Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

General Buhari Declares He Wrote Waec,declares School And Exam Number - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari Declares He Wrote Waec,declares School And Exam Number (2427 Views)

Senator Dino Maleye Wrote WAEC At Age 12 If He Is 43years Old / Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State / Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Buhari Declares He Wrote Waec,declares School And Exam Number by englishmart(m): 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
APC’s presidential candidate Muhammadu Buhari has declared today in Kano that he sat for the West African School Certificate Examination as against the PDP’s belief that He never sat for the exams nor did he graduate from school. He declared the year he wrote the examinations, his examination number and also some colleagues which includes the late Yaradua. This what he said

“I attended Provincial Secondary School, Kaduna, now Government College, Kaduna, and sat the University of Cambridge/WASCE in 1961, the year we graduated, alongside (now the late) Shehu Musa Yar’Adua (Chief of General Staff under Gen Olusegun Obasanjo as Head of State) and Justice Umar Abdullahi, a former President of Court of Appeal . My examination number is 8202220.”

He has however requested his old school, Government College Kaduna to make available his result.

http://www.nigeriaentertainment.io/buhari-declares-he-wrote-wasce-declares-school-exam-no/

Re: General Buhari Declares He Wrote Waec,declares School And Exam Number by watered(m): 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ok! Onto the next one
Re: General Buhari Declares He Wrote Waec,declares School And Exam Number by Ikengawo: 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
englishmart:
APC’s presidential candidate Muhammadu Buhari has declared today in Kano that he sat for the West African School Certificate Examination as against the PDP’s belief that He never sat for the exams nor did he graduate from school. He declared the year he wrote the examinations, his examination number and also some colleagues which includes the late Yaradua. This what he said

“I attended[b] Provincial Secondary School, Kaduna
, now Government College, Kaduna, and sat the University of Cambridge/WASCE in 1961, the year we graduated, alongside (now the late) Shehu Musa Yar’Adua (Chief of General Staff under Gen Olusegun Obasanjo as Head of State) and Justice Umar Abdullahi, a former President of Court of Appeal . My examination number is 8202220.”

He has however requested his old school, Government College Kaduna to make available his result.

http://www.nigeriaentertainment.io/buhari-declares-he-wrote-wasce-declares-school-exam-no/[/b]

Re: General Buhari Declares He Wrote Waec,declares School And Exam Number by okpamson15(m): 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
Do we have something like Waec as at that time? I,m just asking. And if we have, do he show any photo copy of the result?
Re: General Buhari Declares He Wrote Waec,declares School And Exam Number by clevvermind(m): 4:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
Buhari is a liar that's all. we are still waiting for
him to show us his certificate. we can't allow
such a liar to rule us. we are not blind. nothing
for buhari. he has failed already.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Declares He Wrote Waec,declares School And Exam Number by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
When did presenting a certificate become a big deal Buhari present your certificate and end this saga

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Declares He Wrote Waec,declares School And Exam Number by cashkid: 5:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
clevvermind:

U know u are nothing but a comedian, someone gave his exam number and u still saying all these rubbish. I expect someone with brain and that is really interested in this issue of certificate to get this exam number, go to WAEC headquarters and confirm whether this number ever existed.Chai, hw u pple reason is just ridiculous
Re: General Buhari Declares He Wrote Waec,declares School And Exam Number by clevvermind(m): 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
cashkid:

U know u are nothing but a comedian, someone gave his exam number and u still saying all these rubbish. I expect someone with brain and that is really interested in this issue of certificate to get this exam number, go to WAEC headquarters and confirm whether this number ever existed.Chai, hw u pple reason is just ridiculous
is it the exam number we are asking for?
Re: General Buhari Declares He Wrote Waec,declares School And Exam Number by double0seven(m): 5:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
you people cleverly and the rest of you, you are really stu.pid, and you are not at all interested in the truth. The man has given the year he wrote his WASC and even is examination number..... all anyone that says is a lie need to is go to WAEC. In some sense, an affidavit is even more than a certificate because a certificate can be faked, but an affidavit by it's nature is daring you to go and confirm the information from source.
Re: General Buhari Declares He Wrote Waec,declares School And Exam Number by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
“I attended Provincial Secondary School, Kaduna, now Government College, Kaduna, and sat the University of Cambridge/WASCE in 1961, the year we graduated, alongside (now the late) Shehu Musa Yar’Adua

How can GMB graduate with Musa Yaradua in 1961 meanwhile Musa Yaradua was in service in 1959?

Pa Buhari lying since 12345BC

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Declares He Wrote Waec,declares School And Exam Number by cashkid: 5:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
clevvermind:
Assuming u have common sense, u shld knw what i meant by wat i posted.
Re: General Buhari Declares He Wrote Waec,declares School And Exam Number by cashkid: 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
double0seven:
you people cleverly and the rest of you, you are really stu.pid, and you are not at all interested in the truth. The man has given the year he wrote his WASC and even is examination number..... all anyone that says is a lie need to is go to WAEC. In some sense, an affidavit is even more than a certificate because a certificate can be faked, but an affidavit by it's nature is daring you to go and confirm the information from source.

Well said bro, but u ve 4gotten that most of them are just as clueless as their boss.
Re: General Buhari Declares He Wrote Waec,declares School And Exam Number by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
clevvermind:

He has given you and PDP as a whole a job to do.

He has provided the name of the school where he sat for his WASC. He added to it the year and his exam number. To top it all, he mentioned the name of his colleague in school. So if you still have any problem with his claim, you should quietly walk to WAEC office or kindly write to the exam board for Buha1i certificate.

Your noise here wont stop anything. He is qualify and would be voted for come feb14
Re: General Buhari Declares He Wrote Waec,declares School And Exam Number by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
clevvermind:

He gave you his exam number so that you could get mpre job under your sleeve.

Now take a walk to WAEC office and save us this noise of yours
Re: General Buhari Declares He Wrote Waec,declares School And Exam Number by clevvermind(m): 5:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
cashkid:

Assuming u have common sense, u shld knw what i meant by wat i posted.
who cares?
Re: General Buhari Declares He Wrote Waec,declares School And Exam Number by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
When did presenting a certificate become a big deal Buhari present your certificate and end this saga

He said IBB took it away when his house was ransacked.

I guess IBB is still much alive. You should ask him where he keeps GMB certificate.
Re: General Buhari Declares He Wrote Waec,declares School And Exam Number by cashkid: 5:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
clevvermind:
who cares?
u mean abt wat u tink about buhari right? Definitely u knw the answer, NOBODY!!!!!!!
Re: General Buhari Declares He Wrote Waec,declares School And Exam Number by clevvermind(m): 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

He gave you his exam number so that you could get mpre job under your sleeve.

Now take a walk to WAEC office and save us this noise of yours
u people should do that. all we want to see is the certificate not those rubbish.
Re: General Buhari Declares He Wrote Waec,declares School And Exam Number by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

He said IBB took it away when his house was ransacked.

I guess IBB is still much alive. You should ask him where he keeps GMB certificate.
He first said the secretary of the Nigerian army is with his certificate when the military bust that lie he came up with the current lie BTW I am not in the position to ask IBB for his certificate Buhari should do that
Re: General Buhari Declares He Wrote Waec,declares School And Exam Number by double0seven(m): 5:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
clevvermind:
u people should do that. all we want to see is the certificate not those rubbish.

you are simply a clueless idio.t. Arguing with someone who is paid to have a dogmatic opinion is waste of time. we have proven our point. Reasonable human beings have seen and have understood; so if u like, you make continue wallowing in your self made stupi.dity and id.iocy.
Re: General Buhari Declares He Wrote Waec,declares School And Exam Number by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
clevvermind:

You mean we should help you finish what you started?

Who are those that brought the certificate itch? If you still think the exam number he presented is lie, you should head to the court.

Moreover, the constitution did not ask him to present any certificate. INEC which serve as the election umpire is not asking for any certificate. The court of law that interprete the law is not asking for any certificate. So why should he be moved by the noise you make online?

Again MR, held straight to WAEC office with the exam number he presented or move to the court. You have no right to ask for his certificate. And to top it all, he is qualify and would be voted for come feb14.
Re: General Buhari Declares He Wrote Waec,declares School And Exam Number by egift(m): 5:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
okpamson15:
Do we have something like Waec as at that time? I,m just asking. And if we have, do he show any photo copy of the result?

School Cert. was known then as "University of Cambridge" Examination. And his school has confirmed it. So PDP can cook up another lie, Buhari will be President come May 29th.
Re: General Buhari Declares He Wrote Waec,declares School And Exam Number by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
He first said the secretary of the Nigerian army is with his certificate when the military bust that lie he came up with the current lie BTW I am not in the position to ask IBB for his certificate Buhari should do that

I thought you saw the recorded documents of Buhari that contain subjects where he had credits in his exam. If I may ask, where did the military got the information from? How did they know that he had credit in some particular subject? Or did they get to know this without having his documents?

And note, the military did not busrt anything. They only said they dont have certificates of generals in the 60s with them. Wherever they keep that, they should go and find it.
Re: General Buhari Declares He Wrote Waec,declares School And Exam Number by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
egift:

School Cert. was known then as "University of Cambridge" Examination. And his school has confirmed it. So PDP can cook up another lie, Buhari will be President come May 29th.

Pls what is his school doing about this itch?

And is it possible to write today WAEC office for verification?

I think GMB has done his own part, he should continue with his campaign while we bring down PDP lies
Re: General Buhari Declares He Wrote Waec,declares School And Exam Number by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

I thought you saw the recorded documents of Buhari that contain subjects where he had credits in his exam. If I may ask, where did the military got the information from? How did they know that he had credit in some particular subject? Or did they get to know this without having his documents?

And note, the military did not busrt anything. They only said they dont have certificates of generals in the 60s with them. Wherever they keep that, they should go and find it.

The military said that they are not with Buhari certificate both original and photocopy that Buhari enter the military with his principal recommendation letter. Don't expect the military to find his certificate when the owner is confuse about it
Re: General Buhari Declares He Wrote Waec,declares School And Exam Number by englishmart(m): 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

You mean we should help you finish what you started?

Who are those that brought the certificate itch? If you still think the exam number he presented is lie, you should head to the court.

Moreover, the constitution did not ask him to present any certificate. INEC which serve as the election umpire is not asking for any certificate. The court of law that interprete the law is not asking for any certificate. So why should he be moved by the noise you make online?

Again MR, held straight to WAEC office with the exam number he presented or move to the court. You have no right to ask for his certificate. And to top it all, he is qualify and would be voted for come feb14.
every contestant will surely be voted for...
Getting voted for isn't what matters. Na who go win naim matter

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Declares He Wrote Waec,declares School And Exam Number by Kingsimmer(m): 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
do you know that: there is a presidential election going-on on nairaland as we type ...vote for your party now ...make your party no carry last for febuary14

click https://www.nairaland.com/2104123/nairaland-presidential-election
Re: General Buhari Declares He Wrote Waec,declares School And Exam Number by englishmart(m): 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
egift:

you have just one vote to cast

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Declares He Wrote Waec,declares School And Exam Number by clevvermind(m): 5:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
double0seven:

you are simply a clueless idio.t. Arguing with someone who is paid to have a dogmatic opinion is waste of time. we have proven our point. Reasonable human beings have seen and have understood; so if u like, you make continue wallowing in your self made stupi.dity and id.iocy.
u are a big goat.
Re: General Buhari Declares He Wrote Waec,declares School And Exam Number by englishmart(m): 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

and if they can't find it??
Re: General Buhari Declares He Wrote Waec,declares School And Exam Number by egift(m): 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
englishmart:
you have just one vote to cast

Stop crying. Just help Jonathan to start packing. grin grin grin grin
Re: General Buhari Declares He Wrote Waec,declares School And Exam Number by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
englishmart:
and if they can't find it??

The school from which he graduated is still there. Waec is still there. You can fetch for it if you really need it.
And I learnt that the school has released the result.

Lets hear you drum your lies from another angle

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fuel Palava: Fuel Tanker Cut Fire & Killed Upto 50 People In Onitsha: Graphic / Return Your Own Loot First. Gej To Buhari..... / Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Ekweremadu –ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.