularly edited...

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by baybeeboi: 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
donphilopus:

but it's true,He joined in 1959. Check wikipedia
Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by baybeeboi: 3:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
this Buhari thinks every Nigerian is as stüpid as his APC supporters.

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by Monimatic(m): 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
Kai Buhari don suffer. grin grin grin grin..dis Certificate brouhaha go give the old man heart attack.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by DaGC(m): 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
donphilopus:

I know wikipedia is not a quoteable reliable source because it can be edited, but at what age do you think people get enlisted into the NDA? Or are you saying the average Nigerian student writes SSCE at 20 or 25yrs??
Like I always say, we should all be objective.

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
if you guys kill Buhari, God will not forgive you.

before i could even create this thread, you have beat me to it

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by ASL33: 3:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
This has opened a can of worms, many will be implicated. Maybe just maybe the change we need is this country will start from this buhariGate.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
donphilopus:

you dont know what quota system can cause so shut up

11 Likes

Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by Jennynkk(f): 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
BH should be jailed for committing perjury.

5 Likes

Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by ellechrystal(f): 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
Samchelsea:
2011...Buhari and Pastor Tunde Bakare...2015 Buhari
and Pastor Osinbajo,...2019 Buhari and Cardinal
Okogie,....2023 Buhari and Bible
Buhahaha.. he will rest by then..him go don old well well.
Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
donphilopus:

Haba abo?ki at 15 most students are through with secondary school and we were told standard 6 is same as secondary school.
Are you trying to say its impossible to finish secondary school at 16? grin
At what age did you finish secondary school?

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by Eyepencil: 4:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
KINGTELLER:

Or maybe Buhari and Yar'dua where in the same class but he (Buhari) repeated a class twice while Yar'dua graduated before him undecided undecided
KAI! WETIN BE DIS? grin grin. CHAI DIS MAN DON SUFFER grin
Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by BlackTechnology: 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ikengawo:
Being made a general because you're Fulani is the reason we're having a problem fighting BH or establishing a credible and modern military. Our entire armed forces is full of people that were promoted for being related to oligarchs, military men, and dictators, or being a boy-boy for politicians. Buhari knows how and why he was promoted despite the fact that NO soldier is to be in officer in Nigeria and most countries in the world without a post secondary school education.

Now because of this same system of entitlement mentality we're suppose to make him president over thousands of doctors, masters level graduates, world renowned intellectuals and even proven technocrats and administrators because of born to rule. I'm PDP all the way but I respect the world Fashola and Oshiomole have put into developing their states in their short time in power. They did things for states that Buhari didn't do when he had control of the entire federal budget with no opposition.

But because of born to rule they stand in the back of the line when picking candidates and Buhari comes first despite having little grasp of the english language, and no real education. They even picked Osibanjo not because he was qualified but because he would help launder the image of Buhari as a sharia advocate and ethnic/religious bigot the best. sad and sick.

The most annoying part is the support educated SW give to a glorified illiterate just because of power angry

Now I understand why some regions are filled with non brick houses made from red earth. cool

9 Likes

Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 4:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
KINGTELLER:

Yes you can edit a document on Wikipedia but it is legit site tho
Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by dahunsy(f): 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
coughs***clears throat
Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
Yaradua is a class ahead of Buhari. That means 4yrs in NDA terms. I don't know how long the officer regular combatant course was in the defunct Nigerian Army College but I am sure it will be more than 12months.

Buhari is a liar. By the way were did he get his WASC number from? Did he cram it all these years given that he claims his certificates are missing.

5 Likes

Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
http://www.digplanet.com/wiki/Shehu_Musa_Yar%27Adua

the link above corroborates what the op is saying

1 Like

Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by dont8(m): 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
This is Buhari and Musa Yar'adua in school

1 Like

Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by larryUG(m): 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:
On checking his Foundation Page, I didn't see where they said Shehu enlisted in 1959....

www.yaraduacentre.org/overview/the-centre-2/biography
U didnt see it in his foundation page, i didnt either. buh can u provide fact to shw he didnt enlist in 1959? or better still shw me wen shehu enlisted. Tho i think shehu graduated before him and i think Buhari meant they went to d same school, not that they left at the same time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Not Quit ICC: Foreign Ministry / We Won’t Endorse Any Candidate For Kogi, Bayelsa Polls — PDP / Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.