Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,386 members, 7,800,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) (44440 Views)

APC Governors Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) / Osinbajo Visits Emir Sanusi In His Palace -.PICS / Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
President Jonathan is currently in Kano for his party rally. In the 2nd picture below are President Jonathan, VP Sambo, PDP party chair Muazu with the Emir of Kano.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/01/photos-president-jonathan-with-emir-of.html

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
Yes o! My President......I salute you sir

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by Demdem(m): 2:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
Like Demdem predicted, Jonathan will one day have to pay homage to sanusi and this the drunkard has done.
Surely sanusi will outlive the fool in relevance no doubt.

216 Likes 10 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by RedArrow: 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
Human beings are desperately wicked...

I can only Imagine what's going on in the mind of these people.

10 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by lacasa: 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
Demdem:
Like Demdem predicted, Jonathan will one day have to pay homage to sanusi and this the drunkard has done.

Word!

GEJ wanted to play God.

Now, he's paying homage to the same noble man he hounded for blowing the lid on thievery.

#... God works in HIS own Uniique way

#GMB2015

171 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by Akon419(m): 2:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
lacasa:

Word!

GEJ wanted to play God.

Now, he's paying homage to the same noble man he hounded for blowing the lid on thievery.

#... God works in HIS own Uniique way

#GMB2015
yes the same way some Yorubas are campaigning for the man that killed many of their kinsmen and send thousands to prison without trial

175 Likes 12 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by Mutuwa(m): 2:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
*Switching to palm tree view for better observation*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by alaoeri: 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
Paying homage to the person he unlawfully chase out of office cheesy guess he will also ask for his support, what a world anyway CHANGE is what we want.
Sai Buhari.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by aare07(m): 2:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
Life

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by aare07(m): 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
If he likes visit any where,
Change must happen
Sai Buhari

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 3:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
Demdem:

We don't need rocket science to know that... Sanusi will die on the throne as tradition demands.. But the best GEJ can get is a second tenure....

And If I can remember clearly, Sanusi has paid more visit to Aso Rock as the emir of kano than GEJ has...

So tell us something we don't know....

And I will take being the president of the country for 2 years over being the emir of kano for a lifetime

136 Likes 12 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by KINGTELLER: 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
These People have been deceiving us long before now.... All those yabbing they were exchanging last year, so naa lip service.. Anyway.. Ko kan mii

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by baybeeboi: 3:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
Sanusi is like......i for slap this eeediot.
Goodluck is like........upon all the school...see as this foöl wrap imsef.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by ellechrystal(f): 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
Gbam
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
He has no choice but to pay homage to His Royal Highness grin
Demdem:

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by zerojoy: 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
GEJ till APC Change candidate

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
Akon419:
yes the same way some Yorubas are campaigning for the man that killed many of their kinsmen and send thousands to prison without trial
What a punchline one that can send an opponent to hospital bed

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by HzRF(m): 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
baybeeboi:
Sanusi is like......i for slap this eeediot.
Goodluck is like........upon all the school...see as this foöl wrap imsef.

Lolz ehn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by OgologoDimkpa: 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
zerojoy:
GEJ till APC Change candidate
Shame on APC
GEJ till 2019!!!!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by Nutase: 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
[size=38pt]Its still and will always be "EMIR" of KANO.

A sign of a temporary Foreign invader ruler.

SARKIN KANO IS THE TITLE ONLY RESERVED FOR PURE HABE (HAUSA) DESCENDANTS OF BAYANJIDDA.[/size]

8 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by DeCritique(m): 3:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hahahaha... When I say the President is such a brilliant political strategist, you guys won't believe me. The game plan was to remove Sanusi from a place where he was not in so much relevance to the political circle and put him in a place where he would be more relevant.

Now, the President sits, smiles, laughs and exchanges pleasantries with the Emir of Kano who is surely bound to deliver Kano into his palms!!

Long Live President Goodluck Jonathan, GCFR, PhD!
Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!

14 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by hero31x(m): 3:39pm On Jan 21, 2015

I will coment as soon as I pull over! Nairaland

GEJ till Buhari Present the Forged Certificat!

13 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by missbehave247(m): 3:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
Kul, peace must rain
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by PHfinest(m): 3:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nice
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by Isiterere(m): 3:40pm On Jan 21, 2015

...paying homage to the KING

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by primcy(m): 3:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
up GMB....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by 49cents(m): 3:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
RedArrow:
Human beings are desperately wicked...

I can only Imagine what's going on in the mind of these people.

1 million likes
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by yurme(m): 3:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
sai Gej

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by oemmanuel: 3:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
The campaign is getting more interesting.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by Ultimate200: 3:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
Akon419:
fool,

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by Daniel058(m): 3:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
OK nah, I hope he {Sanusi} forgive his former boss grin.... Make e no come resemble oga OBJ grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke / ISSA Revelations On Buhari Government, Boko Haram, Deaths Of Badeh, Alkali / Nnamdi Kanu: There Is Not Going To Be Any Trial - Alloy Ejimako

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.